Propeller CRM Reviews

4.91/5 (11 reviews)

Kevin Holmes

One CRM to Rule them All

Reviewed 2016-10-04

I love Propeller for the following reasons:* *Note - I only dinged one star due to a bug that I had but which was quickly patched. - Fully featured - replaces numerous individual plugins and tools so my browser/gmail can run smoother/faster/more secure and for a lower TCO. - Simple to use - intuitive, simple front end UX for customizing fields, workflows, reports, etc, easy to import data from my old CRM, setup email campaigns. - Centralized in Gmail - I never need to login and can interact directly within email. This is a critical feature for making my sales reps more productive (they don't have to go login to a separate CRM to update records. They can do there job entirely from gmail. Support - intercom chat bubble has provided same day often same hour replies form their support team. This was especially useful while setting up but also nice when I need clarification on admin or making a feature request. Value - cost is a fraction of "the other guys" while value is a multiple higher.

Minimize review