Prospect Reviews

Prospect

Review Summary

Laura W.

Helen N.

It has been great for us, easy way to store information and documents. Great for recalls and reminders.

Annmarie M.

Cons

I dislike the CMS Editor, it's limited when it comes to core changes, having learnt to code in raw HTML and CSS, a WYSIWYG editor is somewhat annoying. However this could just be me.

Danny M.

If anything I keep closing it down in error by clicking the cross by mistake.

tanya m.

Julian B.

4.9

10 years and counting

Sales order entry and viewing stock levels is difficult in all the accounting systems we have used. We intially installed Prospectsoft CRM in order to make those tasks easy, which it has done. We are also now taking advantage of the customer relationship pieces, like note taking, lead tracking and problem management.

Pros

Quick order entry functions, clear visibility of inventory data and integration to our back office

Cons

Many things in the past, but Prospectsoft have fixed all those. There are things now which we want changing, but they are logged in an ideas portal and we have an understanding of how long they may take to make it into the live product.

Thanks for your feedback. We love good news stories. We also appreciate all your feedback in the ideas portal. Your product suggestions will help us to do a better and better job at meeting the needs of our b2b distribution & wholesale customers. Thank you.

Pros

Prospect 365 is great for managing opportunities, creating and sharing quotations and associated documents. Seamlessly works with Unleashed and Xero. Each adviser I have spoken with have been brilliant, providing quick responses to any queries I've had.

Cons

Mass downloads of files created in Prospect would be a useful addition

Distribution & Marketing for CRM

Thorough and supportive. No major sales push or pitch, rather an emphasis on understanding requirements and suitability to our day to day operations & goals.

Pros

Primarily the inventory control and integration with current accounting softwares. The combination of stock management / distribution in a pipeline that can be tailored is highly practical.

Cons

Further automation & marketing potential.

Simple but effective CRM

using this system has helped us retain and grow our customer base, the speed at which we can obtain data means we have more time to speak with our customers, the CRM is very easy to update and add notes so again less time spent on admin.

Pros

how easy it is to use for the sales team, this makes training new starters even easier.

Cons

some limitations on detailed reporting although this is improving with new updates

This just does what it needs to and does it well!

Easy, great support and onboarding from team when bringing it on. Very quick and adaptive with stock and very very reliable.

Pros

Ease of use, adaptability and fits so well into our Goods out software

Cons

there is nothing that I feels needs inclusion in this box

Prospect365 is a cost effective way to manage your e-commerce site when you use Opera II

Pros

I like the updating of essential information replicated to the web instantly. I enjoy the CRM interface, it's user friendly and very similar to MS Office. Support is good, much easier to phone than open a ticket.

Cons

I dislike the CMS Editor, it's limited when it comes to core changes, having learnt to code in raw HTML and CSS, a WYSIWYG editor is somewhat annoying. However this could just be me!

Thanks for the feedback. We will send your feedback on the CMS and WYSIWYG vs HTML editing to our product team.

Efficient and Easy!

Customer service has been great from start to finish and even the tutorials have been a great success with our team. The interface is especially important to me as I like easy access to my dashboard with recently quoted projects.

Pros

love that it is a cloud based CRM which means I can load multiple browsers for multiple projects

Cons

Would be great if there was an App based Prospect

Business Essential

That we have so much data under our fingers each day helps plan and be more productive.

Pros

The ease of use is a massive plus, it just fits into the business and team effortlessly. It's like picking something of the shelf and been able to customise it to do exactly what you want it to do, reports, reminders, quotes, logging any issues etc.... also easy for getting all you need ready for ISO audits. Links with Sage so porting and getting data is a breeze.

Cons

knowing it could/can do so much more, and them taking the time to watch the tutorials.

A great addition to our systems

Overall we have found Prospect to be a fantastic tool for our operation - it has shown us new ways of doing and helped us continue to grow and meet the needs of our customers.

Pros

We added Prospect to our business system with a view to increase our management of our sales and marketing efforts. prospect proved to be a great addition and easily integrated with our existing Xero & Unleashed systems.

Cons

At present we have found no problems with using Prospect. We are still learning, finding new features and ways of doing.

User Friendly

The software has made the estimating and reporting side of my role faster and more efficient. The search facility makes finding older documents very easy rather than using a manual system.

Pros

Live updates Easy to navigate screens Online chat button for help

Cons

Unable to copy and paste quotation lines rather than an entire quotation.

An excellent package that integrates well with our other business systems.

Pros

It is intuitive and a vital tool for our Area Managers and engineers who have live information on their phones giving live information back to the office. Most aspects are easily customisable by ourselves.

Cons

It can take time if core sections are requested to be customised by the ProspectSoft team but our engineer's portal is excellent now that it is up and running and a vast improvement over what we had.

Ideal for Wholesale Business

We have this CRM linked into Unleashed and Xero, which makes the perfect package for us and they all work seamlessly.

Pros

Live data so both our internal and external employees see exactly the same data in real time. Data includes all sales history, conversation notes, products (including stock levels and pricing), etc...

Cons

I don't have any issues with the Prospect365 CRM

This software makes things take longer, not less time

It is a decent piece of software for those who need the features it offers, but for those who just want to create quotes and orders it increases rather than reduces your workload.

Pros

The structure/hierarchy of contacts (company, division, contact) is helpful.

Cons

The software has a very "Microsoft Excel" feel about it completing any task takes a few seconds longer. Over time, the seconds add up. We were previously using Unleashed to add and process orders but switched to Prospect which then sends the orders to Unleashed. Instinctively, Unleashed is much faster and easier to use and our staff choose to use Unleashed directly instead of Prospect. For example,...

Super helpfull over many many years

Pros

Search facility is easy to use. holds lots of info and is customisable to our needs

Cons

nothing we are very happy with it. if anything I keep closing it down in error by clicking the cross by mistake

Prospect Review

It helps me on a day to day with tasks that need completing and help me keep up to date constantly.

Pros

I love the way that prospect helps me to keep up to date with any tasks that I may have booked in for days/ weeks/months ahead.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the software.

Quick, easy, already made a big difference!

Much better intel on customer and ordering trends. Much greater ease of tracking leads and lead management Much easier pipelining and forecasting Simple customer credit control snapshots available for sales staff, instead of referring to finance team. Easy to set up. Winner.

Pros

API hookups to Unleashed & Xero make it so easy to use - live quoting with stock data means we're not quoting on stock we don't have. Customer RFM makes the sales team more efficient as they can target clients effectively to build on successes, or to rescue those who are having a hard time.

Cons

There is almost too much customisation possible... but it's easy to lock down the system, so it's not really a disadvantage.

Prospect 365

Pros

Fantastic Software and easy to Navigate. Staff very helpful and rectify issues promptly. Would highly recommend.

Cons

Stock can sometimes be slow to match up with our stock system. This happens very rarely.

Great CRM

Pros

The staff are always on the end of the phone or email/ Live chat. Great staff and very easy system to use.

Cons

I like this CRM very much, I cant really fault it on anything so far.

Great CRM tool

Good experience with the CRM tool.

Pros

Quick and straight forward to use. Really helps manage our business work flow.

Cons

Occasionally have to go back and refresh screens for updates.

Great Product and Great Service

Great experience with ProspectSoft. Easy to use and an asset to have up to date information at my finger tips either at the office or out on the road. The support I receive is always quick and professional.

Pros

Seamless integration from our Sage accounts package and up to date information on customers' spending.

Cons

Haven't found anything really yet. Has taken a little time to work out how to write reports, but there is always assistance at ProspectSoft to answer any question.

Great software!

We have had a great experience with Prospect Soft, really great software and it's managed by a friendly and reliable team of people who are always happy to help. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of changing their current software.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. Helpful features for sales and marketing. Great for keeping track of leads. Can run helpful reports.

Cons

Can be long winded when processing quotes and samples - a lot of screens.

Just the ticket!

A very straight forward and simple system to use, suitable for all abilities. There is also always somebody on the other end of the phone or email if you ever need help - thank you!

Pros

It is simple to use and ideal for finding things quickly.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like about this software, only positives are springing to mind!

would recommend highly

very helpful & useful to our company

Pros

easy to use and transfer from our sage system

Cons

I haven't come across anything I don't like about the system yet

Very Good

Pros

easy to use and understand. Easy to navigate around

Cons

having duplicate records appear but can be easily deleted.

Great CRM software

Pros

It's a great CRM to help me keep track of my sales pipeline

Cons

There isn't anything i would change about it