RepeatRewards Logo

Complete customer loyalty & marketing platform

RepeatRewards Reviews - Page 2

BB

Brandon B.

Used other for 2+ years

The website is so hard to use and navigate but I like the end results

Pros

The end results are what I want. I like that my customers are being rewarded. It is easy to get them involved because we offer to put them in our system and they don't have to carry a card. I gave the features and functionality 2 stars because the features are great...the functionality needs some work.

Cons

It is so hard to navigate. It's too big and too slow. I never go into it or use it the way I should because it's too overwhelming and I'm too busy to figure it out each time. I am absolutely confused on setting up the double points programs. The descriptions aren't easy to understand and I'm never confident in it. Right now our customers are told they have to show the clerk the email or notification and the clerk will give them double points. I just want them notified that we are having a double points event. They shouldn't need to show anything and my clerks shouldn't need to do anything. It should all be automatic. I am totally confused on how to set up specials in the app. I went through the training once, but don't use it enough to remember my way through it.

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is really important to us and I would like to talk to you more about it so I will be contacting you to see when you're available to do so. In regards to a couple of items below, I want to let you know that we have a new dashboard to make navigating the site easier and we are developing a completely new site as we speak which should be out in Q4 so we'll keep you...

CQ

CJ Q.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Def develops a deeper sense of loyalty amongst our customers

Whether they use their rewards is not the measure of a successful loyalty program. It's the psychology of loyalty. Customers remind us if we forget to ask for their card. Others told us they were checking out at another franchise location, and left and drove to our location to be able to get their points. Our logo/virtual business card is in their wallet at all times so we stay front of mind every time they thumb thru their wallet. We are very happy with this program and wish the rest of our franchisees and better yet our franchisor would adopt the program, to help build brand loyalty overall.

Pros

Ability to sort, organize, analyze, export, sync to constant contact and postcard direct mail programs. Address auto-updates. Lots of reports. Multiple user logins with various levels of access (ex: data entry only, vs admin etc). Options for terminal, web, or POS integration for use during the customer's transaction. Ability to link cards for multiple family members/employees.

Cons

Some of the reports can be confusing to use/ read.

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. We do have a customer facing app option with tons of marketing options for you to use with it as well as a tablet that you could choose to use to have members enroll themselves. Someone from our team will reach out soon with some information on this shortly. -RepeatRewards

GH

Genn H.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Rewards experience!

I believe in order to take advantage of all the system has to offer you must have someone in your organization be the go-to person for your companies rewards. The system is pretty simple to use and signing up members is easy BUT I think in order to get the best bang for your buck repeat rewards need to rejuvenate their customer service, team. I think my company would utilize more of the product if we understood better the ways to make the system work more efficiently for our company. If you chose to utilize rewards in your company they definitely work but you must have a dedicated staff member who works the process weekly - it needs time and dedication. I would be thrilled if they would offer online tutorials on how to utilize some of the tools and implement changes.

Pros

I like the ease of entering new members and some of the reporting is interesting to see. I do like that you can export into Excel any information / reporting.

Cons

I don't like that I can't find "help" for areas that I don't utilize that would benefit my company. when I reach out to customer service I get quick links and walk through but I think with the technology they could have customers help themselves with more on-line how to - visuals are much better... I also feel like I'm only scratching the service of what the program has to offer which is frustration - I love companies that are pro-active and push me to see what other things the program has to offer.

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to submit it. One of our team members here will be reaching out to your shortly to go over our services in more detail to discuss what may be a good fit to consider changing or adding to your program. -RepeatRewards

JH

Janell H.

Retail, 11-50 employees

doesn't integrate well with my POS software (Paladin)

Our overall experience with Repeat Rewards is positive, mostly because customer response has been good. Because of some of the integration problems we experience, we definitely don't utilize the program to it's full potential, which is impacts the cost effectiveness.

Pros

Customers definitely like the program and I'm convinced it does promote customer loyalty. It works especially well with customers who are making relatively large purchases because they see their points accruing quickly.

Cons

It doesn't integrate well with my POS program (Paladin), so we had to create a workaround in Paladin and we manually redeem customer reward coupons through the Repeat Rewards website in order to make the sales tax calculation comply with Wisconsin sales tax law. It also doesn't integrate with our online store (hosted through WIX) so customers sometimes get frustrated that they can't redeem their rewards when they purchase products through out website.

DK

David K.

Retail, 1-10 employees

The past few months the system has been huge improvements the that customer service is awesome!

EMail , postcard, letters, newsletter, surveys, follow ups, lost customers, Bdays, anniversaries, and more on autopilot. Customer service is top notch and pricing for the service is well worth the ROI.

Pros

It emails customers if that bounces auto postcards go out Newsletter service I've started using recently is excellent the price is good, printed and eversion is sent. Color printed pricing is the best I've found. The software is getting updated to easier reading and easier to use Staff is outstanding easy to communicate with and good attitude. I belive it's one of the most robust rewards system out thier.

Cons

They are improving things as I write this so comparing it to the past and writing about the past would not be fair in my opinion. Maybe having a POS system for Clothing that is integrated would be awesome and that would be the perfect world.

Thanks for the review! We're glad you are enjoying the program and we are happy to hear you are excited about all the new features we came out with recently and are in development with currently! If you ever need anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask. -RepeatRewards

JM

Jennifer M.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Customer since 2006

HAPPY CUSTOMERS

Pros

The software has so much capability -you use it all (all of the analysis & reporting) or just the individual parts you want/need. It is easy to find key data about your customers & their spending habits. We love our reward program-the customers dine, earn rewards & can easily redeem them. Repeat Rewards makes it easy for a small business like us!

Cons

It's not that I don't like the new version of the software (because I am a creature of habit) but I find myself going back to the older version to enter new member application data quickly.

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear how well things are working for your restaurant. We understand that new software can take a little getting used to but we'll be reaching out to see if you have any suggestions for ways we could make entering in new members easier with the new version of the merchant portal. We are always making updates based on customer feedback and would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks! -RepeatRewards

PG

Percy G.

Retail, 1-10 employees

OVER ALL ITS GOOD. STILL HAVE SOME KINKS THEY NEED TO WORK OUT. IM HAPPY I CHOSE THEM.

I HOPE THAT CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND I USE THIS PROGRAM AS A THANK YOU. I THINK ITS BETTER THAN OFFERING DISCOUNTS. I THINK IT WORKS BETTER FOR THE CUSTOMERS THAT DONT GIVE ME THERE EMAIL AS GETTING SOMETHING IN THE MAIL IS A BETTER REMINDER AND MAKES MY CUSTOMERS FEEL APPRECIATED.

Pros

I LIKE HOW IT IS ALL INTEGRATED INTO ROCK SOLID POS OF SALE IT SAVES STEPS FOR BOTH ME AND THE CUSTOMER.

Cons

CUSTOMERS DON'T CHECK THEIR EMAIL AND LOOSE THEIR REWARDS. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEIR REWARDS COME UP AUTOMATICALLY ON MY POS TO HELP RECTIFY THAT. ALSO ADDING POINTS FROM YOUR NEW WEBSITE IS A PAIN. ITS HARD TO LOOK UP A CUSTOMER SO I KEEP SWITCHING TO THE CLASSIC VIEW. SOME OF THE REWARDS CERTIFICATE DON'T COME UP CORRECTLY ON ROCK SOLID. STILL HAVE TO ADD THE DOLLAR AMOUNT.

Thanks for the review- we appreciate you taking the time to post it! A member from our support team will be reaching out to get a little more information about some of the items you mentioned and to provide some suggestions to make things run a little smoother for you. Please feel free to reach out at any time for assistance or to provide more suggestions- we are always making updates based on customer feedback. -RepeatRewards

BF

Beth F.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Let them market to your customers; you have other things to do! Good value.

They automatically track birthdays, anniversaries, points earned and they will send emails to those customers. It beats trying to do it all yourself. Believe me, I tried, and it is way more cost effective to use Repeat Rewards. You can design and send your own emails through Constant Contact, which is included in the price. You don't have to be a graphic designer to create your own emails. The...

Pros

Very thorough and detailed regarding data.

Cons

Wish there was a way to re-issue a reward, if customer doesn't get it, or it expired. We generally accept even expired ones if customer has earned it. Maybe there is a way, but I only know to add on points manually to the account, which then makes the total point count inaccurate.

Thanks for the detailed review! We're happy you are happy with how things are going. If you ever need anything- just ask! Your Account Manager will be reaching out regarding some options for rewards you need to have resent. Thanks! -RepeatRewards

LB

LINDA B.

IMPECCIABLE

REPEAT CUSTOMERS AND APPRECIATION FROM THEM THAT WE CARE ENOUGH TO SEND THEM COUPONS!

Pros

VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE AND VERY VERY EASY TO RUN REPORTS. WE HAVE HAD THIS PROGRAM FOR AT LEAST 6-7 YEARS AND HAVE HAD VIRTUALLY NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER. IF I EVER DO, MY REP ANSWERS MY PHONE CALL QUICKLY IF NOT RIGHT AWAY AND TAKES CARE OF MY ISSUE IMMEDIATELY.

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE. IF I WERE TO HAVE TO SAY ONE THING IS I WISH THE QUARTERLY REPORTS WERE AVAILABLE SOONER RATHER THAN WEEKS AFTER THE QUARTER.

Thanks for the review! We're glad you are experiencing success with the program and enjoy all the reporting! We just released a new free dashboard feature that can be used for managing your program on-the-go which you may like so we will compile the data for your program so you can use this and a Support Specialist will be in touch soon regarding how it works. If you need anything at all- just ask! -RepeatRewards

MJ

Mike J.

V&F Frequent Buyer Program Review

I have been using Repeat rewards for many years. I appreciated the program overview that was completed for Vogel's & Foster's in 2016. It would be great to get that report done quarterly. It gave valuable marketing information that justifies the expense of the program. The report also assisted me in planning our marketing and possible changes going forward.

Pros

Easy to use. Gives useful customer buying information like points accumulated, purchases.

Cons

Difficult to get enough repeat business.

Thanks for posting a review- we really appreciate it! We are happy to review your program with you and provide suggestions at any time but we do also have some automated reports that compile for your review that you can receive right in your inbox to help you stay informed about your program too so someone from our Account Management team will be reaching out to you soon to go over those alerts and see what you might want to get set up. -RepeatRewards

BK

Bill K.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Have used RR for years and it's a powerful marketing tool for our restaurants

rewards program and all the info it provides

Pros

Rewards program is very valuable for our customers. Emails are helpful........................... Constant contact was nice addition Different options available.

Cons

A little pricey with all the add on features. Constant contact is nice but t the monthly fee is a little much for the few emails I put out..... Had some issues earlier this year with Micros integration. After 3 months we finally got it up and running efficiently.....

Thanks for the review! I am going to have our Business Development Consultant reach out with some information about some options we have for some automated email campaigns we can add for your program that are 100% included free of charge to see if you're interested in further utilizing this tool. If you need anything else in the meantime- just ask! -RepeatRewards

JR

JT R.

Happy In Bardstown

Repeat Rewards can tailor their services to our needs. Their staff is always accommodating and patient as they help me find what I am wanting. I would highly recommend them to any other pharmacy around us but I am selfish and want them just for my store!

Pros

Patience of the staff Knowledge of the staff And their willingness to offer services that in line with our mission statement

Cons

This is nitpicking, but the overwhelming number of services offered. I tend to get lost but this is more my responsibility than yours.

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to input it. We do offer free email alerts to let you know about prohibited transactions that need review so we have set this up for you to start receiving those. If you need anything else- just let us know! -RepeatRewards

GF

Grace F.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Provides a lot of information, but hard to navigate

A lot of information about my dedicated customers.

Pros

The graphics with data are very helpful in quickly viewing what I need to know about my customers on a daily basis.

Cons

Confusing to navigate. There's too many button on each page, which makes it hard to find what I need to look at.

Thanks for the review- it is much appreciated! In a recent update we did to the merchant portal we streamlined the data displayed and are working to continue to do so in order to make it easier to navigate so you can expect to see some enhancements in this area soon. If you ever need help finding any data or if you need anything at all please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help! -RepeatRewards

JB

John B.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

Very good experience.

Pros

They have a great help desk, and are very willing to help you manage your program. Program easy to use on day to day basis.

Cons

Still have allot of back-end paperwork to manage. It takes some time to get your customers all set up. Once set up, it is seamless.

Thanks for the review! A member from our Support team will be reaching out to you to see if there is anything we can do to help you minimize the amount of paperwork needed to manage since we offer a lot of solutions for streamlining the program. If you ever need anything at all or if you just want to brainstorm some marketing ideas for your program- just ask! We are here to help. -RepeatRewards

RM

Rachael M.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Very user friendly

Pros

I have never had any technical issues with the software, its very user friendly. The back office allows us to access the customers accounts and add points if necessary, and marketing is included!

Cons

Some customers wish they had a keychain card, I don't know if this is something that is offered or not, we don't offer them, but it would be a great idea.

We really appreciate the review! We do have a key tag option for the membership cards so your Account Manager will be reaching out shortly to share some info on that option for you to take a look at. If you need anything else in the meantime, just ask! -RepeatRewards

MC

Michael C.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

The Perfect Rewards Program

We've been with Repeat Rewards for several years now. They have helped me grow my business with ease. A very turn key operations. Very easy to administrate. Easy to make changes and their customer support is outstanding. I've already recommended Repeat Rewards to several businesses

Pros

How easy it is to use

Cons

tracking the employees signups

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to submit it and are glad you are happy with how things are going. Someone will reach out to you soon with some info about the employee signup reporting that is available because we do have some reports and campaigns you may find helpful for that. If you need anything in the meantime- just ask! -RepeatRewards

FL

Fran L.

Best loyalty program we've used to date!

Pros

Our customer's love this program. It's easy to use and the communication options (email, print, text message) are a great way to get the word out. Our loyalty membership has expanded and customers are making more return visits.

Cons

We use highly customized ordering software for our POS that doesn't integrate with Repeat Rewards. We're able to work around that.

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to submit your feedback. I am however curious about what POS system you use since we integrate with many so I am going to have our specialist reach out to see what you use and see if this is something we can potentially explore integrating if we are not already so we will be in touch soon! -RepeatRewards

JL

Joe L.

Great Company To Deal With

Increased customer loyalty with an easy-to-use interface.

Pros

Great customer support and easy-to-use once set up. My clients enjoy the rewards and it helps keep loyalty.

Cons

Design was somewhat outdated (but is greatly improved with new release). More frequent updates would be nice.

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and provide some feedback. If you have anything you need at all- just ask! We love suggestions and are always here to help! -RepeatRewards

IT

Isel T.

Top Notch Customer Service

Pros

It does what we need it to do and Repeat Rewards has been EXTREMELY accommodating and willing to work around our requirements and customize the software to fit our needs.

Cons

The user interface is not as "pretty" as other similar services. It would be great to check customer history from the tablet.

Thanks for the review! I am happy to let you know that the tablet interface is getting a face lift soon as that is in the development queue now and we just announced a merchant dashboard app so we will prepare the data for your program to use this and a Support Specialist will let you know when this is ready for you to take a look at and use on your tablet if you wish too! -RepeatRewards

ML

Michelle L.

Once setup it almost runs itself

Repeat patient tracking

Pros

ease of website to use. Most things I need to review are on the main page or within a couple clicks.

Cons

If i want to change anything I need to call in and talk with support. Seems like some features (like the prize wheel) should be easier to change.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review- it is much appreciated! We are currently reviewing a possible update to the software that would allow the wheel deal to be updated on your own so we appreciate the suggestion and will make sure to keep you in the loop on the status of this enhancement. If you ever need anything at all- just ask- we are here to help! -RepeatRewards

JG

Joe G.

Pharmaceuticals, 1-10 employees

Nice Addition to our family-friendly pharmacy!

Customer Support is amazing! They are always very prompt to respond to our requests and help us through setting up programs. When you have older customers coming in and telling you how nice it was to get a reward certificate on their birthday and that WE remembered.....that is when you know the program works. And now with the dashboard being so interactive and reports available to see the trends and how our customers are spending money in the store.....we can adjust and make changes to our business. I highly recommend their services!

Pros

With very little effort on our part, they are able to reach out and provide the personal touch.

Cons

The cost at first seems a little much but once you see the value and repeat business it brings in to your pharmacy.

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback! If you need anything at all- just ask! We're here to help. -RepeatRewards

JT

Jena T.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

Repeat Rewards is a great program! It has increased loyalty throughout all of our pharmacy locations

Pros

The software has increased loyalty and is for the most part user friendly. The website has a lot of useful information and reports.

Cons

I don't like the multiple steps required to redeem a promotion or reward certificate. I feel this process could be shortened to be more user friendly.

Thanks for the review! Redemption can be done right through your POS system during the transaction so a member of our Support team will be reaching out shortly to see if there is anything we can do to assist with the process you are using. If you need anything at all- just ask! We are here to help! -RepeatRewards

MA

Marisa A.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Repeat Rewards is easy to use and keeps everything organized.

Easily adding customers and their points to our rewards program and learning more about who our most loyal customers are.

Pros

Repeat Rewards is easy to use and keeps everything organized. The layout and design of the software make everything easy to find. The customer data and marketing tools really help us see how well sales are going and to get a good idea of the type of customers that are most loyal.

Cons

The help button does not function well. It's designed well, but there might be too many sub tabs for finding things.

Thank for taking the time to write a review- we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear the program is working well for you but do want to find out more about what you mentioned with the help button so we can look to possibly update to be more helpful so a member from our support team will be reaching out soon to get any additional feedback you want to share. As always, please feel free to let us know if you need anything at any time- we are here to help! -RepeatRewards

AT

Andrew T.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Its a good product just needs to work a little better with our Epicor product

we are able to offer a rewards program and we can use it for special pricing for sales on product in the store.

Pros

The App and the tracking you can do do within the online back in website. The members have enjoyed the spin wheel.

Cons

We have to enter the customer in 2 times once on epicor and one on Repeat Rewards. Also not much freedom on the emails that you can send out. Would use that more if you could put in out own info. Because we have to go add the customer into mail-chimp so we can do emails and thats a pain. Would also be able to edit on our own the member spin wheel

Thanks for the review! We do offer some custom options for emails so a member from our support team will be reaching out shortly with some more information on that to see if that is something you are interested in as well as to discuss some of the other items mentioned. We appreciate your business and please feel free to reach out with anything else you may need. We are here to help! -RepeatRewards

AJ

Alex J.

Incentivize Your Clientele With Ease

In an age where technology is found in every person's pocket, coupons, discounts, and deals can be found at the push of a button or even via voice activation. That being said, providing your customers with the incentive to make purchases must be just as fast and friendly. RepeatRewards provides that experience to both the purchaser and the merchant. Having RepeatRewards has been an outstanding asset, and has certainly increased the sales of products over-the-counter.

Pros

The simplicity of the enrollment process

Cons

We have yet to encounter something we have disliked

Thanks for taking the time to post a review! We're glad you are enjoying our service and if you ever need anything- just give us a call! We are happy to help brainstorm ideas for your program and come up with promotions or marketing ideas you may want to consider with you! -RepeatRewards