Results CRM Reviews

4.24/5 (17 reviews)

Brad Kuehl

Robust CRM and amazing customer support!

Reviewed 2018-03-14
Review Source: Software Advice

If you are looking for a robust CRM then I would suggest looking into ResultsCRM. They offer webinar training and demos which helped us alot through out our vetting process. I have had the pleasure of working with a company that usesResultsCRM for their sales team. I was on the review and implementation task force. The company was midsize and need a CRM that would integrate with other software/tools they utilize like Quickbooks and Outlook. After sitting down with ResultsCRM's support team to learn more about the features and functionality this CRM had we fell in love with it. This CRM is surprisingly robust and offers a very user-friendly interface! Results offers many areas where you can track a customer and staff activity in such an easy format, that will give a company insight on improving efficiencies in almost every area of business. I worked very closely with Results implementation team throughout the project and they were great, they ensured that everything went smoothly. I also assist with the Administristraion of this product and work with the sales team to customize this product for their needs. I would highly recommend this product if you are on the fence!

Jeff Mann

Results CRM Delivers Big Results for The Yard Ramp Guy

Reviewed 2015-06-26
Review Source: Software Advice

I have worked with many boutique or proprietary software companies over the last 20 years. Technically speaking, Results delivers outstanding emulation of a Windows environment along with smooth, consistent interplay with QuickBooks and Outlook. From a practical perspective, Results is intuitive and comprehensive. I am able to train new users very quickly. We are four individuals working from our respective homes. Yet with Results, it is as if we were in the same room. As for Results, the vendor, you could not possible ask for more. Everyone from the owner to the technical assistance personnel and even the sales department define professionalism. They understand my business and my particular application of their product. They are willing to advise and collaborate. This is a big deal because oftentimes, small software companies can be defensive and/or give push back. You will enjoy working with Results and consider them your co-workers rather than just a vendor.

Denise Godfrey

Results gives our sales team all the tools they need at their finger tips.

Reviewed 2017-06-28

Ease of use for the team, and increased sales for the company. We are able to effectively and efficiently plan calls to both existing clients and potential new ones and get the most out of that contact because all of their history is easily accessible to us.Results is very user friendly. We are able to train new users quickly and easily. We have especially loved the ability to take care of online training modules provided by results! My sales team is able to see purchase history for an account, both frequency and specific items purchased, therefore making every contact with a client both informative and productive.

Mike Herrera

We were able to customize it for our unique needs by using the variety opportunities and projects

Reviewed 2017-08-03

I would recommend it for firms that are sales oriented. We didn't find the web version really usable when we tried awhile back.We use the opportunities as a sales funnel which allows us to move items through the process and we can see right where we are at. This is very valuable in forecasting and planning. We run our entire sales process through Results.

Cheri Turner

It's a great product with big returns for minimal dollars.

Reviewed 2017-06-29

Use it all the time. It helps with process flow and confirming that we have touched each client.It's incredibly flexible and allows us to run our business our way. It is intuitive in look and feel because it is similar to Office products. Customer support is top notch. Pricing model works well for our office. You can export anything to Excel and manipulate a lot of information.

Magan Ellixson

The possibilities are endless!

Reviewed 2017-08-04

We've been using this program since 2011 and love it! It captures a lot of our customer interactions which we can query on at a later time. We also love that it integrates with QuickBooks and Outlook. The QuickAdd feature is the best!

Kerry Kaufmann

Results software has provided us with the tools we needed to gain insights into our business.

Reviewed 2017-06-28

We love how robust Results is! There are so many areas where we can track our customer and staff activity in such an easy format, that we have gained efficiencies in almost every area of our business. It was also great that Results integrates with Quick Books and Outlook.

Sue Green

We have been working with Troy. He answers all our questions.

Reviewed 2018-05-30

l like the fact that you can take to a person. They know you and they are informed about your needs.

Anonymous

Small business needing integration with QB desktop version

Reviewed 2018-08-31

The ease of use and familiarity, it wasn't like learning a brand new program. Results has done a wonderful job at creating an easy workflow and I believe we will be increasing our efficiency and profitability by using ResultsCRM.

Jeffrey Cattani

I saw it on a webinar but never used.

Reviewed 2017-11-06

In seeing the webinar I saw and learn of a great tool. It has many functions but a I have other software that do the same thin but be nice if I could consolidated software products and get work added to the product rather than doing it manually.It seems like a sharp tool but as I said I never used it but saw a webinar on it. I could see it benefit me if I had the budget for it but just starting my own accounting consulting business.

Paul Jarosz

Quality/IT manager

Reviewed 2018-08-30

So far so good. Importing contacts was straight forward. working on Calendar nextEasy installation and works well with SQL instance.

Ben First

Easy to use and works well

Reviewed 2018-08-22

Easy to use and works well. User friendly. Great customer support, always happy to help!

Pricilla Pendley

Evaluated this product as a potential CRM replacement solution.

Reviewed 2017-11-02

I was able to better determine what our internal needs were. It was also helpful to have a cost comparison for more expensive products that offer the same functionality.Results CRM had a lot of features that I was looking for in a CRM. The ability to migrate data from our accounting software into the CRM was a huge plus.

Victoria Horn

Results CRM to the Rescue!

Reviewed 2015-09-25

I love Results! I get real-time insight into how all my projects are going, and I can focus my time on what actually matters - spending time with my clients.

Steve Helm

Synchronization with QuickBooks was not clean. Created problems. Still are not using

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-11-08

It appeared to meet a need with respect to customer and project management. However, we were unable to fully utilize as we could not complete implementation. Still would like to implement if we can overcome hurdles.

kelly B

Fantastic solution for a CRM for any SMB.

Reviewed 2015-09-02

Great CRM software. Easy to use, modern interface and amazing customer support.

Linda DiLeo

It is more of a database than a CRM tool. Very old fashion looking for reporting and dashboards

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-12-13

Easy to create queries to pull call lists. It was a good first start for this small company to get all of their contacts organized in one place.