All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Rezdy Reviews

Love it- I analysed several and choose this and have been very pleased

Saves time updating inventory on third party websites, ease of comunication in office, and to guides

Pros

Inventory link to Expedia, viator and many others, ease of use, online sales & calander, future agent links system, resource management so unable to over book, online help & video system is amazing!

Cons

Would be good to have more dashboard options... Not all new bookings pop up on dash board for us to tick they are processed and be aware of them as some are paid upon booking, but all get emailed through so we don't miss them. The set up was painful not because it is hard to use, just hard to get my brain around new things. A face to face support would be great to have and an option to have it set up for you I would have happily paid for that - Yeah!!

Rezdy is ok

Rezdy is ok. It does what it's supposed to do. I don't feel it's solving any problems in my business other than taking over the bookings.

Pros

It is fairly simple to use. It integrates booking software and payment products with my website. It certainly saves time and I can modify to my business.

Cons

It's simple to use but a bit awkward at times. Maybe I'm a bit thrifty but I do find it's a bit expensive to use. I do wish it was more user friendly and easier to modify. I DO NOT like that I have to save modifications I've made to a booking before I send an email (i.e. I'll add/remove products and send a confirmation email but I send the unmodified booking). The rezdy app is terrible. It only has the current week that you can look at and trying to navigate/modify bookings with the app is either very difficult or I can't do what I want to do. I just use a browser on my phone.

very good and easy to use on an everyday basis

Pros

I don't every have to micro manage it. Every day is super easy and i never have to go into the system to correct things, when people book it is just super easy.

Cons

There's nothing i have to complain about using the rezdy software. I really like using it on an everyday basis and i would highly recommend it to other businesses and friends

Thanks so much for providing this feedback! I'm really glad to hear you are finding the product so easy to use and that you are enjoying it so much! Really appreciate the feedback! Please do reach out if there is anything we can ever do to make your experience with us even better!

When we want to connect easy

Pros

Connect with the main extranet channel for reservation manager

Cons

When we want to close availibility very difficult to do and take long time

have got all functions we need and users friendly system

Pros

have got all functions we need and users friendly system any changes made via the system would link up to our website store all customers information promptly and when enter a similar name of one customers all others will pop up to choose from

Cons

don't know if there is a user manual we didn't have one when we first started to use have to internally write one for other staff to use, and repeated to tell them there are so many extra useful functions they can use compared to the previous booking system we have had

Does what it promises, most feature-rich option at this price level, easy to use

We've used a few other pieces of software, and this is the only one that had properly working inventory management and allocation. The software we switched away from has since added it, but I still feel like this is the most complete package - and I haven't found any bugs. I've looked at other software since (sales calls got me to humor product demos) but I can say this still rises above the competition

Pros

Proper working inventory controls (you can set the amount of tour guides available, or items available, and it obeys your group booking policies to avoid double-booking) Simple, clean, bug-less checkout process. Many 3rd party integration apps

Cons

Multi-page checkout process (instead of clean single page) Setting up discount vouchers and figuring out which discount method for the task or offer at hand can be a little confusion at first It might take a little while to get the hang of how best to manage inventory and set up scheduled event slots, but once you understand, it's VERY easy and quick to do so.

Thanks for addressing this with us and we're sorry to hear about your experience! Our support manager has emailed you to discuss and work on how Rezdy can be of better value to you. Please get back as soon as practical (Ticket #131885).

Reliable

Great, any issues they respond quickly

Pros

It is easy and simple to use. Can edit products without hassle and waiting for someone to check it

Cons

I wish we could organize the manifest to how we like it displayed. We have certain pick up times and it would be nice to have them in our order for the drivers

Dear Heather, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Careful! Don Not give them their credit card information.

I started looking into Rezdy before the beginning of our last season. They promised that we could be online in 3 days! Well don't believe that if they say it. It takes weeks, sometimes months and a LOT of your own time and work to get set up! When I had a meeting to set up my account I asked to resolve ALL the problems left over in that meeting so we could go online soon. (My season was going to start...

Cons

Dear Ursula, Thank you for your honest review and for bringing this to our attention. Firstly, please accept our sincerest apologies regarding the below scenario. After having assessed your full experience with Rezdy, I can definitely assure you and all others reading this review, that this is NOT the Rezdy way nor is this acceptable from our end. Our mission is to empower our customers and...

Wonderful customer service!

I have just started using Rezdy within the last few weeks. It is easy to pick up how to use it for basic functions, but there are a lot of functions that are difficult to tailor to what you need the service for. It would be incredible service if only you were able to customize more features. I would love to be able to change the order status for everyone in 1 session, customize the titles of email...

Met our expectations

Pros

It presents to our customers a lot better than our previous booking software. The network of suppliers within the marketplace was important to us, to be able to sell our product but also purchase other products at a negotiated rate. Customer service/support is very responsive.

Cons

There are some things we would like to be able to customise further, for example the styling/design of the gift vouchers.

Great Customer Service

Excellent. Especially when I reach out to customer service for assistance who are fantastic help every time. Using Rezdy has helped me win work with local councils who now value us as a professional tour operator’ not just a hobby business. Using Rezdy has helped us gain more international business as people feel secure booking tours online. I also think using Rezdy has also given us more internet penetration I think Rezdy has been one of the greatest additions to our little business.

Pros

Ease of use, format of information is really good. adding tours or cloning tours and alterations is great

Cons

An auto save feature as work progresses would be good. Having a save button at the top of the page as well as st the bottom would be good. A more simple process of adding the tour to the calendar would be good. Always takes me a few minutes to remember all the steps as I’m not doing it every day

Easy to use - saves time

Really good support on rare occasions we have issues - really recommend!

Pros

Rezdy has made vouchers, sharing products, agents commission, promo codes easy , seamless delivery and instant confirmation for FIT and agents - love it !

Cons

Haven’t found one yet !! There is much more functionality that I haven’t yet explored !

Dear Cheryl, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Overall Easy to Use

Generally easy to use and comprehensive.

Pros

We found Rezdy for its scheduling capabilities of specific products we needed to manage online. This automated a lot of our processes that were done in-house using spreadsheets, Shopify, etc. On

Cons

Set up was a bit difficult without a lot of reaching out to the development team and customer service. Because it is a pop-up, it is difficult to track conversions for PPC.

Rezdy - Great Product

Our overall experience with Rezdy has been positive. We all use it with ease - even the boss!

Pros

The ease of use is by far the best. The amount of information at your fingertips is great too. You can customise all your products to suit your needs exactly. Just great.

Cons

I think tailoring the manifest at first was an issue, but that has since been changed and it can be tailored to our needs now, with so many options.

Crucial for our ticket sales

So far Rezdy has been doing all we ask of it.

Pros

This is a very intuitive interface and has saved us loads of time especially with customers asking for changes to their event. Recent improvements such as being able to archive products has kept the front end much cleaner.

Cons

There could be more options with the App for the team out meeting customers. eg there used to be a way of searching for a date using a calendar. Currently there is only an option to search for a week ahead.

A very effective, practical and useful software

Pros

Rezdy is easy to understand and to use. The team is very responsive and efficient. This software is very useful and efficient for developing my business and for connecting with other professional suppliers or agents. I highly recommend it!

Cons

I'm french and my Company based in France, of course it can be difficult to use for those who don't speak english well enough :)

Brilliant team, awesome product and a great way of making our business easier to run!

A fully automated online booking systems that I can connect to our website and social media sites that make booking our flights so much easier for our staff and our guests.

Pros

It does everything automatically! Great support services and business building tools! Love the SMS notifications and reminders for our guests!

Cons

Long set up but it's worth it! Training our staff is a challenge but again, once they're in the know, it's an amazing tool.

A user friendly product.

Pros

It is straight forward and easy to use for the average person.

Cons

I cant change anything myself and have to go through a web designer.

Dear Lucy, Thank you for taking the time to provide us this valuable feedback. This is all very helpful to us to continue to make improvements and I will make sure this is forwarded to the right teams. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Services Manager

Good for Tourism industry

Overall experience is fairly solid and would recommend for any tour operator

Pros

Resonably easy to use and intuitive. Strong manifest and passenger printouts for ease of use when poicking up passengers from multiple locations. Seems to API well with other stysems in particular Viator / Trip Advisor

Cons

Takes some time to learn all processes, but you get there in the end. Gradually all the prickles seem to be ironed out e.g. inability to access emails sent through the system, things like that.

Great product, worth the money

Pros

I like the pricing set up with Rezdy they charge a monthly which is doable!! Other booking software will charge the Customer 6% for every order and this was NOT customer friendly. REZDY Links up to Trip Advisor AND the Market place. These 2 factors are huge in a successful tour company. Some booking software dont offer either of these!!

Cons

The back end isnt as user friendly as other companies. it just takes longer to learn but who cares thats part of it! My biggest issue was some customers were unable to book online. After doing alot of research it turned out that safari web browser was the issue. I hope Rezdy has gotten this fixed. Havent had any issues in 3 months fyi!

Rezdy, set, go - so easy!

Happy with product and service

Pros

Runs 24 hours to capture bookings. Report & manifests can be custom to your use.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, has all the Feature & benefits we need

Dear Annie, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Great for Activity Providers

We have enjoyed

Pros

It has a great user interface as well as good automation, customer templates and great API. Good for scheduled activities. A bit difficult with multiday tours.

Cons

Pricing can be quite steep when you are a small business. Better for larger businesses

Mountain guiding business

Overall Rezdy has enable us to streamline and automate many processes previously done manually making the experience for the customer & our administration much easier & faster.

Pros

The many features available in Rezdy make it great for our clients booking a trip & for us accepting the booking & processing payment.

Cons

Our business has a few intricacies such as multi day trips and corresponding gear rental with multiple people options which we've been unable to setup in Rezdy. We've encountered text formatting problems when entering text information for a trip especially when cutting & pasting text or links. What we see on the Rezdy screen is different from what gets printed out or what the customer views so unsightly gaps in the text body is what we encounter. To counter this, we end up deleting everything and manually typing in the text is which is cumbersome when its lengthly.

A great product that's user-friendly and offers great support.

The support that Rezdy has given me over the years has been fantastic. I always receive a response to a question within 12 hours. They have VERY patient with my questions and are always pleasant.

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use on a mobile phone.

Cons

There is one report I work off that I can't go back a page without the app going down. This is the only problem, though.

Online Booking System

Stop Double Bookings

Pros

Online Booking System which can be accessed anywhere.

Cons

Flexibility with Scheduling in the Online Booking System

Dear Roger, Many thanks for taking the time to provide us your feedback, we really appreciate this. Kind Regards Hemant Malhotra Customer Service Manager

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.