RockSolid MAX Logo
RockSolid MAX

Affordable and easy-to-use POS software helps retailers grow

visit website

RockSolid MAX Reviews - Page 2

RockSolid Max

Very helpful and responsive customer service

Pros

Customer service is very helpful and responsive

Cons

Not being trained d/t system already in place upon purchase of business.

Overall, it has been a sound investment in the efficiency of our company

Pros

The cloud based format, integration with Orgill, fairly simple learning process

Cons

Online help is difficult to search/navigate, responses from tech support is very slow (they have a solution, it just takes a while to get it

rock solid review

pretty good like it so far

Pros

the program runs way smoother and i love the customer service

Cons

sometimes finding things and the reports are hard

Worst Point of Sale software I have ever used.

This would have been an ok system 20 years ago. I had a competitors system, switched to Rock Solid, and decided to switch back after 10 months. When inquiring with support on features all but once I was informed our system cannot do that. Support was decent, except I was on hold close to supporting hours ending when the recording stated "support hours have ended please call again tomorrow" and hung up on me. I was furious since the system was locked up I could not even run a customer purchase. I would not recommend this system for an advanced user. I would compare ECI software Windows 98, years behind everyone else. The reason I gave ECI one star is because I could not give it zero stars.

Pros

Cons

So many things you cannot do. ie email a purchase order, re email an invoice or run a receiving report for goods received. Takes too many steps to accomplish a task such as looking up an item with an unknown stock number.

Waste of money.

Waste of your money

Pros

Had great reports and end of day features. It was easy to check out customers and fairly easy to enter purchase orders.

Cons

Did not keep inventory correctly and could not get technical help. Everytime we had a problem we were told that their system had never done this before.

Greenville Hardware Implementation

This product was introduced to us at a trade show. We knew immediately that this would be the POS that we would choose. Purchasing was a breeze. Shipping was fast. Implementation was smooth. Training was amazing with rep. ( Wonder Woman)

Pros

Ease of use. Document handling. Inventory control. Ordering capabilities.

Cons

We have no issues with the software, works flawlessly.

Much better than your pos software

i cant think of anything else that this company could provide in this budget friendly software. they take care of all most all those thing which are hard to integrate such as cloud computing, point to sale, inventory and credit card information.

Pros

mobile connectivity and special order handling are among the best features they are having as well as easily integrated with majority of those accounting solutions. it is one of the convenient software till the date can be proved had you not know about it till now.

Cons

there are only some features i don't prefer are troubleshooting which should last for few minutes, but that doesn't make this software not worth it. in fact their trained staff try their best to train you in 10 classes a week to teach you.

Easy Breezy

Pros

The product is easy to use. We can add on what we need easily. When I have questions, I get a quick response.

Cons

The add ons are easy, but for a new shoestring budget start-up, the cost of the add ons can add up.

Software Advice saved the day with NonProfitEasy

Pros

They have very helpful support, and it has great functionality. We are still learning all it can do!

Cons

So far we've liked everything! We are still experimenting with options and rolling them out slowly.

Not Retail Friendly!

If you have a high volume of customers at your cash registers DO NOT purchase this program. It runs way to slow and shuts down randomly while wringing people up. I have used 6 different point of sale programs through the years and this is the absolute WORST program I have ever used. I am a bookkeeper and do retail management and I do not recommend this program.

Pros

This would be a very good program for keeping track of sales in an office. You have lots of reports at your disposal.

Cons

Times out constantly while using. Too slow. Can't print duplicate receipts for customers. Can't do proper maintenance on products. Point of Sale and Maintenance are all in the same program so you have to quit what you are doing to ring up a customer and then start all over again from scratch. No ease of access for register people to find products that don't scan. Does not ring up sale items at sale prices. Coupons don't scan properly.

Product Review

Pros

I like the price and value proposition. They have great customer service.

Cons

They provide only annual updates to their software.

RockSolid POS is terrible!

Pros

ECi's personnel oversold the software. This software is nothing more than an overpriced upgrade from carbon copy receipts. Save your money and purchase Intuit. I have been way more satisfied as a Construction Supplier with QuickBooks.

Cons

The so called customer support is non-existent! If you feel that your software was not implemented correctly or need additional support, forget it!

Very poor product with poor support.

Pros

It is really easy to use.

Cons

It does not keep inventory correctly. Also, support is almost nonexistent.