Regpack

Web based software for online registration and payments.

Regpack Reviews - Page 7

What an Upgrade!

Regpack has provided us with a one stop shop location for all our programs! It is easy to use, and we can have multiple administrators which is exactly what we need for our organization!

Pros

We love how easy it is to create forms, projects and feature products! Regpack has made it so easy to fill out our programs!

Cons

The only problem we have run into is not being able to feature products in both USD and CAD, as we deal with both in our organization.

Ellie, it's great to hear that Regpack is an upgrade for you! That's what we like to hear - making your organization's processes automated and facilitating more productive team collaboration!

Regpack is Everythign I need!

Pros

The best thing about this product is the customer service and support. The product is flexible and meets all of my needs, but it's the people that make it above and beyond!

Cons

Nothing yet! As I prepare to launch it for the first time, I am completely happy!

Cindy - so happy to hear that you are happy with Regpack and our team. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!

Regpack review

The experience has been good. I appreciate the feedback and the initial setup process and our person who worked with us.

Pros

The scalability of the products. We also liked having a person help us setup the system and work with us. Our person was very knowledgeable.

Cons

Search functions need to be expanded. Being able to create filters on all fields so that the registration check in process can be customized for our staff.

Shantena, thanks for your feedback! Our project management team works hard to make sure your system is built out just right, and it's great to hear this process was positive for you!

Much needed update to my application process

Pros

I like that if i get lost they have decent technical support especially considering the cost of the software.

Cons

I am on the east coast and the company is on the west so I sometimes have to wait until the evening to get ahold of someone

Thank you for this great review! I'm glad you have found Regpack's support to be helpful for you in updating your application process. In addition to our direct support, we have an extensive library of Help Support articles, which you can find here: help.regpacks.com as well as YouTube videos to explain common functionality as well as setup of your system. https://www.youtube.com/user/Regpack

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Easy to navigate - Easy to add different features and products for the registration process. The language used on the video training are easy to understand and is always available

Cons

It may change some of the characters when using another language. Also, for setting up the merchant form it took time when setting up an account overseas.

Andrea, it's great to hear that you find Regpack easy to navigate! We have worked hard to make our user interface simple and easy to use. Glad to hear as well that our Support database with videos and step-by-step support articles have been valuable to you!

Review for Regpack

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to access information in our registration system.

Cons

Sometimes running reports can be faulty.

It's great to hear that Regpack allows you to access the data you need easily!

Great Support,

Regpacks has done a great job at creating a registration package that is focused just on one thing instead of trying to incorporate all the bells and whistles. For most small volunteer-run organizations, there is not a need or the man-power to develop a full system that does everything and the complexities involved in learning how to use that kind of system are quite intimidating. However, often the...

Very customer friendly!

Pros

Their payments and support teams are really responsive to all questions I might have. They always get back to me in a timely fashion and are very patient in answering my questions

Cons

Some of the payments are confusing for my users. They get frustrated with processing payments. Not sure if there is a way to make it simpler though.

Emily, thank you for this great feedback and awarding us 5 stars for support! Our dedicated Support Team works very hard to ensure we respond to issues quickly and thoroughly. I hope Regpack has made managing your enrollment easier for you!

Great for Local Camps

It's been a great experience with Regpack, they made it simple for us to migrate from our previous registration system to the new one. And the ongoing support has been very helpful.

Pros

So much of what we needed for camp registration is just built into the software. With just a little customization, we could tailor it to our specific needs.

Cons

Bulk editing is still limited to only a few different actions. I would like to see them grow this out.

Ben, glad we can help provide a well rounded solution to get your camp registration working smoothly!

Overall, a blessing to our Religious Education/Faith Formation Program

After a number of months of using Regpack to meet the registration and information management needs of our Religious Education/Faith Formation program we are happy to report that Regpack has been an overall blessing for us! With over 530 families/850 children in the program, we have become by far more efficient in the recording, storing, accessing and reporting of information. After a manageable...

Cons

I will use Regpack again!

We use a third party registration system the past few years. We had no control over the system or the process. Now with Regpack we have both.

Pros

I like the fact that the more I use it the more I realize what it can do.

Cons

There is a learning curve at first. It took hours to get comfortable with the software.

Scott, having control of your process directly makes all the difference, so glad Regpack can meet this need! I hope that between our training process and the project manager who built your system, learning the system was a painless process and you are enjoying all the things it can do!

The customer support has been amazing. I have used Regpack for over 5 years.

Organized camper information

Pros

The ability to filter and message campers. The ability to see who has paid and who has signed up and not paid.

Cons

The ability only email past campers who have signed up for the current year as a reminder to sign up.

Nothing like Regonline

I paid for a year but never actually used the program & it took over the 30-day money-back guarantee limit to work out that it wasn't suitable ,I would have been happy to pay for the consultations to work that out but no refund of any kind was offered.

Pros

Nothing as I expected it to be like Regonline

Cons

Very difficult to use and had many glitches that had to be fixed as we tried to get it to do what Regonline could do.

Wendy, according to our notes you unfortunately had to cancel your program because of COVID. This has been such a hard year for so many. We were happy to work with you for 6 months before you requested cancellation and unfortunately, due to our annual plan terms we don't often offer a refund. However, we did refund your final payment as a courtesy. We're sorry to hear our software didn't provide the same experience as your previous software. I do know that our Project Management team put a lot of effort into building a great system for you to meet your needs, and we're sorry you weren't able to use it to the fullest potential.

Signing up was so easy and fast. Regpack customer support is fantastic too.

We are able to clearly and easily allow students to sign up for classes. We can customize pre requisites and allow parents to find what they need easily. It allows the whole sign up process to be hands off from an administrator perspective!

Pros

I like how easy it is to manage and organize my sign ups. I love that I can have multiple campaigns at the same time and see all my content easily.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve but the support makes it so easy to figure out. It is so easy to navigate the support section and anytime I've needed help I've gotten it quickly and easily.

We always love hearing such great things about our Support team! They work hard to provide top notch support to all of our clients. The great thing about automating your registration and sign-up process is that you can focus your time and energy elsewhere, knowing that students are signing up on their own! It's great to hear that using Regpack has helped streamline your sign-up process!

Great Product!

My organization has been using the RegPack software for just over a year now. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The reporting options are extensive and really allow you to keep track of all of your registrants well. When you're getting your system set up, the Customer Service is amazing! I`ve worked with Calvin, Gabrielle and Andrew and had a great experience with all three. The reason...

So easy!!

RegPack has been great. Their customer service is top notch!

Pros

The support in getting setup made it so easy to set and ready to go. Customer support was amazing at helping me make setup decisions.

Cons

There isn't the ability to send automatic email reminder 3-4 days prior to the event. Everything would have to be done manually.

Dawn, it is always great to receive positive feedback on our Customer Support! We work hard to ensure we build you a system that meets your needs and support you from building to going to live and managing your events!

New User

Pros

It allows for easy registration from our website.

Cons

Training is difficult to come by. I am increasingly frustrated in trying to implement any changes. The videos are no help as my screen does not match that in the videos. I would like to expand our use of RegPacks to allow for all payments to be made through Regpacks, but so far have not been able to figure out how this can be done. The presenters speak very fast and are difficult to follow. Why can the videos not be presented from the Regpacks website rather than YouTube along with printed material/explanations.

Suzan, I'm sorry to hear you've been frustrated with the support you've received since you became a Regpack admin this month. We've appreciated having Christ Church Preschool as a client since 2014, and would love to help assist you as begin using Regpack yourself on behalf of your organization. Our client success team will reach out after the holiday to help ensure you are comfortable with the system, as well as guide you on expanding your use of our payment tools. Thank you!

EAWCP

I only use it as a registration software for my gala. It has been helpful to receive guest information and to correspond.

Pros

The software is user friendly. It has helped us to obtain more information on our guests.

Cons

There are features that we weren't able to remove from the page.

Colleen, glad registration and communication for your gala works well for you and your team!

Excellent and easy to use!

AWESOME! Regpack made my registration process seamless and pleasant.

Pros

Customer service was amazing and my cliental loved how user friendly our system has become.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to make changes without help, but when I email someone always gets back to me in a timely manor.

Tanae, thank you for the feedback on Regpack! Our goal is to make an awesome product that is easy to use, provides a seamless experience for you, your team and your applicants all with great customer service! Thank you for being a stellar client!

Great Customer Service

In general, we are happy. We are not computer people and it took us a while to learn but their customer service was really there for us. They have a lot of patience.

Pros

You get to speak to a real person. They train you and pretty much are there any time you need them.

Cons

It was scary and overwhelming at the beginning

Dante, our Support and Training team appreciates your warm words! Glad to hear your experience learning the system and feeling supported was positive and you are able to manage registration for your tours easily!

Training from JEREE

Great training. Succinct and informative. We were able to discuss all of the important information and also add on some additional points.

Pros

Accomplished the goals.

Cons

None

Tough to learn. Training was a god-send. The customer support stff did a great job.

Pros

Cons

Hard to manage, little can be customized. The support staff was not trained properly. Had few answers and didn't check that work she claimed to do, was actually done.

Brian, thank you for the honest review. We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience with Regpack and one of the client success professionals will be reaching out to give you assistance with your system. After reviewing your account, it does seem that a number of suggestions made by your professional project manager were rejected by you, which can cause difficulty at times. We will...

Powerful Software

Great asset for our team!

Pros

Regpack is super robust and fairly simple to implement. I was delighted with our ability to structure a simple, pleasant registration process that captures tons of relevant data and then allows us to work with that data to run our ministry events. Specifically, we ran a VBS with 400 kids and 200 volunteers and were able to coordinate all of that more efficiently because of Regpack.

Cons

Sometimes the learning curve takes some time. But once you know what you're doing, it's awesome!

Brent, great to hear that you can capture a lot of data, quickly and easily, with Regpack! Our goal is to automate your process so your admin work and paperwork management is efficient and benefits your program and team!

Great Application Software!

Pros

I love being able to have so much control over the forms without having to contact a tech. The filters, emails, and report functions are also super easy to use and convenient.

Cons

Don't love the payment processor regpack partners with. The file upload function could definitely be improved.

Can be tailored to your company

I would highly recommend the product to anyone looking for a comprehensive registration and management program.

Pros

I enjoy the benefits of this program being versatile to fit our needs.

Cons

A quicker response time to technical issues.

Dylan, we're so pleased to hear that you're enjoying the ability to customize your process using Regpack. We built Regpack to ensure that our platform can be tailored to fit the unique needs of every organization. It's a pleasure working with you!