All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Rezdy Reviews

Rezdy ain't bad, worth the $

Rezdy has been a great platform for our team, we tried to set up with another booking software company, but returned to rezdy for its ease of use.

Pros

The user interface, on desktop. The ease to share on websites.

Cons

The booking fees. The mobile site and app.

Dear Daniel, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Using Rezdy to book tours

The ability for prospective guests to be able to go the website and through Rezdy immediately determine product details and availability for a required date is a major plus. Add to this the easy and straightforward booking options for a guest make this a product of choice.

Pros

I use Rezdy as my booking platform through my website to promote tour details and allow easy and hassle-free booking by any guests wishing to book a tour. I have found the level of training at start-up and subsequent support to be amazing, with quick, helpful and detailed responses when initiating a query. This is backed up by a slew of videos and training sessions online that are easily found with a Google search.

Cons

I am yet to find anything that I dislike about Rezdy

Dear Jim, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Great but beware extra integrations

Good but the documentation for additional features and integrations is very poor. Don’t charge if you can’t support a feature.

Pros

Ease of use Inventory management Quick support response times

Cons

3rd party integrations don’t work and whilst extra is charged support is minimal.

Pros and Cons of Rezdy

Rezdy has streamlined our online bookings and i am able to see at a glance what bookings we have even when i am not in the office or at my laptop.

Pros

1. It is easy to use once all the sessions have been created, and doing internal bookings are quick and easy. 2. The booking/sessions are live. 3. It is easy to delete an entire days sessions. 4. All queries and issues are sorted out asap (amazing since we are based in South Africa so there is quite a time difference) 5. Staff at rezdy are helpful and friendly 6. I so appreciated the training via telephone - it enabled me to teach my staff what they needed to know on site

Cons

1. When re-instating a day that had been blocked - all sessions for that day have to be redone manually. 2. The mobile app is difficult to negotiate when a user needs to make a new internal booking. 3. You need a constant internet connection for clients to check in and sign indemnities.

Brought us out of the dark ages, into the light!

Overall experience has been and continues to be fabulous. Customer support is spot on every time and always within easy reach. We LOVE using ready.

Pros

We love the streamlined workflow which has dramatically simplified our administration for booking students as well as managing class numbers on the fly. Easily accessible interface from anywhere in the world allows us to manage our business remotely with little fuss.

Cons

Marketplace, although a great concept it needs to be regulated a little bit better. Difficult to separate the genuine resellers from time wasters. We would love a little more customisation with sales of gift cards and ability to manifest events which run over a number of weeks such as an 8 week course on a set night once a week.

Loyal customer

Every business has different needs, but if Rezdy software suits your needs, the experience of working with them is a good one.

Pros

Integrates white many of our largest customers, making our lives easier when managing bookings. Allows us to use it on the run via our phones. Customer support is outstanding. Payment integration is great. Outstanding understanding of customer situation during COVID19.

Cons

Location of features can be non-intuitive (however customer support is excellent).

Dear Monique, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Tour operator ease

Good and getting better.

Pros

So easy to block dates, change scheduling, add new product, process orders, collect data, link to website, create vouchers, connect with distributers. Like the mobile app for quick daily check on departures and manifest checking.

Cons

Integration has progressed really well in processing payments and cancellations via different pathways.

Dear Susan, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Very efficient and easy to use.

We have been using it for more than 1 year. Very very stable and realiable. Nothing to complain considering this.

Pros

Easy to implement and easy to use. Very stable and reliable.

Cons

A few things that are not editable on the automatic email that goes to the customer. Nothing too serious.

Rezdy is so easy to use and great for booking tours!

Pros

What I like most about Rezdy is the ease of use. Navigating through Rezdy is very simple, fluid, and can be self taught fairly easy. You can send emails to customers, get notifications of all new bookings as they happen, and even get notified if an email bounces because it was entered incorrectly. One of my favorite features is the list of Action Logs. If ever there is a mistake, it is very easy to go back through your action log and find the problem so you can fix it. I am very happy with this product!

Cons

I wish there was a little more helpful information given when setting up new products.

User friendly platform, great for tourism operators

We run a unique experience, which rezdy caters to perfectly. The voucher and codeword features are fantastic to allow us to run special promotions. Support is fantastic. Highly recommend this product for tourism and experience operators.

Pros

The functionality is well tailored and features allow for marketing campaigns.

Cons

Some features could be improved, but support is good.

Dear Kate, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us this review and we really appreciate your kind words. I am very glad to hear that you find our functionality useful to your business needs and also our support team has been helpful to you. We thrive to continue to make improvements to both our product and support. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

RELIABLE SERVICE WITH GREAT SUPPORT

I have more time to do other tasks as clients find the booking system easy to use. I am able to complete the booking system entirely online without having to phone the clients as the system allows me to personalise the bookings. Reports are great to compare how the business is improving against the previous years, months, weeks. I am able to block out days that we are unable to take bookings.

Pros

Software is easy to use once you have received the training. Follow up support is excellent

Cons

Marketplace is hard to grasp and training is definitely required.

Beyond Tourism

Pros

This is a very flexible platform to be used not only for booking tours but for managing events and even an online store for gifts. The integration widget/your website allow you going beyond.

Cons

It's has to be creative to use the potencial of the tools. Not all are easy to customize and you need to spend a time to find the best solution that could work for you. But the not good part is the lack of payment integration with the Brazilian market.

Dear Edemilson, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Regarding your feedback on the lack of payment integration options in your market, I will forward this feedback to our product team. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Good Variability

It works for us, we have a complicated tourism business with many different types of trips and rules that go with them. We find ways to get around the complications to make it work.

Pros

It was easy to understand and set up. It works great for us and forces parameters that we want in set bookings. Plenty of product options.

Cons

There is no archive feature, so if an employee leaves or you no longer have a resource, you are stuck with a long line of items you no longer need. If you delete it, it deletes the history. Also some things like taxes are all or nothing on a products which can mean making a huge number of products to accommodate difficult taxing systems (we have some things taxed and some not that would go on the same session)

Features are great, but be careful, the support if you have inconvenience with clients payments is 0

Rezdy is a fantastic platform but recently we had an inconvenience with a payment claim from a customer where we supply all the documents anyone can to support our case and Rezdy support toke more than 3 months to answer, treat me as a "problematic client", and never back up our case, we never receive any convincing email that confirms they read what we sent or claim, regardless the money is not the issue is the service and support they offer.

Pros

The flexibility to customize each product and constant updates that improve the platform software.

Cons

The lack of software integrations, like quickbooks

Disaster for a busy business

Terrible! Overbooking, Calendar function not working, Birth dates customers entered were showing as born in 1800, online booking was kicking customers out after they entered all their info, there are so many issues you can not list them all. This is all something that began in May 2020 after using the system since 2018 without too many issues but when they started it was a complete malfunction on all fronts.

Pros

It was good for a while but it started malfunctioning in ever aspect of the software. Nothing could be done by customer service. I have tried for months with them not being able to fix the multiple problems within their system

Cons

Lack of customer service. Malfunctioning software.

Dear Blossom, I am really sorry to hear about your recent experience with Rezdy regarding an ongoing issue with the set-up. I believe our customer service has already been in touch with you and we have been able to resolve some of the issues, while others are still in the process. Your feedback on the features that are currently not available on Rezdy is really valuable to us and we will make sure this is addressed to the right teams, based on the support ticket raised by you. If you do need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team directly. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Too many missing features

Test thoroughly before you go with rezdy. If you find some topics which are not satisfying your demands, be prepared that you will never get it implemented. I'm rezdy customer since 2016, I know what I'm talking about. I'm still with rezdy because I have too many products in there and my staff is trained to address the shortcomings of rezdy with a bunch of workarounds.

Pros

Rezdy is fairly easy to use, if you have products with fixed timings (e.g. tours that start at fixed times and have fixed durations). And if you only need english as language.

Cons

There are many cons: - no native multi-language support (e.g. emails can't be configured for different languages) - rental products with open timings (means the customer can enter the start and end time) are basically unmanageable. in addition rezdy has blocked resource management for rental products, so forget it to manage your rental equipment with rezdy - email handling is very bad: you don't see...

Not designed for rentals. Might be fine for activities.

it exists. allows us to rent our bikes online. super disappointed with its functionality though.

Pros

The staff is nice. I don't really have anything else positive to say.

Cons

I'm not trying to be bad here - I just want to make sure that no one else expects Rezdy to be easy for their rental business. My biggest complaint is that it is very easy to NOT TAKE PAYMENT when making an internal order. They have a payment type called "credit card" that lets you type in a credit card number and then literally does nothing, but it'll be marked as paid. Rezdy does integrate with Stripe,...

Hello there Shelly, We really appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with some thoughtful feedback. I am sorry to hear you are still struggling with the integration of your Rezdy platform. I know you and I have spoken on the phone regarding some of the struggles you've been having and I wanted to let you know that I have personally bubbled up the not so intuitive payment processing...

I use rezdy for my hiking tour company and it has all the features i need to be eifficient.

Pros

The calendar and manifest are the best features of Rezdy and that is where I spend most of my time. They are constantly modifying the manifest options which really helps with my customer check-in and that is a time when everything needs to be seamless.

Cons

I wish Rezdy had an integration with When I Work so I could help track guides with their respective shifts.

Hello there Shane, Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying our platform and that it is making your business run more seamlessly. That is exactly what we aim to provide for our customers! Thank you for also including some feedback about an area you'd like us to improve on. Please rest assured that we are always working to improve our platform and I will be sure to present your feedback to our development team. Keep you eyes peeled for regularly occurring platform updates and our monthly webinars for some good Rezdy tips and tricks.

Easy to use, great for our tour company

Overall it's been quite great. The product is really easy to use and modify from the back end, and our customers have confidence using it to book and pay on the front end. As mentioned, the design of the front end could do with updating/modernising.

Pros

The online marketplace and agent portals.

Cons

The front-end of the customer booking side of things is a little dated looking...

Rezdy makes my life easier

Overall Rezdy is not only fantastic software, which meets my needs, the customer support is greatenever I have an issue or a question.

Pros

A very comprehensive, easy to use software which makes managing booking and communicating with guests as seamless as it can be.

Cons

I have to log in every day. There are some additional "nice to have" features which I would like developed - e.g. improve gift cards and more, which would make me even happier.

italypass

Pros

very good but expensive ,it was better to make good offers and better prices and commission

Cons

You should organize events in the maine cities the world and make good market place for your suppliers and agents so they can meet each other and make good deals this for me will be amazing way and somthing new no one think about it

Delivering on their promise to date. Just what I was looking for.

Pros

From my initial approach to my ongoing use to date, the Rezdy team and system has been exactly what I could have hoped for in the sales system for my tourism business. They really understand the complexities of tourism, travel, sales and distribution! Friendly, professional, supportive, responsive and available.

Cons

From my experience to date, I'd like to see a bit more flexibility around blocking out a series of dates/times with unavailability. Right now amendments to dates/times are micro - which may not be a bad thing - but can be time consuming for what may otherwise be a relatively easy fix when you need to block out a week or so of activity.

Hello there Hamish! Thanks for your review! Glad to hear you are having a great experience with us. Your feed back is very much appreciated as it really helps us grow and evolve. Stay tuned in the near future as the feature you are looking for regarding updating availability is coming soon. Keep an eye out for a webinar touching on this feature soon!

The right solution for small excursion operators.

The easy to use integration of this online reservation system with my website got me up and selling quick. Now after using the system for a few years i really appreciate the comprehensiveness of the system with a great calendar, communication,catalog, on and on it all works great. I bumped down on ease of use and customer support because i wanted a feature that is not currently available and my feature request hasn't gone anywhere. Overall a great system. Kenneth J Rear www.SitkaAlaskaOutfitters.com

Pros

Cons

Need to add ability to hide prices in catalog list view. This way you can track the customers interest without the outside influence of price.

Thanks for your review! I sent you some custom CSS lines so you can hide the price on the catalog. Let me know how you go with that.

Straight forward and to the point.

I have no reason to genuinely complain about this product. Rezdy is easy to use and now that I have the hang of it, I am an activity reservation making machine! Thank you! :)

Pros

I like using Rezdy because there are so many different ways you can use it to book activity reservations quickly and easily. The calendars are very easy to read and using the filters has made it so much easier to find the specific time slots that are available.

Cons

The only thing I've come across with using Rezdy is that when more than one user is booking on it, unless you manly refresh the program, it won't show you the changes that were made automatically. This may just be how computer programs are but I just worry some times that it may show something as available when it really isn't.

Most Comprehensive Booking Software for Tour Operators

I like the software, I use it daily, and the support is great!

Pros

- Easily able to schedule tour dates - Automated Emails - Channel management capabilities (saves so much time)

Cons

- The mobile dashboard is a little clunky

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.