Pike13

A cloud-based client management and scheduling solution

visit website

Pike13 Reviews - Page 3

Can't say enough good things!

I had Mind/Body in the past and switch after poor service from them, My web designer suggested Frontdeskhq and I am so glad he did. I have contacted customer service many times (sorry) but have always felt like they truly wanted to help me, even if they didn't have the function I wanted, they made sure to tell me how to use what I had the best way. Its half the price of mind/body and twice as good! I feel like Frontdeskhq is a partner in my company not a software program I pay to use. They want me to succeed as much as I do.

User friendly....

I switched over to Front Desk to because I needed a software system that would be easier for my staff and I to maintain. We didn't think our customers would like the transition as much but as soon as the system went into effect, they raved about how user friendly it was compared to the other software system we were using.

Cons

Thanks for the review, Jonina. So glad to hear that not just you and your staff are loving Front Desk, but your clients as well! We're happy to be a partner in your business.

Great Customer Service with an Intuitive Product

We've used FD for about a year now and have been very happy with the product and customer service. They are attentive to my needs as a client and feel very human in their responses. The product is visually clean with great features and a low learning curve for my staff. Front Desk is simple, useful, and a great addition to my business.

Cons

Hey Christopher, thanks for the awesome review! It's great working with awesome clients like you. Glad to hear everything is going well.

Fantastic Company - Better Than MindBody!

I had Mindbody for 2 years and was quite unsatisfied for multiple reasons. I switched to Front Desk and have been SO happy! There is a smaller crew of staff so you actually get to know a few key people who can help you with questions, etc. The program is easier to use and overall has a better interface. I also love that there is a photo feature so that you can put a face to a name with your clients!

Cons

Thanks for your review, Jamie! It's been great working with you.

User friendly, great customer service

I really like the interface of the software. It's been so helpful managing clients and payments. The analytics provided are essential tools. I wish there was a way for client to log workouts and notes more easily.

Cons

Thanks for the review, Libby! We're glad to hear that Front Desk has been helpful in running your business and we're looking forward to growing with you. We appreciate your feedback and will take that into consideration.

Great Customer Service

Anytime I have a question they are very responsive and don't over talk to me. They know my time is money and I get on and off the phone.

Cons

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for feedback about Front Desk and our customer service. We're glad you are enjoying your experience so far. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else we can do to help. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

It does the core job I need it do well. We schedule our classes, do payroll and monitor our numbers

Pro - I can see my classes easily on a weekly basis Con - I can only see the room usage in the daily view Con - setting up services and plans not so intuitive Pro - Once the system is set up, payroll is very easy Con - the export of data as csv only can be time consuming in the usage, reformatting etc

Cons

Hi Kenneth, thanks for your review! Glad to hear the Front Desk schedule and payroll are working well for you.

Great application

We've been using Front for about 6 months now and have found it to be a rock-solid product. We tried a lot of other systems and nothing came close. Well done!

Cons

Hi Mark, Thanks for the feedback! We're glad you like using Front Desk. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything we can do to help. You can reach us at help@frontdeskhq.com. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Beware VERY BAD CHOICE

Same experience as other reviewers. They give you the sales pitch that the software will do everything specifically you need. When you find out it is a scam, they don't return phone calls, emails or any method of contact. Since they are ignoring our communications now to stop the free trial, we are going through the steps to block the credit card charge that other reviewers have warned about. Unfortunately, we have to wait until they use our credit card number to erroneously bill us to dispute. Just don't go there with this company.

Cons

Hi Matt ¿ We're sorry you had a bad experience with Front Desk. I see that you have been in touch with members of our team and that you decided to cancel your account with us. Again, we're sorry and wish you the best of luck and success in the future! Sincerely, Kris Knowles Manager of Customer Support

Head and shoulders above the rest.

Finally, a product for personal service businesses that is modern, built for mobile, and that is a PLEASURE to use. Just spending a couple of minutes with this platform will make you realize how far beyond its competitors it truly is. Their customer support is exceptional, and they're constantly adding new features to the product. If you offer appointments or group events of any kind, you HAVE to check these guys out.

Cons

I run an online coaching company so we use Front Desk for billing

Lots of great stuff- easy to use, easy to set people up etc. One issue we had was when one client was being billed via our business and another through Front Desk, Front Desk was getting confused because the same person had multiple accounts- it was not recognizing that the same person could have two different interactions going on with two different companies- still not sure if it's resolved.

Cons

Very impressive and easy to use

Really loved how structured and seamless the software was and it made out business run much more smoothly. Easily integrated into our website and the Frontdesk customer service was insanely good if we ever ran into problems with regards to our knowledge of the software. Would recommend this software for any sports academies looking to streamline their interactions with clients and schedules.

Best Personal Training a Software

The app is very good. I like that I can access every feature of a Front Desk from my app. The entire program has come a long way from when I started using it and now I just love it. I love that I can have 1 person pay for 2 people. It's just really good software. Everything is seamless. I tried a few other programs and realized this is the best that's out there.

Cons

easy to use, friendly software

I don't have to worry about this software. Clients and instructors are consistently impressed by its ease of use. I wish it was more flexible as my needs seem different, but the well laid out parameters keep me in line with the system. Reporting is still confusing. I wish there was a way to send a reminder for an existing purchase request.

Easy, Convenient, Accessible, Affordable

Front Desk is the backbone of our operations. We use it for all scheduling, appointments, services, payments, and event registrations. It looks great, is easy to use, has a variety of functions, reporting capabilities, and custom options. Furthermore, their Customer Service is exceptional!! They are always helpful, friendly, and resourceful.

Cons

Great tool for gym client management

Front Desk's customer service is second to none! They're rapid, well-informed and creative - a great resource.

Cons

Hi Sarah ¿ Thanks for sharing your feedback about your experience using Front Desk. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future! Thanks, Kris and the Front Desk team

Front Desk has changed the way our club operates for the better!

Our club members have found Frontdesk easy to use and the feedback is very positive. On the Cons - it is taking a very long time to get our Credorax payment facility up and running. Apparently it is because we are a 'club' and not a registered business. I wish I had have been told this up front as we weren't expecting it to take this long.

A cloud based solution

Very simplistic software for all your client needs

Pros

This offer is a great client management software that handles the billing reoccurring payments staff payroll and also does reporting. This software makes working A breeze

Cons

Kind of difficult to implement. But, once this is implemented the software is very easy to use. Overall not a lot of cons

Phenomenal Experience

Pros-Simple, simple, simple. Love the ease of use and adaptability of FDHQ. Fast customer service and tutorials. Cons-Na

Cons

Thanks for the great review, Andrew. Simple is in our DNA :) Glad you appreciate it and have had a good experience

Overall review

Customer service is amazing! Any time I need help, have a question, etc FD is always super helpful. I run my entire business through front desk and 100% trust it will be done correctly making it stress free for me as the owner.

Cons

Would be perfect if it let you PRINT rosters and info

We went through the demo and set up a trial event. Easy to customize and set up. Thought this would be perfect solution for us, until we discovered there is no way to print or export any information about attendees. A pleasant customer service conversation confirmed that the solution was designed as a mobile-only solution. We need a solution that prints rosters, exports attendee data for name badges, etc. Surprising that this basic functionality is not included. Really too bad, because it had everything else on our requirements list.

Great Product

I've used this software from my previous job and it was very dynamic and easy to use.The user interfaces with easy to navigate.

Awesome!

The customer service at Front Desk is top notch! Great company, great staff! Thanks for all you do!

Front desk is terrible

Support is non-existant,software is full of bugs. Worst mistake I've made in a long time trying to implement this system.

Cons

Hi Brad, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I¿m really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our software and if you¿re open to it, I¿d like to understand more about your feedback and the situation. I¿ll reach out to you directly to follow up. Front Desk Support

Would it recommend this software.

Pros

Simple to use. Not as many features as I needed, but good if you're looking for a basic system to run with your front desk.

Cons

They do not follow up once you sign up. Management is impossible to get in contact with and the representative sell you into signing contracts that lock you in. Do not use. There are a ton of other, better softwares out there.