Praiseworthy Reviews

Praiseworthy

Employee recognition & individual feedback management

4.95/5 (37 reviews)

Pros
  • The customer service has been prompt and outstanding and the functionality is perfect for what we need.Alexis W.Read the full review
  • Great addition to the business,Easy to use and great for the customer experience.Christopher C.Read the full review
  • I love how it helps me gauge an employee's service to our customers.Jaime S.Read the full review
Cons
  • The breakdown of the form which could confuse the customer of the questions being asked.Tenesha S.Read the full review
  • So far I haven't discovered anything that I dislike about the software.Chris M.Read the full review
  • Verbage a little confusing to customers. Several have given responses based on what they thought the question was but it wasn't the actual question and score skewed.Loren R.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Mary Charest

Praiseworthy provides me with honest feedback from my customers. I love Praiseworthy!!

Reviewed 2018-07-30

Honest feedback from my customers.

Pros
Allows customers to make comments as to how there experience was. Praiseworthy makes it easy for our customers.

Cons
No cons. Very user friendly, I enjoy getting reviews in the morning while I'm getting ready for work.

Kyle Abrams

An un-biased Look To Your Employees Performance

Reviewed 2018-10-28

you can truly get a customers point of view to what your employees are or are not doing at the point of sale. Makes for a great coaching tool for management. customer automatically gets a request to review your associates with no need to write or request them to do it which saves time per transaction.

Pros

Cons
maybe a minimum of words for reviews could be a little higher. one word responses are kind of lame?

Loren Radzik

praiseworthy has been a great tool for getting insight into customer interactions with our staff

Reviewed 2017-05-09

Pros
Automatic daily reports are great reminder. The requirement to add a comment forces action which is most welcome

Trevor Beckman

Praiseworthy drives me and my peers to recognize that every interaction can have a lasting impact.

Reviewed 2017-12-04

Pros
With this program it near seemlessly offers the customers an opportunity to tell each of us what we did right, as well as how we can improve as a company and an employee. We have seen such a difference in behavior when we realize what an affect it has on our customers. It truly drives proformance through positive reinforcement, as well as accurate correction.

Cons
Overall praiseworthy offers a fenominal service. I have heard some customers may have been confused and the process a bit cumbersome. Overall I find it quite easy to use.

Jaime Sundsmo

100 out of 10 Stars

Reviewed 2018-08-13

Pros
I love how it helps me gauge an employee's service to our customers. We love using it as a tool of affirmation for our sales staff, positively reinforcing what they do amazingly well everyday, but might otherwise go unnoticed. It's helped with employee retention because they feel they are a part of a culture that appreciates their efforts and SEES them.

Cons
That there's no coffee cup emojis anywhere :) What's not to like about this software???

Alan Nelson

I have been using Praiseworthy for about four years, and have been very happy.

Reviewed 2018-02-14

I like the customers feedback, so I can use it to coach my employees.

Pros
I like the feedback that I get from my customers, good or bad. I can use that to coach my employees.

Cons
My only wish is that the file that I have to send to them has to be done manually, I wish it could be automated.

Alexis Wilcox

A great way to see our employees standing with our customer base

Reviewed 2018-01-26

Pros
I feel this is an excellent way for our employees to not only see how customers respond to their actions but for them to praise each other. Additionally, the ability to easily share our reviews to our website and social media is outstanding. The customer service has been prompt and outstanding and the functionality is perfect for what we need.

Brett Klawitter

I appreciate how I can better understand my customers

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Pros
The software is easy to use. It has many applications and I love that I am able to get personal reviews along with see that of other colleagues.

Cons
The format changes a lot when logging in. Also it makes me log in every time I leave the site and come back to it.

Brandon Baldwin

Keeps you in the know!

Reviewed 2017-07-22

Pros
This software allows me to know how my customers view their experience in the store. I love being able to customize a few questions for them to answer.

Cons
I don't dislike this software at all. Again, it keeps me in the know which can help my business become more successful.

Dale Finger

Easy for customers to use.

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Pros
Easy for all of our customers to use. Provides all sales associates with timely reviews. Response rate high

Jammie Roloff

Reviewed 2018-08-02

I like having it to know what I can do better as an associate.

Pros
I like to hear about customer experiences with myself and other co workers.

Cons
Sometimes customers don’t understand what they are filling out so they rate poorly.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Christopher Callahan

Reviewed 2017-07-27

Pros
The ease of use is the best part. Both for the customer and the company. We log onto a simple portal where we can see reviews and feedback in real time. We have tried other systems out but the feedback from customers is few and far between. With Praiseworthy we are getting a high volume of feedback. I like that you are able to add and remove questions with ease as well. Every business has specific needs so a general survey is not enough.

Cons
We have not had many issues with the software so far. They are always making adjustments to make the user interface experience more streamlined. I would like for them to add an app in the future so you don't need to log on to the website.

Aaron McClintock

Great way to get feedback from customers about their interactions in store!

Reviewed 2018-07-05

Pros
The instant reviews and feedback allowing us to know what our customer think and reach out to the customers who did not have the best experience in a timely fashion.

Cons
I think if there was a better search function to search for specific associates/employees it would help make certain things quicker when looking at employee reviews.

Zachary Linardy

We use it for a customer review system for work and it is Great to get feedback from our customers

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Pros
Feedback from our customers and make sure we are doing all that we can for them. If a customer had an issue we can use their review to correct ourselves and improve for the next transaction.

Cons
No issues so far, we have never had a time were it has been a problem or not worked, everything has been smooth and we'll performing

Ana Reyes

Awesome

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Pros
Great use to help show how employees are with customers and ensures that employees have offered everything.

Cons
There are no cons about this software it is great overall

Ashton Faul

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Pros
Connected with my customers so they can Anonymously leave a review on my performance.

Cons
Seems like the company rankings are inaccurate and change everyday.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Ariel Aguilera

It a great experience, really easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-07-16

It easy to fix problem and make sure every one happy and satisfied.

Pros
It very easy to track you employees sales and see how your customers react to your sale service. It's very good

Cons
Nothing it's very easy to use and work. Also I don't really like the update because it just say what custome say not really show what the offered etc

Tenesha S.

PraiseWorthy

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Pros
It allows me to know what kind of customer service experience I showed the customer and what things I can work on for future customers.

Ariel Aguilera

Very helpful in seeing how happy my customer are.

Reviewed 2018-01-09

Pros
Like the sale rep with customer on how well they did during that sale. It give you alert when something is good or bad.

katelyne pope

My experience with praiseworthy has been amazing.

Reviewed 2017-07-05

Pros
It helped our employees realize what we do good on, and what we can work on. With this, it helps our store as a whole!

Brandon Baldwin

Been using Praiseworthy for quite some time and I absolutely love it!

Reviewed 2017-07-12

Pros
Let's me know how customer's experience in my store is. I can then coach my reps on provided a better experience.

Brian Peterson

Such a powerful tool in the Sales industry.

Reviewed 2017-08-07

A more accurate representation of how my customers are responding to the sales interactions.

Pros
Ensures that employees have an opportunity to get real feedback on their real performance. Also allows employees to reach out and show appreciation to the customers.

Cons
The fact that customers can't have a profile and interact with users. I wish customers could be more involved with Praiseworthy and use it as a tool to locate businesses.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Peter Gliniecki

Praiseworth is our version of NPS to see how customers experience work

Reviewed 2017-07-28

Pros
The thing I like most about the praiseworthy software is how it is layed out, its super easy to use and helps us associates know when our customers are satisfied and when they are not

Cons
Personally I don't like how you can go from a 100 to a 75 with just one knock on your survery, I think it should be more of a 1-10 in each category

Chris Miller

Great feedback for our reps in a very easy to use platform

Reviewed 2017-07-26

Daily reporting about how well our reps are taking care of our customers.

Pros
I like how easy it is to view reporting for individuals and stores and how it provides me the opportunity to make notes about how I've coached an employee.

Cons
So far I haven't discovered anything that I dislike about the software. It works just as I would like it to.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Peter Gliniecki

Praiseworthy has given me a new outtake on NPS and customer relations

Reviewed 2018-03-25

Pros
I like most the categorical breakdown of the software, love how you can interact with your coworkers and see their review as well as the information every review gets you

Cons
Least thing I like is that I cant see if I get a negative review from a customer haha, there isnt much to complain about with praiseworthy