Regiondo Reviews

4.43/5 (23 reviews)

Nicola Neumann

Regiondo Pro is the perfect booking solution

Reviewed 2016-07-14

To book tours and appointments it is not enough to just offer a website. You need a booking software to manage your capacities and tours. Regiondo Pro is the perfect solution for tour operators like me. The software is very easy to handle and install and even if there are questions the customer support is always there for you. With the booking solution I am way more independent in my daily business. Without Regiondo Pro I would not have access to a professional booking software with so many features that make my work easier. If you program your own booking software it is very expensive on the one hand, and on the other hand a newly written software usually doesn't work properly in the beginning. Regiondo Pro is therefore the best software on the market and also the best solution for the future!

Nicola Neumann

I used to like it in the beginning

Reviewed 2017-04-11

A website alone is not enough to get customers to book your tours. You need a booking software to manage existing capacities and avoid overbooking. Regiondo Pro allows you to integrate an online-shop into your own website. The software is very easy to use and if there are questions the customer support is always there for you. Thanks to the booking solution Regiondo Pro, I am much more independent. I therefore was encouraged to use an independent, self-sufficient solution. This also helps you to develop further as an entrepreneur. The installation is very easy and can be done even without any IT knowledge. Without Regiondo Pro I would never had access to such a professional booking solution. They developed the best booking solution on the market – and it is constantly getting better.

Paolo Roverani

Must Have tool

Reviewed 2019-03-04

We promote an experience. And this experience starts with a booking. It must be over the top, and Regiondo actually is there.

Alberto Bertamino

Great product, assisted by great staff

Reviewed 2019-06-12

It is the best software for our business, we do cooking classes, I can easily manage all booking, calendar, coupons, changes, notifications to clients, a lot of things that before were taking a lot of energy and time and did not allow us to concentrate on the core business. The integration with Api is the most important for us to manage the many sale channels where we are promoting our products

Maria Muñoz Orantes

A must-have for selling tickets online

Reviewed 2016-10-06

If you want to sell your tickets online and need a system that is quickly installed - don't look any further! Regiondo Pro is easy to use, even for newbies that don't have much experience with CMS, the system is self-explanatory. The support is terrific, you get fast solutions for your questions and problems. What I like most about Regiondo Pro is that they are constantly improving it, there are always new features available that simplify our workflow. I would highly recommend Regiondo Pro for every business that wants to sell tickets online.

Dario Bianciotti

Product recommended to most users.

Reviewed 2019-06-11

in general the product is a good product, it allows you to do almost everything you need; could improve in some respects, but in principle it already works very well.

Annette Petry

Just perfect

Reviewed 2016-05-12

The service is perfect for our needs and we are very happy about the collaboration with Regiondo. In fact we are "just" a small manufacturer for marmelade, mustard and BQQ-sauce, we wanted to show our (potential) customers, who we are, what we are doing and how we do it. So we were searching for a partner who provides us the best service and help us to promote our tour through our company. We got some new customers who even did not know before that we do exist. They just found us by a search with Region, what they can do in the area we belong to. We can highly recommend Regiondo.

Lukas Hittinger

Regiondo ? try and error

Reviewed 2019-01-08

With all the Problems I had within the first half year i quit my contract. They were not understanding at all why. Wouldn't recommend it for beginners with booking tools. They cover a wide variety of tools. I think they just keep creating but aren´t improving. If i wanted Regiondo to work successfully for my needs I​ needed to​ be in contact with the support all the time. And the Support is really couldn´t solve some of my problems so they give up and just let me wait for answers.

Alberto Tolio

MY EXPERIENCE WITH REGIONDO

Reviewed 2019-06-13

I used other systems and this one seems to offer more possibility to analyze ticket management also with the use of statistics

Annette Petry

Just perfect

Felix Irimie

Good engine but very problematic for bookkeeping your sales

Reviewed 2018-08-01

We had issues regarding the software because many bugs, etc but Regiondo team reacting quickly and trying to resolve the problems. It's a very good engine.

Lisa Koplin

Very Disappointed by Such a Highly Review Product

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Initially we installed the product to take online bookings but when we could not get reliable support we switched to another company which offered so much more for a fraction of the price including 24 hour customer service.

Carlotta Busatta

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 2019-03-04

User-friendly; High value for money; Customized according to our website; Support Team reacts promptly.

Sid Vogginger

Regiondo Pro software easy to use

Reviewed 2016-05-02

It's great to hear that the Regiondo Pro software is going to be integrated into other portals and search engines. The usability could be even simpler in order to reduce the possibility to make a mistake. It should be simple enough to start the booking process without any introduction into the system.

Quinton Cook

Amazing

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-03-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I can not say enough positive things about their support!

Helmut Butter

The best booking solution for tour operators like myself

Reviewed 2016-05-12

For my segway business it is the perfect solution to manage my capacities and tours. The software is very easy to handle in in case of questions the customer support always halps you out. The online-shop on my website was integrated with just a few simple clicks and from then on my customers can book my tours right there. It simplifies my work extremly since i can manage my bookings all in one tool. Overall I think it's the best solution on the marke

Nando Koerner

Newcomer / less experience

Reviewed 2016-05-27

We are newcomer wit regiondo and have less experience, but we gave the customer service 4 points and the useability also 4 points. the platform is easy to use, but we need more experiences with customers and marketing in the future but we got a lot of help (screen support, training aso.) we hope the best and stay tuned

Eliane Droemer

Once you're into, you got a nice to handle system

Reviewed 2016-05-03

in case of any questions the friendly customer service provides quick help it's easy to implement in my own website

Nadine Luplow

easy to handle, comprehensible, good product

Reviewed 2016-05-15

Regiondo pro is really easy and clear. New proposals are equally fast and uncomplicated appointed as changes in this which are in place. It´s really easy to find bookings, statistics are clear.

Kittiya Kammer

They make a very good job!

Reviewed 2016-05-05

Now we use Regiondo Pro since a long time on our website: http://www.kittys-thaimassage.de/ and we are very happy. Regiondo Pro is easy to use and the customer service is very good.

Michael Kammer

Regiondo Pro is very good!

Reviewed 2016-05-05

Now we use Regiondo Pro since a long time and we are very satisfied. Easy to use. Very good customer service. Now Regiondo Pro is a important part of our business. Always again.

Klaus Marbe

I's easy and simple, understandable for users like me!

Reviewed 2016-05-03

It takes a few moments to get the basics after a wile no problem.

Peggy Brailo

Until now all the best

Reviewed 2016-05-04

I can not tell much as i just started to use it, but for now everything is really easy and looks great.