Rezgo Logo

Rezgo

The tour & activity booking platform that helps you thrive

Rezgo Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.3/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I would recommend this company to anyone who is setting up a website that involves booking tours as our experience with them has been fantastic.

LF

Lisa F.

JL

JP L.

The amazing SUPPORT makes you feel like valued customer, and that REZGO is not out to make a quick buck, but to help your company grow and reach it's goals.

FL

Ferdi L.

Our biggest issue with our old website was that we were losing people who are used to finding what they want online and instantly buying it (I tend to be one of those people).

KA

Kyleen A.

One thing that is a slight problem however, is that the payment methods offered are not updated.

PA

Peter A.

Very easy to make mistakes and loose track of customers. If you are a small tour company maybe, but if you are planning to get larger I would look else where.

Rezgo users...

FareHarbor-logocaret
listing-logo

FareHarbor

How would you rate Rezgo?

Great Service thank you

Pros

Easy to use and great customer support service and overall a good system to use. Any issues or questions I had were answered quickly

Cons

I like the software my only wish is that it would be more compatible with wix sites, like a plug in would be good as they have done for word press

Thank you for the review Sam. We would love to have a plugin for WIX as well, but unfortunately WIX did not allow us to have an app. We're looking at some other options and we'll keep you posted.

One of the best Tour & Activity Systems Out there

I have used the Rezgo Booking Software for the past year and find that it is one of the best out there. I work in the IT industry hosting, webdesign etc. To be given the ability to change CSS and Html is a must and Rezgo have hit the nail on the head so to speak. We have worked with Rezgo on major projects the we have running here in Ireland and they have delivered. Every request for information and changes was answered promptly and believe me some of our requests where not small. I Have given Rezgo a 5 stars rating because of the ease of use and customer support provided.

Cons

Thank you Francis. We really appreciate your feedback. When we do a major release, we often only here about the things that have gone wrong. It is so nice to hear about the things that have we done well. All the best!

Rezgo is a fantastic tool for listing your tours. The customer service is quick and very helpful

Pros

Easy to set up your tours. The ability to adjust pricing for different time periods. The ability to control how many bookings can be made The customisation for your website offered by rezgo.

Cons

Customization does not extend to mobile responsive site. Can have people pay deposit but no follow up for full amount meaning you need to use other payment methods.

Great for startups because there are no set up cost and super fast customer service

Easier to manage our business and easier for customers to book our tours directly

Pros

Ease of use is what makes it so great, easy to set up and many cool features to manage your small business efficiently, easy to integrate with plugins

Cons

commission charge seems a bit high for direct reservations and through OTA's. Everything else is great about rezgo, highly recommended.

Awesome service and very easy to use!

The shop itself is very, very easy to use, and the products can be added quickly and without too much hassle. The support is great, I got an adjustment on the template to fit my own website and it looked perfect. Good job guys!

Great Customer Support and excellent features and User Interface

Very Happy with my experience launching my activity business with Rezgo. From sign-up to the integration into our website, Rezgo has provided very strong support. It began with some great automated emails/blogs about different aspects of their system. When I had questions about features and processes their customer support was very responsive and helpful. The Rezgo engine is very robust with a ton of functionality that I have yet to explore, but the process of setting-up some initial, simple tours, was very intuitive and easy.

Pros

Funcionality is perfect for the tour and activity business.

Cons

Some of the more complex functions are not as intuitive, but Rezgo suport is very responsive when needed

Vayando is proud to use Rezgo to connect curious travelers with micro-entrepreneurs

We researched many booking platforms before deciding that Rezgo was the best solution for us. The customer service has been excellent and we're excited to have so many features available without having to purchase an expensive 'gold' package, like other services offer. Vayando connects curious travelers with micro-entrepreneurs all over the world, so it's important to have a robust and easily-managed booking platform, which we've found in Rezgo.

Cons

Thanks for the feedback Scott. We certainly appreciate the positive words. If you need anything, don't hesitate to let us know.

...and most of all, IT JUST WORKS!

We are in our third year of business at SoCal Rafting and our third year with Rezgo. Business is up 300% this year over last, and thanks to the booking rules and inventory sharing we are growing smoothly. I can't tell you how important it is to be able to call and reach live support immediately if there is a problem or I make a mistake. These guys are here for us when we need them. But most of all, their system just works. Once everything is set up it doesn't break down. It just works and lets me spend my time on more important things.

Cons

Such amazing helpful people & fantastic booking system!

From the start it has been a simple process to set up our booking pages with Rezgo. The back end system is simple to use and easy to make changes to. The finished page looks very professional, and we are very pleased with it. But most of all the customer service is outstanding. Every question we had, big or small, was answered and action upon on very quickly. I would recommend this company to anyone who is setting up a website that involves booking tours as our experience with them has been fantastic!

Cons

Quick and Easy Setup for Custom Microsites!

We needed a system that allowed us to quickly setup sites for specific clients to book activities and manage payment securely. This also needed to allow us to manage blocks and inventory. We are now able to respond much faster to client requests with a polished, professional site.

Pros

Very easy to get up and running, nice customization options and intuitive user interface-front and back end.

Cons

High per transaction costs-this is tough for us when competing with so many other online booking systems; margins are thin and this makes it hard to stay competitive in pricing.

Easy to use, great support, flexible

Online booking system

Pros

It is easy to create and modify products, manage bookings and offer clear and easy access to customer to book products

Great Software!

After endless searching for software that could give us all the features we needed, we were happy to find Rezgo. The software is easy to use, especially for someone who is not very tech savvy. We also are impressed with the excellent customer service. We called a few time with questions and they were answered right away and solutions were explained patiently. We love the professional look of our site and the great service!

Rezgo; 24/7 Money Machine

Even for a someone who is not a web or page designer, Rezgo makes it easy for me, after one year we are extremely happy with the support offered and the simplicity to use. creating new tours for our business has been a breeze.

Pros

Easy to learn and use, our site is going to Word Press config. and we can't wait to update with Rezgo's WP booking engine. We are booking tours 24/7, a big bump in our tour revenue.

Cons

None!

Rezgo is amazing!

I love using the Rezgo program. We use it to sell our show tickets. It makes it easy for vendors to connect with us and for us to connect with other vendors. Loading products is very easy and making changes is also very simple. The system looks great to our customers and our vendors love using it as well.

Pros

Easy to load products. Easy to schedule tours/dates. Easy to limit inventory and create rules for sales and specials.

Just getting Started

We are just getting started with this system and so far everything has been great! Setting up the trips we do was a bit complicated, but once we talked to customer support we realized some better ways to accomplish our goals and setting everything up just right. I think this will ease the headache that is selling trips by the seat, Time will tell.

Cons

Perfect for our small business

We set up Rezgo for our snorkel business in Hawaii. After short tutorial from their representative and some trial and error we have everything running smoothly. There are a few quirks to learn about the software but absolutely nothing too complicated. After a little practice the system is easy and perfect for what we're doing.

Great support team

The team at Rezgo was quick, personable and helpful! They responded to me quickly, asked the right questions and got the job done!

Cons

Thank you for your feedback Kristin. We try our best. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Excellent Customer Support

I needed to co-brand my rezgo website with my company colours but I could not do it myself. I contacted rezgo support center and it was done for me within 24 hours. Now I have my company logo and footer information on my rezgo website.

Cons

Convenient and usefull booking system

with rezgo we are very happy with the results, easy to manage and very good results , easy way to simplify your work and manage reservations in an easy way...

Cons

Thank you for the review Federico. We will keep doing our best to make the system better for you.

Rezgo Branded Website

June and the support team were great in creating our custom website. Even though we run our website on Wix, which is javascript, they were still able to get some of the website header and footer components and it looks good!

Cons

Cost effective for small business

We chose Rezgo as it allows for a lost cost high quality option for us to manage online bookings. The integration with our own website means we can offer a seamless booking experience for our clients

Co-Branding

Very happy with the Co-Branding that Rezgo team just implemented into our booking. The booking has the feel and look of our website. Good job.

Cons

Thank you Jan. We really appreciate the review.

Very Organized

This software is so easy to use and everything is laid out very clearly.

Great Tour Booking System

This is great System to work with where you full control of everything on the site

Cons

It has been a great experience with Rezgo. Very supportive and responsive at a speedy response

It allows it easier for Expedia to help market my Product and services

Pros

Very functional, and easy to use . Easy to find what you are looking up . Allows lots of pictures