Pipeliner CRM Case Study

4.74/5 (74 reviews)

Pipeliner CRM use case: Andrés Calles Weill

Andrés Calles Weill

1st of August, 2016
Most intuitive CRM in the market

We purchased and implemented Pipeliner CRM back in July and I was surprised to see our entire sales team dive deep into the platform without even taking a training session. The platform is so intuitive and visual, that I had a Spanish-speaking team member creating leads, adding accounts, contacts and opportunities as soon as she gained access to our space. We now have a better understanding of all the potential business that’s out there and what part of the sales cycle each open opportunity is in. As the product champion and admin, I haven’t run into any adoption issues either.

What do you like best?

The design of the user interface is very clean and intuitive. The fact that your sales pipeline is very visual, helps you get a better understanding of the opportunities that sit within it. The platform is extremely easy to configure as well.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, we haven’t run into any major hiccups. If I could recommend anything to Pipeliner, I would say they need to update their mobile app so that it reflects all of the great visual features in the desktop version.

Why did you end up selecting Pipeliner CRM over other applications?

ROI. Ease of use and ease of admin.

10/10