Regpack

Web based software for online registration and payments.

Regpack Reviews - Page 3

Been using RegPack for the past 3 years. It's an excellent product and service has been A1.

Registration for our event is easier and more reliable.

Pros

The support team is excellent in helping us set up our projects. They delivered a product that we can use bilingually too. The user rates are very reasonable.

Cons

I would love the elimination of credit card fees but I probably want to live in a perfect world too. Very satisfied.

Brian, we'd love to live in a perfect world as well! Glad to hear that the Support you've received from Regpack has been top notch and you are using our powerful registration system at a reasonable rate! We are glad to have you in the Regpack family for 3 year and counting!

Saved me!

Again, this has really help streamline and scale my business.

Pros

Once I “got it,” I love being able to duplicate projects and customize to the client. Regpacks Has allowed me to streamline and scale my business. I am very grateful.

Cons

This is my first experience with learning a new software of this type. So, I would say to anyone that you have to experience a learning curve and expect to do some work on your own before you can really figure it out. They do a great job of training you Though.

Nicole, great to hear that the flexibility Regpack offers you to customize your workflow and create new projects is helping your business grow! We are grateful for your business :-) Glad to know that our training and support team has been helpful and you have found value in our product. Our goal is not just a great product, but a product that partners with you to grow your enrollment and revenue with effective automation and business tools to help you succeed!

If you like good customer service, this isn't your program

The customer service is truly the worst customer service I have ever encountered as a business owner. The "receptionist" has zero answers to questions, can't connect you to a real person, and tells you to email them. When you email them, they don't understand the problem and instead of trying to figure it out, they give you a broad response that doesn't solve your problem. I do not recommend this company under any circumstance.

Pros

I liked the capability to run various reports.

Cons

The company absolutely refuses to speak with you over the phone after you make a payment with them. We've had multiple issues with the program they set up for us and every time we email them, it takes days to get a response. Nobody will speak to you over the phone even when the issue is 100% the company's fault. Instead they send you videos and choose to ignore the problem you have. We have lost thousands of dollars as a company because of their lack of customer service.

Hi Cody, After taking a look at your account, it seems as though during your build process with your Project Manager, your team chose to make changes to your project and go against our best practice advice. We sent many videos back and forth to explain how your system worked, provided live 1:1 training, and made requested changes to your project at your request, despite our advice that there is...

Week long summer camp loves regpack!

Registration tracking was less complicated than ever. With a few tweaks that we learned from in our first summer, next year will be even more efficient.

Pros

The flexibility with Regpack for our small 1-week camp was helpful. It was so nice to have everything in one place and see account balances without searching through several crazy excel spreadsheets. It was great being able to update things and help parents easily myself, without having to have someone do it on the other end. Also, love that we do not have to pay in the off season!

Cons

Being new, the payment options set-up were a little confusing. Some more learning and attention to detail on the front end would have saved me some headaches. Also hard to have to pay for additional admins. I always have to send reports to my team rather than them being able to just log-in themselves.

Whitney, glad to know that Regpack's month to month contract is working well for you. Happy to provide this option for smaller camps to manage registration and payments online without the commitment! As a note, assistant admins are very affordable (@ $1 per working hour), so something to consider for next year to make sharing your data with your team easier. Can't wait to support you and your team in the coming summers!

Budget friendly but lacks in other areas

We are using the software for our annual conference registration and it has been a process to learn the system. It might be easier if they had good support.

Pros

The cost was what made us choose this software. The functionality works, but you really do get what you pay for, which is not much.

Cons

It is not very end user friendly. You have to create VERY detailed instructions for others to register within the software. Their credit card fees are ridiculous and they have awful customer service. No way to call in to physically talk to someone. They communicate via email and take about a day to reply which is not convenient when you have people trying to create their profiles.

I'm sorry to hear you aren't satisfied with Regpack. We'd love the opportunity to discuss your experience more. I want to address a few points: 1. Our Project Managers build out every client system to ensure it is easy for end users to complete, as well as for you to manage. Our conditional logic works to make sure every applicant flows smoothly as well. 2. Currently our support is via email...

The sales, support, and training teams have all been super helpful.

Pros

It is the only software I found that allowed for use of extensive condition logic in my forms. We have multiple camp locations that have a variety of registration options. Being able to ask "if/then" questions is critical to my forms.

Cons

The user interface on the customer end is pretty basic. I wish it was a little more attractive. It is easy to use however. One unfortunate issue is that the content jumps too much. Email marketing would be a tremendous asset. I wish there was a way to integrate previous clients and contact lists for marketing purposes. It would be a huge time savings for me to have all of this information in one system.

Kim, thank you for this great review! One thing that sets Regpack apart from the rest of the pack is our conditional logic. Sure every software offers a way to ask a follow up question, but Regpack takes this several steps further to support organizations like you have many variables and want a clean, seamless registration flow. Adding more email features is on our agenda. We do have an option to upload email contacts so you can send previous contacts communications. You can even assign a specific status to them so you can filter based on whatever criteria you like for more targeted messaging! We appreciate your business and feedback!

Regpack Review

Pros

The system enables us to pull a lot of data from the program that supports our school.

Cons

I would like more comprehensive training videos. We have staff turn over and we don't have a great way to bring new staff up to speed on how to use the program.

Rivka, excellent to hear that Regpack allows you to work smarter with your data. Getting the information you need to run your programs, manage payments, and stay on top of day to tasks can get overwhelming, so it's great to hear Regpack helps make this easier!

Our needs presented a challenge, Regpack worked with us create a good compromise solution.

Great improvements in our organization and our programming were made in productivity, efficiency, accuracy of records, communication with customers, billing procedure, and registration efforts. We also gained knowledge online registration software solutions in general, and are better-educated and more experienced consumers thanks to our work with Regpack.

Pros

Overall visual appeal, functionality for cost, ease of use in admin maintenance, flexibility in billing, and overall system capability.

Cons

Would like to see a more customizable scheduler widget (more geared towards multi-day, academic-style calendar in our case), more robust data export (system was unable to export the data for certain more extensive reports in a single export, but rather could only handle 100 or so records at a time), and would like a more intuitive interface for creating reports.

Shockingly Customizable for a low-price!

RegPack reduced the amount of time I spend on admin (emailing my exhibitors individually and tracking all submissions) and created a better, more professional user experience of the exhibitors. It essentially gave them a custom portal to submit and track the status of all assets in one place. Invaluable!

Pros

The ability to create a highly customized, "portal-like" experience as they submit forms, while using an off-the-shelf software. Typically this would need to be done with a web developer! And the ability to generate reports and email them all at once is so useful.

Cons

The back-end of the software can be difficult to use and unintuitive.

So wonderful to hear that Regpack has been an invaluable tool for you and your event management. Regpack excels at creating a customized experience from start to finish for both you and your attendees, and it's great to hear this is how you've experienced our platform!

Regpack is AWESOME

FANTASTIC! Great customer support, very powerful and easy to use. The system was able to handle 400 registrations in just an HOUR with no problems. We had no clue that so many attendees would be so excited to register for our event and were thrilled that RegPack handled the workload without issues.

Pros

Our regional planning team has used RegPack for years to organize a 1,000+ person annual, professional development event. Regpack is powerful, easy to use and affordable.

Cons

The only function we would like to add is the ability for attendees to create/update an account without being able to see/register for "products." This is a very small concern but it "would be nice."

Cindy, so glad to hear how registration is easy with Regpack and that our system has handled your needs, including such great enrollment numbers in such a short time! It has been a pleasure working with you for so many years and having you a part of the Regpack family!

Regpack: Great service and product for event planning/registering

Overall, it has served our needs quite well. We run an annual event where our student event where they have to register for sessions they'd like to attend. Our first year we tried using Google forms and it was a nightmare.

Pros

Great value! Good support. Copying of events does not require you to re-build your event program in the system from the ground up every time you repeat it (which we do, once a year). Seems to play well with other systems (exporting data, etc.).

Cons

I wish it was a little more intuitive/user-friendly. That being said, we only use it once a year, so we forget how to use certain features after having not used it for 9 months or so!

Laura, so glad to know that Regpack isn't a nightmare for you like your previous system! Technology is supposed to make managing events easier, not harder! It's great to hear that copying your project from year to year helps save you even more time!

Using Regpack has STREAMLINED and REVOLUTIONIZED our summer program registration process.

Pros

Filtering options, pulling reports, in-software messaging system, professional look-- Regpack has truly changed the way that we register for our summer program. Everything was so simple to use for our parents who are constantly on the go. Everyone at Regpack has been extremely helpful, courteous and professional in each interaction. I could sing Regpack's praises from the mountaintops.

Cons

Email Server issues, lack of personalization/customization in the messaging system-- these are truly the smaller issues that I've had with Regpack. As a communications coordinator, I want our brand to be consistent throughout every platform and communication medium; however, I realize that the messaging system could possibly be built out so that all messages look the absolute best.

Wow, Kayla, so great to hear that Regpack as revolutionized your registration process! With all the free time you have from streamlining your registration process, seems like you deserve some free time up to a beautiful mountain top to singe our praises, and enjoy a nice picnic and the views! Thanks so much for your feedback and being a part of the Regpack family!

Great Registration Option

In previous years, we had a paper application and/or used Google forms. In both instances, registrants had to add up their own totals. Once submitted, there were often many mistakes we would have to fix. With Regpack, there's no math to be done or double check! Now that we're able to take payments online, we'll never go back!

Pros

Their customer service is great, it's easy to edit yourself, and the filters will save me lots of time! They have many YouTube videos that teach you how to edit, and they also give you training sessions. Our registrants really appreciate the payment plan option.

Cons

I loved their YouTube videos, but I didn't know they existed until after my first training session. If I had been aware of them and watched them before my first training, I would have had a much better idea of what to ask.

How wonderful that registration and getting paid is now mistake free! Filtering your data is so important to work efficiently and get the information you need to run your camp effectively. We pride ourselves on offering extensive Support, both in training, via email and with our library of video tutorials and help articles. Glad to know you've found all of these resources valuable!

Flexible, easy to use software for complex scheduling event

I've used Regpacks for over three years and have been impressed by the rapid updates that have made it irreplaceable for our organization. We run a one night educational event where community members select three speakers across three times slots. Some pay, some do not. Regpacks has made it easy to set up, embed the site in our website, track and then report on our participants. When I have an...

Cons

Julie thanks for the amazing review. Yes, we do everything possible to get you the features and abilities you need. Your feedback is priceless and allows us to make the system better all the time!

Regpacks review

Pros

Advanced filtering & easy to sort out lists to compare on specific reports. Can easily leave notes in accounts and collaborate with coworkers to pull information

Cons

Inconsistent form completion levels — a form might be marked as totally incomplete even if only one thing in the entire form was left blank. A marker to indicate how much was or was not filled out would be very helpfully. Also, user-side interface isn’t the most friendly.

Tomer, glad to hear that Regpack is providing you with a tool to manage applicants with your team, and filter for the data you need for day to day tasks. We have a variety of ways to set forms to complete, so feel free to reach out to Support to see the best setting for your forms that will work for your workflow!

Very good software registration for a 200 people event

Ideal, convenient, affordable

Pros

The fact that we had a project manager from the very beginning to set up the structure for our registration was really helpful, mostly because we didn't know anything about the software and we needed to open the registration soon. Also we had a training session that help us to understand more the software and be independent. I think this software is friendly for new users and it is ideal if you want to collect all sort of information from the attendees and even payments. Finally Regpack was great to generate quick and easy reports.

Cons

I would to have the costumer service to be more direct, for now it only allows to send messages with a response of 24 hours. Sometime it is easier and faster to get answers with a phone call.

Thanks for this great review! Our software can do a lot of great and powerful things, which is why we set up new clients with a Project Manager and training to help build out the system in the best way and allow you to manage it going forward. It's great to hear this process worked well for you and you felt supported!

Two years of headaches

Not happy - the customer service and technical support became non-existent. When I had major issues that needed addressing, I would ask to speak with someone by phone, only to be told they will only deal with me via email. Customer service sucks.

Pros

The sales team set up the software - as soon as that was done, customer service and technical support became impossible.

Cons

Regpack Software is not at all user-friendly. Both the backend and frontend were overly complicated.

Jennifer, we're sorry to hear this was your experience with our team. Our support is mainly email focused with scheduled phone calls in addition. We provide extensive 1:1 training with our Training team before projects go live, in addition to our Project Manager build service, which builds out completely your project in Regpack to save you time and effort. Our tool is built with user friendliness in mind, including a back end interface to streamline day to day tasks and a front end experience that can be customized to flow well for your clients. Sounds like in the end we weren't a good fit for what you needed and we wish you the best moving forward.

Horrible!

Horrible, I would never recommend to anyone.

Pros

The only good thing what the ease of setting up the site.

Cons

With their new updates I find it almost impossible to use. The reports look like word docs and something my 9 year old made. They offer an option to upload pictures of our campers but then you can not run a report with the pictures. Not easy to navigate around. So grateful that we did not do more then 1 year. Every time I go to login (on the same person home computer) it sends me a new security code. You can only do refunds within a short window to your customers.

So sorry you feel frustrated by our latest update. In addition to the weekly webinars, help center articles and videos, and our Support team - we work hard to make sure that any confusion is mitigated quickly and are always here to answer your questions as they arise. Regarding the security code - we take security at Regpack very seriously. We use a variety of tools and mechanisms to ensure that...

Regpack makes organizing our applications easy!

Pros

We love the software and how easy it is to pull reports and other bits of information

Cons

Takes a little bit of time to learn to navigate certain functions but thats a small con

Ari, our goal is to provide tools to organizations to automate and simplify their onboarding processes. It's great to know that reporting allows you to get the information you need and organization within your team is easy!

The customer service has been GREAT! The learning of system takes time, but we are happy with it.

Pros

Customisable! We are a VERY small camp and have a lot of special needs campers - so this system is great for getting all that detail from campers.

Cons

Our campers/parents have a hard time navigating it and get confused easily about how to register a camper a second time - they end up creating a new camper because they are not directed to their dashboard when they log back on. I spend a LOT of time trouble shooting via email/phone just to get them back on track. A short tutorial video for the users would be REALLY helpful!

Regpack helped us streamline registration

Overall we are happy with the software once we used it for our first event and spent a lot of time getting to know the program. My biggest complaint is that when we did our sales presentation and decided to go with your company, we were told that once the program was ready to go, we would have an onboarding call for training. Once we got to that point...we were sent to your YouTube channel. Your designer...

Pros

We were able to approve potential attendees as they signed up without having to move information from one system to another. Love the emailing feature and the ability to categorize people as we reviewed.

Cons

I wish we could attach documents to the emails (certificates of completion/maps). It isn't user friendly to start.

Kathy, glad Regpack has helped to automate your registration so you can work smarter and quicker (manually transferring data is suck a time killer!) Filtering attendees and bulk emailing with Regpack is super simple and it's great to hear you find this ability so useful! Regarding your training experience, we do offer 1:1 trainings to clients before their projects go live. You can connect with our Client Success team to learn more!

the program is easy to use and very user friendly, customer service good when can get ahold of them

hosted a successful conference for cancer research and fundraising.

Pros

it is easy to use, user friendly, easy to navigate and draw reports from, can filter in may different ways to get the information you need quickly and efficiently. customer service is always very friendly when you can get ahold of them.

Cons

the software is great. the only issue i have encountered is that after we closed the account from our first event, we continued to get charged and then i had to call customer service when i needed to reinstate and they said for some odd balance would be removed no problem, which it was but getting someone from customer service to respond was not as easy as hoped.

We almost wrote our own software but Regpacks provided most of the functionality we were looking for

Quick implementation - we went from signing the contract to being live with taking online applications in days. Now we have a permanent record of the data, we can easily export the data to where we want to use it and we have access or everyone that needs it.

Pros

Handles lots of data with ease and makes using that data very simple. It also allowed us to create 60+ View Only accounts so our partners can view data from their organizations as well.

Cons

It does not have the capability to email notifications and to work-flow our application process like were hoping for. But, we expressed that to their development team and are hopeful those functions may be added.

Ryan, thanks for your great feedback! Writing your own software can be a high price to pay to get all the functionality you are truly looking for. So many registration software options make you fit to their process, and not yours. We're glad to hear that Regpack was able to meet your needs without the hassle and expense of building your own solution. It's also great to hear how many people are able to access and view your data, which I bet makes collaboration and working together a lot easier.

Camp Program

I think that it has been a great tool for us, one we will continue to use for years.

Pros

It has been an easy way to move away from paper and pen registration/payment! Much more organized for us.

Cons

If you are not a tech or report person - it can be confusing in the beginning.

Taylor, happy to hear Regpack has made the transition from paper to online seamless and you are more organized! Software is a great option to automate manual processes, saving you time and allowing you to focus on your programs.

Comprehensive product - tough learning curve - extraordinary support!

I am a new user of your product, having stepped into the role from the person who purchased it two years ago. AS someone not very tech savvy - I have found learning all the ins and outs to be a steep learning curve. What has saved me has been the tremendous customer support I have received from Andrew. He answers every question within 24 hours and has scheduled 2 lengthy phone consults...

Cons

Thanks Sally for the great and honest review. We always love to hear what we are doing all and where we need to improve! Regpack is a powerful business tool after all and hence it can be a little challenging at time. That is why we make sure you have all the support possible so you can enjoy Regpack with all its abilities. We will be coming out with bite size video series that will be sent to all administrators via email to help learn the ins and outs of the system, something you can always refer to when you need a little help :) Please feel free to reach out to us for any support and we all hope you continue to enjoy Regpack!