All categories

Qualtrics CoreXM Reviews - Page 5

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Best survey software I've used yet

Pros

It's super easy to learn how to use Qualtrics and set up great surveys. I love the mobile-view feature, the opportunity to add built-in themes/branding, and ability for the survey to be translated to various languages. I recommend Qualtrics to students and staff that I work with, and they have all been amazed at how fantastic a resource it is.

Cons

Some features are a little trickier to figure out, and while overall it's easy to use, it can take a few days/weeks to start to really feel comfortable and aware of all of the features available. Would be great to have more enhanced tutorials available for both new and continuing users so we're aware of what's possible.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

I use this survey platform frequently in my job. It is very functional and delivers good results.

Pros

I like the fact that software offers a variety of pathways for building surveys. The display logic is very helpful for creating large custom surveys that go out to a variety of potential respondents on our campus. In addition, the software is rather intuitive to use, which is a help when coming into a new position and having to learn on the fly. Finally, the support offered by Qualtrics is top-notch. Every representative that I have live-texted with or called on the telephone has been helpful and provided the exact answer that I needed.

Cons

There are no cons that I can readily think of. The software is very good, well-executed, and intuitive.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great, but a bit pricey.

Pros

Click and drag for research design (survey); very convenient and easy (user-friendly).

Cons

Laggy at times, cannot undo what you typed.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I have been using Qualtrics for1 yr & they're great. Very easy to use, support is spot on, great val

Time! I spend much less time on survey data than before. I can run a report right off the platform in multiple formats for the team.

Pros

Very easy to use the platform and even after a survey is being actively used, you can unlock and change things.

Cons

I have been using the software for over a year and at this point I don't have any problems with it.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Very simple to use. Makes report generating easy. Enjoy the features in cross tab and visuals.

Reporting for our survey needs.

Pros

User friendly and easy to use. The menu buttons and options are very simple and intuitive. I can follow the steps of making a survey and gathering the data without help right away.

Cons

Not having some features/options. For example, I would like the option to use embedded data to set filters before responses are returned for automatic multiple report generation (separate the data based on each unique value in an embedded data field, not have to specify each unique value). I would also like to be able to add both % and count in tables both in results and reporting functions. These are just additional features that would make my reporting smoother.

Unmatched Survey Platform

Pros

I have been fortunate to discover Qualtrics during my graduate studies. I have used it to design surveys and experiments on many occasions. It is very easy to use and if you get stuck its customer service is fantastic. I prefer it over other survey design tools due to its superior features such as the order of question presentation and randomization, which is essential in experimental designs. Qualtrics makes it easy to collaborate with others on surveys. The appearance and design of surveys can also easily be manipulated. While I generally analyze the survey results myself, it is always nice to see that Qualtrics provides additional descriptive data analysis and figures for the gathered data.

Cons

Nothing I dislike about it. A chat function to communicate with customer service if needed would be a plus!

Awesome survey tool

Although I'm on the waning end of my career, my experience with Qualtrics survey tool have been amazing. It is very easy to use, I can quickly launch surveys, circulate dynamic reporting and their customer support is amazing. Two thugs up!

Pros

Three words: Ease Of Use. Survey creation, alteration, dissemination, and dynamic frequency reporting are easily and quickly done. The admin tools managing users and projects are well thought out and easy to use as well.

Cons

Qualtrics has made strides in their reporting but it still needs some attention.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Overall good quality, some features could be improved

Pros

It has general ease of use and is not difficult to maneuver, especially on the user end when they are finding the surveys. It doesn't have any distractions on the side when you take surveys.

Cons

Not sure if this pertains to just the administrators that were using this product, but when I took surveys, I couldn't take the same survey more than once the same way the option can be made available in Google Chrome. I would need to clear my computer cache before taking it again, which proved to be a little inconvenient.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Perfect for our evaluation needs

Couldn't recommend high enough.

Pros

Software has a lot of capacity and capabilities depending on your project's need. Simple enough for gathering scheduling information, to more complex question formats, including forms, ranking systems, etc. It has been incredibly useful on a number of projects and the tutorials are very helpful! additional note--Reports and Data visualization are incredibility helpful and time saving

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve and sometimes have to use work arounds when gathering specified information. However, I think its built in a way to get you data that is reliable.

Using Qualtrics

We have had great success with Qualtrics for what it is designed to do.

Pros

We use Qualtrics for our survey research. I have done a number of surveys using Qualtrics. I have been able to create different types of surveys without a great deal of trouble. The only time I had an issue the technical person from Qualtrics was able to provide a good work around

Cons

As with any software program, there are limitations. I have found a few, but as mentioned, was able to do a satisfactory work around.

Best Survey Platform

Pros

Qualtrics Research Core makes it extremely simple to both design functional (and non-clunky!) surveys and to analyze the results. The surveys themselves are clean and easy to navigate for your survey-takers. Qualtrics lets you analyze your results using several different metrics, which can reveal data you weren't previously expecting.

Cons

Sometimes there are too many features and it can be overwhelming. Once you get to know the software more, however, it's more natural.

amazing software!

scripting wise, it is very "handy" , i dont need to have enough scripting skill to produce a survey! comparing to other tools, i consider this as an end to end tool, all in one tool

Pros

I like the library, very easy to use. seems like all info are there easy to navigate, don't need to export the data and run the analysis to another software

Cons

cannot apply weights in crosstab (data and analysis tab) cannot customize/adjust the label size in reports

Best Survey Making Survey

Overall, my experince with Qualtrics has been great. I have been able to make surveys just like I want them to be and later analyze the results with R.

Pros

Qualtrics has all the functionality that I need it to have. The interface is user-friendly and easy to use. There are numerous ways you can set up your survey. It is advanced features to make the survey just like you want it.

Cons

There isn't any real con with the software itself, however, some people may find it to be expensive. I am able to use it for free as it is through the University but I can understand that the price may not be appealing.

Qualtrics Makes It Work

I love Qualtrics. On the creator side, the logic available to the survey builder is really helpful. On the end user side, the mobile interface is amazing. Those two things make for really robust but easy-to-use surveys.

Pros

I love how you can add logic to surveys and segment your audience into really granular categories. The mobile user experience is fantastic.

Cons

The creator interface leaves a little to be desired, especially when compared with the excellent mobile user experience.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Pros

Qualtrics interface is very easy to use

Cons

Compatibility with Scripting like Jquery

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Far greater than paper assessments

Pros

Qualtrics makes is so much easier to distribute assessments to participants. There are multiple formatting options when designing your measure so you can make multiple types of assessments. You can also edit the way the assessment appears on a mobile device. Additionally, I love how it seamlessly tracks responses and converts all the data to an excel file.

Cons

You have to pay for a subscription in order to get access to all of the software's functions.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Best way to solve research problems

Awesome tool to streamline your surveys and make it easy to navigate.

Pros

I work for a research company and we have evaluations that we complete over the phone or through the web. Before we purchased Qualtrics, we had an in house tool that was broken and slow. You can customize the product to your needs and it has a very pleasing aesthetic.

Cons

No complaints so far about Qualitrics' solution.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Amazing platform. Incredibly flexible.

We centrally support this license for our entire campus to use and it is a huge benefit not just to our researchers, but also to our administrative staff.

Pros

You can make your surveys as complex or as simple as you want. It's really an amazing piece of software that can provide a feedback or research platform all the data it needs.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. The only con is that I personally don't have use cases to utilize all the really cool things it can do! :)

Robust survey tool

We use these surveys for everything from academic research to getting RSVPs for the holiday party. I like that they are quick and easy to set up, which lets me use it for the simpler tasks and not just "save" it for the tougher stuff.

Pros

I appreciate that Qualtrics uses logic to allow me to route users towards and away from questions or groups of questions based on previous answers. As a survey taker nothing fatigues me more than being asked irrelevant questions that should be excluded based off my prior answers. It has great tools for distributing and reminding, and makes it easy to check the status as well as collect responses and import into Excel.

Cons

The Excel data does need some cleanup, which is unsurprising but I do wish I had more control (or simpler control) over what the output looked like.

Good Reps to Help You

Pros

The thing I liked most was having the ability to call Qualtrics for help with setting up our surveys. We have been fortunate to work with the same person on two surveys so far. Qualtrics does a great job in asking you questions to figure out what you are really looking for in survey responses. We have done freeware like SurveyMonkey but were not getting the reach we were looking for in responses. Qualtrics had a great survey interface that is customizable among several different themes.

Cons

Qualtrics does a great job. I don't think anyone will regret working with them. Call in for help.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Simple, easy to use surveying software

Overall, the software is very good as it also supports app on phones which is very useful at times. Furthermore it has a wide range of language supports and has lots of potential to further improve.

Pros

Qualtrics has a very friendly user interface and is very simple to setup and use. It is very fast to build surveys and customize them to suit certain needs. Furthermore, the analytics tools are very useful when reviewing answers for questions.

Cons

There needs to be more built in support for managing the system setups as new customers might find it difficult.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Qualtrics CoreXM is the best for those making survey research

We have beening using Qualtrics CoreXM for several lab experiments. It has allowed us to conduct lab experiments by making pre-test, stimulus, and post-test. For instance, we just recently used Qualtrics CoreXM for our research on public opinion on climate change.

Pros

The most I liked about Qualtrics is its functionality. It has helped me in conducting survey experiments.

Cons

I don't remember anything I did not like about Qualtrics CoreXM . Perhaps, they should develop the settings in a way that the subjects of an experiment cannot scroll the video attached to the Qualtrics.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Trial was great, overkill for my small business

Pros

We needed a survey software and Qualtrics was recommended to me by a colleague. Qualtrics can do it all, the platform had anything you could ask for, it was 100% customized to me. We did not get too far into implementation, but it seemed as though it would be simple to implement with the help of their customer support.

Cons

Price. They are an enterprise level solution. My sales rep was willing to work with me on price, but at the end of the day, it was a bit overkill for my simple need.

Complex surveys made simple

Overall we are very satisfied with our Qualtrics experience. Surveys are very simple to create, the data is easy to analyze and we can distribute the surveys with ease.

Pros

Qualtrics makes creating complex surveys very simple. Within the creating survey functions, we are able to ask a diverse set of questions, such as, stratified questions, rating questions, questions based on images or videos, and much more. Another great benefit is it is easy to distribute surveys we create. Users follow a simple link and are able to take the surveys on their phone or computer.

Cons

On occasion we have had users report that the videos placed in the survey have not loaded properly. To solve this, users would have to refresh the page.

Useful for Research in Social Sciences

Overall qualtrics has been easy to use and provides the basic functions, and more to conduct my research.

Pros

Qualtrics is really intuitive. I was concerned about it’s ease of use but generally every link and option In qualtrics either provides you with more information, allows you to test the option, or you get an opportunity to remove and try again. I like knowing that my survey questions are going to display properly for participants.

Cons

Qualtrics generally has served its function for me but what I think can be improved is its use with other software platforms. I just started using it with biometric software so I’m hoping that the trend between qualtrics and other software companies continues.