Revel Systems

The Best iPad Point-of-Sale System

Revel Systems Reviews - Page 11

Amazing!

Really happy of 2.5 yrs of Revel! Clouding and real time access from all type of users makes things goes very fast and productive

Pros

QuickBooks integration (Not Fully but ok) Amazing reporting Ease of Use Multi-Lang support

Simple and intuitive

Pros

It’s simplicity to work, and fast response to manipulation. It is versatile and easy to adjust to your need. Revel gets your business and know that all are different in their own way, so it make a perfect tool for you small or big company.

Cons

Platform can be little unstable sometimes. Bugs with discounts and combos are common.

Hi Daniel, Wow, thanks so much for the love! We're glad that you appreciate Revel! And we also value your suggestions, so thank you, again, for taking the time to share your experience.

absolutely useless

Pros

There is nothing to like. I will reiterate, there was nothing about our experience with this company that can be spoken of in a positive manner.

Cons

The functionality is a joke. It lacks so many basic features required to set up a retail pos, it's not even funny. It doesn't even have a margins/mark up calculator, which is basic in all systems. It is heavily based on the use of excel, while the system itself is dysfunctional on its own.

Jennifer, we are sorry to hear that your experience with Revel Systems was not the most pleasant. We apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused and wanted to thank you for the feedback. We can only improve and grow when business owners like yourself share their experiences with us.

Revel

Very easy to use and teach to staff. Very good in the reports area- lots of detailed info. Also, the addition of quick addition is good when adding new products.

Pros

Quick add-on

Cons

Can't do returns very easily

Save yourself and go with another P.O.S. system other than revel

Pros

Cloud is nice but there are better working software's with cloud

Cons

Very complicated. New accounts, setting up with QuickBooks, inventory, working properly but the worst is there tech support! Horrible. I give up after 2 years with a retail company. I'm going somewhere else. Waste of money. And did I say tech support??? Worst ever..........

Revel review

product is fine. set-up, menu load, training was incompetent and ineffective

Pros

it is easy to use and modify

Cons

customer support is attentive but incompetent

Great experience

Pros

The system is user friendly. The support is helpful and the installers are knowledgable and efficient.

Cons

Overall, when you call for help sometimes the problem requires too much explanation and it takes them too long to figure out your issue. The intention is good but when you're in hurry it's too time consuming.

Dana, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Revel Systems. We always listen to our users’ feedback to continuously improve our service and will try to shorten the time it takes to address issues when possible.

System Function

This system works perfectly and smoothly. My employees loved working with it and there is no doubt that it will work with every company.

Fantastic Product

Revel gives so much bang for the buck. It's intuitive and easy to learn, and offers fantastic reporting on all the metrics you need

Cons

More features then any other system on the iPad

Pros

It was nice talking to the sales consultant and finding out all the great features about the system.

Cons

The upfront cost of the system was high. I see others in the market for free, but is the only one that really works well.

Ariday's Review

It helped us make our sale smoothly and on time and not time consuming for work. All my employees enjoyed this system.

Best pos

Great organization from start till you go live and start using it, unbelievable customer service, nice people.

Good overall

Pros

The software is well built and appears to be gearing up for the future business styles.

Cons

Customer service has been poor 50% of the time. People not understanding the issue or English (sometimes). They have made many improvements towards better customer service, but still have a ways to go.

Benjamin, thank you for providing your feedback! We appreciate your business and we’re making improvements to tech support everyday!

Revel POS

Amazing experience so far. After using more than one ERP software FINALLY we found Revel

amazing love it!

Pros

I love it i can work from home! Easy to use, I can do my payroll from my home computer

Cons

I wish they would update their loyalty program to help me better with my coffee customer

Hi Dauna, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We actually updated our loyalty program at the start of the year; we now have additional discounting options for the rewards and reward levels so that you can have different points or redeem different types of rewards. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us!

horibble

a learned lesson

Pros

Cons

no way to do lottery, i bought the system just before xmas, week to get it and by the time i figured it out and found out it really wont work for lottery payouts my 30 days was up. no return, no refund, they want a cancellation fee (good luck) support wasnt very helpfull, they suggested a few patchs but i dont think they actuaally tried them really pissed off about now, my own fault for not asking that question but I told them i was a cstore.

Hi Paul, Our apologies - It does sound like their have been some miscommunications in the Sales process. I have escalated your case accordingly and I am confident that the issue will be resolved as Revel would not be a good fit for a store needing a Lottery integration. Thank you for your patience while we get this resolved. Regards, Sarah at Revel

Revel Review

Pros

The bets thing about Revel apart from the easy to use interface is the support team - I have been super impressed with the help I have received in setting up my new POS Revel system.

Cons

I would like the CRM in the backend to be able to be sorted in alphabetical order

Michelle, thank you for your warm words! We are happy to hear that Revel Systems is a great addition to your growing business!

Great system!

We use it for transactions in our retail shops. I love the ease of looking up sales data. I use this for predictive sales of products for the upcoming year.

Cons

Hi Brittany, This is great feedback! Thank you so much for your review. Cheers, Sarah, Community Manager, Revel Systems

quick, intuitive and easy to use

Pros

It's a full service system, is consistent and gives great reports.

Cons

I have not encountered a flaw I can speak of at this time.

This was the greatest product for my Pizza Place

It could SMS my customers if they did not come back in 30 days which i thought was amazing. I see more customers coming back then ever before. The system is really easy to use which I really like. It also can print to 3 different printers at once and it is fast.

First access to revel

Pros

The simplicity and the environment of the graphism, it's great as dashboard

Cons

The time to enter all the criteria and set up the process

Hi David, Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to hear you like the Revel interface and dashboard! That's good to hear. And we also appreciate your suggestions - I routinely share them with our leadership team. Thanks again!

Difficult to Resolve anything beyond basic problems

Pros

My local support person is the only member of Revel's team that has made a real effort otherwise nothing.

Cons

There is no consistency on how service issues are handled. I have had problems and issues since day one and overall any issues require me to spend a exorbitant amount of my personal time to deal with because their "Service" department are not equip to resolve anything but the most basic of problems.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused by our system and for the extra time you’ve spent to make it work. We wanted you to know that we are listening to your feedback and working hard to expand.

Don't bother

Pros

The fact they showed how rude they are upfront.

Cons

I did an inquiry for this system. When I received a phone call I answered and quicky states I was unable to talk at this time and please try later and hung up. I promptly received a very rude text informing me I was being taken off their list. Thanks for saving me the time of previewing what your terrible customer service looks like up front.

Dissapointed of Revel

Pros

Quick support , easy to use software, lot of tools but not the tools we were looking for

Cons

Bad information by the support team, weak technical skills

Fouzi, I am sorry to hear that you weren't able to get the information you need from our support team. We appreciate your feedback and I have reached out to you via email to assist further.

Revel let me use a demo copy with my data.

Pros

It seems to be well written.

Cons

Their bid included unrealistic and unjustified charges that cannot be rationally explained.