Praiseworthy Reviews

4.95/5 (37 reviews)

Pros
  • It is very easy to use and I love to run end of month reports to show to my team where our areas of opportunity are.
  • gave powerful feedback indicating the performance of the sales associate also let the manager know what improvements needed to be implemented in the store
  • Asks the right questions to pinpoint the right kinds of questions to get fullfilling reviews or constructive criticism to help get your team back on track!
Cons
  • None
  • If I had to pick, I would say sometimes I have difficulty with the filters on the mobile site.
  • That on person not understanding or scoring all zeros can set someone back in their rankings, incorrectly.
  • takes too long for feedback but then again that is at the responsibility of the customer. LIked that we got instant email for response from feedback
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
tony bishara

the software was easy to understand and gave feedback towards the performance of each sales consult

Reviewed 2017-07-17

Lindsay Ehly

Spot on!

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Spot on reviews

Caleb Thompson

Definitely a great tool to see how your customers rate your performance!

Reviewed 2017-10-13

It helps me stay focused on my customers and their overall satisfaction!! Happy customers make a happy Salesperson!

Pros
The ability to see what your customers think about you as a salesperson. Helps you know in what areas you may need to work on to improve customer satisfaction.

Chris Burns

Very user friendly and an excellent tool to discover real promoter scores.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Mike Jacobs

Amazing Support Start and Continuous

Reviewed 2017-07-10

A great picture of how our employees are working with our customers.

Pros
Its so easy to use. Although I went through the training and didn't end up trying out the dashboard for a few weeks but it was so simple to figure out and use.

Lee Bullard

Simple and effective

Reviewed 2017-05-16

Pros
That I get the updates on my staff on a daily basis. We're used to getting a random review once a week. The consistency allows me to coach my team daily and make sure customers are being treated the right way.

john strawn

Excellent Customer Service Tool!!!

Reviewed 2016-12-26

Praiseworthy has helped us raise the bar on our guest experience by being able to get specific information on our team and the guest they service. I would highly recommend it for anyone that is wanting to get you team to get engages with customer service, raise guest awareness and/or to grow your business.

Response from Praiseworthy

Thank you so much John! It has been amazing working with your company as well :)

Francisco Rodriguez

excellent services

Reviewed 2017-01-30

Without these Services I would have had no idea how to correct my employees issues based on my customers concerns and feedback. so it's definitely a great service to have

Joshua Myers

Great website and service

Reviewed 2017-01-03

This website is great. It does a great job in letting employees know how they're doing as well as reminding the customers what a great experience they had. It benefits everyone all around. Great job guys.

Pros

Cons
None

Response from Praiseworthy

You are awesome Joshua :) It is employees like you who make Wireless Zone an amazing brand!

Nathaniel Devine

Excellent Resource

Reviewed 2017-04-15

My company recently picked up Praiseworthy and I feel it has drastically improved our overall performance with our customers.

Roanna Santos

Great Service! Love them <3

Reviewed 2017-01-30

We use Praiseworthy every day. Every time I need them, they're always there to help within 2 - 5 minutes. Thank you!

Jordan Walkup

Awesome site!

Reviewed 2017-04-18

It is a great site and easy to use for customers to respond and give reviews to let you know how you did.