Schedule it Reviews

Pros

What our office likes most about the software is its ease of use, it is not complicated to create resources, and the scheduling of the resources. The Software is very user friendly.

RB

Robyn B.

An excellent and user friendly system, with good telephone support if needed.

AM

Andy M.

We are very satisfied with the overall ease of the software and the customer service, all of our questions are replied to promptly and all problems that have popped up have always been solved.

RB

Robyn B.

Cons

The report feature was very confusing. I did not understand the directions.

LM

LAURIE M.

There is nothing I would say I do not like, I occasionally find it a bit "clumpy" when trying to add specific details about a client but this is in no way a complaint.

DL

Dave L.

I don't like having to double filter everything.

NR

Nichole R.

4.9

Great, simple solution.

Has improved our whole management of how we plan and resource our operational business. Providing real-time visibility which in a very reactive business, is essential to meet our customers needs.

Pros

Easy of use. "does exactly what is says on the tin".

Cons

None, the software is very easy to use. We have a number of inexperienced tech users, who use this with ease.

Our Focus point

ScheduleIt is like a box of building bricks - you have the component parts and it is up to you how you configure the system to provide the desktop view that suits your needs. We very quickly decided on a layout and set up templates for our various types of jobs which are easy to identify on our calendar. The multi-tier access permissions has allowed us to set up the system so that our engineers can only see what we want them to see, with office staff having access to all information. It is all about flexibility and that is where Schedule it excels - if you cannot set up a feature that you want, the support services will help you out - we have found them to be second to none. Schedule it is our focus point that we all refer to for our engineer scheduling needs.

Pros

Our engineers always know what job they should be doing through the use of the Schedule it App on their mobile devices; the integration with Google maps provides them with directions to the job. For our coordinators and office users, the ease of adding jobs with associated notes and the speedy updating of the data is really appreciated.

Cons

There isn't anything that we particularly dislike about this software.

Scheduling made easy

When we first started using ScheduleIT, we asked for some changes to be made. Some were changed fairly quickly, whilst others took a little time. Contact was made during each request and the whole process was easy to co-ordinate.

Pros

There is a history of every change made to an appointment and includes who made the change/s.

Cons

On the mobile version, week numbers do not appear.

Scheduleit for Scheduluer

For a small business this was an essential tool, as we grew we felt there were better options for our specific industry generating more data

Pros

I like the simplicity of it more than anything, it is very easy to use

Cons

To get the detailed reports out we found there are better more through softwares out there

Schedule It: A MUST HAVE

It is a great way to track room usage; if a room is available; where and what employees are doing for the day.

Pros

The integration of this product was so easy and everyone at the company can use it with ease.

Cons

I don't like having to double filter everything.

Thus far fantastic. the potential for this software to give us the ability to enhance our business model is very evident.

Pros

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS FANTASTIC!! The software is easy to use once you start to use it. View; the visual ascetics of the product are wonderful when you customize it for your organization. So easy to schedule an event, add or deduct resources from it and the ability to build templates for reoccurring events. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the two of you have very fantastic with your support through our software selection phase and the effort that you have put into helping me to understand aspect of the software that evaded me has been fantastic. We are looking forward to many years of business with Scheduleit.

Cons

It takes some time to learn to customize reports....but again we are still learning

Using Scheduleit in a Training Organisation

A great way to ensure that communication with tutors and other stakeholders is up to date and correct.

Pros

This web based app is an excellent way for us to keep track of Tutors, Training Rooms and resources. We use a variety of freelance tutors and run our courses in a variety of venues for lots of different clients. This tool allows the tutors to have an ICS calendar on their phones to keep track of their training schedule, which is great news when there are a lot of changes and requests. Schedulit also has great reporting features for us to run our invoices for completed courses, and to ensure that our tutors get paid correctly.

Cons

The only draw back is the relatively recent reduction in the number of ICS calendar files available. This reduces the amount of tutors we can sync with. Schedulit have also reduced the number of reports available, but both these features can be unlocked if paid for.

Hello Paul, Thank you for great your review. We read your comments about reduced reports and ICS with some confusion as there has not been and never will be any reductions. Please contact our support team so they can help ensure you have full access.

ScheduleIT is flexible for detailed (micro) scheduling of any type of project event

This solves the problem of stakeholder engagement around detailed training planning, this feeds into overall program planning and with the flexibility it can be suited to any project or any part of a project e.g. rostered staff, office staff training, deployment schedule etc. As long as you have an event and can assocaite that with resources (people, place, technology, materials etc) you can do detailed flexible (drag and drop) planning and take the output to Excel. You can also share content easily with stakeholders using Calendar view for engagement, approval, integrated demand planning etc. For me it is an all-in-one tool.

Pros

Flexibility to capture the data I need easily and this data is different for each client I make most use of calendar views and filters for engagement of stakeholders around detailed weekly schedules for training rollout Drag and drop allows for easy planning as part of stakeholder discussions

Cons

When capturing screen views / images of of calendars, you are unable to limit what you capture to a specifed date range e.g. 1st of month to last day of month, but I work around that with the captured image. I have not found any adverse stakeholde feedback on this but I have to do the work with the captured image to block out the unwanted dates.

Thank you Ethel for your great review. Please contact us so we can help you choose any date rage you wish for your export and screen views.

The Perfect Scheduling Software

We have been able to have all of our instructional staff receive notifications, a master calendar to view, and double booking of instructors and rooms have stopped. We also are currently working on building a lab material resource. I am confident that this will be advantageous to our instructional staff.

Pros

The ability to have an instant email be sent to a resource. Our resource is an instructor. They will not be double booked and they know when they are scheduled for a class immediately.

Cons

The report feature was very confusing. I did not understand the directions. I was able to talk with customer service and they helped me with the reports. Super easy once you understand the way they are generated.

No More Double Bookings!

We use it for planning training and consultancy on our calendar to fit in with our staffs timetables. We would be lost without it.

Pros

I love how easy it is to reschedule an event by dropping and dragging and this takes all the associated elements of the event with it. It also lets me know if someone will be double booked on a date selected. I can store lots of information in the events notes to remind trainers on additional topics to be covered attendees emails contact numbers etc...

Cons

I'm sure I don't make use of all the features but so far there's nothing I do not like about the software.

Effective Team Management

Overall the software has save us a considerable amount of time and given extended members of the team clear visibility of their timetable.

Pros

The software gives us a clear visual timeline of all our service engineers and resources. Changing the tasks is very easy with the drag and drop function which saves us a considerable amount of time over the old Excel planner we used to use.

Cons

The licences are NOT floating licences and are locked on a first come first served basis, Fully understand the requirement as a business model but when we have a large team and higher management will not invest in a licence for all users this can be problematic.

Great product

improves time keeping a lost time between jobs

Pros

easy to use and access. New features added still keeps ease of use so the core programme stays the same. Some others you have to learn all over again everytime an update is added

Cons

Could do with a search facility to find historic bookings faster

Thank you Daniel for your review. You can use the List View to see instantly all historical bookings for any client or engineer. Contact us so we can help.

Pros

Cons

The least we like about the software is the cost of it.

CML

The package works well for my business and an extra bonus is the extremely efficient customer support.

Pros

This product covers the requirements of our business quickly and efficiently.

Cons

As we started with the standard package and have recently moved to the business package, I am unable to comment.

Very easy to use and customer service chat is very quick to respond

Been using this software for nearly a year now. I purchased this when I took over the company in November 2020 as I wanted to get the company more organised and for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and myself keep track of all our staff, all our meetings, client appointments etc and this software does this perfectly for us. We are a lot more time efficient now. Love how the customer service chat is available ANY TIME and responds very quickly, even to a stupidest questions

Pros

Love how easy is to use, didn't take long to get used to it and even the new staff finds it easy to learn. Very self explanatory.

Cons

Can't think of any cons, at least not for what we use the software for.

We have found Schedule it to be perfectly suited to our needs and to be a robust scheduling program.

We have found Schedule it to be perfectly suited to our needs, and there are clearly additionally features of this robust scheduling program that I have yet to explore. Simple to use yet full featured, and with outstanding support.

Pros

Simply to use, great visually, and fast support.

New Set Up

Our business was run on a different scheduler systems which we have out grown. We need to up scale and have more functionality. The reports set up is excellent and we haven't really had much time to exploit it but so far it seems to do anything we need it to

Pros

Ease of use and set up. Great speedy customer service.

Cons

Colour schemes could do with codes so we can ensure we have the same shade of red etc whe you use that colour for a task

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your great review. You mentioned colour schemes, these already exists so you don't have to manually pick any shades any more. Contact us so we can help.

Diary

We was apprehensive at first on going digital, but now we haven't back, an excellent and cost effective product.

Pros

An excellent and user friendly system, with good telephone support if needed.

Cons

There are no cons with this product, any issues were dealt with this swiftly.

Fantastic software and service

Couldn't rate the service higher

Pros

I have used the software for around 3 months and it has been consistently excellent for my needs. We have a growing cleaning business and the software has allowed us to easily track employees and clients. Whenever I have a question both phone and email support are quick, friendly and helpful.