Prospect CRM Logo

#1 CRM for B2B Wholesalers, Distributors & Manufacturers

Prospect CRM Reviews - Page 3

DM

Danny M.

Prospect365 is a cost effective way to manage your e-commerce site when you use Opera II

Pros

I like the updating of essential information replicated to the web instantly. I enjoy the CRM interface, it's user friendly and very similar to MS Office. Support is good, much easier to phone than open a ticket.

Cons

I dislike the CMS Editor, it's limited when it comes to core changes, having learnt to code in raw HTML and CSS, a WYSIWYG editor is somewhat annoying. However this could just be me!

Thanks for the feedback. We will send your feedback on the CMS and WYSIWYG vs HTML editing to our product team.

PP

Premal P.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Very Good Software

Prospect CRM are an integral part of our business, without the CRM we would not able to trade, reliability is great and so is the service desk when things do go wrong.

Pros

You don't have to be an IT expert to be able to make small changes to the CRM software/portal where customers purchase our products - ease of use. Easy integration into Sage 50 and Stripe payment software really helps.

Cons

We do not have specific things we do not like about this product.

PH

Pia H.

Automotive, 5,001-10,000 employees

Very comfortable to use

Pros

Ease of use is great. New users can easily understand the product and start using it. Very efficient for our sales follow-ups.

Cons

I did not find the product customizable. It should have been a little more adaptable to needs.

MB

Martin B.

Chemicals, 11-50 employees

All in a day's work!

Brilliant! All departments communication has improved 100%

Pros

Everything easy to access on one page. All departments can keep on top of progress.

Cons

Small things like going back to pages from top rather than where you have scrolled to.

EP

Esther P.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Highly Recommend

Pros

Prospect has without doubt created a seamless platform for our drinks business where we have greatly benefitted from this fantastic CRM software. It is integrated to Sage and is now central to our daily ordering, stock and invoice system and we wonder how we managed with out it before! I used Prospect in a previous company but it has now evolved into a user friendly system with a fantastic back up support team, always on hand to help and answer queries. From the onset full support is given and the team really know your business. Highly recommend Prospect as a value added tool to any business!

Cons

We really cannot find a fault with this software.

Chetan A.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Prospect CRM is the nice tool for business sales growth

It was a nice experience while using the Prospect CRM and we recommend to our friends as well.

Pros

It is nice and easy to use software, full functional and has many nice features. Prospect CRM is the awesome sales CRM tool for our brand.

Cons

It's support, we were stucked sometimes, and we were getting responses too late for our queries. Overall, the experience was nice.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Prospect 365 CRM

We have been using Prospectsoft CRM for the past 12 years and have recently upgraded to 365. The mitigation work was excellently executed by the team at Prospectsoft and went without a hitch. Very happy with the

Pros

How it integrated with Exchequer, the ease of use as a CRM system, and the reconfigurability of standard documents.

Cons

No dislikes, the system delivers everything we need.

CH

Chris H.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Simple but effective CRM

using this system has helped us retain and grow our customer base, the speed at which we can obtain data means we have more time to speak with our customers, the CRM is very easy to update and add notes so again less time spent on admin.

Pros

how easy it is to use for the sales team, this makes training new starters even easier.

Cons

some limitations on detailed reporting although this is improving with new updates

DD

Del D.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Great CRM software understated

Does more that the usual

Pros

Great to know what customers routine orders look like

Cons

Would like a kanban view to enable better sorting

LW

Laura W.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

Efficient and Easy!

Customer service has been great from start to finish and even the tutorials have been a great success with our team. The interface is especially important to me as I like easy access to my dashboard with recently quoted projects.

Pros

love that it is a cloud based CRM which means I can load multiple browsers for multiple projects

Cons

Would be great if there was an App based Prospect

MA

Martin A.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Fave CRM System

CRM helps me manage customer relationships naturally.

Pros

Really good programme, it is really self-intuitive. I have used several CRM systems over the years but this is my favourite.

Cons

I still haven't really got to grips with the reporting side of things, i know there is online tutorials but its having the time to sit and go through them.

HL

Haba L.

Newspapers, 1-10 employees

High efficacy CRM

Liked the platform, support was great but the price was not for us.

Pros

It was easy to use from the first day. Very intuitive and easy to use UI. Integration with Xero and Sage were great and helped the company a lot.

Cons

Price is a little high, liked the platform but is not for our small business ...

RI

Rob I.

Chemicals, 11-50 employees

Prospect CRM

Very impressed

Pros

Funnel and flywheel is a no brainier, the ease of use is also very good

Cons

Where to add individual client prices.

AH

Andrew H.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Prospectsoft ease of use

The Prospectsoft software is easy to use and support from Prospectsoft is excellent should you have any queries.

Pros

For the user the product is easy to use and provides you with regular reminders to update and act on information.

Cons

Not had any issues that have not been resolved promptly by Prospectsoft support team

KJ

Kara J.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great Programme.

Love using it and cant see any other product working for us better at this time.

Pros

Use this programme everyday at work, and it is a perfect. you can store so much information on your clients and suppliers. You can also set tasks for yourself so you wont forget to do things. The support is great when needing assitance, they answer very promptly and do their best to help.

Cons

It would be good if you could set a task for a certain time and it pop up on your screen like a message or something.

AB

Ashleigh B.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Prospect CRM review

Easy to use, lots of support offered. Would recommend to everyone.

Pros

Easy to use, lots of reports can be ran. Multiple users available.

Cons

N/A Nothing bad to report on the software

AS

Adam S.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

How all software should be

We were looking for a CRM tool to help manage and grow our B2B business. We were recommended Prospect by another company. The rfm matrix was the best sales feature, as soon as I saw it I knew this was the tool for us

Pros

Takes data and turns it into information in a quick, easy to understand way

Cons

We haven't found anything negative yet but will keep looking

NS

Nadine S.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Great CRM System

I have used many CRMs in previous companies and have to say this is one of the most efficient. This links to our Sage system really well so I can see all customer info within Prospect and don't have to go back and forward between systems which is really useful and saves so much time.

Pros

- Everything I need to know is under each customer - Can see At A Glance my customers that need more attention - Notifies me when a customer hasn't ordered (and probably should have by now) - Easy reporting

Cons

There isn't anything so far that I can think of

GL

Glen L.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Solid Online CRM

Makes managing customers across multiple points of contact much easier

Pros

Easy to use in any browser, solid and reliable, very scalable.

Cons

Large feature set can be overwhelming until you get into using it

Darren P.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

A great addition to our systems

Overall we have found Prospect to be a fantastic tool for our operation - it has shown us new ways of doing and helped us continue to grow and meet the needs of our customers.

Pros

We added Prospect to our business system with a view to increase our management of our sales and marketing efforts. prospect proved to be a great addition and easily integrated with our existing Xero & Unleashed systems.

Cons

At present we have found no problems with using Prospect. We are still learning, finding new features and ways of doing.

tm

tanya m.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Super helpfull over many many years

Pros

Search facility is easy to use. holds lots of info and is customisable to our needs

Cons

nothing we are very happy with it. if anything I keep closing it down in error by clicking the cross by mistake

LC

Larry C.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Very Knowledgeable and Supportive

It has made my job much easier!

Pros

The RFM makes it easy for me to know where I should be spending most of my time.

Cons

I would make the filtering option a little easier to navigate.

AE

Amanda E.

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

CRM for Dummies

I finally have a tool that makes me more efficient instead of drawing on my time and resources.

Pros

Prospect is easy to navigate and I find it very intuitive. The support materials, chat feature, and live trainings are clear, concise, and refreshingly coherent. Using previous CRM's took up my time, Prospect Soft helps me manage my time!

Cons

The only thing I don't like (and I understand the theory as to why) is that you can't duplicate email addresses. And that it seemed so intimidating at first but was surprisingly easy to learn and master.

BC

Bryony C.

Market Research, 501-1,000 employees

Prospect Review

It helps me on a day to day with tasks that need completing and help me keep up to date constantly.

Pros

I love the way that prospect helps me to keep up to date with any tasks that I may have booked in for days/ weeks/months ahead.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the software.

CH

Chris H.

Food Production, 1-10 employees

Quick, easy, already made a big difference!

Much better intel on customer and ordering trends. Much greater ease of tracking leads and lead management Much easier pipelining and forecasting Simple customer credit control snapshots available for sales staff, instead of referring to finance team. Easy to set up. Winner.

Pros

API hookups to Unleashed & Xero make it so easy to use - live quoting with stock data means we're not quoting on stock we don't have. Customer RFM makes the sales team more efficient as they can target clients effectively to build on successes, or to rescue those who are having a hard time.

Cons

There is almost too much customisation possible... but it's easy to lock down the system, so it's not really a disadvantage.