Reservety Logo

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.91/10

Reviews by rating

The ease of use and quality of website. Customer service was responsive and very helpful.
The response and customer service I get is top notch. I'm not very tech savvy and this team is super responsive to help me with website changes and questions.
Weekly I have bots that send me fake emails requesting information from my contact form.
The things that I dislike about Reservety are very minimal.
Sometimes the website would move slower on different browsers, no fault to the company.

AH

Alisha H.

Our number 1 choice after reviewing several other companies

It was stressful and extremely time consuming to find a company who can truly be my go-to company for my website and scheduling needs. The moment I found Reservety and spoke with someone, I knew this was the company that would be my company long-term. I look forward to many years being a customer of Reservety.

Pros

Customer service is fabulous. When I have a question, I receive an answer in a timely manner. If there is further clarification, I have the option to video chat with someone. The set up of the site was not stressful at all. The website is the way I want it and they are patient with me even with minor adjustments so that I am happy. Through the beta stage, bugs that I discovered, they quickly...

Cons

Although not really a con because they have accommodated me, there is a time difference between their work schedule and mine and sometimes that causes a delay with back and forth communication.

JS

Jack S.

Entertainment, self-employed

I've tried them all and Reservety is the one we prefer.

Reservety has truly transformed the way we manage our Party rental business. Their user-friendly platform simplifies everything, from scheduling to inventory management. The customer support is outstanding, always ready to assist with any queries. Thanks to Reservety, we've streamlined our operations, increased efficiency, and ultimately boosted our business. Highly recommended for anyone in the rental industry.

Pros

Without a doubt, the standout feature of Reservety is their incredible customer service. Using RingCentral chat, their team works like magic, swiftly addressing every query, big or small. This was a huge help as we built our website ourselves. The Reservety team’s patience in teaching us how to use their product was simply outstanding.

Cons

We really wanted to incorporate a specific "Buy Now" type feature that ultimately required us to duplicate product pages which could potentially cause inventory management issues.

NQ

Natasha Q.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Great Booking Software

At Calabash Baby, we've always strived to provide exceptional experiences for our customers, and Reservety has played a pivotal role in elevating our business to new heights. Reservety isn't just a booking software/webhost; it's been a game-changer for our business. The user-friendly interface made the transition smooth for both our team and customers. From seamless online booking experiences to real-time...

Pros

Integrating my website with Reservety was super easy! They have made the back end of the booking process super easy and convenient to use, and the fact that they track my inventory for me is a game changer.

Cons

I wish the the blog section was a little more up to date, but that's about it!

LB

Lamont B.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Bells Parties, LLC

I love this company nothing but great experiences,I have tried to build my own in lt didn’t work out for me. So I did a free trial did a video chat and also texting so they can learn my vision of what I wanted. They do above and beyond for every task it 24 7 support you can’t beat that anywhere.

Pros

The ability to set task for the team to add or remove functions to the website.

CH

CJ H.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Overall experience has been wonderful. [sensitive content hidden] have been professional, on point and kind. I am overflowing with gratitude as this team created a site that gets the job done and essentially helped the business grow. They deliver every time and are helpful when I just don't have a clue. They really meet you where you are in background operational knowledge and navigation. It has been a pleasure working with the Reservety team!

Pros

Effective communication, timeliness, quality, effective execution! The website does exactly what the customer needs, looks and feels easy to navigate, and administrator functions are not too cumbersome. Reservety has been the perfect companion for my start up and has been able to keep up with the growth of my business. It is as simple as providing the ingredients and the developers/designers put together the rest...the team has been a true blessing to work with!

Cons

You have to be specific and ready to engage for the sake of clarity & execution of your vision.

PH

Paul H.

Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

Exactly what we needed...

Reservety is the answer we have been looking for to meet our rental business needs.  Their website service allows you to set up your business the way you need it to work for you and your customers.  If you get stuck or have questions the Reservety team is there to guide you the process or make the changes for you.  Their pricing is great especially for smaller companies trying to get off the ground.  Their back end/admin area provides inventory and reporting functions so you can keep up with what is in your inventory by date and analytics on orders to show how your business is doing.

Pros

Ease of use, communications, pricing, and overall look of the website are just some of the positives of using Reservety.

Cons

We have not found any negatives to using Reservety.

LB

LeTory B.

Must Have Rental Software

My overall experience great and this software continues to exceed my expectations.

Pros

Reservety has everything that I require in an online booking/rental software. I had the hardest time finding a software that provided everything that I needed at an affordable price. Reservety continues to make system updates that makes their software even better. I am glad that I found this software company, I have no plans on switching as it literally provides everything I need. As my business demands change, I can count on the flexibility of this software to meet the needs. My business requires some very unique features that most companies wasn't able to accommodate without charging me through the roof prices (I'm in a newer industry) and Reservety was the only one that could check all the boxes and make the needed customizations to meet my demands.

Cons

The things that I dislike about Reservety are very minimal

MU

Maria U.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Best software to run your online rental business , ever.

I am very satisfied with Reservety. My customers are very happy, they can now directly see the complete product catalog and book the items they want, pay online using safe payment gateway, with no hassle !

Pros

this software is truly game changer for my business, i had hard times to run online rental business, but then Reservety comes along and make all i need come true! Features they offer that i really love are real time inventory tracking (no more double booking or inventory lost), customer login, unlimited users/customers, complete reporting, marketing tools like coupons, points and rewards, language translation, template customization, and many more. Support is very responsive and helpful. Very recommended with affordable price!!!

Cons

nothing for now, i love all of their features.

DL

Daniel L.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

After trying many others, Reservety does everything we need

We needed our inventory to update in realtime and update the product availability for the customer. Reservety does all this and more. Our customers now book securely online and we need minimal effort during the sales funnel process.

Pros

Amazing support. Nothing is too much of a problem for [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Very customisable. Incredibly good value for money. Always improving over time.

Cons

Takes a little bit to get the hang of, although it's pretty basic if you've used wordpress interface prior. Some very minor little confusing bits, but their support is always willing to help, often within only a few hours.

JC

Jennifer C.

Unique Service for our Unique Needs

Pros

During COVID lockdown we needed to convert to more of an online presence. Reservity helped us all the way. We worked together setting up a website and reservation system for our clients to book parties, buy extra services and items and customize their experience with our business. When we were able to reopen after lockdown and found areas that needed more customization for our clients and our team to function better Reservity kept us in business. They remain responsive to our ever changing needs in this new business environment. Thanks Reservity!Jennifer CarterJubilee Zoo - Petting Zoo & Play Place [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Cons

Interface with our merchant services and point of sale hardware is cumbersome.

JK

Jeff K.

Exceeds all our expectations

We have now been using their software for 1 year and just completed our first summer (our busy time as a boat rental company) and they did not disappoint. We had no downtime at all and not a single issue. We did request a couple of changes on our side and they jumped in and took care of it VERY fast.

Pros

The number one pro is ease of communication and speed at which things get done. The customization to our website was an unexpected plus for us. We had a few unique requests for our business as it was a little different than others and they find a way to get it done exactly what we needed. The software itself has everything we required.

Cons

I'll be honest there really are no con's. Whenever we come up with something that we wished the software would do, Reservety does an update and customizes our software to do what we requested.

JC

Jennifer C.

Consumer Services, self-employed

So happy I found Reservety!

I’m very happy I found reservety from starting my free trial to signing up to the growth plan. I had a vision of what I wanted and we got it done very quickly and effectively. If there’s something I’m not sure about, Reservety always assists me and will also send me tutorials on how to do something for future use. I have looked at many platforms for my baby equipment rental business and reservety has been the only company to have everything that I needed.

Pros

Ease of use, has everything that I wanted to get my website set up, communication and responses very quick

Cons

Overall website is a little slow but it’s certainly functional

KF

Kimberly F.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Reservety has been integral to my business - Highly recommended

Pros

Reservety has been integral to my business for 1-2 years, offering a user-friendly interface that makes reservation management simple. The decision to purchase the add-on support service has been a wise one, as the support team provides detailed assistance whenever needed. Reservety's commitment to customer service and improvements will keep them staying ahead in the industry. I highly recommend Reservety for its user friendly operation system and customer service.

Cons

default email formats - need more personalized options

RW

Ryan W.

Our number one choice- Reservety

Excellent. Reservety is an excellent value with professional results. We will continue to use this company for as long as it stays that way.

Pros

Customer support is strong / customization abilities are strong / The team is willing to help make your site and system work how you need it to / Ease of transition from previous software and website was key and they made it seamless

Cons

Not really any cons to speak of. They are a growing company and sometimes small things may slip through the cracks on custom requests, however they always make it right and to me that is a great thing.

TA

Tiffani A.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Makes running out business so easy!

So far, they have helped us learn our first year in our business so smoothly and made our website easy to navigate. We are overall very pleased with the service we have received.

Pros

There's a lot that I have learned about the website, but should I make a mistake? They are quick to help me fix a mistake, explain what I did and how to avoid it. They never scold me. They're all about teaching me to learn how to do things myself.

Cons

I do think there's a bit of a time difference, so sometimes if I need immediate help, I can't always quite get it but I do feel like they do respond quickly

DC

Dylan C.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, self-employed

Great Product with Great Support

They have given me a great experience and customized everything to my business needs.

Pros

The best thing about reservety is the support they give you. I am not the best at building/editing websites and they are always extremely fast to get me where I need to go.

Cons

Everything is very minor. One issue I have is navigating the back of house when it is something I have never done, or don't do regularly. But support is always quick to help, or do the task for me.

JG

Jason G.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Checks all of the boxes

I’ve loved working with this team. They’ve been very responsive and incredibly helpful. I feel like they’ve gone out of their way to help shape Reservety to fit our work flow.

Pros

We have a lot of needs that aren’t built into most platforms. This has all of them. And the support has been amazing.

Cons

It’s built on woocommerce which can feel a little clunky when you’re in the development stages. Theming can be a little tough because of the nature of Wordpress/woocommerce. But once it’s all set, it’s great!

LF

Luke F.

Events Services, self-employed

Reservety has been Great!

Great experience with a great deal of useful help.

Pros

The response and customer service I get is top notch! I'm not very tech savvy and this team is super responsive to help me with website changes and questions.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about Reservety so far.

RS

Rab S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Excellent online rental software

Pros

Easy to use, with lots of features, clean and obvious descriptions.

Cons

There's nothing bad about it. Well designed

JR

Jessica R.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Easy to use and has lots of customization options

Pros

Customer service and help is exceptional. Every time Ive needed help, they have been able to find solutions and create customizations.

DB

David B.

Entertainment, self-employed

Just What I Needed

Pros

The team at Reservety is very responsive and accommodates any support request. Some functions of the software require a little more in depth knowledge of how everything functions but the Reservety team is always there to help. I’m confident in my decision to use Reservety for my rental business and couldn’t be happier with the support and functionality. Continuous improvements are deployed which makes the software even more functionality useful.

Cons

Some functions require support assistance but the Reservety team is always there to help.

AA

Angelica A.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent Website

I had a great experience using Reservety. It was the perfect platform for my rental businesses. I highly recommend for anyone in the rental business.

Pros

Cons

I don't have any complaints or concerns.