ReviewFlowz Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.42/10

Reviews by rating

What I like with ReviewFlowz is the configuration of workflows to receive our reviews from all our platforms. The tool works perfectly.
Super easy setup and the notifications look great on Slack.
It wasn't always entirely clear what's included in the trial. When another team member connects a different flow, the flow management is slightly confusing.
It's a very lite software, which is what i'm looking for. But, I am missing some basic features (account management, password / email changes, etc).
Unfortunately, I am not a large enough company to need many platforms.

Raja K.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Best tool for review management 👌

Review management is easy and time to time updates of the ratings on all the review platforms (G2, Capterra, Trustpilot ...)

Pros

All of the reviews on different review platforms can be monitored and managed at on place with a user-friendly interface the best part is all reviews are sent to slack!!!

Cons

Till now no issues faced, everything is smooth

CM

Cori M.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Great customer reputation management tool and service!

Fantastic! The product itself is everything we needed, and the team is incredible to work with - very response, supportive, and open to feedback. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Has all of the primary features we needed, including reporting/analytics, tracking all of our sites, tagging and understanding review feedback, gated links. The Reviewflowz team has been incredible to work with, adding review sites that were unique to our business. The price for what you get and the service made it an easy decision to go with Reviewflowz. We've been using the product for about 3-4 months now and are very satisfied and continuously impressed with the support we recieve.

Cons

Still a new product but they're releasing features quickly. This wasn't a problem for us as we were newly managing our customer reputation/reviews. The dashboards are simple, but it was more important to us that we had access to all of the data to create our own dashboards.

LY

Lay Y.

Worth a try!

Super great! They have been very attentive to us as a client. I love the feeling that you weren't given a sale pitch, but a genuine conversation of what software could support you with.

Pros

Easy to implement and able to track via a communication channel, such as slack.

Cons

The product is still slightly a work in progress with some bugs, but I see really great potential. For the price, it's worth giving it a try and see if it adds value to your reputation strategy.

NE

Nathannaël E.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Centralizing your reviews on a Slack Channel

Pros

Cons

We just need to complete the list of Review Source with more marketplaces, all the popular ones used on the market and the tool will be perfect, but it was already very good. Keep it up and congratulations for the development of this tool.

ML

Michael L.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Fast & easy way to automate capturing your reviews

ReviewFlowz is a cornerstone to a "feedback river," ensuring my team and I are easily and consistently up-to-date on any new reviews in our Slack team. With recent new features, ReviewFlowz goes beyond that need, providing a fast, searchable database of all collected reviews. This means that from a product perspective, I'm able to search keywords (e.g., a feature we’re considering) to filter historical reviews.

Pros

It's a fast and easy way to set up capturing reviews, ensuring new ones are routed to relevant team Slack channels or email.

Cons

While it's fast and easy to set up, I ran into an issue getting one review feed active. However, ReviewFlowz was incredibly helpful, prompt, and thorough in helping me through resolving that issue. There have also been major enhancements to the service since I began trialing it.

JR

Jérémy R.

Internet, 1-10 employees

The solution to proactively exploit your online reviews

I had a very good contact with the team. The setup was very easy and they answer all my questions pretty fast. I like their mindset and the direction they are taking. I am looking forward their expansion :)

Pros

We use it mainly to monitor all the reviews of our SaaS in one slack channel. It gives us the ability to act very quickly in case of bad reviews and we notice that this reactivity makes all the difference. We calculate our daily/weekly CS OKR based on this slack channel and gives us a very simple and lean solution to do it very fast.

Cons

The software will expand with other features that I am waiting for very much such as Google Sheets integrations which will enable us to automate the calculation of our daily/weekly OKR

Aron R.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Convenient Slack connection

We are testing multiple tools to bring user reviews to Slack; ReviewFlowz has proven to be a good one for getting notifications about new Trustpilot reviews.

Pros

It was easy to set up a connection to Slack. The notifications coming into Slack are clear and contain the information we wanted to have in there, not more, not less.

LC

Lauren C.

Warehousing, 201-500 employees

So far, so GREAT!

We have just recently started using ReviewFlowz, but so far they have been amazing! [sensitive content hidden] and his team are so quick to respond! They are attentive and intentional. We shopped around for a long while trying to find the right fit, and at our current phase, this feels like a great fit! Super awesome support so far!

Pros

- easy onboarding- super attentive team- easy to use- does all the basic functions we need

Cons

- not a ton of intricate reporting options - at least not yet. I do believe if we told the team we needed a different report/different option they'd work to make it happen.

GW

Grace W.

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Helped us see our reviews all in one place!

10/10

Pros

It was easy to sync up our various review sites into one Slack channel so all company stakeholders can see them come in and respond to them, use them as testimonials, and to use as feedback for our product team.

Cons

I'm still not positive how to sync up GMB to Slack but I need to go back and look!

Thank you so much Grace, really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! I've reached out over email about GMB, I'm sure we'll figure it out : )

BO

Brooke O.

Easy Review Management

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up the Slack integration and send new reviews to our review channels. It's increased the visibility of our reviews across the organization and encourages conversations between different teams when reviews mention product features or specific campaigns.

Cons

It could be easier to edit flows en masse.

MO

Marie Odile C.

Very easy to use - Gain in productivity

Pros

Very easy to use and implement solution. Gain in productivity : direct slack notifications

Cons

All good so far, I don't have any negative comment. In near future for big sized teams : add the ability to add members to dashboard with different roles

CM

Carrissa M.

Great free tool!

Pros

I am using the free forever plan and it works great for my needs!

Cons

Unfortunately, I am not a large enough company to need many platforms. I wish there was a little larger free plan

DH

David H.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Very useful for b2b saas

I highly recommend this software for managing customer reviews. It is user-friendly, efficient and has helped me to keep track of all my reviews in one place. The ability to respond to reviews and track their progress has been a game changer for my business. I have noticed an increase in positive reviews and overall satisfaction from my customers. I highly recommend this software to anyone looking for a comprehensive review management solution.

Pros

The ability to respond to reviews and track their progress

Cons

The integration of the software with other very specific tools.

AL

Axel L.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Excellent review monitoring solution

So far so good! I set it up, it works, and that's about it! I wouldn't have it any other way.

Pros

The simplicity is really what I like best. It's dead simple to setup, and managing reviews in Slack makes review management super simple.

Cons

It would be great to have the option to translate reviews automatically. Would also like some best practices to deal with bad reviews

AC

Arthur C.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great experience

Pros

Super easy setup and the notifications look great on Slack

Cons

Nothing so far, really happy with the product

AO

Ayodeji O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Very Easy to use and easy to integrate on a slack channel

Reviewflowz has made review monitoring very convenient for my team. It is also very quick to set up different flows.

Pros

It was very easy and straightforward to set up the flows and the notifications gotten on slack were well detailed and structured. Highly recommend this service.

Cons

Only issue, we were unable to locate some review flows on the list searched on the platform initially. Which was then swiftly rectified by the support team.

TF

Thomas F.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Really powerful intent monitoring

So far, super satisfied. The setup is very simple, and Slack is a very cool interface to deal with this.

Pros

I use it to monitor other companies' reviews. Their bad reviews are very good leads if you're able to identify who wrote the review. Doesn't work 100% of the time but it mostly does, and it's very easy to leverage.

Cons

I'd love it of they we're able to help me identify who wrote each review. Lead gen meets review monitoring

VV

Veli V.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Very easy to set up a Slack bot

Pros

Very easy to set up a Slack bot, invite it to specific channels, so people in marketing and product teams know what people are saying about our product.

Cons

Would have liked to use more features in a limited time-based trial, instead of unlimited time but feature-limited trial.

KS

Kurt S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great tool to stay on top of reviews

Really great, couldn't be happier with the solution!

Pros

Really easy to set up direct to Slack, and the support was awesome.

Cons

There are a few minor bugs in the software to iron out, but the support is amazing so they're always happy to help and fix any issues to get you up and running.

MP

Matteo P.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Set up in 30 seconds

Pros

I set it up in 30 seconds and with ease.

Pierre L.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Facile à mettre en place, facile d'utilisation

Très bonne

Pros

- la qualité du support- la simplicité à mettre en place- gain de temps

Cons

Pour l'instant je ne trouve pas de point faible à ReviewFlowz.

Showing original review in French. See translation

BC

Benoit C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Really useful

Pros

So easy to implement, every service of the company joined the slack channel and get excited!

Cons

I guess when we'll have lot of reviews, we'll have to pay more 🤣

AP

Aymeric P.

Banking, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Très pratique

Pros

La simplicité et la rapidité pour obtenir des exports sur un volume de data important.Le choix assez important de plateformes sur lesquels on peut récupérer de la donnée

Cons

Quelques petits dysfonctionnements sur des exports vite rattrapés par le service client très réactif

Showing original review in French. See translation

NM

Nessim M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Discovered via ProductHunt

Pros

Nice and easy to use. Easy to add new review platforms

Cons

Not found yet. Product is still new so let's wait and see.