All categories

Qualtrics CoreXM Reviews - Page 3

Qualtrics is awesome

Besides having a great product, I have consistently had excellent service with Qualtrics support. Of the many different survey software packages I have used, Qualtrics is the most nimble, intuitive and useful.

Pros

The software has great functionality. Qualtrics provides exceptional training and tips. The customer services is outstanding.

Cons

There are some limitations in the area of question design. Specifically with options for how you would like responses.

Easy-access questionnaires

Pros

Qualtrics is pretty powerful, yet it remains "accessible," with a very easy learning curve. At its essence, it is a backend for designing questionnaires. Basic features include your typical types of questions (multiple choice, radio boxes, checkboxes, free-text entry, etc.). Advanced features include display logic and sub-questionnaires. You may distribute via email invitations and monitor questionnaire completion. Finally, it has some rudimentary analysis tools that can give you some descriptive statistics. Export options include .CSV, if you want to get the data into Excel or some other tool for more complicated analysis.

Cons

Don't try to do anything fancier than descriptive statistics. But you can export data pretty easily to do analysis and/or visualization elsewhere.

I love the software.

It keeps my research organizationed. The different options makes it easy to work with.

Pros

It is easy to navigate and get things done. I love using the software because there a lot of options I can use to meet my research needs. The improved version looks nice too.

Cons

It is so slow moving from one tab to another. It doesn't have the open in a mew tab option too. It would have been so much helpfull if it had the later function.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Must have software for research questionnaires and more

I use this software for a variety of purposes, online questionnaires, registration for events, and submitting applications are a few examples. I've found it really useful and helps me get my job done more effectively.

Pros

Qualtrics is intuitive, organizes results for you, and helps with data analysis. You can export data in many different formats, and create just about any type of questionnaire imaginable. I embed videos, use skip and display logic, and you can email people their surveys from the software.

Cons

There are only a few things that we have found the software incapable of doing, and they have been rather minor. We did request that the company add them to their "to-do" list. Customer support is really helpful when you run into problems.

Powerful enterprise-level research tool

We use Qualtrics as the go-to data-gathering tool for academic research. It is easy enough for non-technical staff to learn and deploy basic surveys yet powerful enough to allow for complex large scale data gathering by specialist teams. The ease of the graphical results makes it a quick win to show to senior teams.

Pros

Qualtrics is a powerful, enterprise-level research and data-gathering tool. The functionality has everything you need to design, distribute, and analyse data for research. The design tools include guidance on how to improve questions. The flow options are extremely comprehensive allowing for complexity on the back end to make the user-end more logical and a better experience. The distribution tools allow automation and customisation so you can just rely on the system to manage it for you. The on-screen report customisation and display are extremely helpful and export to other statistical software means you can have full control.

Cons

The is little to fault in this software. It would be ideal if it had some integration into third-party tools to allow for greater integration out of the box.

I friggin love it!

It's easy to learn, easy to use, and even easy to teach. I love this software and would love to become some sort of certified expert user if at all possible.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. For the most part, I am able to figure out detailed changes without consulting with FAQs online. It's a very logical setup, easy to share links, and has an aesthetically pleasing layout.

Cons

The only thing I've struggled with so far is the default reporting. I don't like that each question is on a new page; that's not very useful in any context for which I apply it. I wish there was a button that would automatically fit everything within a certain number of pages, or at least eliminate white space on the default results report.

Amazing Survey Tool!

Pros

I utilize Qualtrics to collect an array of institutional and employee data. It is easy to build and export your data. They also have updated and given a guide that tells you ways to improve your survey before you publish it.

Cons

I can't think of any because they seem to always have a new feature update to keep the platform fresh and competitive.

Qualtrics, Surveys for researchers

We used qualtrics for product prototyping, and to create business automated processes. We've even used it to diversify classrooms. Do NOT compare them to Survey Monkey! They are so much more. It's not just about the interface. It's about the Data analytics.

Pros

Great for Researchers

Cons

Quotas

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Great survey platform which can be customized and includes many useful options

Pros

Option to add Javascript Very flexible with many options Great support Works well for consumers Integrates well with web services Great preview, including for mobile

Cons

Adding javascript is possible but not very convenient. In some cases, the website does not provide information (for example when closing responses in progress, it's not clear when all responses are closed) Many export formats is a plus, but variable names are not consistent across formats I have encountered bugs several times in the past.

Quality Product- Use When Surveying a Lot of People

Overall I've had a very positive experience with Qualtrics and will probably stay with it.

Pros

I use Qualtrics every day to conduct surveys and gather research on a variety of industries. Qualtrics makes it easy to have a variety of different surveys, customize them for different people, and more.

Cons

When you mass send out a survey through Qualtrics, it often ends up going into people's spam folders. Also, sometimes the piped text features as well as adding contacts can be overly complicated.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

What would I do without Qualtrics?!

Qualtrics Insight Platform is a vital tool for my research and teaching. I have fielded numerous surveys, and Qualtrics has had every feature I needed for any question type I wanted to include and any panel design I wanted to utilize. Also, the Qualtrics support staff has been willing and able to help me with any question I had about complex survey designs. Finally, Qualtrics is so easy to use that I teach my undergraduate students how to design and administer surveys for one of my classes.

Pros

Extremely user friendly program. Powerful platform to field surveys with any and all question types. I have gotten extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly service with my questions about survey design, account issues, and email recruitment very time that I have contacted the Qualtrics support staff.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

One of the best survey tool in the market

Advanced survey functionalities

Pros

Qualtrics is a very intuitive and user friendly tool to build and launch a survey in few minutes. It offers the possibility to use different question types and logic in the survey flow. It's easy to build the questionnaire you need using its set of functionalities. There is the possibility to track respondents and send reminders, through email invite. Support team and e-learning platform are offering a first class service.

Cons

For the time being there better tools for Conjoint Analysis and Max Diff analysis. Reporting functionality is ok, but could result most proficient to download raw data to build visualizations with other tools.

Best in Class survey software

My overall experience has been positive.

Pros

This software is very user-friendly and powerful. It can do almost anything you like. In addition, the support is very helpful in terms of letting you know how to get some of the advanced features working.

Cons

Working collaboratively at the same time with a colleague is not possible.

Qualtrics is one of the most user friendly pieces of software I have ever used.

Pros

User friendly, but very capable of doing complex steps. The help documentation is very thorough and easy to use.

Cons

A little hard to understand where to go to find help documentation now with all the products showing up. We just have the Survey product and you need to use the Research icon to get to help for Surveys.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Best Online Survey Software!

Pros

I absolutely love using Qualtrics when I collect data because it seems like I can be as creative or complex as I'd like in my research/survey design and Qualtrics has the options to match. This software is also what I consider to be "intuitive" which makes developing and administering surveys so much easier (I don't have hunt down advanced options in multiple sub-menus). I also like the (relatively) new data and analysis options to do some quick/simple analysis within Qualtrics.

Cons

Sometimes the software lags and has "error" messages. This can be a bit annoying; however, it hasn't caused any true issues with my usage of the software.

Qualtrics and Vocalize do what I need and do it well...

Pros

Powerful and easy to use. I wad able to easily construct a survey, distribute out and setup a powerful dashboard to visualize the results.

Cons

Some parts are complex and a little buggy. The online documentation is not always complete. Reports could be more intuitive. Dashboards should be sharable without licenses.

Still an excellent option

We primarily use qualtrics for the ease of participant gathering, which it is excellent at. But having now tried a few alternatives it's pretty clear that qualtrics is particularly good for post collection analysis too. the reports and data packages have a lot more on offer than other, admittedly cheaper, options.

Pros

I love the flexibility of options in terms of how you can deploy questions and the type of questions you can ask using this software. What you can do with the data afterward is just as excellent too. The fact that they have been around for a while seems to be paying dividends here as they have been adding desirable features over the years and clearly listening to what people want.

Cons

Customer service has been fine to deal with but they are a bit slower than I'd like to respond to queries. Pricing can occasionally wander a little more than would be expected.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Always Excellent Customer Service!!!

For many years utilizing this software, it has only improved! The ease of use and flexibility it second to none! Its collaboration features are great. It functions well with other programs for data analysis.

Pros

Ease of use, Great Help / Knowledge Base information.

Cons

N/A I have not been able to find any issues that would make me change from using Qualtrics!

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

One of the best priced and best developed survey tools on the market

Pros

The functionality and ability to create comustomized surveys with Qualtrics is beyond that of any other software I've used. I think what makes Qualtrics stand apart from other programs is that is can be used and appreciated by novice tech users to skilled coders. If you want to make a quick-and-dirty survey tool, it's got you covered. If you want to use API and embed your survey into your website and receive real-time data analysis, you can do that, too. The ability to buy a single subscription for your entire organization can make this very cost effective, too.

Cons

I've only contacted Qualtrics customer support once for a connection issue I couldn't resolve on my own. Unfortunately, they rely on the email us your issue and we'll get back to you method of troubleshooting (albeit, along with a plethora of FAQs), and I never received a response. It seems like that happens more often than not (and definitely more than it should) when using this type of customer support method.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Robust research tool with advanced logic and embedded features options.

Pros

Contains a wide variety of question options, logic branching capabilities and display options. Combining these with site intercept features makes for a powerful research tool.

Cons

Some new users take time to get up to speed with programming it but it's because you can do so much with the tool.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I use Qualtrics to collect applications for scholarships and use the data for reporting.

I have the ability to create a survey and distribute it almost immediately! I can also copy previous surveys so I'm not "recreating the wheel". This has made my life much easier and made the most of my time in terms of surveying. It's great to have this software at my fingertips and ready to go at all times!

Pros

I love the ease of using Qualtrics. The interface is very user-friendly and quite self-explanatory. I can add as many questions as I'd like and customize them individually. I love the ability to look at responses in real-time, without waiting until my survey is complete. This system as allowed me to streamline our scholarship application and reporting processes, instead of doing the two separately.

Cons

I think the software is great, however, I would love the ability to personalize the design layout. Sometimes our surveys can look very cold and general, so it'd be great to add more color, etc. I do not think this outweighs all of the great things Qualtrics does, it would just be a way to put it on the next level!

transferring surveys

We love the software and use it frequently. Surveying staff and students, managing the surveys when staff leave so that the data, that may be longitudinal, can be accessed (via transfer or other means).

Pros

the software is pretty user friendly and intuitive, however some things are not.

Cons

the cost has risen to levels that may be prohibitive

Robust, Yet User-Friendly, Online Survey Platform

Pros

As a researcher, I've built my fair share of surveys. Qualtrics makes this process incredibly easy. With some minimal time invested, I was able to create surveys with complex skip logic, mixed variable inputs, and more. What's more, I was able to monitor when people were filling out the survey, how many surveys were currently open but incomplete, and I could automatically schedule surveys to open and close on certain dates. Once closed, I can download all of the survey results as .csv or .xls I can't imagine research without this tool.

Cons

This is a minor nitpick, and one that isn't entirely fair, given what Qualtrics set out to do. They aimed to create a simple, intuitive, user-friendly interface for creating and distributing online surveys. But the cost of simplicity is complexity - some more imaginative survey options aren't available. Further, Qualtrics, from what I've seen, doesn't offer descriptive statistics or rudimentary analysis of survey results. However, exporting the data into Excel, SPSS, or any other statistical software makes light work of this analysis, and Qualtrics never billed itself as an all-in-one tool.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great Product Support - Extremely knowledgeable!

I was trying to import data from one survey to a copy. The support staff quickly identified the issue with the import (it was just a matter of getting the data structure from the copied survey instead of the original.) It took the support person a matter of 3 seconds to know what I was doing wrong. I was very happy to know it was just a user error. :D

Pros

It does exactly what I want. It's easy to identify how to implement the steps that the support person helped me with.

Cons

I couldn't figure out the issue myself.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Qualtrics surveys are great.

I don't personally make surveys using Qualtrics CoreXM, however, I've noticed that a lot of surveys I take are marked with Qualtrics in the URL, so I can assume that they were created using Qualtrics. I love the professional modern look and easy navigation of Qualtrics surveys, they are among my most favorite surveys to take. Thank You.

Pros

As a survey taker, I often come across surveys made with Qualtrics, these surveys are light, simple and easy to navigate through, and almost have an intelligence to them.

Cons

I I think, sometimes when I take Qualtrics surveys, they may take a while to load, however, that may just be due to my computer / internet connection. Nevertheless, Qualtrics surveys are among the best.