All categories

Qualtrics CoreXM Reviews - Page 6

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Best of the best with survey platforms

Pros

I really want to talk up the ease of use. I didn't even do the training videos and I was able to figure out the software works. As you continue to use the product, you find that you can use Qualtrics for more sophisticated, complex surveys

Cons

We used Qualtrics on a project and we were getting feedback from those that we never sent the survey to, which hurt our results. We thought that something was hacked

Qualtrics Research Core Review

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use. It covers a wide variety of options. The support is second to none - you can search online or talk to someone. In the latter case they have always solved any issue or concern. Great company to work with. The offline capability is also outstanding.

Cons

The cost associated with use and the limits on using the free survey tool

Smooth surveys!

Pros

The layout is intuitive. The tutorials to get you started are short and accurate. The help team is available and ready to reply to complex questions. The data is always there, and does not get lost in the tangle of submissions like some other softwares.

Cons

This is hands down the best survey software. I do not have any words against it. It works the same as other software in measuring time, so if someone opens a survey and leaves it as a tab on their computer it may seem they took longer than they actually did.

A Survey Platform I Couldn't Live Without

As a college professor and researcher, I collect tons of data using online surveys, and I've used numerous platforms to do so. However, ever since discovering Qualtrics, I could never use another platform again. The flexibility is outstanding, with the ability to create not just any type of question imaginable, but to intricately structure surveys to achieve exactly what I need for any given research...

Pros

Flexibility Ease-of-Use Variety of question types and options Excellent support

Cons

Expensive licensing (but that's to be expected)

What can't you do

We started using the product as a survey tool, but have found other uses and are now looking at the CX and EX platforms. Also Vocalise is great at showing people real time responses to your surveys.

Pros

There are so many options and opportunities in Qualtrics to meet your needs

Cons

I want everything but we just don't have the budget. Qualtrics, however always work with me to try to meet my needs

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Qualtrics is one of the leaders in market research

My experience with Qualtrics is awesome. So I want to continue use it.

Pros

I do often qualtrics survey which is provided by qualtrics software. Qualtrics is very good at arranging the survey nicely for the clients.

Cons

I do not find any bad side of qualtrics software. Because when I do survey it works uninterruptedly.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Intuitive and powerful survey tool

advanced survey done internally

Pros

Since the first time it's very easy to build and launch a survey. In a short time it's possible to learn how to use also the more advanced features

Cons

Conjoint analysis features can be further developed, I also use to to download data in excel format for a more in depth analysis

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Intuitive

The ability to turn around research projects very quickly at relatively low cost

Pros

Qualtrics Research Core has extraordinary capability tucked away behind a highly intuitive, simple, clean veneer. It delivers to the needs of a wide range of users from someone completely new to research designing their first short survey to an experienced researcher programming a complex survey with advanced logic. Technology should be simple and human at it's core and Qualtrics delivers to that.

Cons

At times the software can be quite click intensive and repetitive. I haven't explored the capability to incorporate syntax but as I use the platform more this may be something I end up exploring to save time

Surveys made easy

Excellent survey and form design that leaves a polished and high quality end result.

Pros

Market research is a convoluted field these days. Distributing surveys is a tough sell because everyone wants to do it and marketers ruin everything. Qualtrics allows survey distribution to be made simple with excellent reporting tools. The form tool is nice as well, it doesn't look too templated or generic and allows for customization.

Cons

The training materials are a bit lacking. They have some out there but it isn't as detailed as you'd hope. This is made somewhat okay because the software itself is so well designed that most things come to you intuitively.

Top of the Line Survey Tool

Overall, my experience with Qualtrics is great! I have used the software for many different projects ranging in scope and each time the software performed excellently.

Pros

What I love most about Qualtrics is the suite of tool built into the software to help analysis the results. I also appreciate all the options in crafting the survey. One of my favorites is the ability to add a skip pattern in the survey. This is very advantageous when working in the social sciences field.

Cons

I can not think of many cons when it comes to Qualtrics. I really enjoy using their product. The only big consideration with this software is the price tag. That said, I believe it is worth it.

Great for Surveys

We used this to conduct a survey for a new building plan and we were able to cover everything we wanted to with our patrons in one simple survey.

Pros

I loved that this could be used to collect online surveys, transferred for paper surveying, and the data and results clearly laid out. The option to have multiple types of questions was also incredibly helpful.

Cons

It can be a little complicated your first time through but I had used it in graduate classes before and once you get the hang of it it's easy sailing.

Great tool!

Pros

Ability to set up leading questions to evaluate experiences

Cons

Interface somewhat boring which can be a turnoff for users

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I have used Qualtrics for a number of survey-based research studies.

Makes designing and collecting survey research data easy

Pros

deploying and collecting results is easy and it allows me to store results in a secure site off my computer.

Cons

there is some functionality which I have had to work around. for instance, we had to do three levels of random assignment which we had to do outside of Qualtrics

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

E-mail Triggers went down and Qualtrics Support saved the day!

We use Qualtrics for a self-paced organizational training and laboratory self-assessments that we require all of our biohazardous agents users to take. We set it up to automatically send a certificate when respondents complete the necessary criteria. We use Office 365 for emailing and recently had issues with the email triggers not sending respondents the certificates of completion. Qualtrics Support responded immediately and was extremely helpful. The issue was resolve within the hour.

Pros

It's flexibility and ease of use.

Cons

I can't really think of any cons as we have been very pleased with the software.

Amazing company

I've been taking surveys for nearly 3 years on this platform, and I can gladly say these are super fun surveys. They're very easy and give no issues and high payouts as long as you give high quality honest answers.

Pros

It's completely compatible on most mobile devices.

Cons

It's so good I can't think of any cons.

Customer Service

Qualtrics offers a tremendous amount of versatility to help you achieve your research needs. The tools are easy to use when it comes to survey creation, survey distribution, monitoring results, and viewing results. Definitly would not use any other product.

Pros

Great Customer service to help you figure out any of your research questions and formats

Cons

Nothing

Company Account

Pros

You can do everything! Any wicked logical conundrum you need to build can be done with qualtrics, which makes the experience for the end user (person taking the survey) better. I specifically love that Qualtrics gives you tips as you go along on how to clarify or simplify questions for better results I'm a user of a big company account, so I'm unsure if I benefit from some extra paid features, but I haven't yet met something I couldn't do with qualtrics (including putting pictures in questions).

Cons

The question-by question reporting it spits out sometimes has bizarre, non-relevant graphs. It's a matter of telling it which type of graph you want, or often there's nothing like just exporting the raw data and using excel to graph it however you want it.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Was able to setup Custom From email address effortlessly through Qualtrics technical support!

The robustness and customization ability of ResearchSuite. It allows me to successfully use this as a self-service data collection tool.

Pros

The ease and robustness of the functionality of Survey Design, in particular the features within Survey Options and Tools is very robust and allows you to customize specific to your needs. Data and Analysis tab also has great functionality.

Cons

My least favorite feature for the Qualtrics ResearchSuite platform would have to be the Reports tab, as it has limitations in terms of reporting formatting ability. And the downloads to Excel require that I do some significant formatting on my own to get it to my specific needs. But its good value for the money.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Qualtrics - The Future of Surveys

Pros

I enjoyed the features surveys had available. One of the most useful features is the distributions feature where we could have survey's open for a specific time. This allowed us to send surveys without the fear of people overstuffing our results. The ability to create personal links is an added bonus. But perhaps the most important feature is the ability to generate reports within the program. Over it is easy to use and user friendly.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that the free version had limited capabilities. However, I understand the program needs to make money. Luckily, the free version had everything we needed!

• Likelihood to recommend6.00/10

Great platform for professional surveys and data

Pros

Qualtrics is an excellent program for professional-grade surveying and data collection. It is great for use in a university or research setting -- and you can collect an enormous amount of data in a user-friendly way. The layout of the software is relatively intuitive and easy-to-use, and there are a number of customization options that allow an individual to ask pointed questions and collect large amounts of samples. The software also provides a secure link, which allows the person taking the survey to recognize the professionalism and legitimacy of the survey.

Cons

If you're just taking an informal survey or collecting informal opinions for something other than a professional research project, you can probably find better (and cheaper) options elsewhere.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

If you have budget this product is powerful

I like the UX but still on the fence about this platform.

Pros

The dashboard and reporting capability is powerful if you put in robust info. As well, it integrates with Salesforce CRM. The look and feel is good too. Once you learn how to use it, it’s easy to keep up.

Cons

Setup in Clunky. The AM said the upgrade was port over all our survey info to the upgraded account. He also said our surveys would be seen by all users and that isn’t true either. It’s taking a lot more time than we were told.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Powerful platform with excellent customer support

Pros

Nearly anything I've wanted to do with a survey, I've been able to do with Qualtrics. The customer support I've received is phenomenal.

Cons

It's expensive, and additional functionality or connectivity will cost more than you expect.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Powerful, but decent learning curve

Qualtrics is very robust and flexible if you know how to use it. For beginners, a simple survey that looks just ok is easy to do, but any more complex functionality will take some learning. It's relatively easy to find support and help since it's well used, but for non-tech users, it might not be the best solution. For power users, I think you'll find the functionality and customization that you want/need.

Pros

There's a lot of functionality and can likely do what you want it to do, if you can figure out how to implement it.

Cons

It's not the most intuitive software and not the easiest to make a "nice" survey very quickly. There's a lot of menus to navigate to do even common tasks.

Good Professional Software

Pros

Qualtrics is great for creating and conducting surveys. The platform is simple and easy for both survey creators and survey takers to understand.

Cons

The only thing that I would like to see changed is an increased ability to make aesthetically pleasing survey environments. At times it feels a little limited.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Works well if you know what you are doing

Pros

This is quite an advanced software and requires someone fairly knowledgeable to run it. We (our small marketing team) were definitely not using all the functionalities to their full capabilities.

Cons

It was simply too advanced for us and was therefore not worth the cost.