Probooking Logo

Probooking

Cloud-based appointment scheduling tool for consultants.

Probooking Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.1/10

Reviews by rating

I also love that they have webhooks and integrations with Pabbly. This is really helpful is you want to automate certain aspects of the scheduling process.
Simple and effective, it has more features than we need. SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team did an excellent job in developing the product and provide quick and effective support when needed.
I don't have a team to call when there are problems I have to troubleshoot on my own.
The biggest drawback for me is the lack of polish. I have used and evaluated many tools in this space and they all feel more refined.

Joshua Daniel P.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

I love Probooking, It's Simple, Clean and Lightning Fast!

Before telling about product, I should tell about the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Development team. They are Super amazing, I not only love the product but the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the Team. They really take our concerns will actually bring out those features!! I've never seen such thing, They will just listen to us and develop the features if they are useful to everyone!! OMG I just LOVE the [SENSITIVE...

Pros

Benefits: 1) Amazing customer support. 2) Facebook Community access. 3) Makes life easier. 4) We can customize almost everything. 5) We can replace linktree with the amazing landing page this platform gives us! 6) We can connect our custom domain to look more professional. 7) Connection to external platforms with webhooks. 8) Show casing our testimonials and portfolio on the landing page Much More...

Cons

Well, There is nothing that is missing in this software when it comes to scheduling.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Without a doubt the BEST booking software

If I had to pick a top 3 of tools that make doing business more fun for me and less stressful, Probooking would be in there. And I use a LOT of tools, a lot of absolutely amazing tools. But this one is special. :)

Pros

- [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of Probooking, is a SUPER friendly, super nice and trustworthy person who always responds very quickly and is eager to help however he can. - Full white label functionalities were the N°1 reason why I initially started using Probooking, combined with the lifetime deal that's still available at the time of writing this review. - Support!!!! I write this a second time because is...

Cons

None. There are no cons to Probooking. Of course, any product/service can always be improved. However [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is constantly working on doing so. Which means that there is absolutely NOTHING I dislike about Probooking!!!!

Computer Software, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

There server Keep going down.

Poor

Pros

I am compelled to write this one as even today probooking is down. Its been twice this month. Very unreliable. Asked for refund, was told no as it passed 30 days. Then better fix the issue.

Cons

There service is disruptive and stop working

Hey there, Sorry you had this experience, server only went down once during April end due to unavoidable circumstances which we really feel sorry about. We have taken all measures necessary to make sure this never happens again because we understand reliability is important for your business. The reason your refund wasnt processed as you bought the product 7-8 months earlier, if it was 2-3 months we would have refunded even being out of window and infact we have refunded some people within 2-3 months time Regards

SC

Shelly C.

Great Scheduling Tool!

I am happy I choose Probooking and recommend it! It is easy to use with enough flexibility to do what you need to do!

Pros

I have been using Probooking since I purchased a lifetime account on AppSumo. I use it for all of my appointments and find it easy to create specific meetings with different availability calendars. The customized domain allows me to to use just one link to give clients, or customize a booking link for a specific meeting. I can choose which meetings are public, or private.

Cons

The only remaining "wish" I have is to allow clients to purchase (or schedule) multiple meetings with me in a bundled package. I am sure this will come with the many upgrades and improvements they make, so I am looking forward to that functionality!

CS

Carlos S.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Increased organization and use of business time

I started with a basic account. It didn’t take long for me to upgrade to Pro. To this date, I’ve had no downtime. Integrations work perfect. And customer service is prompt and resolving.

Pros

What I like the most about Probooking is how it improves my productivity. Thanks to Probooking my organizational image with customers has improved. I carry many hats developer/customer service/and I’m a physician. My clients/patients can easily open my booking page to choose the service they require from me.

Cons

Mobile version layout can improve. I would like to have more payment options trough integrations that offer payment options available in my country.

SG

Seth G.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

The best booking app I have come across with

I am accepting paid and unpaid appointments for a consulting business. This products covers all my needs.

Pros

I have tried so many booking applications and always discovered after hours of setting it up that it lacks all the features I need or want to have. This results in many wasted hours. Probooking is seriously complete, the features that I love most are: 1. It detects the user's timezone 2. Easy to set up and has a modern look 3. You can customize the confirmation email and set up a follow-up email 4. You can create unlimited calendar 5. Add coupons 6. Embed calendar on websites 7. Team/Agency feature 8. Branding/White-label/Custom domain 9. Add video 10. Accept payments 11. Zoom integrations and so much more! This app has everything you'll need and want in a booking app .

Cons

The developer of this booking app has listened to all the suggestions of its early adaptors/users so it is difficult to find a fault. I know for sure that if a problem comes up, the Probooking team will respond and solve any issue. It seems they are also emotionally invested in the success of this product and that is great for me as I want to use this product for the long term. I feel I have found the one app that I will stick with.

ED

Ebony D.

E-Learning, self-employed

Great Service Provider, must use calendar for sure.

I have contacted customer service twice and both times there answered me explained what I needed to resolve the issue and I was able to move forward within a day. That was very positive for me.

Pros

I love that I can place videos into the booking appointments, it makes anything confusing so clear when I can explain with a 30 second video, best video benefit.

Cons

nothing since they moved from .io to .com

Ebony, thanks so much for the amazing review! Customers like you keep us going!

RM

Racquel M.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

The only app you need to streamline your business

It has been easy to set up and integrate with my calendar and my PayPal and my Zoom. It makes it easy to add new appointments to the roster. I would recommend this to my business friends.

Pros

I like to ease of setup and integration.

Cons

Hey Racquel, thanks for your kind review! Regarding support, the quickest way to get support is to send us an email to support@probooking.io, even better with screenshots of the error(s) or issues that you are facing. Our team will respond to you real quick!

Aaron R.

The Best Scheduler

I love Probooking! scheduling appointments has always been a hassle for me and being a small business owner i cant justify the cost to pay for a software like calendly. When i learned about Probooking and joined in the very beginning, I was so surprised and happy to have found a tool that did exactly what i needed at an affordable cost.

Pros

Id have to say the most impactful features for me would have to be the ability to collect payments while booking an appointment. Also the integration with zoom or google meetup is amazing. Another feature that is hands down amazing is the ability to add buffer in between calls and scheduled appointments

Cons

The one feature that i felt needed to be added was the ability to schedule calls on behalf of your client. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team already implemented it. If I had to dig deep though it would be to have the ability to accept custom payment gateways and to also integrate with Skype

Ar

Animesh r.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

My experience with Probooking (new user)

I’m very happy with Probooking, the online booking system for professionals. Their website is easy to use and has all the features I need to manage my appointments and clients. Their support team was very helpful and friendly, they helped me set up my account and answered all my questions promptly. I highly recommend Probooking to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient booking system. Thank you, Probooking!

Pros

the way you can setup your account, connect with other services and having webhook is life saver.

Cons

lack of direct line of communication e.g. chat/call, but having quick email response makes it negligible.

Thanks Animesh!

RV

Ruben V.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The ultimate appointment scheduling software!

Pros

Before I knew about ProBooking, I used Calendly’s free version even though I lacked the paid features of Calendly, I didn’t feel that it was worth paying high monthly costs for the premium features. I came across ProBooking and started with the Free Trial and I was very impressed with the software’s customization of your booking page, the unlimited Appointment types (each customizable with descriptions...

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about ProBooking.

Thanks Ruben!

AM

Asma M.

Law Practice, self-employed

Good Software - Excellent Technical Support

Pros

Ease of booking - ability to customize theme, colors, profile pic, write own automated messages, update schedule. Also excellent technical support. They had a few weeks of no communication last week. However, they soon changed management and they have been very responsive since then. I've used the calendar for 2+ years now and have found the cost to be very affordable compared to its competitors.

Cons

Would like to see integration with more payment options. I currently use Quickbooks in my business, but continue to use Stripe only for this calendar, which takes more processing fees. I'm hoping quickbooks payment can be integrated directly to the calendar so all my work is in sync.

Brent R.

Media Production, self-employed

Industry focused booking tool at an excellent price

While Probooking doesn't have all the bells and whistles, it does have everything from custom schedules to Google Calendar integration, along with the ability to offer coupons and other important features. Being slightly more simple also means you don't have to spend so much time fussing over every single detail. The onboarding is sufficient, and the overall features are sufficient for most service-based...

Pros

Honestly, the cost. Not to say that the tool itself isn't good, but having a booking tool that gives the majority of features that most users need for this price is refreshing. If I had to pick my favorite feature, it is the custom appointment types. It is probably the most full-featured part of Probooking. This tool knows what their audience is, and will satisfy most users.

Cons

I really wish it had more integrations. Right now, it is Google Calendar only. I would like webhook functionality or some other way to connect to outside tools for notifications, followups, etc. The interface could probably use some touching up as well. Just some simple styling changes would go a long ways, as some buttons and text don't line up properly. Also, despite the tool offering the essentials and keeping it fairly simple, it would be nice to have a little more control over the booking page itself.

Thanks Brent!

MH

Matthew H.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

A great alternative to Calendly, with responsive support and updates.

Very positive experience and very responsive support.

Pros

Initially it was a gamble based on the low price. But the more I use it the more I love it. Infact we've bought several more licences.It's easy to set-up, brandable, can use a custom domain AND custom email, so it fits in with everything else on our site. It can check against multiple calendars when auto scheduling meetings.

Cons

I used to not like the generic emails, but this has been fixed and we use our own SMTP credentials. Certain details weren't included on the google calender entry - but support soon added them.It just needs to be able to add a buffer around the existing calendar entries.

Thanks so much Matthew!

Qwabena A.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

A Very Dynamic Appointment Bookings Solutions

It is generally easy to use and the simple video addition feature is extremely valuable because it presents vast possibilities to make a simple appointments form come alive. I haven't seen that on other appointment scheduling tools yet.

Pros

This solution allows you to add video to your booking form. This alone is a resourceful feature because you can add demos, explainers, or pitch summaries to your booking forms to help prospects reach a decision. And because the video is carried from external video hosting services, the length of the video you choose to add is not limited. Individual appointments can be shared in two ways; either...

Cons

While setting up appointments, especially for first-time users, there are tooltip bubbles that explain and guide you. Unfortunately, some parts and queries don't have the tips so it leaves you having to figure out information must be entered. Also, the video window feels rigid/restricted on desktop displays (and you have to scroll to see some portions) but it is great on mobile displays.

Thanks Qwabena for taking the time to write this!

MM

Mo M.

Market Research, 11-50 employees

Great Utility that's loaded with features!

The software has been great for us and saved us a lot of money. The support team is also very responsive and always helps us when we're trying to get things sorted out.

Pros

The client dashboard for booking an appointment has great UI/UX, which is the most important part for us. They always have new and great updates!

Cons

E-mail integration that is available in V1 is still not available in V2, which I'm sure will be available soon.

DC

Dunia C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Offers the basics for a good price but needs polishing

Probooking is a simple and fast solution for those who need an affordable online booking tool. It has a 7-day free trial, so I recommend you try it out to see if it's what you need.

Pros

What I like most about Probooking is its simplicity. It is a tool to make bookings, and it does practically just that. Of course, it doesn't have the fanfare of other platforms that have been around longer, but it has enough to allow you to create your booking page in a few minutes. Its price is also lower than other options on the market.

Cons

Probooking still has a long way to go. The interface is perceived as very unpolished. I already said that it offers the basics and that's fine, but it also has a negative point and that is that if you compare it with other platforms it will seem that you are paying for a very little advanced solution. This does not have to be especially negative, it all depends on what you need.

Hi Dunia, hope you have tried Probooking recently with the improved UI/UX. Would love your feedback!

MW

Marty W.

This is a good one

I've tried several booking software solutions and I keep coming back to Probooking. A few of the others I've tried have come close, but eventually fall short in some way. Whether it be that they just cost too much or that they end up not being as user friendly as I want them to be, even where I try on a different product for a feature that Probooking doesn't have yet, I have found myself coming back simply due to ease of use. I haven't had a single problem with Probooking, it has just worked since I set it up.

Pros

Ease of use is way up there with this software; every aspect of the interface is intuitive. Support is responsive, and the product keeps evolving at a sustainable pace.

Cons

Nothing significant I can complain about. Probably the only con to this software at this point is that it's still a fairly new addition to a market with some decent competition. That said, its been growing and the founder remains responsive and proactive in development so...

Thanks Marty, hope you are getting continued value out of Probooking!

DB

Daniele B.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Great tool, very easy to use

This tool is a gem. It's perfect for scheduling calls and keep both customers and agents informed about it. Simple and effective, it has more features than we need. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team did an excellent job in developing the product and provide quick and effective support when needed.

Pros

It has plenty of features, pretty much anything I can think of from a booking tool.

Cons

The interface can be more sleek and provide a better UX.

YW

Yuri W.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Nice software for booking

Easy to set up. I like the clean overview

Pros

I like the software that it's a standalone system

Cons

Not a problem to this software a lone but a common problem is that complex bookings are harder to achieve

Hi Yuri, hope you are still using Probooking!

Márcio D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great booking App

Great so far! I like how inexpensive and easy to use it is. The questionnaires after booking also make it easy to gather information before your meetings.

Pros

How easy it is to book a meeting . Having the meeting links makes it easy to send to clients and my team, so they can book meetings directly on my calendar.

Cons

Sometimes it has a few glitches but support sorts them out quite quickly.

Thanks Marcio, hope you are getting continued value from the platform!

PK

Pippa K.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Fantastic

Fantastic!

Pros

I love that it does nearly everything that acuity does but at a much more affordable price and with better customer service, where a real person answers and helps immediately with queries. Also love that it offers Time zone conversion and links with zoom without having to pay for a zoom package separately, which you still have to do with acuity

Cons

It would be helpful in the future to be able to have Hippa compliance added and ability to schedule group zoom events on a specific date.

David D.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Booking taken to the next level

Probooking introduced us to the world of online booking in a simple way, we came from using different technology that required a certain level of programming knowledge and web development, and this was simply not efficient for us.

Pros

Feature rich, some of the greatest things back when it started was the ability to integrate SMS as confirmations and the fact that you could link several calendars at the same time and I believe the greatest of them all was the ability to have multiple users who could be set up individually as if it was an agency.

Cons

I had some difficulties with support, which at the time have been resolved but we had to move on at the time of the issue.

Thanks David!

BD

Ben D.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Time Saver

Pros

Probooking is a simple, easy to use booking software that I use to handle my client's appointments and it has been a lifesaver. I used to send out multiple reminder emails to my clients and it took away a lot of my time. Probooking automates that process and keeps me focused on the other aspects of my business. I highly recommend Probooking to anyone looking to save time on the tedious task of booking their appointments. [ Sensitive Content ] has been amazing when it comes to support and taking suggestions.

Cons

There are a few things missing like direct SMTP integration and per-team member booking. I believe these are all on the roadmap so we can look forward to them too.

AF

Althea F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Must try if you are looking for a scheduling system

It's helped me automate new client bookings and set up zoom meetings. Removes multiple back and forth emails. Clients find it easy to navigate and cancel and reschedule as needed. Definitely been a time saver for me!

Pros

Easy to intergrate to my website and to add links to emails. Like the branding and customization of email texts.

Cons

Setting it up right was a bit of a challenge for me. I still feel a bit confused about what some of the boxes mean and their functionality. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an amazing resource! One of the best customer service providers I've ever dealt with.

Thanks Althea, hope you are still enjoying the Probooking experience!