Regpack

Web based software for online registration and payments.

Regpack Reviews - Page 5

Ideal Regiustration Software

Pros

As a business owner, I have searched for many registration software to use. However, I must admit Regpack is by far the best product. Its easy to use and customer service is second to none. The group provides a demo and walk through of the product using simplified language and great training.

Cons

There are some parts of the software where the fonts can't be adjusted. This is perhaps the only downside to an otherwise excellent product.

Barry, great to hear that Regpack is #1 for you! We work hard to ensure your first contact with us (demo) and your continued contact with us (customer service) is top notch and you get the most out of the tools we provide your business.

Great software for a great value

It has been a great overall experience - the customer service is great and the product serves our organization's needs well.

Pros

The robust functionality - It has the flexibility on the front end to gather all the registration info we need and a lot of capabilities on the back end to organize, sort, review, report, etc!

Cons

It is a necessary evil but the thing I like least is having to create a username and password to complete the registration process. I know it turns me away from wanting to have to create and keep track of yet another username and password

Brian, thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear Regpack can provide an excellent front end user experience and an easy to manage back end experience for you and your team!

Poor Customer Support, Multiple Glitches and Very Confusing on Both Back End and Front End

Disappointing.

Pros

The automated billing schedule was nice for members to see.

Cons

Though it is a very detailed system, it is very confusing from the back end, as well as front end. We had multiple glitches with billing, as well as the coupon code space. It also did not send out automated reminder emails. Lastly, amid all the technically issues, customer service was very poor. They do not handle any issues over the phone and ask you to email - which then takes minimum 2 days for every reply. We had issues with our members' billing and I still have not been able to speak to someone to resolve issues after a week has passed.

I¿m happy to hear that the automated billing functionality works well for you! This feature is helpful in managing income and increasing your revenue. I¿m sorry you found the back end confusing. We did provide you several trainings before your system went live, in addition to a Project Manager who built out your system for you. The glitches you are referring to seem to be related to changes...

Worked well for a first time user. Support responded to requests well and in a timely manner

We needed a turn key platform that included support. RegPack fit the bill for our needs

Pros

It is turn key from form creation to registration to payment. We needed a platform with good support a robust features.

Cons

I am a new user so some functions are not intuitive to me. I am sure as we use the platform in the future we will be able to use more of its functionality

Brent, thanks for this great feedback! One of our favorite ways to describe Regpack is that it's an "out of the box" registration software. But this isn't just because we have pretty much any feature you need to register, charge and manage your registrants. It's because Regpack is a software that conforms to what you need, not the other way around. Your need for a platform that would "just work" for what you were looking for, is exactly why we built Regpack the way we did. Happy to hear that Regpack fit the bill for your conference.

Great for a small nonprofit

Pros

Regpack is an easy to use and affordable software solution that is a perfect fit for our small nonprofit. The interface is intuitive and straightforward with all of the features you need but not overwhelming.

Cons

I would like to have more control over the look of the registration page.

Ryan, excellent to hear that Regpack has been an easy to use tool for your organization. Thanks for your feedback on the look of your page - one reason Regpack stands out in the registration market is the ability to fully embed your system onto your own website, which keeps registration on your website, with your URL, design and branding. This allows for your registration and payments to happen within your space. If you'd like to learn more about this option so you can enjoy more control over the look of your page, reach out to our client success team at support@regpacks.com. Thanks!

Useful once you learn how to use it. Very helpful and fast customer support

Third year using it to register students for educational camps

Pros

Helpful and fast customer support via email and phone Many different features to meet lots of different needs

Cons

Takes some time to learn and the many features can be confusing at first Not all features are intuitive

Thank you for being a long time loyal client and for this great feedback. Regpack was designed as the registration software that does it all and fits any process. Our tools are customizable so you can use the software to fit your process. We're glad to hear that the wide array of features meet a variety of your needs. Please never hesitate to provide additional feedback or reach out to Regpack support whenever you need it!

Regpack Review

Easy to manage applications.

Pros

The reports that can be generated of our users.

Cons

I wish i could search across multiple projects. Also oftentimes the refunds do not work on the account itself and I need to email regpack myself to do it.

Devon - it's great to hear you enjoy the reports Regpack provides as well as the ease to manage your program applications! We've loved having Young Judea as a partner for several years now!

Great product in progress of becoming even better!

Internal logic, which is super-useful when it works. The ability to embed in our website, which is nice and seamless for parents. Automated emails are great, especially with the token insertions.

Pros

Internal logic, ability to adapt to our program's needs. A-mazing customer support that is super-responsive.

Cons

Lots of bugs for individual registrants that necessitate a lot of individual troubleshooting, which is time consuming. We're learning a lot our first go around...

Hi Sarah, thanks for this great feedback. Our Support team is looking into some of the bugs you mentioned experiencing. We're happy to hear though that Regpack has really done what our #1 goal is to achieve: adapting to YOUR needs, not the other way around. It's great to know the Support you've experienced has been amazing and responsive, as this is our top priority. Thank you for being part of the Regpack family!

Flexible software, excellent customer service.

It saved me from having to process about 250-275 paper registration forms and checks by hand. The people attending the conference were very happy to be able to register online and pay by credit card.

Pros

It's incredibly flexible and was able to handle our somewhat complicated registration process. The interface is clean, organized, and generally easy to use. For our nonprofit organization, the price was within our means; we received great value for our money.

Cons

The biggest problem I had was figuring out how to use filters and reports to get the information I needed from the database. Also, I wish there was a way to delete test entries from the database, rather than simply hide them.

Summer Camp Registration

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate within the site.

Cons

Having to email and wait on Customer Service response.

Tiffany, great to know that Regpack is easy for you to use and helps you manage your summer camp registration. Our customer service process allows our Support team to thoroughly review your issue, including an in depth review of your system to ensure you are receiving the best help we can provide in addition to our large library of help articles, videos, and more.

Building the software to fit my program was really neat. Training really helped when using it.

I am just at the beginning of using the software. I would be able to give more information after my event in mid June. Thank you.

Pros

Being able to register participants online for the first time in 32 years! Being able to run report in detail for each of our 27 different events. Affordable for a small budget. Like that I only pay when I need the program.

Cons

I wish date of birth would automatically fill in age. Would like to have a small manual with most asked questions and not have to wait two days for help.

Pattie, thanks for this great feedback! 32 years of manual entry is a long time! Glad we were able to help you make this process easier and more efficient this year! We do have an extensive support article library and video library to help with using the system, so please feel free to check that out: help.regpacks.com

Regpack Review

Overall, Regpack helped move us forward in our registration systems for camps and events.

Pros

Cost effective for non-profit registrations; ability to transfer names to an excel spreadsheet; helped move our registration system to fully online.

Cons

Difficult to connect with personnel, they do not allow to talk to someone on the phone and only community via email or chat. It was not communicated well that every time someone would access Regpack it would apply to the total number of users which ultimately charged us more even for invalid registrations.

Melissa - so great that Regpack allowed you to get online and help you manage your events and camp programs. If you have any questions about how to manage users who are not active - we're happy to help! It's easy to archive them so they don't count towards your bill.

RegPack is helping us streamline our camp registrations

Pros

The logic-based platform allows us to create an intuitive front end interface for our customers. You can "archive" users when they are not actively participating in programs to save money. We are able to use the system without payment processing and complete our payment processing on site. We can manage camp registrations and communicate with customers more efficiently now.

Cons

There are a few reporting features that we would like to be more customizable, but they wouldn't be a problem for RegPack admins who do their payment processing through RegPack. There are also a few other minor issues that the development team is working on regarding our users' front-end experience, but nothing that's super critical to our operations.

Just spent my first day using the product. Having some issues as the campers register.

Pros

I like the reports that it can develop. It is user friendly. I like the help option and the training that was provided and how quickly the trainers respond.

Cons

It is showing that I owe campers money right now. Only 3 campers have registered so far. 1 I have had no issues with, but two of them say that I owe them when really they should owe me

Thank Alana for the honest review. We are happy you are finding value in Regpack. Regpack is a powerful application that allows you to configure it exactly the way you need it to work. It seems that the discounts were triggered to add when the camper is created and according to the above this is not how you wanted the system to work. Your Project Manager will correct this and connect with you to...

Great product! Would recemmend

Pros

Really love that the product embeds into the site directly. I able to keep our branding consistent within our event website.

Cons

Some of their marketing material is more geared towards camps / church events which made it a little difficult for me to convince my superiors that is well suited to our business needs.

Scott, thanks for this feedback! One way Regpack really stands out in our field is with embedded registration. We understand how important it is to keep branding consistent, and to make registration as easy and trust worthy as possible. Having your registration forms directly on your event website helps achieve this. Glad to hear this is one of your favorite features! We're glad you were able to convince your superiors that Regpack is a good fit for your needs. While we work with many camps and churches, the beautiful thing about Regpack is it can be adapted to almost any organization's needs. Our conditional logic functionality + the ability to embed, makes Regpack a perfect fit for almost anyway no matter what kind of process they have. Thanks for making the case for us!

Saved me!

My old registration software was virtually useless. I was having to finish or fix nearly every registration. this has proved to be easier for me as well as my customers. Saved me HOURS of time each week!

Pros

The set up was done with complete understanding of our special needs. Once the footwork was done, the ease of copying and editing the sessions was amazing!

Cons

We had to work through some issues with email reporting but even that was handled well.

Jen, it's great to hear this kind of feedback! Our seasoned Project Managers work hard to build out a solution that fits your exact needs, setting you up for success from the moment you go live! It's our goal that our product will help automate manual tasks, saving you time and extra work a computer can take care of for you! We're glad to have you a part of the Regpack family!

Regpack is packed with all the advanced registration features you need but it is also user friendly.

Allows us to run our program registration ...

Pros

The payments process well and it allows for very advanced registration forms. The triggers are amazing! The design is great and it is very user friendly. They have also added the latest in security tools.

Cons

Needs to support more organizational - cross program/product data analytics. I would love to be able to create a dashboard to compute the metrics I want but I need it to tabulate based on participants from many projects and products.

Martin Hi, Thank you for the amazing review! It is a pleasure to work with your organization and team! The constant comments, ideas, suggestions have made us much better and we hope to continue this! Organizational reporting is on our list for sure! Thanks again for the amazing review and we hope to continue working together for many years to come :)

So helpful

Everyone has been very helpful. I am not really very tech savvy so it has been great to have all the help.

Pros

Clean, clear look. Easy to navigate and understand. Timely and clear help when needed.

Cons

The only real "con" is that it's really a larger system than I need, but that leaves room for growth so...

Breanna, great to hear that Regpack has been easy to understand and you've felt supported along the way!

Life Changing!

Summer Camp Registration is now a breeze!

Pros

The software is very easy to use and customer service has been amazing. From set up to learning how to use the product it has been a great experience.

Cons

At this point I can honestly say that I like everything about this product. The only thing I could say I would change would be that I have to enter a security code every time I log on.

Kassandra - so glad to hear that our software has helped your camp streamline your registration and payments process!

Outstanding

This is a simple and effective tool for client payment management.

Pros

I like that I can navigate the system quickly and easily. That is the best feature.

Cons

Can't think of any cons, This product meets our agencies needs.

So glad that Regpack meets your agency's needs. Regpack is a great tool for collecting and managing information, and even better for payment management. It's great to hear Regpack works quickly and easily for you and your team!

Easy to use, very friendly customer support staff

We've been able to manage multiple projects with this software, where in the past we've had to use a couple of different platforms to manage multiple projects.

Pros

Customer service team is very attentive, cost of the software is reasonable. We've been able to manage several of our projects with this software.

Cons

There are several features that seem to be useful but if you aren't completely familiar with Regpack, you might miss them.

Ross, what fantastic feedback. Thank you! One of the best things Regpack offers is the ability to manage so many of your processes and projects with one software, and for only 1 low price instead of across a few different solutions. This saves time, money and headaches. We're happy to know we're able to support you for many of your project needs, and that you find the Support you receive attentive and friendly.

It was very easy to use the system from the beginning.

Pros

The ability to send auto replies to registrants as they complete their registration. We were able to create a smooth way to communicate with our participating churches to help the flow of information regarding the registrants.

Cons

I have not found anything particular that I dislike. The payment for each time you copy the system seems a little pricey. It seems to me like that should be included in the admin fee.

Michael, it's great to hear that your communication with your participating churches and registrants has been helped greatly by using the Regpack system! As I'm sure you know, sending emails and staying on top of everything can take a lot of time. Our goal with Regpack is to automate these tasks so you can spend your time more productively elsewhere. Glad to hear this has been your experience!

Kids Junction

Quite good.

Pros

Ease of use. Sets up and runs quite well. Able to work with some strange requirements outside of one day or one week events.

Cons

Some of the admin functions are hard to manage.

Strange requirements are our forte! Glad the system can help you manage all of your offerings and conditions Britton! Regpack works really well for organizations who have a variety of unique needs, and it's great to hear we have helped Kids Junction with their registration process!

Great for our needs

This has made camp registration so much easier. Parents fill out one application, and all of our data is easily moved into external spreadsheets. Its not perfect, but seems to be a great value for our money.

Pros

Most of the set-up was intuitaive and could be done without a software expert. For the parts that were tricker, regpacks customer support has been quite helpful so far.

Cons

I wish that I could help my clients with their login issues directly, instead of having to go to regpacks support.

So great to hear that our Support team made set up easy for you and your team! Moving to an online camp software that automates your data collection and allows you to download the information you need is so key in making managing registration easy for you. Have a great summer!

great product, recommended

I have enjoyed working with Regpack, the support team is very helpful.

Pros

Its an easy method to keep track of all the files and forms that I need for my program. The system is very user friendly for our applicants. Its also easy to check up on our applicants and their status.

Cons

Its sometimes very hard to make all the file types you want to have on your registration process. It is sometimes difficult to allocate different files and forms to different participants on the same product.

Tomer, mangaing a lot of data can be a big task! Glad Regpack is able to make this easy for you and your team. It's great to hear that applicants find Regpack as easy to use as you, the admin, does. We've enjoyed working with you and Big Idea too!