Salestrakr CRM Reviews

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

David Y

Very, Very Impressed with this application. My whole company uses this CRM and I will use no other

Reviewed 2012-10-17

I recently purchased Salestrakr after an exhaustive review of numerous CRM's both large and small. Salestrakr completely impressed me with it's ease of use in storing data and sorting both contacts and clients, it's speed at bring the data to my employees, and it's ability to create the e-mail campaigns my company needs to stay in touch with my client base. After just two weeks of use, I purchased seats for my entire company and will never go back to my old expensive one. Also, Salestrakr allows me to download my data at any time for any reason. No other CRM allows that type of access to my data. Well Done Saletrakr!!! You have a client for many years to come.

Simply Powerful CRM

Nico Montinola, IT Outsource Inc.

Reviewed 2012-10-21

I think Salestrakr will eventually be the standard for SME's because it is so easy to integrate into a company's sales & marketing operations. Its powerful features and low cost will easily save money and justify the move to a cloud-based SaaS sales force management and automation system. Companies that still use Excel, Outlook or in-house developed CRM systems will be at a severe disadvantage competing with companies that have mastered the benefits of using Salestrakr in reacting to customer's needs and responding to sales opportunities. Salestrakr CRM is one of those business tools every company will need to look at or risk losing money and their market share.

Bob V

Great System

Reviewed 2014-01-21

Great System, we could not run our business without it. We are in a highly regulated environment and the system has enabled us to meet all our requirements in a virtually paperless structure and with total confidence and peace of mind.