RAYNET CRM Reviews

RAYNET CRM

The most easy-to-use CRM solution with lovely customer care!

4.84/5 (19 reviews)

Lucie Spáčilová

CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for.

Reviewed 2015-09-17

CRM by RAYNET is something we were looking for. For a long time we were struggling with various software which were not able to manage our clients in the way RAYNET does. Every software has something to improve but we see that RAYNET team is always listening to our ideas and these are going for their development plan afterwards. Some immediately some later but they care about all of them. Also we can fully trust their support which is always very kind and fast. RAYNET CRM we can recommend to all companies who want to control everything that is relevant to their customers.

Pavel Dort

Finally one easy to use

Reviewed 2015-10-01

If you've experienced the horror of millions of buttons in a CRM software's UI, with no way of getting started easily, try RayNet. Me, I'm a mere mortal and I want to start using a tool right away - and that's exactly what I got. Now to persuade my sales reps to use it too - but that's another story. :-) [Plus I'm NOT with their marketing dept, BTW.]

Pros
- intuitive UI - web-based but looks like a real app - friendly support

Cons
- mobile apps are still catching up to the full thing's functionality but they're improving

Anonymous

An Average CRM

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-06-06

Pros
I enjoyed the onboarding portion of this CRM, it's apparent that Raynet spent a lot of time on this aspect, which really helps user engagement and the early experience.

Cons
It looks and feels outdated - you really feel like you are using a system created 10 years ago, tough to spend money on something that isn't today's UI.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jan Štěpánek, EFA

Very useful and user-friendly software!

Reviewed 2015-09-17

RAYNET is saving time and energy to our Sales representatives. They are able to manage client´s relation effectively. Sales reps who use it - love it. Those who don´t use RAYNET - see what they are missing. In the beginning it requires persistence and patience but very soon it brings shining benefits.

Pros
Customer support is excellent!!

Cons
I do not need to improve anything right now :)

Stanislav Šimíček

Best CRM software for business

Reviewed 2014-12-03

Absolutely amazing online system to keep records of your clients, commissions, tasks etc. in one place. Everything is easy, pleasant and intuitive. The Raynet team approach is very professional. We have tried several CRM systems and Raynet CRM is definitely the best - leaving its competitors far behind! Raynet keeps improving and updating the system which we truly appreciate as the other systems did not progress. The mobile application is absolutely perfect and unique! We certainly recommend the Raynet CRM system to support and manage your business!

Lukas Gren

Absolutely essential tool for our business

Reviewed 2014-11-25

We have been using Raynet crm for over 2 years and I must say it has been a great investment into our business management and business activity records. Raynet swiftly reacts to our suggestions concerning better usage of the system and continuously informs us about useful news and upgrades to the system. Raynet has improved our sales process a lot. We can access our data from anywhere and it supports our decisions when the data is needed the most.

Pros
Cloud cloud cloud! Easy-to-use interface I just love the app :]

Vojtech Smid

Really awesome personal approach

Reviewed 2015-09-23

While choosing among CRM apps, RAYNET really surprised me its great customer care. Very professional, but warm approach. I took their free webinar, so I knew everything I needed in 30 minutes. The application is intuitive, easy-to-use. Mailchimp integration - a feature I missed so far - is promised in the near future. Looking forward to implementation!

Tomas Hru'ka

Used every day with 3 people

Reviewed 2015-10-02

RAYNET and people around it are very nice and it is pleasant to be in touch with them. CRM system is exactly as they describe it - very easy to understand. It is obvious that someone thinks and cares about it. And if we need anything, there is always someone at RAYNET willing to help. I recommend everyone at least a try. BOST Gate Ltd., Tren'ín SK

Jan Stepanek

Useful and user-friendly software!

Petr Šopík

Raynet CRM

Reviewed 2014-12-05

Nice app! really sophisticated. I do recommend it!

Pros
Intuitive interface, integration with Google calendar, easy to use - does it all approach. Works on all devices very well and smoothly.

Cons
Not aware of any so far and that is good! :-)

Radim Uher

The best tool I use daily

Reviewed 2014-12-02

I use Raynet CRM nearly every day. It is the best tool that gets you immediate info on your current state of business cases. Pipeline shows you how far of closing a deal you are and pushes you forward. A bit of a gamfication in hard business days :-)

Pros
So many options to enhance the system with many integrations of Gdrive, Dropbox, Gmail and others. All your business contacts in one place. You can work with your Google callendar. You instantly know which clients are the most profitable.

Cons
Can't think of any now.

Jill Dalley

Perfect - easy to navigate and intuitive!

Reviewed 2015-10-05

I love the overall look, it is very pleasant to me. The colors are awesome. Generally it is very easy to navigate. RAYNET CRM helps me throw away business cards. I can look at all my contacts, either leads or clients easily. I also appreciate a quick customer care.

Old¿ich Jank¿

thumbs-up

Reviewed 2015-10-01

We chose RAYNET CRM because it is user friendly, for our needs perfect and clear, providing us with all the information and functionality. After personal meeting and trying customer approach and support we had no other choice ...

Tomas Urbanek

Reviewed 2015-10-01

We are are very satisfied with RAYNET CRM system. We appreciate clear design, intuitive and friendly customer support. Two months after the introduction we have seen a significant increase in the efficiency of the sales team.

Anonymous

Definitely recommend to all freelancers

Reviewed 2015-09-24

I found RAYNET CRM in Capterra (article The 10 Best Free and Open Source CRM Software Solutions) when I was searching for a toll to keep my business effective. After half year of using I can definitely recommend RAYNET. Why? Clear dashboard, brilliant analyses, everything in one place. Also the customer care is very professional, quick and always willing to help.

Tomas Brezina

Simply THE BEST!

Reviewed 2015-09-17

We are very happy with the software. It has improved the effectiveness of entire company. Highly recommended.

Vojtěch Šmíd

Really awesome personal approach

Reviewed 2015-09-21

Petr Urban

We can only recommend it.

Reviewed 2015-09-23

We are very happy with the software, it does exactly what it should.

Tomáš Urbánek

Most user friendly CRM

Reviewed 2015-10-01

Pros
Customer support Easy-to-use

Cons
We did not discover any yet