Prospect CRM Logo

Prospect CRM

#1 CRM for Wholesalers, Distributors, & Manufacturers

Prospect CRM Reviews - Page 3

Prospect review

Excellent back up and respond well.

Pros

Clean and easy to see and understand, find your way around simply

Cons

Dont really have any issues - seems to run well

Great System. Easy to use

Pros

Very easy to use and navigates through the system. My favorite tool of the system is RFM Analysis, I find the customers by segment, which helps to identify the ones I need to prioritize my attention.

Cons

I haven't been using the system very long, so no cons to report, so far so good.

Just the ticket!

A very straight forward and simple system to use, suitable for all abilities. There is also always somebody on the other end of the phone or email if you ever need help - thank you!

Pros

It is simple to use and ideal for finding things quickly.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything I don't like about this software, only positives are springing to mind!

A fantastic Service

Pros

The integration with Xero and Unleashed is fantastic.

Cons

It can be a little bit slow to load, especially from a cellphone.

would recommend highly

very helpful & useful to our company

Pros

easy to use and transfer from our sage system

Cons

I haven't come across anything I don't like about the system yet

Great CRM software

Pros

It's a great CRM to help me keep track of my sales pipeline

Cons

There isn't anything i would change about it

Very Good

Pros

easy to use and understand. Easy to navigate around

Cons

having duplicate records appear but can be easily deleted.

Excellent

Pros

Not only this CRM offers excellent advantages to the business but also as a company they offer great customer service, always replying promptly to any queries and taking on board our suggestions.

Cons

Maybe more training is necessary to get the full advantage from the system.

Helpful Customer Service

"I find the software helpful when setting yourself, so that I dont forget. I have found the training and the ongoing support very helpful, so that I can use the software to its fullest potential

Pros

scheduling, and being able to see past interactions with customers

Cons

I haven't found there to be any at this time

Prospect CRM is the nice tool for business sales growth

It was a nice experience while using the Prospect CRM and we recommend to our friends as well.

Pros

It is nice and easy to use software, full functional and has many nice features. Prospect CRM is the awesome sales CRM tool for our brand.

Cons

It's support, we were stucked sometimes, and we were getting responses too late for our queries. Overall, the experience was nice.

B2B - This is your CRM.

It helped us grow sales.

Pros

4.5 out of 5 stars. Prospect soft is the best CRM for B2B sales: period. That said, they are still improving the CRM and releasing updates every 2 weeks based on community feedback. Does the CRM do everything you would hope: no, but those things are in the pipeline. Does the CRM do 90% of what you need better than everyone else. Yes! Prospect is particularly strong at tracking customer changes in...

Cons

The hierarchy structure of the CRM is both is best feature, and, at times, it's most annoying depending on the type of customers you work with. There is a slight learning curve here but once your team is used to it, it works very well.

Mixed feelings - plenty of features, but not convinced the basics have been covered

The key problem we were trying to solve by using Unleashed was to have a way to record our interactions with customers. We are able to do this. But it is crucial that this isn't at the expense of making other basic tasks, such as adding an order, more complicated when fields do not integrate with those in Unleashed. Many of the fields and forms in Prospect are not relevant to us, and so we leave them...

Pros

The ability to organise our customers into companies, divisions and contacts. The search functionality The reports, and AI aspects.

Cons

This software has plenty of features and ideas, but it seems to have lost its way as it has developed to neglect the ability to customise and use some of the very basic features - creating quotes and orders. It is true that the reports and data analysis are important, but the fundamental thing for us is to be able to create a quote, or enter an order, and for this to integrate seemingly with Unleashed....

Simple, Intuitive and Customizable

Pros

Our company Becker First Responder Co. found Prospectsoft Ltd as we we were in the search for a new inventory system. We liked the ability to integrate this CRM with our inventory system, email system and accounting system (QuickBooks Online). We have been tremendously impressed by the implementation team as we set the entire system up. As we rolled out the new inventory system, adding Prospectsoft into it was a simple process and all the information came in and didn't require any additional setup. We love the ability to customize the platform to make it work for our unique terminology and process. The entire team has been tremendously helpful and would highly recommend.

Cons

Prospect Soft is a UK based company so as we are based in the USA the support hours are not during our working hours.

Definetly Would Recommend Prospect Soft

Very positive. As person who likes things to be clear and organised i think that ProspectSoft is a brilliant tool for the whole team - especially sales & marketing to work together and communicate when working with customers.

Pros

Easy to use, you can track so many different things - really helps a busy team keep communication at bay. Very useful tool to help you look after customers to the best ability possible.

Cons

Its quite a new software and they are a very adaptable team so if we ever find anything that needs improving etc they are quick to take it on board and the changes are actually made ! ( you would never get this with a big corporate company )

Fabulous CRM

Excellent for the sales team to maintain and grow their current customers; while expanding into new areas.

Pros

Very easy to use and implement. The best CRM for inventory based sales and the dashboard provides an instant view of sales. Excellent support, quick and knowledgeable.

Cons

The training items seem to be outdated or use different screen shots from the platform we use.

Prospect CRM

Very impressed

Pros

Funnel and flywheel is a no brainier, the ease of use is also very good

Cons

Where to add individual client prices.

Love the product and does everthing i need it to

Makes doing my job a whole lot easier

Pros

Easy to use and never goes wrong, gives me all the information i need

Cons

Dont have anything negative from my point of view does what i need it do do

Great software, excellent onboarding support!

The whole process from pre-purchase to support during setup and the entire onboarding experience has been exceptional. I cannot praise the team enough in how they have supported us to get up and running with the system.

Pros

As a company new to using a CRM, Prospect has opened so many options to us and made the whole process extremely easy to do. It's ability to integrate with Xero, Unleashed and Mailchimp have allowed us to create a comprehensive stock aware customer relationship system.

Cons

I haven't found any negative yet, but we are still in the first 6 months of usage.

Great System

Ease of reporting and transparent sales activity

Pros

Training and Support with online representative was 1st class

Cons

Like all new software training and time is essential

Implementation in a growing company

Great. Our quoting, follow up, analytics and overall management are at a whole new level.

Pros

A number of expected benefits plus some great unexpected capabilities. We implemented Prospect at a point where the company grew beyond the capacity to manually track our leads and quotes. Prior to installing Prospect we couldn't track monitor and follow up on quote status and a practical manner. A lot fell through the cracks. Integration with Unleashed was a critical factor. Converting quotes in...

Cons

The template and document layouts between Prospect and Unleashed don't quite line up but that's manageable Some of the terminology and processes are a bit counter-intuitive but once you know how to do it it's easy. One example is printing a document. Typically the function you look for is "Print". In Prospect you don't "print". You 'create a document' using the "Document". Another example is deleting line items. Let's say you want to delete one or more contacts from a company/client. It's not obvious or intuitive but once you learn how, it's easy. (You have to know the icon to click, then select "Perform Bulk Action".) And the support staff at Prospect helped us solve every query.

Great system, great service

Overall, the experience with ProspectSoft and been really great, I love how the system is constantly been updated with new features. Also, I love the chat facility thats available, this has come in so handy because I can ask a question and then get on with something else while I wait for a response, they always respond within 10 mins of me asking and they are a really great customer service/support team.

Pros

One of the features I like the most is the RFM Analysis, this makes customer calls so easy and helps me to know exactly who I need to call first who may be at risk of slipping away. Also, the way the system integrates so well with Unleashed makes it really easy to work with.

Cons

To start with I had some small issues with the speed of the system however this was something to do with my computer and not directly linked to the system, once this was sorted everything worked great.

Great integration

The support team are brilliant, deployment was a cinch and it's intuitive to use!

Pros

The ability to integrate with Unleashed inventory management is faultless.

Cons

email integration with Office 365 can falter at times

Best CRM by far

10/10. Product, training, and all aspects are second to none. I can remember the first Outlook add ins from Dynamics. I have used M Dynamics, Sales Force, Zoom (I think), Smartsheets, and now this. Prospect is by far the best if you are actually selling stock that exists.

Pros

It does not waste space on things that are not needed. Very little customisation is required, yet if feels like its tailored to your business

Cons

Any issues (only a few to date) are managed through the customer service platform. The rare issues are resolved quickly, and they have a suggestions platform that allows their partners to put forward ideas that can be voted on. If an idea gets enough votes they will implement it. Amazing process that more companies should offer.

Real life review

Very happy to use this software. Well put together and designed

Pros

Easy of use and the user interface. Easy to navigate

Cons

Doesn't make coffee. It ticks all my boxes

Excellent

As a Sales Manager in a fast-paced industry where inventory is constantly moving and customers ebb and flow, I can safely say that Prospect CRM has really streamlined our approach and really allows us to manage our customers more effectively.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how it integrates with other systems we use for manufacturing. I am able to qualify leads set tasks and get a real snapshot of the business as well as track inventory and look at peaks and troughs.

Cons

We had a few teething issues which were sorted out by the Prospectsoft Team all in all we have not come across any cons.