Regpack

Web based software for online registration and payments.

visit website

Regpack Reviews - Page 2

Camps and Kids

The technical support is very good and the software is very user friendly.

Pros

Being able to organize the different products and quickly print reports was extremely useful.

Cons

It would be very useful for my organization if it had attendance tracking and multiple login for different members.

Jonathan, glad to hear that Regpack has made managing your camp easier with our quick reporting tools and presenting all of your offerings. We are rolling out some updates this month that will make attendance tracking even easier, so hopefully we can turn those "cons" into pros in a few weeks.

Quick and easy registration software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our sales contact, provided excellent sales support and advice. He took the time to learn about our organization, answer questions and demonstrate the product on more than one occasion. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided us with flexible pricing options and helped us find a solution that was affordable and appropriate for our registration needs. Will Young, our project...

Pros

The software is easy to customize and manage. It is easy and quick to copy projects without getting additional technical support.

Cons

Some of our logic scenarios were not available yet in the system, but workarounds were provided.

Caitlin, so great hearing how smooth the onboarding proecss was and that you are pleased with our product and support! Client satisfaction is our #1 goal! Glad to have you and Strong Start part of the Regpack family!

Flexible registration system for simple or complex needs

Streamlined our registration process, much simpler user interface and payments system when compared to our previous registration tool.

Pros

Regpack is perfect for organizations that need to have family registrations, with the ability to collect information from parent(s) and children. Almost everything can be customized to specific processes, and the conditional logic is easy to set up and manage. The tight integration with the payments system allows easy handling of refunds, and reporting it possible on just about anything. It makes creating custom fields, and then filtering and reporting based on the data a breeze.

Cons

Currently they do not have the ability either from support or the system to combine profiles if a parent accidentally creates multiple profiles. A countdown timer for cart reservations is not available. Waitlist management is a little cumbersome, and if someone drops out of a course (making one spot open) whoever gets to it next gets that spot, instead of going to a waitlist person (or just...

Hi Marshall, thanks for much for this great feedback! It's great to hear the flexibility of the system helps you to manage your registration process and that reporting on both payments and your data is exactly what you need! Thank you as well for those feature suggestions! Most of our new development comes from feedback from our valuable clients, as we know you know best on how to make the system next level.

I needed the best and got it

I have a very detailed program, hotel blocks, flights, excursions, race registration, shuttles, etc. 2016 was a challenging learning experience, but as the registrations came through I learned how to manipulate the system to work in my favor. January 2017 I began preparing for our registration, which opens in March. Circumstances beyond my control did not allow me to begin editing my registration...

Pros

I can manipulate it to meet my needs. Share withs, payment plans, etc.

Cons

there are always a few glitches but they always help me find the solution. I wish they had a call center as opposed to email support.

Regpack brought us into the 21st century from written registration forms and checks!

Our users like best: 1. Online payment options 2. Same login year to year 3. Last year's registrants can be selected again Our convention team likes best: 1. Everything that makes users happy 2. Typed registration information 3. Download to spreadsheet for frequent status reports 4. Download to spreadsheet for name tags, table layouts, session assignments

Pros

Parent/child registration is critical for our organization. Online payments by credit card or e-check. Ability to download to spreadsheet. Keep same login from year to year and the ability to copy last year's list of registrations.

Cons

Not totally intuitive - I would have liked some documentation on the data structure. There is no user guide - just knowledge database. I figured it out on my own with lots of questions to the support desk when I ran into problems.

Karen, thank you for this feedback! It's always great to see how much automating the registration process can make a difference for your organization as well as the experience of your applicants! It's also wonderful to hear that the functionality for group registration is valuable for you, and helpful in your reporting. The ability to save report structures and run them for status updates whenever...

New Client

We are a summer camp handling our registration through Regpack. I have had TONS of questions as our product went live and Regpack has answered all of them with a smile on their face (I'm guessing as all our conversations are over the phone). Even when I needed additional information or I didn't fully understand the explanation the first time they were willing to break it down a different way. And the videos they can send you to reference back later on are AMAZING!

Pros

We are a new client, and I'm not super technology proficient but the RegPack system is user friendly and once you understand the ins and outs it is super easy to use.

Cons

There are a few features that are missing for us, but once we report them they are willing to see which ones are possible to add in the future.

Kelly - promise there was a smile on our face when helping you go live and collect registrations and payments seamlessly!

Regpacks made our church outreach event registration counts accurate and non labor intensive.

The products for our two annual event are no charge to the people attending. Therefore product count was very important and the number of people coming was also very important. Prior to Regpacks the counting was done manually. One year we ran out of product. The second largest benefit with RegPacks was the reduction of paper use. RegPacks eliminated a paper registration form and eliminated the duplication of the completed paper form.

Pros

Ease of use. The flexible month to month usage without monthly or annual contracts. Is the condition of questions leading to other questions based on registrant response.

Cons

Back end user administration does not have all the features today's technology offer. Not being able to have two forms for two different registration events.

Hi Misty, Thank you for your feedback! I wanted to respond to the con you mentioned, about not being able to have 2 forms for 2 different registration events. This is actually possible! Our conditional logic allows you to present any form you want to any user, based on their answer to a previous question. If you have a user registering for one, or more events, you can show them the forms...

RegPacks is a great system. The triggers, e-mail capabilities and so many other features are great!

Ease of registration management and tracking income/headcounts. Ease of managing forms: liability, medical, etc. Saves time.

Pros

The triggers, ability to apply different discounts, customize products and e-mails, track progress/growth; easily see which classes are filling and which need more marketing; ability to 'trigger' e-mail to admin for special needs student alerts and so much more.

Cons

Every once in a while there are glitches or small errors in the system. When I try to clearly send an e-mail to support about the issue, I sometimes get replies that make me think Reg support team did not ready my note very carefully. Then there is a fair amount of back & forth before things get worked out. This can be frustrating when time is critical.

Known & Trusted

Overall our experience has been great. Our registrants know and trust the software and our day camp is better known for it.

Pros

I love that you have the ability to do so many things with this software. Having the ability to customize and really dig deep shows our registrants that we take the time to make this process as user-friendly as possible.

Cons

Sometimes the software can be finicky. Once example was we had an issue with hundreds of uncategorized items. Not sure how they came about, but we had to delete every single one, one by one. There was no feature to select multiple or select all.

Rachel - so great to hear that Regpack is able to provide an exceptional user experience for your families. Your online process is your storefront - and building trust with your families is the most important thing. We're so glad to partner with you to make this happen, and make managing your programs easy!

Regpack has simplified my job immensely. Well worth the money.

Pros

Regpack has simplified my life as Production Manager for two fairly large projects that include registration materials and fees. Everything happens electronically. No more shuffling through DVDs, CDs, application forms and checks. Regpack allows you to categorize your users so that you can quickly pull selected groups from the whole. This is extremely helpful. This software is pretty straightforward and easy to navigate and manipulate. The staff is extremely responsive and helpful and quick to handle any issue that might arise.

Cons

The one area in which I have had to change how I work to accommodate the functioning of the software is in uploading footage. I have paid the extra fee a few times to lift the cap so that applicants could upload and submit bigger files, but after having to troubleshoot with regpack staff and go back and forth with applicants I decided to only accept links and not allow them to upload footage. While this is unfortunate, accepting links has worked for me and has not affected my overall opinion of the product.

Regpack Review for Group Camps

Being able to register families as a whole and volunteers on the same platform.

Pros

The software is customizable which was something we looked for for a long time.

Cons

Sometimes the features are not very intuitive and it can be a little difficult to navigate creating an application or form from scratch. Which makes it feel like the company is forcing you to use them to help you create your product which could cost extra money, that we as a non-profit, don't have.

Corinne, glad we could help you to create a system that lets you register families for camp and manage your volunteer process. Our success team is reaching out to make sure you have the training you need to successfully create your volunteer process the way you want! We're glad we can help your non-profit streamline operations and make registration and payments easier!

Loved Regpacks. Does what no other enrollment software I tested can do.

Pros

It allows me to set up pretty comprehensive multi step registration. For the specific use case I was using Regpacks for, it involved a few series of requesting applicant info, and then admin approval, and then more applicant info. Regpacks made it seamless to set up the proper emails and triggers one time, and then sit back and have it just work. It make it so much easier for the logistic team, accounting team, and directors to communicate and collaborate on applicants.

Cons

After it was set up, it was tedious and sometimes difficult to fix small errors and problems. Trial and error was often required to get it to do the right thing at the right time. However, support staff was really helpful, and the CEO reached out to me personally to make sure I was happy with the account and functionality.

Kevin, it's our goal that all of our clients can just sit back and have Regpack "just work" so you don't have to! Great to know this has been your experience and the features Regpack offers is unlike any other enrollment software you have found!

customer support

Non-productive; as I cannot use their reports. Contacted support about this. They said they would look into it. But then, 3 months gone by, no change. Thus, I gave up.

Pros

MANY knobs for adjustment (but, it because also its issues)

Cons

1) Having a lot of knobs is a good thing ONLY when it helps customers' productivity. Often one size fits all is not the best solution. 2) The system requires a somewhat tech-savvy administrative staff to manipulate. COMPLETELY defeat my purpose to subscribe the service; as I have already written in-house one myself, except customer portal portion. To get it right, hiring an admin staff who...

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for all of this constructive feedback. I understand that you came to Regpack after using a home built system, so I can understand how there wasn't always a 1:1 with the report data you wanted and what Regpack can pull for you. Regpack is highly customizable and allows for organizations to build out an onboarding flow and database that is very powerful. After reviewing your communication...

Grant Program

We are happy with Regpack and have recommended it to companies looking to establish their own employee crisis programs.

Pros

The ability to have grant applicants log in to complete applications and manage their application process is invaluable. It has saved us tons of time and allowed us to be more efficient in our granting process resulting in greater ability to assist more of our team members in crisis.

Cons

I wish the user management system was a little more intuitive. It is also somewhat cumbersome to create forms.

Katherine, it's always a pleasure to hear how Regpack saves organizations time and be more efficient in their day to day tasks. We appreciate your referrals!

Awful--would not recommend. Even the owner has a careless attitude which carries through the company

Pros

Professional looking system. When everything works correctly, seems like it might be nice system. Not sure we will ever find out.

Cons

Absolutely NO customer support via phone EVER and customer support in general is severely lacking via email. Can't calculate ages with DOB (very archaic). Fields don't work right. Company sent test emails to all of our customers by mistake, our customers are unable to log in, their cart calculations are not right 2 weeks after going live. So many programing errors, its unbelievable. Our customers are extremely frustrated.

Jeff and Julie Hi, Thank you for the honest review! The truth is that everything that could go wrong in your project went wrong. We are very sorry for that and would like to help you feel differently about Regpack and make sure that your customers are not frustrated and enjoy using the system. I am the founder of Regpack and I can say that the last thing I want our clients to experience is a...

Way more than just an event management system

A COMPREHENSIVE PLATFORM What I value most about Regpack is that the platform goes beyond the traditional event management system. Not only can Regpack help you coordinate your event registration needs, but it also allows you to manage and track individual customers, create personalized email communications, set up individualized user login portals, generate data reports and build internal workflows,...

Cons

Fits everything that we need

Have been utilizing it for 6 months and this is our first camp year using Regpack and have not had any issues. It makes my job soooo much more efficient.

Pros

Functionality, versatility. I am able to send template emails to each student individually or in bulk. I like the trigger capability in that once a student registers, an email automatically goes to their school. Instead of support typing responses and hoping you know what they are talking about, many times they will create a video specifically answering my question showing step by step, in my actual account, what I need to do. I LOVE that!

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit a searching for a feature but if I am not able to find it, a quick email to support gets it done.

Cory, it's great to hear we are hitting the mark for you in terms of making your workflow more efficient and getting you the (video) help you need fast! Our goal is to make sure the experience of your families on the front end and your experience in the back end are great every time!

Just Moved to RegPack

We had challenges communicating with our members with our prior registration software, as well as challenges compiling information from our families. With RegPack we have been able to really streamline everything and my work load is less because everything can easily be compiled in reports.

Pros

This software has given me the ability to very quickly pull reports such as Allergies for my staff, or cool graphs for my board of directors. I can easily update accounts and add products for our members. It has also made my ability to send pointed e-mails to members, either individual or mass, so much easier!

Cons

Our billing department has found the software more challenging to pro-rate and manipulate than our previous service, but other than that, it has been wonderful.

Alexandra, hearing that you spend LESS time working is always feedback we like to hear! Streamlining your process and being able to gather valuable information, whether reports or cool graphs, makes our jobs easier! Glad to know Regpack has done this for you!

Great Price for what you get

Regpack has made throwing one of the largest festivals in Ohio a much easier process. We have been using it for quite a few years and haven't been able to find something that better fits us. Regpack has really grown with us over the years and makes all aspects of registration much easier.

Pros

pretty easy to use excellent price - especially compared to other products has many different functions and are all very useful

Cons

some of the reports are a little tricky not quite as 'high-tech' as some other softwares

Sabrina, it's so awesome to know Regpack plays a huge part in such a big event in Ohio. We like to hear that our solution grows with our clients and adapts quickly to their unique needs!

Regpack has worked with us to create an effective registration system that fits our personal needs.

Pros

I like most how Regpack is flexible and helps us make the system work for us. Regpack has helped increase the quality and consistency of our communication with families and the doctors with whom we work closely. It has provided us an easy way to make sure we have the information we need to serve the maximum number of campers to the best of our ability. We have served more children, quicker, with the Regpack system, than ever before.

Cons

Occasionally it takes a few days to get a response from the support team for general assistance, but my account rep is always there to lend a hand.

Lots of functionality but missing some key features.

I honestly have to say my experience with RegPack has been neutral. There is a lot of functionality but sometimes a feel like the functionality is not well thought out. I would love to have a card reader or some type of integrations so you can take registration at the door. They also discontinued the group pay option without letting us know. I am not sure how other camps are handling this but we...

Pros

This software system has a lot of features to choose from. You have lots of options and triggers that you can use on your forms and products. You have reports and email communications right inside the UI. They send out newsletters.

Cons

No card reader integrations. No group pay option. They remove functionality without notifying you. Customer support is chat only, if you want to speak in person it takes multiple escalations to get a live person. This makes it really hard when the system is down or not working. UI could be more intuitive, an example is you can't link to their system inside the facebook app on your phone. The form droplist/options will not work and making it so users can't register from facebook on their phone.

Hi Amber, It seems as though Regpack does quite a lot for you and your Camp! It's great to hear the reporting, triggers, email features and forms allow you to successfully register families online and manage your payments. While our group pay option was removed recently due to errors it was causing in the system, this does not limit the ability for families to pay for their children online...

Regpack is the perfect solution for our complicated summer camp registration.

Pros

Regpack easily organizes every aspect of my summer camp registration. I'm able to track payments, fundraising credits, notes about a camper, email the users and so much more. I also love that my users have the option to sign up for automatic payments and that I can sort the users in so many different ways.

Cons

The only part that I find challenging about Regpack is if I have a need to speak with customer support. All of Regpack's support is email based and sometimes, explaining your problem via email is very challenging and quite time-consuming to communicate with words.

It took a season to learn but every season after, using it has saved time.

Time saving, printing and mailing costs lowered (we used to run with paper registrations). It allows online payments which is great for new customers and still allows us to enter payments on the back-end of things if pple still prefer to pay via cheque or cash. It keeps all the information at the same location and enables us to find it easily through customizable reports.

Pros

It is simple and straight-forward. I love the automated emails we can send, especially now that we can copy them into a new project and don't have to re-write them every time. Online payment options are also extremely useful in saving time.

Cons

Still not everything can be bilingual (English and French). Most of the application can be translated for our users but the look suffers from it.

Marianne, thanks for your wonderful review. At its core, Regpack is a tool for any organization to save time, automate their once paper/manual process, and effortlessly accept payments online. Glad to know that our copy project functionality has saved you even more time and allows you to manage your camp easily year after year!

I love RegPack. Using it has made my life so much easier.

Pros

What I love most about RegPack is the trigger functionality. I can use triggers to customize my form exactly as I need it.

Cons

I wish that I could get real-time customer service help without having to email back and forth and not getting a response for a day, maybe even two. I wish I could get real-time help over the phone so that my dilemmas would not take hours to resolve.

Charles, we are so happy to hear that your life is so much easier with Regpack! I think most non-profit organizations and faith communities would agree that there are never enough hours in the day to get everything you need done. Add to that, your main purpose is to be present for your community, not buried under paperwork. We created Regpack to save our clients TIME. In fact, we've found that on average, admins using our system save over 60+ hours a month on admin tasks related to registration, payments and applicant management. It's always great to hear that this is happening in practice for our valued clients!

It's made my job much easier since the company started using regpacks

Pros

The forms and lists are very important for my role. I am able to make lists of only the relevant information from the applications

Cons

I get frustrated when I filter something and go back and it is no longer filtered. Its frustrating to refilter each time.

Cindy, it's great to hear that your job is easier when using Regpack. That is what we strive to do for our clients! One of the key ways we are able to save you time is the ability to use your data the way you need. Creating filtered lists of the fields needed to create any list or report is key to automating the registration process. Glad this has been your experience!