Salesnet CRM

Better Sales People. Better Sales.

Salesnet CRM Reviews

Pros

This tool has worked me wonderfully in the 8 months I have been using it, thank the creators because they have significantly reduced my work times.

Juan L.

This will help you create a better understanding of the software and you'll be able to give a more helpful evaluation.

Phyllis C.

Great value, especially after the makeover this CRM solution is just one of those top products out there.

Frans C.

Norm S.

Importing lists compatibility. Difficult for people who only do it every so often.

Chad H.

Norm S.

4.2

This reviewer only left a rating

I have been using Salesnet since 1993 and have seen the application grow exponentially. From the Legacy version to the New Salesnet I am continuously impressed by the developments implemented within the application. I can not rave enough about the versatility the application provides. We utilize every aspect except API capability and that is only per our business model. From the ability to create...

This reviewer only left a rating

My husband handles most of the heavy lifting when it comes to this software but when I saw this opportunity I wanted to comment from an user perspective. I need to say that Salesnet is really easy to use. I am not the most computer savvy person around. Email, Facebook, Excel and Word are probably the extent of my "professional' experience/knowledge. "Simple" and "easy" are key and Salesnet is pretty...

CRM Administrator / Marketing Specialist

Pros

Going from no CRM to having CRM is a drastic improvement. We are happy to be able to access all of this information in one place.

Cons

I think the overall feel of the website is dated, it doesn't seem intuitive to me as a regular user. I've learned some tricks to get around some of the bugs while they're being hashed out. I'm hoping it will improve

User-Friendly, Integrative and Valuable Business Tool!

Pros

SalesNet is streamlined to make it user-friendly and efficient. It's customizable tabs, sort-by features and numerous contact categories are all functions I find very helpful.

Cons

It is somewhat of a tedious process to import new leads, having to format the excel spreadsheet just right. However, if there are any errors or kick-outs, it is easy to go back and make said changes.

Salesnet Review

I am forced to use Salesforce.com with new management at RWD; however, my productivity and sales results are limited by the limits of that system. I critically miss the lack of sales process as SFDC uses a stage gate approach which becomes nebulous and unpredictable in its application.

Pros

The sales process engine is by far the most powerful tool, especially when combined with dashboards that give instantly understandable information as to sale progress and next steps. In addition, the ability to extract information and drop it into MS Word is easy, straight forward and repeatable so that customized reports for off-line use.

Cons

The older version tended to have an old interface, but the new version makes it as good as or better than anything else on the market.

Overall very satisfied and software delivered all that was promised.

Pros

Simplicity. Great to use and pretty self explanatory. Great system to purchase by both the everyday users and the every so often users.

Cons

Sales process the fundament for great selling

Great value, especially after the makeover this CRM solution is just one of those top products out there!!

Pros

As said earlier Salesnet indeed offers a powerful process engine to easily build your sales process right into your CRM. This intergrated approach gets you a productivity increase while managing your complex sales processes.

Cons

However being a Miller Heiman customer using my Gold, Blue and Green sheets it would be the cream on the cake if Salesnet offered the integration, using the Sales Access Manager software from Miller Heiman. An integration of this level would jumpstart your efficiency when dealing with complex deals, managed on your Blue sheets.

Awesome

Less time work hard

Pros

Cons

We could improve the interface of the tool, it took me a little work to learn how to use it and navigate it.

Solid CRM

Pros

I would recommend using this product. It is easy and can be a good add on to the sales team in the office.

Cons

The support is sometimes difficult to understand but that could also be our lack of intelligence when using it.

Easy to use, could be easier

Pros

It's very easy to look up clients and their point of contact.

Cons

Too difficult to create new reports. I want to just easily click what I want to see in a report.

Great tool to use, user friendly...customer service is exceptional!

Pros

Easy to use once you receive training and the customer service is always fast efficient, effective and friendly!

Cons

That you do not have the options to change a few fields around and a few reports can not be tailored to our companies needs.

salesnet

If you want to improve your sales you should purchase Salesnet.

Pros

Very complete CRM product that truly drives our sales best practice.

Cons

It has so much functionality that we can use all the features