Reputation Desk Reviews

5.0/5 (4 reviews)

Daniyal Bhutta

Manage review websites in one place

Reviewed 2019-02-21

My business requires a lot of time negotiating deals and helping customers fulfill orders and modify orders. This gives me less time to log on multiple websites to see what my customers are saying about my online reputation. Thanks to Reputation Desk I can see almost everything compiled in one place saving me time.

Pros
I stopped having to log in to individual review websites to see what people are saying about my brand. I can view many websites right in one dashboard which saves me time.

Cons
I would like them to add more review websites that I can respond back to reviews on within their dashboard. However they still offer many.

Syed Hussaini

Local Businesses Need This

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Reputation Desk has helped increase the online reviews of my business. Without it, we were no where to be found in online reviews when someone was searching for the services we offer. Thanks to Reputation Desk not only are we being found, but were also standing out from the competition.

Pros
It was very easy to use. Once i started using it i saw how effective this software was for the growth of my business.

Cons
The software works great, they are building out many API's and I hope they will have one for our system soon.

Taimur Bhutta

Easy to Use

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-10

The support is amazing anytime my staff has any questions Reputation Desk has been prompt with answering us and teaching us how to use any new features they release.

Pros
This software was made easy to use. Me or any of my employees can easily login and manage my reviews from multiple websites and generate reviews from new clients. The features work well for me.

Cons
I never used to get a way to check if they clicked on the review link, and i would send them a review request multiple times. However they updated this feature now and the system automatically sends a request again.

RJ Bhasin

Worth it

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-07

This software helps me with generating more positive reviews for my business, creating a stronger online presence that I can easily monitor through their dashboard. Would recommend to anyone.

Pros
The price point of this software cannot be compared to any similar in the market. For what you're paying you get the features that matter most like getting more reviews and monitoring what people are saying about your business online.

Cons
They haven't built out integration for our software yet, but for the price point there are no complaints.