Salon Booking Reviews - Page 3

Great plugin

After COVID19 we need to shedule and limit the access into our structure. Thanks to the plugin we have solved all the users' waiting problems, guaranteeing them distance and safety

Pros

I like the versatility and ease of use and setting

Cons

it can be improved in the back office interface especially when using the multi-shop add-on

Thank you, we hope to improve the back-end for multishop as soon possible.

Exactly what my customer needed

Pros

It is easy to customize and easy to use. And the big plus is the app. My client was very happy to learn that she will be able to manage her bookings from wherever.

Cons

I won't say they were things I didn't like.

Thanks for your review

Good Software

Our overall experience has actually been pretty great!

Pros

Any software that makes it easy for my team to transition as far as user options is a great software for me. They are very very reasonably priced and have so many plugin options to choose from.

Cons

Anytime we feel that there may be a need for something to improve they make so many improvements monthly that I think everything gets covered. The booking reports may be a little difficult to read at first but after using it, it is easier to understand once practiced enough.

Salon Booking support needs to listen to the customers

Overal it works but we need to tweak the usage and keep an eye on updates to be sure everything is still working. So the software isn't working like expected. Same count's for the way e-mail forms are setup. It's very basically and not able to customise the look of the mails to company designs.

Pros

When we started using the software it looks handy, but in real there is a lot of trial and error when new features are developed. I think this shouldn't belong on life software usage, but for instance on a user group that like to test beta software.

Cons

I don't like the way errors and problems are handled, most of the time SB is telling me that other plugin are causing the issues. But it's not honest to say that you need to use a Wordpress website without general plugins that solves security issues and protect your website for hackers. I'm now waiting for over a year to solve issues with the mobile app, so employees can make bookings with the mobile app. Besides that i don't like the settings for timeblocks, e.g., when set to one hour, customers are only able to make appointment at e.g., 9.00 or 10.00 AM instead of the starting time 8.30 AM so only on whole hours. Thats a bit stupid in my opinion.

Hi, thank you very much for the time you spent for submit your experience with our software. Your considerations are very valuable to us as we can use them for our software improvements. Just to share with the readers of your review we want to add some more information. Salon Booking System is a WordPress plugin and not a stand-alone software so the chance to see some conflicts with other...

Salon Booking Plug-in used for a Pet Shop (WooCommerce online Store )

I used the salon booking plugin to create a new option for clients to schedule a grooming session for their pets, is so easy to install while using WooCommerce and to configure to make it work inside any page. It needs some configurations (hours, days available, responsible) but overall a great tool to use.

Pros

I like that is so easy to start using it, (plugin for WooCommerce) and to configure, you can change the style of the calendar and the services provided to the client. It works really fast and has some amazing integrations (emails notifications and SMS)

Cons

To change or customize the email template that the tool sends to customers I needed to code some text and go into the PHP file. not easy if you don't know that part. should be easier. Also connecting it to Google Calendar requires some extra steps but in the end, works perfectly.

A lot of issues

I dident like the software. A lot of issues, its better to use a Saas and pay more but with any problem.

Pros

Its very cheap, and its very easy to implement in wordpress.

Cons

Its very inestable, and I lose all the data in 3 times.

One of the best booking systems on the market!

Customer service has a always super helpful and will get most things fixed in a day or 2. They give you so many features as standard in the free version but as stated before, just allowing one payment option like PayPal would be a game changer! I would highly recommend this software to anyone who needs a scheduling app that is very intuitive to use with options to suite almost every need.

Pros

This system allows my students to manage bookings online. They can manage and track how many bookings they’ve had before and can reschedule whenever they may need to. The automated system allows them to receive emails with booking reminders and their bookings sync with my google calendar which helps keep me organised. I leave a rest period per booking of 30 minutes to enable me to drive from house to house. This system enables you to this plus so much more! The customer service team is second to none! Whenever I’ve had a problem in the past they have been super quick in assisting me and on occasion have sent a beta version with the fix in order to test it.

Cons

I would like there to be at least 1 payment option on the free version. PayPal has a very simple gateway and is standard everywhere now on all plugins that are free. I know the program is already feature rich but this would help it top the market! Then a paid version could allow more specialised payment options like strip.

Software Unico.!

Eccezionale. L'assistenza è iper reattiva. Se possono ti aiutano sempre.. ed anche velocemente. Ho provato diverse soluzioni che esistono ma è il migliore.

Pros

Il plugin ha una versatilità di personalizzazione eccezionale. Sono previsti veramente tanti casi di utilizzo. La versione free offre la possibilità di utilizzarlo quasi a pieno in modo da comprendere bene se è il tuo software giusto.

Cons

Non c'è la possibilità di avere un applicativo di background fuori da WP.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

It is a great software.

Pros

How easy is for end user to create appointments

Cons

The new UI in last update on daily calendar view. Does not support mobile application for end users

hermanos barbershop

Pros

easy to booking and free to try and mobile app

Cons

you can't chose appointment time lees than 15 min

Excellent salon booking if you run your own site

Salon booking WordPress plugin allows a client friendly booking experience online, integrates with sms and email reminders etc. It really solves a lot of our problems. You would need to be a bit au fait with WordPress but the support is out there. I was very happy to find it after searching a long time for an acceptable online booking system. After a couple of years I started paying which allows online...

Pros

Easy to install and configure on WordPress. Good support. Free unless you want to accept payments or support the developer. Good integrations - messaging and payments. Frequently updated. Good customer experience.

Cons

We don’t use google calendar so interface with real calendar is a bit clunky however this should be resolved with the mobile application.

Hi, thank you for your precious review. We'll try to improve the lack of the plugin as soon as possible.

Flexible and comprehensive booking solution

this is a somple solution that integrated straight into the website we built. Paretns can choose the subjects that they want to help their children with and are then able to see what slots are available, book them, get an instant confirmation and pay for the lesson in advance by card (there is the option to pay cash on the day). Everything is automated and does not need to be manually assisted. Overall and excellent soltution.

Pros

Low cost of entry. To get the booking system up and running and seeing how it will work was simple and we were able to take the leap without worrying about the cost. Has many of the features of expensive system, so you dont feel that you are missing anything. Adding PayPal to take payments from the booking system was easy, although that is a chargable feature. Actually using the solution day-to-day is simple enought.

Cons

The solution is clearly geared towards hairdressing, spa treatment business and the like. As we were looking to set up a tutoring buisiness, it felt that there were some compromises to be made. In reailty, we have manage to achieve most of what we were looking for - a lot of the differences were down to terminology. Maybe some templates for different types of business might help. Installation is easy but setting up the rules can be a steep learning curve. Not everything is in the menu that you expect it to be, so as an admin it can be tricky to start. Takes a couple of passes to get a grip on how things work.

Excellent - for customers and for running my business

As I said above, it wasn't just that clients loved it, it was that it made it so easy for me to organise my schedule. Every day, my list of appointments appeared on my Google calendar and if I needed to check when a client has last visited, how many appointments they had had, it took just a couple of minutes. Now I am setting up a new business and I never even though about using an alternative booking system.

Pros

This is all I needed to know: when I had my massage business (pre-Covid), clients would say that they choose me because it was son easy to book. Or they would just spontaneously complement me on the booking system. It's a very flexible system. For example, I set it up so that I could make more slots available to regular clients (by using categories for my services), and I always had 15mins between clients and I could change this any time I needed to. When it came to applying for corona, I could just download as CSV file to show all the bookings I had had to cancel - this made it so easy.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind - I can't think of anything at this time.

Thank you very much for your feedback, if you find any kind of possible improvement please report it to us.