rezStream Reviews - Page 3

JL

Jamie L.

My Experience with Rezstream Cloud PMS

The best benefits to this experience with Rezstream Cloud PMS is the support behind the scenes. Whenever we request assistance, the team replies and assists in a timely manner. Which our business is time sensitive so we appreciate this feature very much.

Pros

Once you get familiar with the software you find ways to get from place to place easily. There are more security steps which I appreciate it.

Cons

With the changing of passwords frequently, I have a difficult time to save my updated passwords on my laptop as we work from home. It is not a problem on my desk top to remember my updated PW however that feature doesnʻt transfer to my lap top?

Hi Jamie. Thanks for the review and for being a rezStream customer. Since rezStream is a cloud based system, the password is the same no matter what device you are signing in from. Please reach out to support if you need any help. Thank you!

LF

Laurie F.

Small Lodge Happy with rezStream

We are pleased with rezStream and have no plans on switching.

Pros

We are a 27 room lodge in the mountains of NC and I am the Guest Services Manager. RezStream was in place when I arrived here two years ago. It took me awhile to get the hang of it (I've never been in the hospitality industry), but now find it easy to navigate. The customer service folks are responsive and helpful.

Cons

No big cons, but then again, I do not have anything to compare rezStream to.

Thank you for the review, Laurie! we appreciate you mentioning our support team and glad to hear they are being helpful and responsive to your needs. let us know if/when we can help out with anything else. Thanks again!

TB

Tom B.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Great system along with SERVICE

It has been better that last and really impressed that they have allowed us a grace period during our last 2 years of non-operation. Very thoughtful of our situation. Not many other companies have done this..........THANK YOU

Pros

I can keep track of all my customers and be able to track finical informatio with the click of a button

Cons

I was not able to download all my previous information for my old software.....but enough to start with this software

Thank you for the review Tom and for being a rezStream customer! We're glad you're happy with rezStream. As always, let us know how we can help!

CB

Callie B.

Great Software!

Very easy to use and integrates well with most other platforms.

Pros

The software is easy to use and integrates with most of the platforms we are listed on.

Cons

Some of the platforms we are listed on does not integrate with rezstream calendars and requires you to manually enter those reservations. This could cause a double booking of the same condo.

Thanks for the review Callie. We're glad you gave us a 10/10!! We are working on a channel manager to connect to more channels so please make sure you tell our team what channels you'd like to see if you haven't already! Thanks again for the excellent review and for being a rezStream customer!

SC

Summer C.

Best PMS System for small to medium hotels

Excellent experience, I have reviewed many PMS over the past 20 years and Rezstream is by far the best for our needs

Pros

I love the ease if use, custom field options, and excellent customer service.

Cons

The booking engine could be prettier to the eye

Thanks, Summer for taking the time to write such a great review of rezStream Cloud. Nothing makes us happier than seeing our customers happy and enjoy using an easy-to-use software system to run their properties. A new booking engine is on our roadmap so thank you for that comment. We look forward to continuing to provide top-notch service and let us know if we can do anything else to help!

DE

David E.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Everything you need from anywhere in the world

This product has saved me so much time, produced so many more reservations and allowed me to check for my guests anywhere that I am and prevents me from losing many reservations I used to lose when I had a PC-based dedicated desktop. It also has many automated features like the booking engine which allows guests to book on their own and initiate a confirmation to them and me. It also sends out automated emails for Arrival times, 4 days before and checks on guest stay 2 days after they leave.

Pros

I can access it on my desktop, ipad, laptop, iphone and any computer in the world with a browser.

Cons

Group reservations are a little tricky for arrival times and staying in touch with individual guests.

JT

Jenn T.

Loving this program

Pros

The thing I like most about this program is the ability to offer on-line booking. This has greatly increased our booking in our shoulder seasons.

Cons

I would love it if I received an email when someone booked on-line, because there is not always a number in the activity icon so if I forget to go to my dashboard and look it could have been several hours ago that someone booked on-line.

Hi Jenn. So this response is long overdue but thought I'd say thank you for the great review and for being a customer and would also like to address the "cons". You should absolutely receive an email with a copy of the confirmation letter immediately after someone books. If you are not, please check your junk/spam and then reach out to our support team. Thanks again!

HC

Heather C.

Rezstream is Easy to Use and Customer Service is Exceptional

trying to stay ahead of the OTA's selling all my rooms.

Pros

Customer service is always available if you can't find answers in the knowledge base.

Cons

I wish there was a way to mark the calendar with special events (text that describes the special event). I also wish they would make the Rezstream booking engine easier to book for a direct customer than expedia or booking.com does.

Hi Heather. Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We'd love to learn more about your feedback on the booking engine. We have a very good conversion rate on the booking engine so any feedback is welcome. You can reach out to support to provide the feedback. Thanks again and as always, let us know how we can help!

LK

Leinaala K.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Rezstream makes booking reservation easy

Pros

The occupancy map makes it easy to reserve rooms in a timely manner.

Cons

I can't think of what I don't like about rezstream. User friendly and I like the prompt respond when I reach out to support.

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the software and that it's making your life easier and more efficient. As always, please let us know how we can help in the future!

SS

Sandra S.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Quality Product for Reservation System

The support staff is amazingly helpful. (Marketing, Programming)

Pros

Customer find the software easy for booking. User friendly for Guest Services

Cons

Would like to see housekeeping/maintenance program integration. Would be nice to be intergrated to QB.Reports more user Friendly.

Thank you for the awesome rating and review Sandra. I'm glad that you find the system easy to use and that our support team is amazing! Thank you for the "cons" as well and I'm glad to know they are all things that we are working on. Watch out for a Quickbooks integration sooner versus later. Thanks again and we're so happy to have you as a customer.

EF

Eric F.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Easy System with GREAT customer service.

Fantastic. I have used 3 others and by far it stands out. Other sites are endless transfers to other departments or no response.

Pros

The platform is easy to manage and use. The customer service is outstanding!

Cons

Just hard to change reservations once made. You have to find just the right screen.

Thank you for a great review Eric. We're so happy to hear that you love rezStream and our amazing support staff. We appreciate you and appreciate the feedback.

DH

David H.

Rez Stream Review

Great, the ease of using Rez Stream is super helpful for the job I do!

Pros

Easy to work with and saves me a great amount of time from what I had to do in the past with paperwork.

Cons

Some things on it I have to dabble through every once and awhile.!

Thank you for the review, David. Glad to hear things are going well for you!

GL

Gayle L.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

I think that the monthly charges for the software and for Marketing are too expensive. The software is too slow, making changes takes way too long.

Pros

The reservation and reports are easy to use

Cons

Way to slow to update changes made on our end

Hi Gayle! Thank you so much for the review and feedback. We'd love to learn more about the slowness you are reporting. If you could please email support and mention this review, we'll check out the system. We are not getting that feedback from others so just want to check. Thanks again and as always, let us know if we can help with anything.

TW

Toni W.

Great software program

In our early winter season, we get more than 100 calls a day for bookings and having the system online will reduce the number of missed calls and lost customers due to their ability to book online as well.

Pros

Ease of use, great customer service, and I love the on going webinars.

Cons

I had the old platform before it switched to the cloud and the report that was most helpful to my employees is no longer available.

Thank you for the great review, Toni! We're happy for the 5 stars and glad you find the system easy and the support team helpful. If you haven't already, be sure to let the team know which report was available in the old desktop program. Thanks again!

MR

Melanie R.

Highly recommend

Excellent

Pros

Excellent support Connection to online booking sites makes our job easier Easy to learn and use Reports

Cons

Not really any cons to report at this time, the RezStream team is very proactive so whenever there is something that can improve the software they are diligent about getting it on their “to do list”

Thank you for your review and for being a rezStream customer Melanie! We're glad you are enjoying the software. As always, we're here to help when/if needed.

CM

Casandra M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Easiest, best software to work with!

So happy I went with rezStream!!!! Never switching to another!

Pros

Very easy to use and when I don't understand how something works the response from a represenative is amazing!!

Cons

Everything is very well laid out for easy use!

What an amazing review Casandra. Thank you so much for the love! Nothing makes the rezStream team happier than helping our customers. Thank you for being a loyal customer and as always, please let us know what we can do to help in the future.

LJ

Lorena J.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

A very friendly and functional software!

I love to work with RezStream Cloud because if you need support, the team contact you very fast with the right response. This software works excellent for our hotel!

Pros

I like how friendly it is with all the items we need for our hotel and also help us a lot with our reports. We get all the information we need with the support team and it is constantly updating to make our work easier. Thanks a lot!

Cons

I do not have anything to say, we love to work with this software.

KP

Ken P.

Venice Beach Villas

Fantastic. The support team as Rezstream is second to none.

Pros

User Friendly. Quick and easy to navigate

Cons

Adjusting pricing for different seasonal rates is a hassle

Thank you for your review Ken! We're glad that you are enjoying the system. I know our team is working on the rate setup and how to make that easier. Thanks for being a rezStream customer and as always, let us know how we can help!

NB

Nancy B.

Love RezStream

Very happy

Pros

Easy to use, and we have never double booked guests.

Cons

Some things are complicated to figure out.

Thank you, Nancy! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. I'm so happy to hear you love rezStream. Please let our team know when you find things that are difficult because we can help possibly find easier ways to do it using the flexible interface. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

VH

Veronica H.

The Ease of Rezstream

I was nervous at first, it looked like a lot to learn. However, after training and just playing around with the system, I’m completely at ease while using it

Pros

Rezstream is a simple, yet complex POS program. It is simple because it is easy to use, easy to teach others how to use it and very forgiving if someone makes a mistake. It is complex because, it does everything! Plus, it allows you to customize the program to suit your company’s needs.

Cons

The POS retail sales… It is the only challenging thing, it took a little longer to get the kinks figured out. We’ve since incorporated a code system

Awesome review Veronica, we appreciate it! I am glad you find the program simple with a lot of customizations available. That is exactly what we intended when the developers built the system. Thank you for being a wonderful rezStream customer and as always, reach out to the amazing support team if you need anything!

MM

Mollie M.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great Software

Pros

Easy to use, has all necessities for our business.

Cons

I would love to see more customization in the emails that we can send to guest. Attaching a PDF would be helpful!

Thanks for the review Mollie. Make sure you reach out and provide our team with more specifics on the customizations of the emails. We're glad you love the software though! Thanks again.

BR

Becky R.

Best Fit for our Motel

We have been writing reservations down in a binder. This is a labor intensive process which involves speaking with potential guests on the phone and interacting online through emails. Many times these interactions don't result in a booking because they are just checking availability. Having rezStream manage online reservations frees up time for us to work on other areas of our business.

Pros

We interviewed several different online reservation companies before going with rezStream. We felt they were the best fit for us because we liked the software the best. Also very important to us is that they are very professional, organized, helpful during each stage of the process and eager to make sure we are happy with their services.

Cons

I really like the software! I can't think of anything I would change.

Thank you for the detailed review, Becky. Glad to hear that rezStream was able to give you more time back in your day. We're happy that you chose rezStream after reviewing other companies. Please let us know if/when you need anything, our amazing support team will help you out anytime!

SR

Sarah R.

We love RezStream!

Pros

Ease of use & organization. Customer support is exceptional!

Cons

Looking forward to the integration with Quickbooks.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! If it weren't for customers like you, we wouldn't be able to keep providing updates and support. Thanks again!

HS

Holly S.

Excellent Software

Use daily with seasonal business. Online availability allows pre-season reservations and calendar tracking.

Pros

Ease of use and accurate detail. Tracking of online reservations during off season

Cons

Somewhat combersome calandar between years of future reservations.

Thank you, Holly, for the review! We are happy to see that you find the software easy to use. I'd love to hear more information on the comment of the years of future reservation. Let me/us know if you want to schedule a conversation!

JB

John B.

Hospitality, self-employed

Good Value & Service

Excellent!

Pros

Easy to use from many different devices. Reports well and helps make it easy to use.

Cons

No complaints, very good and easy to use. Reports well and on multiple devices!

We appreciate your review John and thank you! Love to see that you're benefitting from the team's efforts to make it easy!