Regpack

Web based software for online registration and payments.

Regpack Reviews - Page 4

Great team to work with; registration process was very easy to use and train staff to use

I had an event changing from manual registration to paper registration. From the time the non-profit organization agreed to terms and submitted payment our site was up and running in 3 business days. We paid for a 7 day rush and it was delivered in 3 days. Our first day with registration was so smooth and easy to use. The entire church staff was pleased. Working the Regpack project manager was...

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, reports, and pricing. Customized training.

Cons

Saving reports on products instead of always having to generate the report with multiple steps. User reports can be saved and run with one click.

Easy to use, very scalable, very efficient!

Saved time. Saved money. Was able to bring in new business.

Pros

This is a one-stop shop for everything you need in event management/registration. It's easy to set up forms, products, payment plans, and send custom communications to each person. This has made our organization a lot more efficient and saved us an enormous amount of time.

Cons

The software is great, I don't have any criticism of that. However, the customer service can slow things down. Once your account is up and running, the only way to troubleshoot problems (mostly learn how things work) is to send a message to customer support and receive a response 1-2 days later. It would be great to have a live chat feature.

Ryan, amazing to hear that not only are you saving time and made your organizational processes more efficient, but you have seen a benefit in new clients as well! This is the cherry on top of the sundae for us! The most important goal we have for all of our clients is that we save you time AND money. Glad to hear this has been your experience.

Solid software. Terrific customer support. Excellent training process.

Pros

We are an agency with multiple clients. I appreciate the single login where I can access all my clients projects. Everyone at RegPack I've ever talked to is friendly, helpful and knows what they're talking about.

Cons

Some quirky interface issues I'd like to see changed both in the back end and the front facing forms. I wish there was a bit more flexibility visually.

Greg, it's great to hear that managing several client projects is easy with Regpack. Glad we are able to provide this functionality for you! And we always love hearing that our training, support and staff is loved. We work hard to provide you with top notch support and the Regpack family is always here to support you!

Extremely disappointed by features, buggy UI, poor support

I feel like they sold us an incomplete product that had much room for improvement. Unfortunately we did not have time to wait around for these improvements so we switched to another platform.

Pros

Not much. Regpack is cheaper than other registration solutions though.

Cons

Refunds >60 days must be requested manually with their support team. We had a lot of problems with our users running our registration form on Safari. Had some security issues where our admins could log into each others account through copy pasting of the backend URLs- I think this was resolved. Their integrated payments partner BlueSnap doesn't have the best admin dashboard and transaction data is not updated real time like how it would be with other payment merchants like Stripe or Paypal.

Hi Brian, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you felt like Regpack didn't completely meet your needs. Regarding refunds, 60+ day refund requests are almost always handled by the processor directly. It is standard practice in the industry for a payment gateway to question a refund more than 60 days out. Payment data both in Regpack payment reports and in the BlueSnap dashboard are updated in real-time,...

Some great but some very frustrating features as well.

Enrolling Clients

Pros

Price point is fantastic, Comments session of each person is good. I like color coding by the number of forms completed by clients

Cons

No phone support. Certain glitches have not been resolved after 2 years. Unable to add cart list to e-mail with amount due deleted

Not sure what exactly we paid for

This is NOT a product I would recommend. After discussing with our web designer, he indicated he had never worked with a registration process that​ is so complicated. Had we not already invested in Regpacks, we would have taken his advice and gone a much more user-friendly route.

Pros

None come to mind. I am not sure after walking through the process what the advantages are to much simpler products offered.

Cons

Nearly impossible to get ahold of support. Configuring a project​ is much more complicated than lead to believe. I have never called and spoken with someone, rather only a message is taken with someone advising you that your call will be returned in 1-2 days. Meanwhile, if you are in need of launching your project in a timely manner, how can you possibly do so when you can never speak to someone. Basically, a 5-10 minute resolve to your issue can instead take days.

Hi Kim, I'm sorry to hear this has been your experience with Regpack. After reviewing your account, it seems as though your Project Manager was in constant communication with you during your build process, including scheduling multiple phone calls to ensure your project was built according to your needs and a final call to walk through your system before going live. We also did everything on our end...

Do not use this BETA software - It has basic functionality missing that EVERY other software has.

None

Pros

I am very upset that I have put money down on a software for my Summer Camp that does not have ease of use or basic functionality. They have several glitches in the software. I would not advise using them as they can't make switches for easy things. for example, I have to fill up a spot on my summer camp - I have 40 available slots. I wanted them to be filled upon deposit being paid. They didnt...

Cons

The software and lack of developed platform

Hi Ru, We're sorry to hear this was your experience. I know that there was a specific setup you needed, and while solutions on how to restructure to make it work were offered, you declined to make those changes. Sometimes it's just not a great fit, and we understand that. That is why we offered and processed a full refund to your organization. We wish you the best of luck!

Camp Registration

Pros

It has a lot of features that enable you to find and break down information by category. Also the report generator is a great tool.

Cons

At times it is a bit complicated to navigate, you have to know what you are doing, but the customer support is always helpful in providing solutions.

Na'ama, it's awesome to hear that Regpack is working well for your camp registration. When managing large programs, it's important to have the right tools to filter and find the information you need, and generate reports that help you and your team run your programs! It's also great to hear our Support team is giving you the help you need! Thanks!

Software works well, requires a bit more front end work than we were led to believe when signing up.

Online registration software. Before this, registration was done via email.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. We like how the projects can now be copied to future projects. Searching works well.

Cons

Very hard to talk to customer service. WAY TOO much time has been wasted emailing going back and forth with service. Sometimes a what could have been a 2-minute conversation takes 2 or 3 days to get resolved and that's not counting the weekend!

Great Customizable Software

Overall I have been pleased with the software. Would love a hotline for quick support or quicker response times to email support.

Pros

You can customize everything you want and is easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Cons

availability of client support in a fast timely matter

Glad to hear that customizing the process to fit your needs and your own registration flow is the best part of Regpack! While there are a lot of options and ways to configure the system, pairing you with a Project Manager who builds out your system to your exact needs + 1:1 training and a library of support videos and articles helps make managing your projects a breeze!

Overall Great System - very flexible and dependable

Pros

The software integrates wonderful and seamlessly into our current website - no fussing with sending our members to an unknown website for registration. The back end is user friendly and easy to change around if needed

Cons

Limited PDF reports - always can customize and download to excel, but the PDF download only allows you to download the information and it comes out on individual pages for each registrant. Not a huge deal, but adding the ability to customize those PDF print outs would be awesome.

Brian, thanks for this great feedback! One way we stand out in the registration market is embedding our system onto your website. This seamless integration not only ups conversions rates for you, it's just easier and cleaner for all. Glad to hear this feature is working out well for you. Glad you are finding the back end easy to navigate and manage. Our latest update to discounts and the products redesign is a part of our effort to make our back end that much cleaner and easy to use!

User-Friendly and easy to manage!

Excellent! Easy to use from day one, made my life so much easier.

Pros

I personally like how it is user friendly and easy to setup for each new session we offer!

Cons

I like almost all, but it would be great to be able to customize a bit more like adding images and more.

Deni - so great to hear how easy your programs are to manage with Regpack! We're glad to partner with your and CSU Fresno!

Regpack helps out Brick PAL

The support staff anyone could ask for. Made set up so easy.

Pros

software brought us into the 21st century. We no linger do everything by hand, and with it being fully automated, it allows our volunteer staff to concentrate on other areas of our programs.

Cons

what's not to like? I don't see anything to not like.

Michael, great to hear you are having such a positive experience using Regpack and interacting with our Support and Project Management teams. Moving your paper process online really automates things and allows you to work much more efficiently, and focus on other aspects of your program.

Excellent product

Pros

The best features or the reports generating capabilities and the registrant tracking. As an education-focused nonprofit, data is really important to our operations. Regpack make is extremely easy to generate reports using any data points you may need. Another great feature is the way you can search through registrants based on any criteria.

Cons

The user interface isn't very intuitive. It is important to understand all of the features but that causes there to be a lot of clutter in the menus and drop downs. However, you do get used to navigating it after a while.

Matthew, we love that you love the custom reporting functionality in Regpack! Part of what makes Regpack unique is the ability to filter for the exact data you need, and then compile that into a customized report that works for you and your team. Glad this has given you and your organization value and you're able to quickly gather and analyze your data.

Has been a great tool for our camps for users to register online and the option to pay online.

Increasing our number of campers by allowing the option for uses to pay online.

Pros

That you are able to customize the product for each camp. Another feature that I like is you are able to open and close your account when the camp starts and ends. I also like that you are able to make reports that are custom to what you need.

Cons

A lot of users sometimes have a hard time logging back in to register for additional camps after signing up the first time. Sometimes it is difficult to understand the total order and what is paid in the account. Having no option in reports that can show who paid by credit card or checks.

It is definitely a great software that is easy to work with

Easier management of applications for your events

Pros

I love the statuses you can change them and use it to sort your lists in any way possible. I use this for kids camp registrations so it is important for me to separate parents and kids registrations., with regpack I do have this ability. It is very flexible and easy to customize, embedding into your website will be flowless. Wonderful to have a log in for parents to see statuses of their application and to pay later if they need to. Automatic discounts is also a plus.

Cons

No possibility to attach pictures on profiles No ability to text parents or applicants The dashboard for parents lacks a bit of a clarification, I would say some button on how to go back to the dashboard need to be emphasized

Yana, so glad to hear that our data filtering and organization tools are helping you to manage your camp registration easily!

It is great for what we use it for and customer support is always helpful.

We saved a lot of money by switching to you and it is a lot more user friendly.

Pros

I like the ask me how button a lot. I like how easy it is to use and embed on our website. The project set ups are also easy to use.

Cons

I do not like that you have to fill out all of their information for the second time when checking someone out with a credit card.

Thanks for this great review Madey! It's always great to hear from clients who have saved money by using our system. Creating a tool to automate much of the registration process that allows you to save time is truly priceless when you have an endless to do list to get your event going. It's great to hear as well that the Support tools we have in place have supported you when using the system. A note about payments - we do have an option for zip code only payments, which definitely reduces the amount of manual input when taking a payment over the phone. You can also save payment information for easy future charging, as well as to use with autobill plans!

Great registration system! It can do just about everything you might need!

Once stop shop for all of our program registration needs.

Pros

This software allows you to build a custom registration system that can fit your needs perfectly. Everything for our registration is in one place!

Cons

It takes some work to figure out how to navigate the software. Customer service is only available by email.

Ryan, thanks for this great review! With all the different tools organizations feel they need, I'm glad Regpack has been a "one stop shop" for you in terms of helping to manage your program registration and payments.

New Beginnings

Pros

1) Attendees are able to make payments 2) The ability to capture more comprehensive information about our attendees

Cons

1) Limited in providing things like Affiliate links

Cheryl, happy to hear that Regpack allows you to accept payments online and capture the information you need on your attendees. We hope this makes your job easier and your events easier to manage!

Regpack is really good. Lots to learn and the videos are excellent.

I can refer my clients to the site rather than explaining things to them over and over. Once it is all programmed, it is easy to use. More help videos, at a slower pace, for set up would be awesome! ps add "training", "facilitation" to your industry choices. Education Management is not really what we do but I had no other choices.

Pros

That I am basically hands free. Registration is easy, usually, for my clients. For the most part the software is intuitive.

Cons

That it does not work on all web servers. I have had lots of issues with clients having to change their browser in order to register.

Great Program!

Pros

I like how you can customize your reports, and they way that they present the reviews is very user friendly.

Cons

The payment details can be difficult to understand, but overall its great.

Mark, it's great to hear that our custom reporting tools work for you and Young Judaea! The beauty of Regpack is the automatic creation of a central database for your organization, and the ability to grab the exact data you need, as well as organize and export it in to a format that works for you, and this is the type of feedback we love to hear!

Great product

I'm anticipating that with regpack, we'll be able to streamline communication with customers.

Pros

This product has been relatively easy to use. The token feature is going to be very useful for our organization. Regpack has been very quick to resolve issues during our setup process and the q&a session they provided before going live was very helpful.

Cons

I'm still working on setting up the email function, but it looks like it will be easy with the templates they provide to get a start.

Heather, glad to hear our tool is going to help your organization save time and communicate via email in a more productive and personalized way. Our onboarding process is structured in a way to ensure you get your questions answered and feel comfortable using Regpack. Good to hear that Regpack will make your life easier!

a powerful tool in streamlining the registration process for computer novices

One person can now manage our semester registration, instead of 2-3 as in previous years.

Pros

users can easily understand how to register; the basic system is initially set up by RegPack staff; tracking class rosters and payments by users, re-assigning children who were improperly registered, and sending automated invoices are all very easy to do; this has the power of a database without the complication of learning how to manage a database; easily pull data in a csv or pdf format.

Cons

It can be confusing to understand the process of which RegPack staff is working with you at different points in the process, and how to get help when needed. There is no simple way of assigning priority registration to a sub-group.

Functional

Registration tool is the key for my company.

Pros

RegPack has all the features needed to execute an event. The frontend is professional and provides the end customer with my companies look and feel. It has many features that allowed me to provide our end customer with an easy registration. The backend setup is easy to download reports.

Cons

The setup is not as easy as they make it look. They often make changes, so it's always a learning curve to overcome. They do take recommendations and there are some things that they should implement to make it better.

Regpack has been a great improvement for our event! Wish we had changed sooner!

This software is extremely easy to use and allows me to have control over changes that need to be made. Yet, there is also great support. So, it's the best of both worlds!

Pros

The software is easy to use and the support has been great. It's very flexible. It's easy to take payments. It's easy to keep track of data. It didn't take me long to figure out how to make the system work for me. I like that they helped me get it set up initially, but I have control now and can make changes as I need to make them.

Cons

There are a few features that I wish would be added (people can't just opt to pay a set amount, I can't move registrants from one "family" to another, they don't have an option to take credit card payments via a swipe, etc.), but these are all manageable, and I think that they probably will be added in the future. They are always making improvements.