Schedulicity Reviews - Page 2

Caring, thorough, great listeners, want to help

I stay organized and have a way to color code various different types of calendar events.

Pros

Seems easy to use to meet my current needs in terms of using the calendar features. That is my main use at this time.

Cons

The calendar does not have a feature to repeat an appointment entry on a yearly basis. Hence, I can not use this calendar system to enter in birthday reminders that obviously occur on the same date each year.

Needs specialized scheduling feature…

I believe that it is a great product I think they just need to fix some of the features but I don’t know whether or not that was because it was a trial basis. Software looks really nice is very easy to set up scheduling however if they can just add a feature for special scheduling it would be an awesome product.

Pros

it is very easy to use is very easy to set up your scheduling an appointment so I thought that was very good about the software. The aesthetics are very seamless and you can tell that the developers definitely kept in mind the end-user when setting up appointments at all levels.

Cons

It is a wonderful product I believe that it is not very useful for individuals who have fluctuating schedules. I’m not sure if this was just a limited platform when completing the trial but it would be nice to kind of see that because not everyone is able to schedule the same time every day.

Schedulicity is Simple Scheduling Software

Every day laid out for me just how I wanted, no confusion, immediate notifications. Can't ask for more.

Pros

SO easy to use, everything is laid out simply and thoughtfully. They clearly gear their product to their appropriate audience and that is much appreciated. When I worked in the beauty industry, all I wanted was to deal with my clients, not spend time on over complicated apps or scheduling software. Schedulicity allowed me to do just that.

Cons

The problem is not with THIS software, the problem is with the over abundance of salon and spa scheduling software. There are literally hundreds to choose from and no real industry staple. My vote for the standard is indeed, Schedulicity.

Better than sliced bread!!!

I have used Schedulicity for my tutoring and test preparation business for almost three years. I love that I can integrate the app into my website and Facebook page. I keep my customers on my pages rather than sending them to a third party. The company is very responsive to the needs of their clients. The app if forever changing to better meet our needs. I am now able to change pricing per customer...

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize for any business, multiple providers can be added, mobile and web interfaces, appointment notifications, integrates into my website and FB page, great customer service, always changing to better meet my needs

Cons

Payment interface is not PayPal

Great Scheduling App for Small Businesses

Pros

When I first started my small business, I was searching for scheduling apps that met my needs. I noticed other businesses using Schedulicity and decided to give it a try. It was a great choice! The interface is pretty straight forward. You are able to add client profiles easily and they send meeting reminders.

Cons

The only issue I've had with Schedulicity is my reminder emails not being sent out. Luckily, their customer service is excellent. The problem was solved the same day.

really helps maximize use of your time and productivity

Allows my clients to self-manage their appointments, thus reducing my back-end labor and increasing my cost-effectiveness. Thanks Schedulicity. <3

Pros

It's intuitive for all of my clients, no matter how tech-savvy or not. Automatic rescheduling and posting sales for time slots that haven't filled. Very intuitive, clean, aesthetic layout. Awesome app makes managing from my phone a breeze. Very affordable pricing and solid free service.

Cons

It does seem to be bent toward services wherein payment is rendered after service, rather than before (e.g. salons, spas). There's some limitations for those of us that sell e.g. package services with upfront payment.

Simple appointment scheduling with some perks but functionality low.

Pros

It's simple, easy for simple appointments and reasonably priced. The add-ons too are reasonable. I like the software and the price except for a few inconveniences that, in my pedestrian view, would be rather simple fixes. It's easy to make appointments, add clients, move or reschedule appointments. It allows on-line client initiated booking. All of that is great.

Cons

The system doesn't accommodate some pretty simply business structures. If you have a service business that operates in several locations, you have to have separate calendars and separate client lists for each. Or you will have to create pseudo provider names to keep it on one calendar. If you do that, the automatic email messages may send a client in the wrong direction to receive the service. ...

Best On-line Scheduling

I recommend this software to all my friends who run small businesses that are service oriented.

Pros

I looked at a number of options before choosing Schedulicity. It's so user friendly, affordable, and so many amazing features.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that a client can't go in and make reoccurring appointments.

Works great.

Been great to use as a booking site. No real problems over the years using it.

Pros

-easy to use -many different groups/types of business using it -GREAT customer support -good feedback from my clients using it.

Cons

Can be a little difficult to use some of the features, from the point-of-view of the administrator.

I love this software!! It has made running my business a zillion times easier & more time efficient!

Pros

Ease of use combined with very reasonable price. Great client interface. It's like having a receptionist without having one on my payroll

Cons

We can't see all our therapists on the same page because we have a lot of therapists--it makes it harder to see everyone's schedule all at the same time.

Cost Effective Scheduling

Schedulicity is wonderful. Customer service is great. They always respond quickly to my requests and figure out workarounds for my company's needs.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use and that you can set up text reminders and appointment reminders for your clients.

Cons

The software does not have the ability to search for next open appointments. But overall it is a great product

So good!

Pros

Very easy to use and super intuitive. Great for anyone nervous about letting go of their paper calendars!

Cons

Sadly, it currently does not allow for the integration of a payment system. This means I one extra step for clients.

These people are rock stars!

Their technical support is outstanding, they always respond quickly with professionalism. Open communication within the app or email helps fix issue in a fast manner. Ease of use for clients.

Pros

Quick support Frees up your time confirms appointments for you Notifications Android & Apple friendly Ease of use for clients

Cons

Cannot set up special booking times for specific clients Doesn't offer 0 minutes finish time which I feel is important

Buyers Beware

ok

Pros

User friendly for the customers. Very efficient in notifying customers

Cons

Schedulicity does not protect the business that gave them business listing......i.e. customer creates a user name and password to compete with other businesses. Once a customer put a password and user name in the system, then they can go to other businesses in the system and use their same user name and password. i.e. like a beauty salon or a massage salon employee wanted to branch out on their own, then they already have their log in information. Schedulicity does not protect businesses customer list that was created by the business.

A Winning Scheduling Program

Pros

It's easy is to use; customer service is gets back you quickly; saves time and it's affordable

Cons

I wish my clients could go to their Schedulicity account and pay from there to my office.

Great But...

Everything I need is here but one small issue of the add-on choice to services.

Pros

Everything, from booking for owner and clients, app accessibility, being searched by other looking for my service, checking out through the appointment is huge for me. Easy to use and track. Love the reports that I need and use and once again simple to follow. & so much more.

Cons

There is no option for providers such as Nail Tech to be able to pair add-ons to their services. Becuase of this one and small reason I am unable to use this system.

Danielle, Thanks so much for your glowing review! I did want to let you know that we do have 'suggested services' as a feature of our Advanced Marketing Option. It will allow you to suggested up to three additional services when your clients are already booking a particular service. If you have questions about that, please send an email to support@schedulicity.com and they'll take care of you immediately. Cheers

Customizable scheduling software that is a huge time saver!

Pros

Schedulicity is easy to learn and use, seems customizable and adaptable for nearly any industry and allows a client independence in scheduling vs tying up staff time.

Small Business stars

I loved schedulicity and did my clients. Super way to book an appt on the spot! Customer support was quick and speedy in response.

Pros

Great for small business

Cons

Doesn't support retail

Super Easy and Affordable

It is very affordable and easy to use. Saves time providing online booking

Pros

Very intuitive system to use for both staff and clients. It is extremely affordable and has very few 'glitches'.

Cons

A few extra steps are required to set up classes. Nothing really to complain about with this software.

Although I do not use all the features offered, I appreciate the add-ons that are offered

Pros

Very easy to use and reliable, customer service is over the top awesome, love the convenience of having online booking (for me and my clients)

Cons

Really improved my show up rate

99.9 % show rate with little effort from me!

Pros

easy for customers to schedule and keep appts. Beats tracking it manually. Set Allows us to set and enforce scheduling policies

Cons

Square transaction rates are HIGH. Ability for one login to schedule multiple attendees to same event needed.

Does the job

Pros

It allows you create a login and be able to pick whatever service you want and whatever time works best with your schedule. In my place, I used it to schedule a hair cut. It allows the company to be able list their services, how long it takes, and be able to schedule it without the hassle of doing it over the phone. I liked the ease of use. If you're in a larger city, I'm sure you'll have a wide variety of services you can schedule.

Cons

It's not a very modern website and very bare bones feel. Because it's geared to be for any type of business, it's not flashy. I would be concerned with scheduling with any company I wasn't recommended or didn't know well because you can't tell what's safe and what isn't safe.

Decent at the beginning, but I quickly needed more options

Decent option for those starting out, but if you primarily conduct services online (as opposed to in person salons or tutors), it may not have all options you seek.

Pros

When I began using Schedulicity I was allowed 10 free bookings a month. This allowed me to keep my coaching services open for new and follow-up clients. I am a personal finance coach conducting all services remotely. I liked that clients would get automatic reminder emails and follow-up emails

Cons

I ended up switching away from Schedulicity because they reduced their included bookings from 10 to 5. With all the other additional services also becoming paid add-ons it became cumbersome to keep paying for individual services as needed instead of having one paid account that included all necessary functions.

A great option for smaller yoga studios or yoga teachers

Pros

Schedulicity is great for me because I run classes out of my house and don't want to spend a lot on scheduling software. I can take payment, apply pass and create packages.

Cons

The software is appointment focused and I wish there would be more focus on making the class and workshop options the main focus.

Jennifer, You're in luck! We're planning on releasing a number of new Class and Workshop scheduling upgrades the 2nd week in December! You'll soon be getting waitlist functionality, online waivers for new clients, group booking, and alerts for statuses of clients accounts. If there's anything else you would like to see, please feel free to email support@schedulicity.com. I'll make sure they're looking for your input. Cheers! Michael

Booking system

This is very helpful for my business. I do get complaints from clients that they have trouble often with logging into the site.

Pros

It's easy to use

Cons

Sometimes the site is hard to log into