Pulse 24/7

Booking & scheduling mobile app for service providers

Pulse 24/7 Reviews

Pros

I really appreciate this very easy to use very affordable and very helpful application! you are the answer to my hectic and crowded schedule.

Thalia Marie A.

Life in business is like you were on a cloud nine. All you just to is smile at your best ! thanks pulse 24/7 so great to have you.

amey j.

Makes complex scheduling and booking schedules simple, with all-in-oneappointment. Super Glad , Happy that i can run my Business in JUst one click thankyou Pulse 24.

Pam M.

Cons

This is a common misconception. The thinking is: I'll deal with it later.

lizette r.

Freezes up a lot I think, that was kind of annoying.

Zachary D.

4.9

Going back and forth trying to find the best scheduler for my client bookings, now I will stay

I don't have to over expend just to have an additional option for my students to book me online and not calling me while I'm at work. I would say, I will recommend this to other tutors and teachers like me.

Pros

I'm looking for a booking tool that is not too expensive and not too complex, I was trying different app for weeks until I tried Pulse and signed up for their free trial. Since then, I'm still using this for months now, and I hope I will stay with them. Affordable and very easy to use.

Cons

It doesn't have classroom booking, I wish the company will think about adding it in the future. I would love to see that thing added so I can received multiple-booking and accepts classroom appointments too.

Many thanks for your review. We have worked hard to create a product we believe will help service providers. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can chat with you any time at: www.pulse247.net

One of the top 5 best appointment booking software and app!

More booking = more earnings

Pros

I loved this app because it allows you to import your customers from Excel or CSV file. You can sync it to Google Calendar, Apple Calendar and Outlook Calendar which is by far the best and only software that offers that. I'm happy and planning to stay with Pulse for good!

Cons

It doesn't have the auto text reminder but I'm ok with that. Auto text reminder will cost you a lot and will charge your phone bill. So I like the manual text reminder instead and send your customers text message only when needed.

Pulse 24/7

It wasn’t the worst but could be a lot better

Pros

That it can do so much. It was able to track my drivers log when they arrived with customer, when the bill was paid and detail invoices

Cons

Freezes up a lot I think, that was kind of annoying

I cant imagine going through life now without it

My clients now are using the platform to make an appointment with me and i have eliminated the old school way of staying on the phone for too long trying to set an appointment with customers.

Pros

Been using Pulse for a few months now for my massage establishment. Easy to use and accurate. Loving the updated version much better.

Cons

Would like more options to customize text reminders. I hope they can add text reminder option as I need to make sure my clients are also aware of their appointments. I also like to have Paypal Integrated with this platform

Best Scheduling App.

Love this app. It Reduces a lot of no shows in my dental practice. As long as they are already booked I'm at Ease! Yeah..Nice App.

Pros

friendly user

Cons

really enjoy using this one

With Pulse it has never been easier to book appointments and build your company.

I received the benefit of finally being able to understand a software like this. I am not a technically savvy person and with the help of this software I am able to achieve daily goals. There is not anything that I like least about this software. It is an easy and efficient resource for business owners.

Pros

I love how it allows me to make changes to my schedule with ease. I can access it through my phone or computer which makes it convenient for sudden changes.

Great app

Pros

Instructions are clear and really satisfied with this application.

Best appointment app !

I'm impressed on how the way things turned out. I am getting a lot of customers now through this appointment app. Big revenue for my business. Thank you !

Pros

Simplicity and effeciency

Cons

very cheap yet very powerful

Cool Appointment App.

The features of this app are straightforward and are exactly what you really need to stay on top of all of those different appointments. Easy to uase and it is definitely worth buying. Very responsive customer support!

Pros

FREE TRIALL!!

Cons

I fully rely on this app. for my schedule

Reliable Application

Since I used this application I'm at ease with my schedule with this app. "my customer will decide their own schedule according to my available time " NICE WORK! Thank you for making my this one

Pros

Their Scheduling Feature

I Liked this one!

Perfect! Easy to use, great appointment scheduling, Now I dont have to worries to customers cancelling their appointment with me , Its their lost not mine :P

Pros

all i can say this is THE BEST!

Cons

I dont want to uninstall this app. on my phone

Very low subscriptions

Pros

Customers can see all the appointments and it never makes mistake.

Cons

Thank You for this Appointment App.

It is definitely a helpful tool for scheduling. It reduces no shows, and also reduces the constant phone tag of scheduling and rescheduling. This App. lessen the stress of managing a schedule.

Pros

The dashboard is very easy to use

I Found this very Helpful

I'm on the last day of my trial and it is very convenient for me...I'm satisfied under the trial but I'll surely buy this GREAT APPOINTMENT APP!

Pros

Pretty good

Cons

I'm under the trial Cant wait to buy this App

Worth every penny!

I've used a lot of booking software for my salon and I know a great product when I see one. With it's features and the return that you will get, very less amount a day. BTW I got the pro version.

Pros

Price

Easy Booking <3

With Pulse my customers can cancel their appointments from their desktops or mobile devices. They can also schedule recurring visits and convert social media likes into bookings.

Pros

Reduces no show clients

Great App.

I really appreciate this very easy to use very affordable and very helpful application! you are the answer to my hectic and crowded schedule!! Yeah

Pros

Hands up for this

Cons

Really Love using it

Innovative and easy to use

Someone from Facebook offered me a free trial for my struggling salon business, in my few weeks of using this, I already felt that my business is getting back on track. Thanks to Pulse and to the person who introduced this to me.

Pros

Cons

crashes on my old Samsung phone. probably the phone since most app I install there is also not working

More technology means more access to clients...

More technology means more access to clients, more potential for growth, but much more complexity in how we build business .here in Pulse 24/7 we will provide an online booking software that will help to the growth of your Business. A lot of heavenly services that it should provide to you and to your Business. Its worth risky to try pulse24/7 your in good hands! :) I am already Using it . and its the best !

Excellent!!

I love how easily my clients can book and cancel appointments, Also I can keep track of my revenues and appointments

Pros

Booking system via mobile app

Truly Amazing!

Very! Very! satisfied with this, it prevents no-show customers and also it has auto reminder via email to send a notification to my clients.

THE BEST!! Very reliable

This is by far the best and most easy to use appointment app for business owners and solo freelancers to manage their online bookings.

Cons

Would so recommend this to my friends.

I was given a free trial to try and I Flippin love it. Its super easy to book, cancel and reschedule appointments.

Pros

Easy to navigate.

Unbelievable!!

I am so amazed that this Application is also suited for small business owner like me :) I'm will surely recommend this to others!!!

One word. perfect!

Thank You! Your app is awesome. I can't believe how much my clients like it and compliment me so much now.