RepairDesk Reviews

4.74/5 (118 reviews)

• User-Friendly
  • The analytic tool (report generator)
  • the price has some of the stuff that i need
Cons
  • It does not work with square pos
  • The basic features become so complicated.
  • some functions need to be password protected
  • To be honest, dont have anything to complain.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Ted Glackin

Exceptional Service and Support

Reviewed 2015-10-29

Usman and his team provide exceptional support and training for the system. I have tested and used three widely recognized POS CRM systems over the last 6 years and I have never had support and direct contact with the developer like this EVER. I have been communicating with and requesting details functions and Usman has been personally available. The system is pure simple and thorough. These guys build the system for businesses just like mine, I could not leave a review good enough to reflect my approval. 5 stars all the way.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Ted & for your valuable feedback.

We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and we aim to make the system even easier and more convenient for you.

Our development and customer support team are working rigorously, and smooth operations on your end are our main priority.

We appreciate your constant support and hope to have a lasting relationship with you.

Colby Harris

Mobile Cell Phone Repair owner

Reviewed 2017-01-10

I will never use another program. The team here primarily stop what they are doing to help you with your problem. This has to be the best service repair shop program ever.

Pros
User-Friendly

Cons
It does not work with square pos

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Colby & for your valuable feedback.

If you have any particular concerns for Square, you can report them to us on Github (https://github.com/Repair-DeskPOS/RepairDesk-BUGS-IMPROVEMENTS/issues) and we will look into them as soon as possible. You can also contact our support team for assistance.

Sabri Abdullah

Repair Desk is a very helpful software

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Very easy to use and whenever I need help I call customer service and they are very helpful

Pros
If you’re looking for a software that is so simple and easy to use and track all your sells and inventory then you have to get ReapirDesk software

Cons
I can’t find any problems with the software it’s very good and simple

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you Sabri Abdullah for submitting a review. We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and we aim to continue to provide you with excellent service and useful features.

Regards,

Justin Junior

this is the best software available on the market for managing electronic repair shop

Reviewed 2016-08-12

Repair desk give me an edge over the competition cause now my shop look more professional, it makes it easier to handle my inventory, my invoices and to manage my time and work. More importantly it give me an idea about what's work and what doesn't. And the fact that the software is updated regularly with new improvement makes it even more appealing.

Pros
The analytic tool (report generator)

Cons
some functions need to be password protected

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Justin & for your valuable feedback.

If you have any particular concerns, you can report them to us on Github (https://github.com/Repair-DeskPOS/RepairDesk-BUGS-IMPROVEMENTS/issues) and we will look into them as soon as possible. You can also contact our support team for assistance.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

ray mailhes

i have a great experience with repair desk the support staff has been excellent in helping with all our problems

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Pros
excellent customer service fahad has help us in every aspect in getting our account up and ready he is a excellent account manager

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Ray & for your valuable feedback.

Thomas DIEVART

Very good for business

Reviewed 2018-07-31

Pros
The reactivity of dev team. New features everytime. Powerful, simple, all the you need for a repair shop.

Cons
To be honest, dont have anything to complain.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you Thomas for your valuable feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and aim to make the system even easier and more convenient for you.

Our development and customer support team are working rigourously and smooth operations on your end are our main priority.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Tim Mason

Excellent Tool

Reviewed 2016-11-15

Repair desk is an excellent point of sale software for any repair shop from single user to enterprise level . The back up an support is second to none for service outstanding experience Would highly recommend .

Pros

Cons
Some features when you pay other clients benefit on your ideas and thoughts which can be good and bad depends on thier thoughts and input I suppose

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Mason & for your valuable feedback.

Van C

The best option in the range

Reviewed 2016-01-20

We've been trying a few systems for out repair business and Repair Desk even though very new system but on the very right track. It looks like the team has been doing their home work to intergrade good feature into this system. We have POS with most of important functions, Inventory, Payroll, and of course Ticket system. And yet they are still working hard to build more functions. Don't pass on this one, give it a try and you will say for yourself.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Van & for your valuable feedback.

Arno Nabuurs

Locked out of the system

Reviewed 2016-09-29

I love the software, however one very important thing to remember is you do not own it. I paid immedialtely for this software since I liked it and skipped the trial. Without asking my contract was set to a trial. After a month working with it, we were just locked out without getting a clear notification, now waiting for them to contact back and customer waiting in line and I cannot invoice. Thinking of going back to my own hosted system that I cantrol myself as getting locked out while you already paid is rediculous. So if you depend on your system like it do, reconsider this!

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you Arno for your valuable feedback.

We apologize for the problem you experienced. We have recorded your issue and our support team will contact you as soon as possible.

Joseph Tarzia

Review of RepairDesk

Reviewed 2018-08-03

The software overall is fairly decent. However from start to finish getting a customer in the system and checking them out takes 10-15 minutes. That's just not good for business. If the basic features were easier to use and the company focused on making a working product vs adding in a bunch of features they might have something good.

Pros
The layout is extremely nice. And with a bit of work RepairDesk could easily be industry leading.

Cons
The basic features become so complicated.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for your valuable feedback Joseph.

Although we strive to be perfect, we know that there is a lot of work to be done. Your feedback helps us identify the areas that need improvement and work towards providing a better system.

Our development team is working hard on making the system bug-free, faster, and easier to use.

If you have any particular concerns,you can report them to us on Github (https://github.com/Repair-DeskPOS/RepairDesk-BUGS-IMPROVEMENTS/issues) and we will look into them as soon as possible. You can also contact our support team for assistance.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Jack Cheung

A must have software for mobile repair shop.

Reviewed 2015-10-20

I've tried a few softwares but found Repairdesk is so far the best choice for my mobile phone repair business. It's easy to use and straight forward, especially for someone like me want to book in customer quickly and watch the work flow from home. I give it 5 star even it still needs some improvements, their customer support is great, always there and listen to what customer suggest.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Jack & for your valuable feedback.

ian melia

10/10

Reviewed 2016-01-17

After looking around for POS software to run with this type of business I decided to give it a try. There were a few glitches at first but after emailing a quick response was always received. I even got telephone calls to see how thing were progressing. Different features are always being added after suggestions. I can only see this getting bbetter over time

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Ian & for your valuable feedback.

Tirath Singh

Super fast software for phone repair shops

Reviewed 2016-07-05

I am using this software from few months for my repair shop and love it You can save all work,send email to customer or text

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Tiranth & for your valuable feedback.

Raj Patel

Excellent Platform to Run Big and Small business

Reviewed 2016-01-24

I am using this software from last 6 months at our both store in Australia. Very happy with idea and Modules of this software. This software is great for small and large scale business. Customer service excellent . Can give more STAR to Repair Desk software and their TEAM if i Could........ Great Job... Keep it up...**************

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Raj & for your valuable feedback.

Alejandro Cuervo

Not user frendly

Reviewed 2018-08-03

neutral

Pros
the price has some of the stuff that i need

Cons
the complication of finding a ticket or invoice

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for your valuable feedback Alejandro.

We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and aim to make the system even easier, user-friendly and more convenient for you.

Our development and customer support team are working rigorously and smooth operations on your end are our main priority.
Your concern regarding ticket/invoice has been marked in our priority list & we'll work on it soon.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Dane Armour

Repairdesk is no. 1

Reviewed 2015-11-16

I'm about to pay for my subscription this morning and start using repairdesk for the shop. I've trialled it and love it. I've used repairshoppr and also repairiq but both are confusing. I showed my repair techs repairdesk and they instantly feel in love with it. I'm really looking forward to the iPad app

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Armour & for your valuable feedback.

Gabriel Mwansa

Best software for mobile repair businesses

Reviewed 2015-11-05

I'm so happy these guys found me. Their software is simple and easy to use with a lot of great features. Cusyomer service is outstanding, always replies in seconds. I'll keep using this software because it's simply the best there is. I highly recommend it to anyone tuning a phone repair business.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Gabriel & for your valuable feedback.

Mauro Segre

BEST OF THE BEST

Reviewed 2016-05-13

New on the iphone/pc repair market? if yes or not, this is the best POS software you can find out there, very friendly, complete, and constantly update that let you work in harmony... The customer service is awesome, Usman and his staff response is very fast and resolve your problems in short time... i recommend it 100%

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Mauro & for your valuable feedback.

shahab dehghani

Great POs for repair shops!

Reviewed 2016-04-21

We have been using RepairDesk for the last few months and I am really happy with everything. I really recommend it to whoever have a repair shop and wants to control everything without any hassle. Greate customer support and new feature development too.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Shahab & for your valuable feedback.

Sylvester Halasz

One of the first users....

Reviewed 2016-02-07

I've been using this product basically from launch and it has steadily come a long way. It runs our business effectively and professionally. The intergration with our web site via wix is handy and well thought out.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Halasz & for your valuable feedback.

Tia Williams

Excellent Software for Repair Shops

Reviewed 2016-01-13

Easy to use and always adding new features. Excellent customer services. Top Notch Company to work with. I tested many different software platforms and this one was by far the easiest for my staff to use with the most features.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Tia & for your valuable feedback.

BILL Salih

Program is in its early stages and pleasant to use but find it slow.

Reviewed 2015-10-21

the program is easy to set up, i only use the accessories sales option at the moment as i already have a tracking system on my site that works well for me i don't feel that its ready for my business at this stage or i m not ready for it. reporting still needs work and needs to be able to display statements for account customers also need to be able to enter date on start of invoice overall i like the program and cant wait until it gets faster and ready for corporate accounts WELL DONE guys

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Giannis & for your valuable feedback.

Kel Dunningham

Very good software for mobile phone repair shops

Reviewed 2015-10-27

Works fantastic, a few translation issues with English but the development team are very eager in fixing these issues and have fixed everything I've asked so far. Perfect solution for mobile repair shops.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Kel & for your valuable feedback.

jason ishak

dont think best thing to come to repair shop

Reviewed 2016-01-28

this software speaks for its self. its very easy to use and allows you to interagte with all your customers. it makes the business look very professional and the developer very helpful.

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Jason & for your valuable feedback.

talea toufik

very happy customer with REPAIRDISK

Reviewed 2016-03-08

Usman thank you for your work that you really save my time to my géerer repair center and also very good service and technical support I recommend it for all the repair center

Response from RepairDesk

Thank you for being an awesome customer Talea & for your valuable feedback.