RepeatRewards Reviews

4.48/5 (169 reviews)
Pros
  • Reward system
  • Customers love rewards
  • Ease of use and access.
  • easy to use, not much maintenance on my end
Cons
  • Old using mail
  • A little pricy for small businesses
  • sometimes updates on change of addresses are slow
  • It takes a person to manage and, not a plug and play
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Dori Stolmaker

This program is user friendly, easily understood, and a great asset to my company.

Reviewed 2018-05-31

Pros
The ease of use and how simple it is set up for other staff in my company to use. Customers are able to log in and check their stats easily as well as my employees. Entering rewards is simple too.

Cons
Cannot enter more than 1000 points for one customer per day. Do not like the fact that I cannot create my own rewards emails/design incentives for my customers and must use templates already set with discounts.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We're glad you are enjoying using the program! A member of our support team will be reaching out with some alternatives for customizing emails as we do have other options available that we can discuss, we also do allow larger point totals to be entered for a member in a day so we will be reaching out to clarify and see if we can assist so you'll hear from us soon. Thanks! -RepeatRewards

Brandon Buckalew

RR review.

Reviewed 2016-09-28

I like the programs that they offer and how they take care of keeping track of the points, and when certificates get sent out. I like that they tie into Epicor and we can transmit sales for the day. The one thing that I really really don't like is that I have to enter my customers into Epicor AND into their Repeat Rewards Website. Also navigating through their website is kind of cumbersome. For some reason a lot of the customers that we put into your website get flagged to not have the mail sent because it's undeliverable. I go in and unclick the box and they get their mail. There was nothing wrong in the first place.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to write a review- we really appreciate it! With how Epicor built the program to work in their POS you unfortunately cannot transfer member demographic data but we do have other options for getting that data into the system. I'll have your Account Manager reach out to you with some ideas and suggestions to help save you time on this and we will also look into if we can pinpoint why some of the addresses you enter are not passing the address standardization/verification process as there may be something that can be done there as well. Thanks!

-RepeatRewards

Nik Kohlmeier

Great platform, nice reporting functions, wonderful customer service!

Reviewed 2018-05-31

Being able to manage our rewards program has been priceless. This software gives us the ability to easily pull up reports, update our app, and change user information easily.

Pros
I love the customer service! Support staffs are always there to help and are my go-to's.

Cons
I didn't like the old design as it felt outdated. Recently, the website has undergone a redesign that has made functions easier to find.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to post a review! We are glad you like the face lift we recently gave to the software (along with adding some enhanced functionality). If you need anything just let us know- we're here to help! Thanks! -RepeatRewards

Mike Frampton

We have been very please with the program so far. Its achieved everything we wanted.

Reviewed 2017-06-20

It has been instrumental in developing our relationships with our guests, including but not limited to, encouraging more frequent visits, introducing new guests, guest recovery

Pros
Easy of use. Captures a lot of useful data and presents it in an easy to use format. Quick to find what I am looking for.

Cons
Looking forward to more development in electronic membership cards. ie some that fits in Apple Wallet etc. Also more integration with other restaurant systems. Being able to merge data with POS, Reservation and other marketing systems.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We have many POS integrations so I will have our Support Specialist reach out to you to see if there may be one available with the system you are using. We also are in the process of reviewing new app features too to add to our app service so will keep you in the loop on those developments as well! -RepeatRewards

Cheryl Schwarz

Excellent

Reviewed 2018-06-01

Pros
We like how it integrates with our pharmacy system and engages the customer to participate with the pharmacy

Cons
So far we have no problems with the software being user friendly and customers have no problem using

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We're glad you are pleased with the program and if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask- our support team is here to help! -RepeatRewards

Tracey Shatp

Small business

Reviewed 2016-12-07

I've had a lot of problems with the first computer that you sent me so now you sent me a new one. Working great now! I wish it was a little cheaper for small businesses!

Pros
Customers love rewards

Cons
A little pricy for small businesses

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. We're sorry to hear that the first tablet you received was troublesome but happy to hear the new one is working well! If you need anything at all- just let us know! -RepeatRewards

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Christine Wittman

Customer support is amazing.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Pros
Gift card component makes it easy to combine loyalty with sales. Love the fact that there is a digital and mail rewards systems.

Cons
Data entry. It would be preferred to have system where the data entry is put on the guest. It is too time consuming for a manager to do.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! Your Account Manager will be reaching out shortly to discuss some options that we do offer for making data entry such as online enrollment (for the member to enroll via a website) and a mobile app (which has many features including mobile enrollment by the member) to see if this is something you are interested in! If you ever need anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask!
-RepeatRewards

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Julie Kook

RepeatRewards is easy to use & offers our customers great perks!

Reviewed 2016-12-06

We have use RepeatRewards for years! Our customers love the birthday postcard gifts as well as the anniversary postcards! Year after year, our customers look forward to their frequent buyer rewards too!

Pros
easy to use, not much maintenance on my end

Cons
sometimes updates on change of addresses are slow

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review- we really appreciate it! Please let us know if you ever need anything at all- we're here to help! -RepeatRewards

Karla Esposito

very pleasant

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Its a good tool for monitoring repeat customers

Pros
user friendly and very pleasant customer service. I like the fact that I can see my customers information at a glance.

Cons
I feel that from time to time the customers do not get there rewards due to change of address and they expect me to go in and resend it to them I think there should be an easier way to get a reward that was lost in the mail or not sent because account was accidently put on mail hold...

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! It is much appreciated! Someone from our Support team will be reaching out regarding how to handle lost rewards to get more info to see if we can assist with an easier way to handle these scenarios. If you need anything at anytime, just ask- we're here to help!
-RepeatRewards

Bridgett Edgar

A work in progress

Reviewed 2017-03-20

Customer support has be outstanding! We are using RepeatRewards to reach out to our customers and tell them thank you for shopping local. I wish that the email rewards had a bar scanner , to make it easier to redeem for our employees. But otherwise, we are getting use to the process of checking our RepeatRewards platform daily for bad mailing addresses etc. Is there an app for dashboard management? I am sure there is A LOT more that can be done as I get more comfortable with the platform. Thank you customer support for your patients and for helping me along the way. Our customers are LOVING the rewards, and it sure better than our own internal program we used prior. I definitely see people coming back just to use their coupon.

Pros
brings people back and lets me know when I have a bad address. This is a great way to clean up our files.

Cons
It takes a person to manage and, not a plug and play

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We are coming out with some features to make program management more easily done on the go and we do have some alerts currently that you can sign up for as well. I will have one of our Support Specialists get you that info and we will keep you in the loop on the new features too!
-RepeatRewards

Erica Peach

I would have liked to receive some more training on how to use the program.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Pros
Very easy to manage customer's accounts, easy to upload files, customer support was great even though I am in a different timezone.

Cons
I would like to be able to change the reward levels on my own without having to go through customer support. Sometimes when adding new members the system glitches and won't let you add the new member.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review- our support team is happy to provide additional training and will be reaching out shortly to coordinate a time that works for you and to send some additional resources that you may find helpful in the meantime. You can feel free to reach out at any time, we are here to help!
-RepeatRewards

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Erick Geryol

Customer reps worked hard to help me with my problem

Reviewed 2017-06-23

data capture and automated rewards to walk thru guests

Pros
The guest can and staff understand the reward system and we are able to communicate that over several locations

Cons
The data base is difficult for me to find what I need. There is a bunch of information over several pages. If I do not know which page from the start it takes time to find it.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We recently created a new dashboard option to use for on-the-go reviewing of your program info so we'll get in touch with you shortly regarding how to login to check it out and also to help with navigating the database. Please contact us at any time for help- we have a support team on staff to assist with anything you may need for the program. -RepeatRewards

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

David Kelly

Reports / Mobile

Reviewed 2016-09-28

The email and conjunctions with postcard options is awesome but having an mobile system going into the future would make this system untouchable. Something like www.trumpia.com Also an easier way to find reports. Even some of the people that work at Repeat Rewards sometime have a hard time trying to find the right report.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We are always adding new features to our mobile app and other mobile marketing platforms so your Account Manager will let you know when there are new features you may want to consider available. We also appreciate your feedback about the reports being tricky to navigate at times, we are currently working on a simple dashboard option for easy on-the-go access to your program data so when that is available we will make sure to let all of our clients know. Thank you for your business- we really appreciate it and as always, please feel free to contact us at any time with ideas or for help with anything! -RepeatRewards

Steph R

Good service

Reviewed 2017-01-24

Program would be better if POS integration could be greater. Tend to have to use desktop computer often.

Cons
Minimal integration, doesn't seem to look towards being progressive

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to review the service- it's really appreciated. We want to get some more feedback regarding this so will be reaching out to see if there is something we can help with to alleviate the integration issues you seem to be experiencing. Someone from our team will be giving you a call to try to get in touch soon. Thank you!
-RepeatRewards

Jennifer Welborn

Great, Awesome and It Works!!

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Pros
It is very easy to use! Patient and staff find it very user friendly. It keeps us organized and helps with emails. We also like how the coupons are sent out.

Cons
The I pad is sort of slow and it freezes up a lot! This is the only problem that we have had with the actual product!

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate you talking the time to leave it. You mentioned some issues with your tablet so a member from our Support team will be reaching out to you shortly to see if we can troubleshoot that for you. If you need anything in the meantime- just ask! -RepeatRewards

Mike Stygles

Melting pot albany

Reviewed 2016-12-21

I would like to be able to use my list instead of paying again to do emails and offers. Also mailing certificates and not having a repeat reward app is old.

Pros
Reward system

Cons
Old using mail

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review- we will be reaching out shortly to make sure you are aware of some of the features you aren't currently using like the app for example so we can see if there's any changes you may want to make.
-RepeatRewards

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Dino Bastas

Great service

Reviewed 2018-06-02

Pros
It is not a one size fits all system, very well put together and gives a customer a choice in how they sign up and recieve information.

Cons
Learning the software as it has a good amount of option to reach out to customers so it is time intensive to learn.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to submit one. Our support team will reach out shortly to see if we can be of any assistance with the onboarding, we also have a YouTube channel of video tutorials they can share that may help too. We're here to help! -RepeatRewards

Kathleen Keller

CUSTOMER LOYALTY THROUGH REPEAT REWARDS!

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Our company (founded 44 years ago) began using Repeat Rewards in 2013 when we opened a second retail store. It is certainly a plus, being able to keep track of customer's profiles & purchases. It allows us to see what areas are growing & where to target future growth. We also utilize the program to give "rewards" for birthdays, point accrual, and specials for Holidays, etc. The ability to run reports, view charts & graphs really makes it an easy site to navigate through. There is always customer support as needed, but overall the program runs smoothly, where as, I don't need to phone in very often. Overall , we are very pleased with Repeat Rewards & will continue to use them for this Marketing benefit!! Thank you!

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the thorough review- great feedback! If you ever need anything or want some ideas for marketing with the holidays coming up- just ask. We're here to help!

Sara Titus

Great customer service, always very quick to get back to me.

Reviewed 2018-05-31

Pros
Ease of use, I would like it if it were easier to find patients with the new software, the fact that the patients don't come up alphabetically is hard.

Cons
There was an update, but, it doesn't always come up with the updated version. I'm not exactly sure how to make it update on every computer.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! A member of our support team will be reaching out to assist with navigating the updated merchant portal to see if we can assist. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance! - RepeatRewards

Jon Lupton

Flexible Loyalty Program - Great Value

Reviewed 2016-09-28

Setup and Design was a cake walk. Account manager walked through all options and did the heavy lifting for us. Using file uploads at the end of day all transactions and customer data is loaded with minimal interaction from staff. The program works exactly as expected. We are only using the e-mail rewards but have not had any issues with the program once setup. Customer service is top notch. Account managers know their product very well and have been able to assist with the few minor issues we have encountered. Price is very affordable.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thorough review, we really appreciate it! We're glad you are enjoying the program and it's working well for you. If you ever want to talk through any other marketing options we have or brainstorm ideas for your program just give your Account Manager a call. We're here to help!

-RepeatRewards

Jim Hok

So far so good with the repeat rewards. It's pretty easy to use and the support team has been great.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Pros
The ease of use. Adding patients and their information is very easy, and it connects to our POS instantaneously.

Cons
Searching for patients, its kind of hard to do, but maybe I am searching incorrectly. It seems I have to click a few things in order for all the patients that have rewards to load up.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review! If at any time you would like to do some training on how to navigate the data for your program, our team would be happy to help! Just give us a call!
-RepeatRewards

Jeremy Lundevall

Great product and easy to use

Reviewed 2017-03-20

Really happy with the RR. Easy to use and even easier to track all the data. I was thinking this would be a handful and difficult to manage but it has proven me wrong. We have seen our customer retention improve and we see added purchases so that they can maximize their rewards. Cant wait to use it more. Thanks RR

Pros
Ease of use and access.

Cons
So many things to do but not enough knowledge on my end.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! It is much appreciated. We're glad you are enjoying the program so far and if you ever need anything at all- just let us know!
-RepeatRewards

Alexia Manning

Customer Service has been great in answering all my questions.

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Marketing and loyalty program to customers.

Pros
Email Marketing is a great feature, especially the pre-built templates. Customer service has been great in answering all questions.

Cons
Platform can be a bit confusing at first, thankfully customer service is very quick to respond and answer all questions.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review- we really appreciate your feedback! Our support team will be reaching out to see if there is anything we can do to assist in clearing up any questions about the platform or to see if you have any suggestions for how we can improve- we are always making updates based on customer feedback so would love to hear yours.
-RepeatRewards

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Jinal Shah

Customer attracts

Reviewed 2017-06-13

Pros
Customer appreciates rewards for their purchase made in store. Really appealing and attractive to the offers they will receive. Great response.

Cons
So far we haven't experience other then the billing issues which was taken care of by the department

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We're glad things are going well and if you need anything at all- just ask! We have a team of marketing experts that can assist with any promotions you may want to implement for your program. -RepeatRewards

Michelle Vander Heyden

Affordable, Effective Loyalty Program

Reviewed 2016-10-05

We've been using the Repeat Rewards program for almost 10 years. In a town of 2700, we have over 5000 active members. Our loyalty customers spend, on average, 25-30% more than non-loyalty customers. The program is simple to implement, and does not require a huge labor investment on our part. We sign people up, enter their information, and Repeat Rewards does the rest. Added values include the very affordable app, customizable mailers and the free email marketing. It's a great incentive to reach out to customers in a non-traditional way.

Response from Pro/Phase Marketing

Thanks for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to write one and we appreciate your business. If you ever need anything or just want to brainstorm marketing ideas with the holidays coming up just give your Account Manager a call- we're here to help!