Regpack

Web based software for online registration and payments.

Regpack Reviews - Page 6

Stone Mountain Adventures Regpack 1 year review

My wife and I signed up for Regpack about 1 year ago after using another software and not being satisfied. It was helpful having used another software because we new what we didn't want and what we did want. The initial set-up was super easy and convenient. Once we started using the software that's when the learning curve began. We found the online articles helpful but at times we could not find...

Relief

Pros

What a relief to have such a streamlined and functional registration/payment system such as Regpack. It has significantly reduced the time and stress we'd been accustomed to, and the learning curve was manageable due to assistance from the Regpack team.

Cons

There are no significant cons except for some functionality which could be improved (e.g. there's a glitch related to Firefox's security features).

Peter, happy to hear that Regpack has provided a functional system to collect registration and payments for your organization. Our team works hard to build a system that will save you time, and provides training so you can feel confident managing your information as you begin collecting registrations and payments.

Training and PM setup was great!

Pros

Ease of use makes and helps me use my time more efficiently. Also customer reps have been great welcoming me to Regpacks. Working with my PM was effortless. Jeree was a great trainer and made things easy to follow and corrected things that could greatly impacted our brand!!!

Cons

Only Con is a easier way to use partial payments. Other than that I'm happy with the overall use of the product and service.

The best feedback we get is when Regpack makes our clients more efficient! We built Regpack to support organizations that have better things to do than paperwork and chasing after their users for payments! We're happy to hear you've experienced the efficiency Regpack brings to organizations coupled with our amazing Support and training!

I love working with Regpack

This is extremely helpful to all my camp directors, my nurse and myself!

Pros

I love working in Regpack. The more I work in it the better I love it. I love all the automatic emails and how easy it is to sort and filter to get the info you need.

Cons

It's been a little difficult for my volunteer counselors to use and because the system remembers your info, it sometimes gets confusing.

Missy, so glad to hear that Regpack is helpful for you and your whole team! Automating communication is such a time saver. Filtering data to get the information you need and work efficiently is what we love most about Regpack and it's great to hear how beneficial this has been for you!

RegPack has been a godsend! The support has been great!

Invoicing

Pros

This software invoices! It's easy to learn and use! The fact we have 24/7 customer support is one of the number 1 reasons we chose RegPack. Project Mangers have been on top of it since the very beginning!

Cons

Taylor, what fantastic feedback. Thank you! We love that Regpack has the ability to invoice too. Integrated payments mean less time on your end chasing down unpaid balances, and less time administrating the invoice and payment process. Your data is all in one place too, registration and payments together. This makes for seamless reporting. It's great to hear that you have enjoyed our Support as well. We love our Project Managers as much as you do, and work hard to be on top of each one of our clients builds to make setting up your projects easy and fast!

Regpack Software for Camps

Pros

The thing I like most about Regpack is its versatility and adaptability to create a registration system from the ground up. That way we can not only use it for summer camps, but also utilize it for other events throughout the year.

Cons

The software has been glitchy at moments and certain features have been temporarily unavailable when that happens. However, customer service has been quick to respond and resolve the issue.

Josh, so glad to hear that Regpack is not just great for managing your camp registration, but also supports your other events as well. Using 1 platform vs multiple platforms to manage your organization's programming can be expensive and tiresome. Glad we adapt to fit your needs!

Great team and registration Software

Have had the best experience working with the Reg pack team. I needed to get a system up and working in a very short time, and learn how to handle it . The team both before and after I went live was, and is, by far the best working team I have ever interacted with during a complex remote development. Each person I worked with was knowledgeable and helpful not only in simplifying the complexities of my multiprogram registration process, but also took time to explain how to use it. I love that the trainings and support times were videos so I can go back to them too. A great experience and a great product

Pros

Greta people to work with

Cons

Back end is a bit confusing on correct user errors.

First 12 Months

Regpack is helping us simply the way we handle business, specially with the operational aspect.

Pros

Regpack is a versatile customizable software that can be designed within most types of business. I am still learning all the different features available within the platform.

Cons

Customer service is very hard to reach and no direct phone is available.

Hi Richi, Thanks for your feedback! Glad you are loving the flexibility of our software to meet your needs. Our Support and Client Success teams work hard to respond to questions ASAP on top of the extensive training we provide before you launch and comprehensive help and video center. If you need anything from our team, don't hesitate to reach out!

Good

Overall, I enjoy RegPack.

Pros

Once you have it figured out it is good.

Cons

Whenever I need to do something new I am prepared for potential issues. Once I know what I am doing it is usually fine, but for the first 6 months we ran into quite a few issues and there was a lack of information on the help site and it took a while/was confusing with customer service.

HI Sam! Glad to hear you are enjoying Regpack. Sorry to hear that you felt the Help center didn't meet your needs. I hope you were able to have a 1:1 Q&A Session with our Training team and enjoyed the experience of a project manager working with you to build out your custom database. Our Support team is always available when you need some guidance.

This was the first time that I needed to use a registration site and RegPack made it very easy.

Ease of use for the end user.

Pros

Ease for end user to register. When I help develop the registration site for 2018 I will ask to have a little more detail to be added.

Cons

I wish that I would have paid closer attention to the final messages that were going out to the registrants. I will be more detailed next year.

Easy and painless setup, intuitive to use

We had received feedback that our registration process was confusing, so we looked for a software package to make it easier for both our users as well as for ourselves. Regpack has fit the bill. It was easy to get setup, it's pretty intuitive to use and our customers are reporting it to be easier and less confusing for them as well.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

There is an annoying tendency to "bounce" to the registration portion of the software when I embed it into pages of our website instead of just staying at the top of the page when you go to it, but in all fairness, I have not yet reported this problem to Regpack and asked them for assistance in resolving it. I will be contacting them for assistance on this.

Thanks Mark for the amazing review. We really loved working with you and are really happy your registrants find the system more intuitive. One of our goals with Regpack is to make it so seamless that anyone can get through any process, easy or complicated! Thanks also for telling us about the "bouncing" issue. We have listed it for the QA team to look at and they might contact you to get more details so we can make this little annoyance go away. If you need anything we are always here to help!

Excellent customer support and training

Much easier registration process than some systems

Pros

Ease of use and the adaptability provided by Triggers allows for some nice customization. Reports are easy to create, very customizable

Cons

The monthly admin fees add up quickly, especially if more than one admin is needed. The auto-emails seem a bit tricky to set up just right. Users have trouble logging in a second time, for some reason. Perhaps the "Login" or "Register" choices are not clear enough to understand (many users have low computer skills) This survey wants way too long answers!

RegPack was great for you event. Customer support was awesome!

Pros

The software was easy to use and figure out. Support was wonderful and responsive when I had questions. I will recommend we use RegPack again for our next event.

Cons

There was no easy way to download the registrants name and make name tags. This should be implemented.

So far, it has been good. It has saved SO much time compared to our previous way of registering.

Its a HUGE timesaver [and sanity saver haha!]. Overall it's a great product. With continued use, I know we will become more proficient with it.

Pros

Information gleaned quickly; its so easy to see where we are at financially, and how many registrants we have.

Cons

I had to reset many triggers that weren't picking up correctly after set up, so a bit of time was spent triggering things that were already showing "triggered" in the system so the parameters would be picked up by those registering. It's also challenging for many of our users to go through on the first try without getting frustrated. Some of this is operator error, but some is just the way the screens are set up.

Jennifer, it is music to our ears when clients say they have saved so much time using Regpack. This is why we do what we do! One great benefit to having all of your data in one place is the ease with which you can see your "big picture" of your financials and other data. It is great to know we have helped to save not just your time, but your sanity as well. We will add this to our list of features!

Great software

We registration has been greatly simpliifed. I'm also using the software to do sign ups for other aspects of the business...

Pros

I like that I'm able to do away with the paper applications and everything is electronic. I also have access to the information anywhere I go.

Cons

It is a bit difficult to get the hang of. Reaching tech support could be easier.

Michael, awesome to hear you are able to use Regpack for a variety of different processes in your organization and how easy it is! Regarding learning the system better, if you haven't taken advantage of your 1:1 training sessions and our video and article library, please reach out and we'll get you setup!

Building and running the reg site is simply and easy!

Ease of use Training Thorough Knowledge Base Reasonable Cost

Pros

The ease of use is great. It's simple to explain, make changes, updates and track the software. Had a great time experience working with building the site and working with a trainer. There are clear instructions about how to get help if needed and the knowledge base is great.

Cons

It'd be great to have a number to call for something immediate but I have received follow up quickly.

Stephanie, it's awesome to hear that building out and using your Regpack system is easy and that you felt supported during the process! That is our ultimate goal when we work with our clients.

A robust and customizable software

Regpack is certainly the most intensive online registration software I have yet come across. This allows for a deeper customizable experience. There is a pretty steep learning curve and it isn't an easy software to set up without knowing the ins and outs of it. While there are training videos and a knowledge base, it isn't feasible to spend the time needed to figure the software out without some...

Cons

Our third kids' camp season working with Regpack - we are pleased and plan to use in the future!

Ease of annual camp registration set-up and use for our guests.

Pros

Visually easy for our registrants to navigate the registration form. Form is clear and not cluttered. Registration is on Regpack form is fun!

Cons

We are located on east coast, Regpack is located on west coast - time difference sometimes inconvenient for questions or problem-solving.

My training session with was very effective; she was so knowledgeable and efficient.

Pros

I like that the software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I also like that Customer Support has great availability.

Cons

Helen we are happy to hear you are satisfied with the training you received. Once a Regpack Project Manager builds out your system, all Regpack admins are given several training sessions before registration goes live in order to ask questions, understand your project and train you on the functions you want to perform: creating and exporting reports, sending emails, managing and filtering users, setting up and managing payments, running statistics, and more. We're glad training was helpful, and that overall you are finding Regpack to be user friendly and easy to use!

This software makes our work and services we provide more accessible, convenient, and efficient!

We are so glad to be using this system at this point. While we can think of new applications daily, we currently use it to retrieve applications, track responses, communicate with students, and generate reports. It was not easy at first but became a lot more manageable after working with the staff. Elizabeth Jiseon Choi is amazing and has been more than helpful at every stage! Her patience and ability to make difficult steps more digestible continues to make us more confident while using the system. I would not want to imagine launching without Liz.

Cons

Thanks Anthony for the amazing review. Liz and all the team enjoyed working with you! We are thrilled you see how you can use Regpack for other applicants since Regpack is used for many things including event management, course management and basically any onboarding process organizations have. We look forward to working again on the other client facing processes and helping you automate it completely from data gathering to payment processing, reporting and marketing.

Pros

I like how comprehensive it is. I also like that we can incorporate other people as Admins to be able to view the people fro their group who register for an event.

Cons

It was difficult understanding it at first, but customer support was very helpful.

The ability to have unlimited FREE assistant admins to login and view information, including permissions on what user data they can and cannot set, is a huge added benefit Regpack offers on top of all our other great features that help to streamline your registration. Glad to hear that our Support team has given you the confidence to use your system productively!

You get what you pay for.

Pros

The fact that it works every time I need it to work (always). It does exactly what I need and probably a lot more.

Cons

The software can be difficult to learn. But, they have a skilled team to help you learn the terminology and get you programs up and running. No phone number for customer service, but I am sure that this is to cut down on costs so I am fine with it.

Andy, the best feedback we can hear is that Regpack does what you need it to and is a reliable tool to help manage your camp! We work hard to provide excellent training and support, in addition to working 24/7 so you can focus on what's really important at camp!

Great RegPack Experience

We switched to RegPack because our old registration system did not have much of the functionality we needed--communication logging, conditional logic during registration, and an easy to use interface. RegPack has delivered on that and then some. They are always working on new developments that make the system even better than it was before, which makes registrations even more efficient than ever before. My...

Cons

Regpack is always willing to answer emails and has always gotten back to me in a timely manner.

Pros

Able to integrate into your website. Fairly easy to understand and work through the backend. Helpful customer service and training.

Cons

Can not trigger emails by date. PDF forms when downloaded do not have names, just a random string of characters

Thanks for this great review, Nic! Embedding your registration directly onto your website vs sending your applicants to a 3rd party website can increase completion by 27%! Glad you are finding this feature useful. We hope you continue to receive the 5 star customer service we are known for, and Support is always available to give feedback, troubleshoot an issue or help you further utilize Regpack's tools.

Overall it has been a good experience.

Pros

One the client side it is user friendly and I like that you can embed it on the website. Once you get to know the software it is pretty easy to use on the admin side.

Cons

Customer support is good, but I prefer speaking with someone live. I feel that some issues are better dealt with, on the phone.

Thanks for a great review, Jeff! It's great to hear that working with Regpack has been a great experience for you and for your users, and that you've found Regpack easy to use. We are one of the only registration softwares on the market that offers the ability to embed on your website, so it's great to know this feature stood out to you!