All categories

Qualtrics CoreXM Reviews - Page 4

Highly customizable

Pros

I have been using Qualtrics for years, moved over from Baseline and before that Survey monkey. There is a lot more power to create surveys that are complex but present as simple to the user. The analytics capability is great, and you can download your data in multiple file types including SPSS. I really like how they offer a 'survey IQ' and suggest ways to improve your survey. They also have almost any response type you can think of as an option.

Cons

I don't tend to use the embedded reporting a lot, though it is a cool feature. It's not as customizable as I would personally want.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Great for preliminary understanding of the market

This has been a great tool for us as we start initial marketing strategies with our clients. I would definitely recommend it.

Pros

I have used Qualtrics for surveys and data analysis for a couple of years now, part from market research projects during college. But now, we use Qualtrics as an effective way to send surveys to customers of our clients and get their feedback on the client's products/services. I love how easy it is to build out the surveys and analyze the results. Customer support/our Qualtrics rep has also been great in helping us structure the questions to make sure they are phrased correctly and are fair to the people answering them.

Cons

From the experiences I've had with Qualtrics, I wouldn't say there are many cons. I think depending on how in-depth of research you are doing, the phrasing of questions can get kind of tricky. For instance, when using the tool for an undergrad research project, we had to be very careful in choosing the types of questions we asked in order for it to be relevant to our initial hypothesis. But this is a more general word of caution than a drawback to the tool itself.

Qualtrics is the one

Qualtrics is simple to set up, and it always looks professional. It's also versatile, so you can adapt it however you like. In general, I've found it to be mostly very easy to use and a great tool for collecting data. The survey flow could use some work, I found it a bit difficult to navigate, and once adapted a question simply because I don't think I could have managed it easily with the survey flow tool. The scoring tool had some glitches -- I think the Qualtrics team has been working on this specifically because on my last project it wasn't as bad. Here's the thing though -- it can be as simple as you need it to be. The option to use Qualtrics for more complex applications is there, and it's great for those. But you don't need to be a pro to get the most out of this!

Pros

It's intuitive, flexible and the additional survey options make it absolutely excellent for different kinds of research.

Cons

If you're processing a lot of data it can be very slow, survey flow and scoring are tricky.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

As survey software goes - this is the most complete!

Real-time calculations and the ability to make changes on the fly to your survey. It can be adapted to customer feedback activities and be turned around and then used in a research & development environment... not many products have this flexibility.

Pros

Ther are many things I love about this piece of software, but the two that stand out are its research core and real-time online sampling. Being heavy into numbers and "big data"... this software platform provides the market researcher a depth not found in many other platforms. The power on its computational abilities is the real power behind the brand.

Cons

A fairly steep learning curve for a novice or first-time research project manager. It is also the kind of platform that will perform so many more things and can - if the user is not careful - provide an information overload to that user.

Qualtrics equals excellence!

As a new researcher, the Qualtrics survey software has not only been a valuable design tool, it has also contributed to my understanding of what I am doing with my project. I am not the most IT-literate person getting around, but the user interface is intuitive and simple to use. Those features that I was unable to use properly could be figured out using the tutorial information that is available. When I couldn't figure it out, the support staff you can ring were amazing - not only did they help me with the more complex programming I had to do, they first had to decipher my questions which were not always well communicated. They did all this with a sense of humour and a great attitude. I cannot recommend the software and the support highly enough.

Pros

Right from the start when I was learning to use the Qualtrics software, the design of the interface was intuitive and the ability to program a basic project could be understood in very quick time. The customer support has also been excellent.

Cons

At this stage of my usage of Qualtrics (i.e. still quite early), I have not found anything I dislike about the product.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

The Qualtrics Insight Platform is superior to other platforms our company has used in the past.

It is easy to use and very intuitive. I also like that updates are made to the software based on feedback from the users. I have been told before when I asked about a feature that it would be turned in for future enhancements.

Pros

The software is easy to use and very intuitive. I love the library where you can learn to use any functionality within the tool. When I can't find answers in the library, the tech support area is available to help. The techs are always easy to understand and have always been able to resolve any questions that I have. I have used both email and telephone methods for tech support and have had superior results both ways.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Best tool to develop online survey

Pros

My university has Qualtrics subscription and I have been always using it to develop online survey forms. One of the best feature according to me is the many if-else conditions that be easily put in Qualtrics without much fuss.

Cons

The analytics part is not quite intuitive. It took significant time for me to figure out how to visualize the responses quickly and effectively. This part can be improved.

Our students love Qualtrics

Pros

Qualtrics is an excellent tool for researching and collecting information. We use this with our clients and with our students. It is easy to use and you learn from using the application, you do not need any special training or special knowledge to be able to use it. Also, we have never received any complaints or feedback from any of the people we have surveyed. In the past we used a tool that caused a lot of problems and it was not easy to use, which did not give us any productive results, but we have never had any issues with Qualtrics.

Cons

It gets a little confusing when you want to add several criteria to questions. The idea behind that function is actually great, but the way it is set up is actually hard sometimes.

Exceptional Survey Development and Distribution Tool

In using Qualtrics for over two years, there are certainly more pros than cons. We have had no issues in the field with storing survey responses on our tablets, and then uploading them once back in internet range. Any issues we've had, or questions as far as question development goes, have been addressed immediately by the wonderful support staff. Qualtrics continues to be the best resource for our social research needs.

Pros

Easy display transfer between computer and device (e.g. tablet, smartphone). Extremely high level of customization in regards to types of questions you can create. Ease of creating projects and managing them on the Qualtrics homepage. Easy to sync stored survey responses and upload them to the database. Exceptional customer support.

Cons

Somewhat of a steep learning curve with all the options provided for developing and creating different types of questions. Use of the "Blocks" can be difficult to navigate if you have little experience using the interface.

SJFC is using Qualtrics

It has been over 7 years since we started using Qualtrics on the college campus and it has been a wonderful experience, support is consistent and always responsive. The product is very stable and most recently contacted to ask " how can we help you work better/smarter".

Pros

Everything; support, knowledgebase, reliability

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Qualtrics is a delightfully powerful survey tool

At my organization, we conduct surveys for a range of clients with different needs, population sizes, and levels of sophistication. Qualtrics tools allow us to offer a range of products and services to our clients with limitless customization.

Pros

Customer service is the best in the business. Feature requests are taken seriously. The platform is clearly designed for ease of use.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve for some more advanced functions.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Best survey tool on the market

Qualtrics has been absolutely vital in allowing us to better understand how our customers feel about our products and brands. We have been able to make a lot better business decisions based off of survey results from Qualtrics.

Pros

Qualtrics is easily one of the best survey tools out there. Pretty much the only limit to the types of questions and data you can get is your imagination. Surveys are becoming more and more valuable as you try to provide the best user experience for your customers, and Qualtrics is the king of surveys.

Cons

If you're looking for a simple survey without a lot of complexity, Qaultrics might not be for you. Because of how complex you can get, Qualtrics seems more geared towards the harder/more in-depth surveys. that's not to say you can't use Qualtrics for even the simplest of surveys, you just won't be getting the best bang for your buck. Some of the data exports can come back not user friendly as well.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Amazing software for marketing survey

This software was used by our firm for a primary market research project and helped us gain market insights. It is very convenient and performed efficiently for our business purpose, thoroughly impressed

Pros

The dashboard is crisp, simple and very user-friendly. The best part is that the tool is mobile friendly and you can organize your survey efficiently. I liked the customer service too as they are quick to resolve all queries.

Cons

The survey tool doesn't show whether the survey email has been read or not, however, it certainly displays whether a survey is in progress or has been completed by a respondent.

Intensive Analytics!

Pros

There are some great back end features in Qualtrics. You can analyze data in so many ways, track responses so easily, and view analytics quickly! The ease of creating a survey is amazing! The actual creation process is so user friendly that it really is an awesome software to use.

Cons

Sometimes, the analysis portion of this software is a bit tricky. Definitely a learning curve to this, however if you export all results into a CVS form on Excel and use a Pivot Table to analyze, that's also easy! I'm just still learning the software though, so I'm sure that there is a way to do that within the system.

Robust Survey and Analysis Tool

Overall Qualtrics is a really valuable tool that I use on a daily basis in my research practice.

Pros

I love how versatile and powerful Qualtrics is. It enables me to build a wide range of surveys and easily disseminate and analyze them.

Cons

It is expensive. I don't love how they've broken the product into different sections and require you to pay for each one.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

The most powerful and easy to use survey softwares

I have used many different survey software packages and Qualtrics by far is the most advanced and easy to use option out there.

Pros

The ease of use. The customer support is top notch! I love the chat feature to speak with a support tech sooner!

Cons

Advanced and new survey features are still a bit buggy when they first come out. Their help desk professionals are top notch though!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

This is a fantastic product with a fantastic company behind it!

Options and ability to control what I want to do and when, with very little (if any) developer assistance.

Pros

The product is fairly intuitive and easy to use. I love the ability to go in and alter the look and feel on my own (with a previous vendor we had to open a ticket for any little change). It has opened the door wide open for our voice of customer program on all platforms!

Cons

Because there are so many options and ways we can do things, there is a bit of a learning curve for someone like myself that is new to the industry.

Outstanding

This service is really awesome. I love how it pays you just for your opinion. These are great people to deal with and their. Customer service is outstanding. A+ to that.

Pros

It's an awesome way to make extra cash for your opinions.

Cons

It's so awesome, I have no cons.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

The product is great for all users of a large university for academic and administrative purposes.

Very efficient data collection and data management with students and colleagues.

Pros

There is no installation required, the product innovations are seamless. Using the software is intuitive. All the work is backed up automatically. There is flexibility in how work can be shared between users. Collaboration inside and outside the institution is not a problem. In an African country, where there are limitations in terms of internet access, the product still meets the need of most users. Although we have not invested in the offline application, most researchers find other ways to deal with the problem when they are in remote places.

Cons

The analysis side of the product could be improved. There are limitations in how to manipulate the data to get the best table or graphs to display the results. Most of the time I go to Excel in order to get the graphs that display the information in an optimal format.

Great Service,

Worked with a expert ClientService Consultant. I can now integrate QUALTRICS in many more potential tracking surveys in Dental Education.

Pros

Simple, logical and scalable.

Cons

It would have been great to embed pictures in panels for customizing surveys

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Qualtrics is the iOS of the survey world in that it is beautiful, simple, intuitive, and powerful.

Better data. Better reports. Less headaches.

Pros

The best part of the software is the UX; it is so intuitive and clean that it makes you want to use it and keep exploring. Beyond that, the customer support is exemplary. You can get in contact with a real person in minutes and they not only help you with basic questions, but also complex in-the-moment project questions as well. I even had one support person goes as far as film themselves doing what I needed to do with my survey to make it work, which was so helpful because I'm a visual learner.

Cons

This is a unique case, but I took the certification exam and I felt as though their study material was not near comprehensive enough for the actual questions asked on the test. But for overall use, there isn't much I would change especially when you compare it to other survey platforms on the market.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Excellent tutorials and webinars, give you 5 starts for that

It is an standard survey tool used for all of our users (students, professors, admin staff) with a great qualtrics support, and unlimited training with excellent tutorials.

Pros

Easy to use for simple surveys. good tutorials and web training. Customer support is excellent, I always have answers.

Cons

Reporting is not good. There is no an easy way to produce summary and cross tab information reports.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Such a useful tool in academic research

Pros

Qualtrics is so user friendly Software is smart and can do a bunch of advanced polling and analysis functions that makes output and further analysis simple.

Cons

Qualtrics can be a steep learning curve when putting together a survey for the first time, but there are a significant number of support options and help to guide you along!

An audit tool it is NOT. Qualtrics should be honest about functionality.

Pros

Seems to be a great survey tool but that's not how we use it. However, when support is needed, Qualtrics is on top!

Cons

Toss up between the reporting feature in Research Core and Vocalize (dashboard). The reporting feature is not user friendly and does not allow a way to trend errors. We are using it as an audit tool and it's like pounding a square peg into a round hole. Vocalize has too many limitations and is next to impossible to get a roll-up of several survey responses into a single dashboard.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great for surveys, but can be a little difficult to use

Pros

Great for building surveys, has any feature you might want!

Cons

It can be a little difficult to figure out how to program different types of questions