All categories

Qualtrics CoreXM Reviews - Page 2

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Powerful survey tool with user-friendly interface

Pros

The functionality of Qualtrics has dramatically improved over the past five years. There is now much more flexibility in customization, saving questions to blocks and libraries, analysis and reporting, and even appearance. There is a big range of question types and lots of options for customization for each question, and it's easy to drag-and-drop to rearrange the survey. There are some powerful analysis tools and you can easily download your data in different formats (CSV, TSV, SPSS, XML, etc.). The user/survey-taker side is clear and has been problem-free for our needs.

Cons

Can sometimes run into issues with scrolling and saving changes to surveys when using Qualtrics on my iPad.

Excellent Platform

In this day and age, having mobile-friendly administration of data is key. This massive organization uses many data collection products/vendors, but Qualtrics is the only that I know of which works mobile administration into processes so easily

Pros

The analytics options for performing certain data manipulations in the system before exporting data makes developing reports a very quick process. I love the chat-based support function as well.

Cons

I find it odd that when removing (decrementing) cases from data sets, as I always do to remove preview data, that the time that the system takes to update numbers is rather long. I chatted with product support one day and was given a work-around (i.e., add an embedded data survey block in survey flows), but is still odd.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I have been using this program for about 5 years and find it to be essential to my business.

I am able to conduct research for customers that I used to contract for. It helps my business and keeps me up to date on a number of new methodologies. I am focusing on B2B customers now and this is a very helpful tool for both conducting surveys and analyzing the data.

Pros

Software is fairly intuitive and support group is great at answering questions quickly. Customer support has really improved over the years. You just have to call to get a person quickly. Generally very knowledgeable.

Cons

Takes some time to get familiar with the software. Online chat is slow probably due to lack of staffing. If you want help you have to call. They add new things constantly, hard to keep up, but that is actually a good thing.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Industry standard for survey research

Enjoyable experience; I don't feel frustrated by software that doesn't do what I need or that is overly complicated.

Pros

Easily write, edit, and send surveys that follow review board standards and maintain data privacy for participants. Qualtrics combines the ease of a Google Forms type application with the multitude of features needed to navigate quantitative and qualitative survey question data. Replicate questions, create multiple versions of a survey and save them, see participant completion rates and send out secure links easily as well.

Cons

Costs more than free options such as surveymonkey, etc. but the ability to save your data and see multiple outputs of that data is worth it.

Qualtrics is great!

Pros

Qualtrics is very robust. It has so many functionalities that I cannot think or any data collection process that it could not meet my needs. I can always collect exactly what I want. I love creating surveys in Qualtrics. The customer support is the best I have seen. The help/resource page is extremely comprehensive and easy to follow. I have fun building survey in Qualtrics. I always say: "These Qualtrics people know what they are doing!"

Cons

Sometimes it takes too much html coding to achieve the perfect look you are trying to achieve - complex font and style formatting are a bit time consuming at times.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Qualtrics, while a little tough to get a hang of, is incredibly functional and adaptable.

I benefit from the ease of survey design, and my research benefits from the complexity of surveys that you can design!

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that once you get a hang of the smaller quirks and settings, you are able to do incredible things in terms of survey design and distribution. The ability to design complex experiments with logic branches and switches that are triggered by the number of people that have taken the survey or even answered a specific question in a specific way is extraordinary. Even with all of this that I've mentioned, almost everything is done without the need of knowledge of javascript - something very intimidating to many.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it has a rather shallow learning curve - that is, it takes a long time to get used to its quirks. Slowly but surely you will become comfortable, but it is only once you have taken the time to read through their guides or done enough trouble shooting yourself.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Quality Data Gathering and Analytics tool

Our district uses this tool survey the public, our patrons, and district wide staff regarding various things. It has been a good tool to help our district decide on general direction needed to go in certain areas, and provides us with a fairly comprehensive graphical view of the data gathered. It's been a generally good experience, but does not meet our other forms needs. Its really just a survey data gathering tools with enhanced analytics, nothing more.

Pros

The forms setup to gather data is a straight forward and fairly intuitive. You have some workflow items available for notifications and other such tasks which come in handy. Our communications director uses the data analytics heavily to assess overall patron opinion throughout the district, and then develops communication out to the public accordingly.

Cons

It's a little more expensive than it probably should be. We looked at several other like applications and found that this product was certainly near the top in regard to price.

Powerful Tool for Data Collection

Create surveys and analyze data at a basic to advanced level.

Pros

Qualtrics allows for the creation of basic up to advanced surveys, with a robust platform that is there when you need it, but optional when you don't. I appreciate that Qualtrics has predictive tools such as suggestions for the type of question and even for the available answers. It is easy to rearrange questions and while there is a small learning curve, using tools such as "flow logic" for advanced options. Further, the tool provides options for organizing your surveys and makes it easy to deploy/close them from the site.

Cons

While the survey setup is relatively easy, downloading data can often be burdensome and time-consuming. For my work, I often want to drill down and few answers based upon a selected response, but while viewing it on the website does not take long, compiling and downloading a PDF report is something that I don't look forward to doing.

So versatile, easy

I've been using survey software for almost 10 years now. We recently switched to Qualtrics from Fluidsurveys (acquired by SurveyMonkey) and have absolutely no regrets. Building surveys is extremely easy and their library with predefined choice options & questions is a real time saver. Via their API we are able to present survey results directly to clients through our own platform. Yes, maybe Qualtrics is a bit more expensive than other SAAS solutions out there, but I haven't seen any organization delivering support as good as they do. We are a small professional services firm and at first I thought Qualtrics was (purely) focused on large enterprises. But honestly, I feel like a real valued customer.

Pros

Extremely versatile, easy to use, extensive knowledge library (university).

Cons

At first glance their workflow is different from other survey software vendors out there. But reading some articles on how to achieve advanced survey objectives, it totally makes sense.

Formatting a survey on your own is easy even for more complicated tasks.

Pros

It's flexible. It has options for online and offline surveys. Importing questions from previous surveys is seamless, editing and reordering questions is simple. There are built-in features for a wide range of question and response situations. Qualtrics overs 24-hour support and tutorials for complex programming tasks to get you the design you need. The support staff are professional, friendly, fast and knowledgeable.

Cons

Ocassionally I've run into glitches and had to delete and re-enter questions to get rid of an issue. Editing (and re-editing) wouldn't fix the issue.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

The Best...Simply the Best!

I always get great service and support from the support line. They are focused, professional and help to solve any issue that I have.

Pros

I like the people the best, but the software is intuitive and easy to use. It's like and Apple product, you don't really need a manual to use it right out of the gate.

Cons

I don't like finding out that something changed when I log in. I would rather have been told ahead of time that things were changing and I should expect X Y or Z.

Very intuitive, easy to customize and use, user friendly and best research tools

Pros

Features & Functionality (many options available, easy to select & use) Printed Report (customization) Initial Report (Dashboard look & feel) Easy DIY Customization (look & feel, survey flow, report) Best Customer Support Ever!! ^^

Cons

Signature & file upload (additional step require to download instead of usual downloading of raw data) Printed Report (unable to display all rows for text entry at times) Initial Report (not easy to customize, rooms for improvement as compare to Printed Report) Contact list (time consuming to upload data with other languages)

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Qualtrics is a sophisticated, reliable and very user-friendly software that I use every day!

Pros

The feature of Qualtrics I like the most is that the sky is the limit in terms of it's versatility. One can make a very simple, straight-forward survey or one can use sophisticated logic and make a very complex survey. This versatility allows me to use Qualtrics for any job I have.

Cons

In it's current state the Insight Platform reporting features are less-than ideal. They are making progress and things are getting a little better, but there is a long way to go. I still am not able to customize my graphs using the reporting tool like I really need to do.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Simple Survey Site

Overall it's pretty seamless and I would recommend it for researchers who need to conduct surveys and polls of the general public.

Pros

I like how you can take surveys on their platform in real time and from a mobile device. Their surveys allow you to contribute feedback to shape the design of cool products/tech and other research.

Cons

Sometimes it's slow which makes completing the survey a little tedious. Also sometimes you will be half way through a survey before it finally determines you weren't a fit for the survey in the first place which can be annoying.

Above and beyond

The Support group is amazing. No matter when I call they are kind an caring. You can hear the smiles in their voices and each one seems to really love their job. Yesterday and today Mark helped me with a particularly involved survey flow, and his suggestions and information led to the best outcome for us. And of course, the annual summits are unbelievable!

Pros

Easy to use. Engineers are open to changes and challenges, upgrades and upsets :)

Cons

The newer reporting system only allows one question per page, so reports can be very long, we sometimes have 300 questions~

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Qualtrics tool's and services are amazing! The tool is efficient and customer service is world class

I have been using Qualtrics for over two years and it has been one of the most useful tools I have ever used in regards to marketing research and business analysis. The technology is user friendly and the

Pros

The technology is user friendly and the customer service is world class. I have colleagues and individuals from other industries always asking me about this technology. I have been able to increase my productivity and the quality of work deliverable with Qualtrics. My team has been able to accomplish much more than we could have imagined in such a short amount of time.

Cons

I'm a tough customer but this is one of the few products that I couldn't find any cons. I'm impressed.

Excellent tool for surveying

Overall, this is a great tool that I would highly recommend!

Pros

Qualtrics provides a variety of great tools for conducting research. Qualtrics Research Core makes it extremely easy to create a survey to assess the needs of your audience or to find out the habits or activity of a population. This program is great for a wide variety of applications. We use it very frequently and are always very pleased with the ease of use, the power of the program, the results that...

Cons

I have yet to find any significant cons that aren't a result of my inattention or mistake. This software works great.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

The best survey collection tool!

It has been a great run with Qualtrics so far! Looking forward to analyzing my data!

Pros

Qualtrics has made my quantitative and mixed method research easy with its user friendliness! The preloaded survey choice options (from likert scale to adding photos in answers) are enough for designing any sort of survey you are planning to conduct!

Cons

I honestly do not dislike anything. I think the sharing option for editing a survey could be made a little obvious rather than hidden somewhere and that's just it.

Surveys Made Easy

We were a campus that used SurveyMonkey and researchers would send their survey to our office to create, distribute, and generate reports from. Now with Qualtrics each researcher has their own account and create, distribute, and review data at will. It has dramatically increased our utilization of the survey tool and created less complications for our IRB committee to review products in. Now the data is safe in the hands of the researcher and not a third party. We are thrilled with how easy Research Core is to use and how well the product is being adopted!

Pros

Qualtrics is very easy to use and puts the ownership of survey creation and data collection in the hands of the surveyor. With Research Core you get all the bells and whistles without any added stress of learning a new tool. In a matter of minutes you can create a survey and begin collecting data. Implementation was a breeze with dedicated training and guidance from Qualtrics. We recently changed our authentication method and Qualtrics Support did a great job in getting our login changed over in a matter of minutes. AMAZING!

Cons

My only complaint about Qualtrics is the creating or sharing of survey distribution lists. They are easy to create/use, but our institution does not have them readily available for use.

Essential Tool in the Research Arsenal

Pros

I am a research-active academic who frequently conducts research via both survey and experimental methods. Qualtrics is an essential tool in this process. I found the learning curve to be gentle, allowing me--without prior experience or time spent reading detailed instruction--to quickly assemble surveys with various if/then branches and other formatting needs without much time or trouble. The same...

Cons

I know it may not be particularly helpful, but in my experience using this platform I have yet to find something that I dislike.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great Survey Tool

Overall, Qualtrics Research Core is a great survey tool. It can handle a lot of users and a lot of responses. It has a lot of advanced features. It is pricey but it is mostly worth the price.

Pros

Qualtrics is a great survey tool and can be used for many purposes. My whole organization uses it in many different ways. There are a ton of great features and it is easy to learn how to use.

Cons

It is very expensive and Qualtrics is not good at letting users know when they change something.

A step up from Survey Monkey

We use Qualtrics for student satisfaction surveys for our coaching and tutoring programs, events and workshops, or to poll students regarding needs, ideas for services, etc. As a doctoral candidate and researcher, I use Qualtrics to deliver a digital version of survey instruments and filter and export my data dor use in SPSS. I use it multiple times per week.

Pros

It generates extremely professional looking surveys and results are exportable to csv format if you want to make an Excel or Google Sheet or directly into SPSS for advanced statistical analysis.

Cons

A few features weren't self-explanatory, but quick Google searches turn up instructions, usually a Qualtrics help page.

Great survey software

Our University owns an enterprise license for this software program so it is readily available for our use. Recently I had difficulty with a survey b/c the results were not reflecting what we thought we had done with the distribution of it. That said, it was user error and through GREAT customer service we discovered what had happened and chose to close it out and distribute a second one that was formatted correctly. I have now used this program for well over four years and would highly recommend it to anyone needing a survey tool for gathering data/information. Great program!!

Pros

This is a very powerful program for creating and distributing surveys. On the surface it is fairly user-friendly, however, there is a depth to this program beyond what you see on the surface that can be incredibly useful. That said, customer service is really amazing and is willing to quickly assist when there is a question about doing something with the program that is not just your standard survey creation.

Cons

It is difficult to understand the depth to this program without some significant time spent or communication with customer service. The settings/tools are a bit kluge unless you fully understand the "language" of survey creation and the research it supports.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

This software helps me tremendously with our university departmental data. I highly recommend it!

Ease of use and good reporting.

Pros

It is intuitive. The data and analysis and reporting features are very helpful and easy to use. Sharing is nice. Integration with other products is useful as well.

Cons

As much as I like new features that are rolled out regularly, it is nearly always an additional cost and very costly at that. I see cool things and then realize that it is going to take a big meeting with our university to even consider the huge cost.

Qualtrics Survey Software

The software is very user-friendly and versatile, and the customer support is very good. The new platform makes it even easier than it was when we started using it.

Pros

Versatility. We use it for class registration and follow-up evaluations.

Cons

It would be nice if we could consolidate duplicates on more than just email because many of our participants share an email with each other or use them to register their employees.