All categories

Qualtrics CoreXM Reviews - Page 7

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Simple tool to conduct surveys

I was an officer of a student organization and to obtain info from our members we would often send out surveys via Qualtrics. My fellow officers and myself came to rely on Qualtrics whenever we needed to make a decision that involved others in our organization.

Pros

Being able to create and monitor surveys in a simple yet effective manner. This is a great site for anyone wanting to make a survey because they give you the necessary tools to create basic ones and much more complex ones.

Cons

Nothing. I did have to try numerous times in order to finally create my survey successfully but once I was familiar with the site it was a piece of cake.

Great for Surveys

Pros

I've used this product many times as a user who has filled out surveys, and since I take surveys through other products, I can say with confidence that this one is the easiest to use, smoothest.

Cons

Sometimes it's unclear how you go back from one point to the next.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I've been using Qualtrics for custom surveys for the last 5 years and think it is an amazing tool!

Pros

Easy to use for survey development, email blasts, and reminder notices. Report tool is also a convenient way to get tioplines out quickly to clients.

Cons

I would like to see more survey completion status statistics such as survey duration, distribution of questions where respondents stopped taking the survey, etc

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Perfect tool for academic research

I don't think there was a survey project that I worked on where I said 'Qualtrics can't do it'.

Pros

I have been using and teaching qualtrics to my students for years now. I consider Qualtrics to be the 'gold standard' of survey platforms. It is very flexible, contains good library of scales, allows for A/B testing, experimentation, and variety of other tools for academics and practitioners.

Cons

If you want to use advanced features and work on a complex survey/testing, then you will have to learn and use their coding language. Not really that difficult, but something new you'd have to learn.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Good software with the best customer service!

This software is easy to use and does just about anything you need it to. If you have any issues with figuring it out, the customer support is the best I've ever seen - easy to get a hold of, everyone is incredibly knowledgeable, they have always fixed my issues, and they even did things for me when I was unable to do them because I did not have access to a computer when my survey launched.

Pros

There are many options that are easy to use. It's a very smooth software system.

Cons

My biggest complaint is I can't get the tags to export as I would like them to when I use a matrix question. It adds additional information to my label when I export the data so I have to change my variable names every time which is a pain.

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Proficient for data tracking

Pros

We are using qualtrix to track data from paper surveys. It interfaces well with excel and our student workers can quickly track the data for our IR department to upload and process. Since switching to this product our staff are more able to track and analyze data which has lead to better data driven decisions

Cons

It may just be my role, or how we are using it, but we are very demented on IR for the creation. It feels like it is either too complicated to teach others how to make surveys. I wish there was a better way for persons in my position to take charge of the survey creation.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

So happy with Qualtrics! You guys rock!

I've been a user of Qualtrics for many years and expect to continue using your service forever--for as long as I can do research. Your platform is great and your customer support team is the best I've interacted with. It's even hard to think of any suggestions for improvement, because you already do such a solid job.

Pros

It's complete and fairly easy to use. I also like the tutorials.

Cons

Not really any suggestions. It's meet all my needs so far.

Triggs on Qualtrics

I love the flexibility of the survey design and level of control over distributions. However, I wish reports had the significance testing incorporated and that I had more control which variable is represented on any axis, color, etc.

Pros

survey design and distributions

Cons

reports lack significance testing

Easily conduct professional surveys and generate stunning reports.

Pros

The logic used in creating a survey is really very intuitive and easy to understand, which makes creating an adaptive survey a breeze. Most other survey software I've used stops there, if we even get that far. With Qualtrics, we are able to then simply create stunning reports with fantastic visual aids and comprehensive analytics.

Cons

The logic, while easy enough to understand, does come with a bit of a learning curve, so my recommendation is to check, double check, and triple check your survey to make sure it's behaving how you want it to before it goes live.

Prompt Response to My Inquiry

I used the chat feature to ask a quick question about how to publish a report, and received a response within 2 minutes.

Pros

Promptness of response from customer support

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

My go-to device for survey

My experience so far is great, it will remain my primary survey too.

Pros

The "heatmap" feature is awesome. Now, I know it was probably designed for something else; but I used it to have participants marking spots on a human figure for injures/pains. It helps me improve certain high performance human designs. The "display logic" is another great feature, easy to use too.

Cons

The suggested options are a little off, when you ask a yes or no question, the system always give you five suggested option, and you will have to delete the extra ones.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

My favorite survey creation software

Pros

The functionality of this software is easy to understand. I created my first survey with Qualtrics with ease. I have since seen many companies and researchers mail out a link that people can fill out. The data is then easy to collect and interpret. I do not think I would be able to create surveys without this.

Cons

I started using this product before they re-branded and improved the aesthetics of their software. It used to appear dated but has since become more modern looking. I think that I would still like more options for aesthetic customization.

Excellent Survey Analytics Software

Qualtrics Research Core drastically improved my data collection and analysis process.

Pros

Not only makes surveys but generates extensive and in-depth reports on survey data. My favorite part of it is that it takes out most of the effort involved with gathering and analyzing survey data, particularly market assessment. It also works seamlessly with other Qualtrics survey programs. I no longer struggle with making data based predictions.

Cons

The program is moderately costly but it is entirely worth the cost and a great value.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Qualtrics support are always on hand to share their expertise when you need it.

all my research and reporting needs in one place and the integration with CRM

Pros

Research projects are easy to create and launch and the reporting and dashboards make sharing insight really easy.

A Great academic resource

Qualtrics allows the university to integrate surveys into the student and employee experience to gather much needed feedback.

Pros

Qualtrics research core puts the ability to write great web based surveys in the hands of clients, students, and faculty.

Cons

The inability to get a single response from the API. There is no way to manage your employee surveys from an administrative perspective.

Sooo much better than Survey Monkey

Pros

I love the graphical UI which makes it easier to organize question types and to build surveys. After years on Survey Monkey I did not realize how much room for improvement there was. We adapted it in the College of Engineering at UC Berkeley and nearly all of the faculty (myself included) preferred it to SurveyMonkey. The ease of website integration is also a major plus.

Cons

The cost is a bit high - I looked into an individual license after leaving the university. It becomes a quality decision - think of this as the Lexus of survey tools.

Powerful Data Collection Software

This software makes it easy for me to collect data and interpret it. I use it to get feedback on courses and improve the courses I provide. The software does things in a professional layout so everything looks great and operates smoothly.

Pros

Qualtrics makes great data collection software. It is a robust software that gives you many options to gather the information you need. You can be extremely simple or highly complex. I often use this for simple interest surveys at our University. It is easy to share the survey's and interpret the data.

Cons

For the most part the software is intuitive. Because you can be complex with the software, there are times where it can be a bit confusing . However, I still highly recommend it.

Good List of Available Features - More Needed Though

Good so far. Needs improvement.

Pros

The goto software to create surveys. Easy to use.

Cons

Some basic features such as collaborative data collection is missing

A Survey Tool Easy learn and Not Tough to master

Pros

-Ease of use -Intuitive - Great Customer Support - Healthy community

Cons

- Lack of customize ability - Lack of Support on custom coded surveys

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great experiences with Q and their insights platform

Pros

Continuously improving and rolling out features to be the best in class research playform

Cons

Has become increasingly cost prohibitive if trying to use solution for small business

Solid Solution

I have used many different survey and insights platforms and I always find myself trying to use Qualtrics for everything I can (and probably things it wasn't meant for too). Having a robust yet easy to use platform to collect and manage user insights is key for any business to make data driven decisions. Not having to worry that the business decisions or changes made in the company are just lucky guesses is huge. Having a solid platform like Qualtrics makes it easy.

Pros

Easy to use yet robust. Always works. New functionality always being added.

Cons

There needs to be more open API integrations. Not many plan options for startups or small businesses on a budget.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Qualtrics is my favorite survey software!

Professional survey design and great analytics!

Pros

I love Qualtrics and how easy it is to use, even though it does a lot of complicated things! Qualtrics surveys are professional and very very well-designed. I love how much control I have over the design and layout and logic!

Cons

Qualtrics can be a little hard to navigate at first, but overall it's the pricing for non-students that I can't get over. It's not always worth the money when there are free products on the market that can get the job done (even though they don't do the same things).

Comprehensive Survey Tool

Pros

ability to dive deep into the data and to pull out sections of interest with the filtering

Cons

if you don't use it regularly, it could be difficult to grasp for someone who isn't tech-savvy- there's a lot to it

I live for this product

I agree this software ideal this is to help build and I feel like it absolutely does that also it's very useful

Pros

It's very convenient

Cons

It's low resource

Qualtrics research core is great!

Pros

We've used the survey tools and love the functionality. It was a good experience to track and manage our data as well as send out a link to everyone needed to take it.

Cons

Little bit of a learning curve to start off but it was worth it once you get the hang of it, it's a robust and powerful tool.