ScheduleOnce

Prospects & clients schedule meetings while your team works

ScheduleOnce Reviews - Page 3

Usability is terrible and awful customer service

Pros

It does schedule and give many options for functionality

Cons

Limited 3rd party integration. Not user friendly. Still looks like back end coding software. Awful customer service.

Can't seem to get the hang of it

Often times, when a unique appointment type is needed, I have found myself forgoing the use of ScheduleOnce and taking the old fashioned back and forth method of scheduling simply because I know it is going to take me longer to configure a new appointment type to offer. At some point, I suspect we will be making the switch to Calendly

Pros

It seems to have many different event types and configurations available to offer clients and prospects

Cons

It has been, at least for me, extremely difficult to figure out and configure appropriately. I feel like we are constantly having people schedule at times that we thought were blocked off, or worse, not seeing an option at all!

ScheduleOnce Review

Pros

ScheduleOnce makes it easy for our current and potential clients to schedule meetings with us.

Cons

It was a little hard to setup and integrate at first.

Pre-qualifying leads promises improved focus on conversion

We're experimenting with switching our current scheduling solution to ScheduleOnce. By determining when to offer an appointment (based on form input) we can spend more time on the clients we really want and less time sifting through the mess of leads. At our busiest time of year, this is worth it no matter what.

Pros

Form input dependent offerings Ease of scheduling Zapier integration

Buyer Beware!

The software always booked the wrong time. Support was unable to figure out the issue and they would not provide a refund AND were not able to turn off automatic billing. The only solution was to delete my account immediately (and lose the next 10 months) or wait and delete my account right before it auto-renews.

Pros

The scheduling dashboard is nice. There are good customization options.

Cons

The software always booked incorrect times due to daylight savings conversion. Support was unable to help and no refunds are provided.

Fantastic Scheduling Software

Wonderful!

Pros

Love that it puts all the scheduled meetings whether we or the customer books in directly on the boss' calendar.

Cons

We've had a couple of double bookings, but mostly because of operator error. LOL!

ScheduleOnce is a robust appointment booking system.

Pros

Through this app, I can effectively manage and accept online bookings. What I like about it is that I can send automated notifications which can reduce missed appointments.

Cons

There are occasional system errors that affected operations. There's also a learning curve when setting up your account.

Used trial schedule once

Very good program and would have continued to use but didn't integrate with ServiceM8. Other than that good program.

Pros

Easy to use after setup

Cons

Didn't integrate with ServiceM8

Robust options, but clunky to set up

Overall, it's a great scheduling option and has helped us schedule hundreds of demos.

Pros

ScheduleOnce has all of the event scheduling options you could need for scheduling meetings and demos with your team. It integrates with many tools through Zapier and has some tracking functionality.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve, which seems silly for your scheduling software. Also, more robust implementation of advertising tracking would go a long way!

Good for Automating Meetings

So far my overall experience has been good. No issues.

Pros

It works as advertised. Haven't had any issues with booking meetings. I like not having worry about meetings being missed. I also like the automatic follow ups sent to potential new clients.

Cons

The setup can be a bit confusing. The user interface is not user friendly. I find that I end up having to click around to find what I'm looking for.

Kind of ugly, dated tool with incredible features at a great price.

Pros

The feature set is absolutely perfect for every workflow I've ever tried. It saves TONS of time when setting up meetings, and it's easy enough to embed where it needs to go.

Cons

The admin UI is awful. It looks like an internal corporate tool from the early 2000's. No mobile interface either, which is insane in 2018.

Best scheduling and time saving tool I use

scheduling calls with vendors, sales team, interviews - can get stuck finding a date/time. Instead, I send everyone my calendar so they can grab a time that works for them. saves me time!

Professional Scheduling Tool

I love the Schedule Once scheduling tool. It is very easy to use and is very professional. I love that I can send a link via email to a prospect.

Pros

Ease of use; professional.

Very helpful for business

There were not problems at all it was perfect.

Pros

Perfect for business it helps make everything easier to see and its free which is perfect

Cons

There isnt anything bad about exept they could have made it a software maybe because sites could be unsafe

So easy to use

Pros

Love love love how easy this is to set and use! Things are worded clearly so you don’t need to be a tech savvy to understand what are all the functions and how they work!

Cons

Nothing really to complain about. Price is very affordable and product works!

I use this weekly

Pros

I like that it is super easy to sort by the type of appointment - completed, scheduled, cancelled, rescheduled, etc.

Cons

I don't like that you can't search by a person's name. This is time consuming to scroll through all entries when looking for something.

Sorry Schedule Once... Calendly wins.

We wanted a good online scheduling platform for both existing and potential clients so we gave Schedule Once a shot... It was very cumbersome and lagging compared to Calendly - which we now use for all of our internal and external online scheduling.

Pros

It's really nice once you set everything up - kind of sort of...

Cons

It's not very user friendly in setting up and connecting all of your calendars - and their support is slow to respond even after you've paid for an account. It's like they didn't even listen to what the problem was we were having.

Latest ScheduleOnce user review

Scheduling meetings became smoother with this tool. This easily integrates within email/app and makes life easier.

Pros

- It takes care of synchronizing the calendars of all the meeting attendees. - The follow-ups to the canceled/accepted meetings are handled well.

Cons

There is no way I can downgrade the plan for a limited duration. As in I cannot pause usage of this account if I am sure I dont use this for a month.

Sales Team Uses It & It Integrates With Salesforce

Pros

It connects with Salesforce and makes scheduling easier. If the sales team likes it, then we're happy.

Cons

It's a little basic but it gets the job done.

This reviewer only left a rating