Setmore Reviews

Setmore

Deliver your magic.

Setmore

The best FREE software for booking calls

Pros

It is easy to use, available to send on different platforms and links up to your phone

Cons

It would be good to be able to set different times for different services we have available

Amazing Product

I needed something that I founds easy to use that will help me set my appointments

Pros

It's very user friendly and super easy to set up

Cons

Might be a bit difficult to set up for the technically challenged

Amazing

Love it!

Pros

It meets all my needs! & the customers support is absolutely terrific!

Cons

I wanted to edit the “share appointment details “ message so I can easily share it with customers, but you don’t have that capability.

Good in all his point

Pros

I like the possibility to let staff manage their own appointment and share the calendar with other third party applications, such as google calendar or Outlook, not to mention the App that it makes it really a complete platform!

Cons

The website plug in is not as i was expecting, at last i had to do a workaround to let the calendar work on our web pages... Maybe my fault but for me it can work equally without that plugin.

Game Changer

Pros

I love this scheduler! It has truly been a game changer in our way of doing business during a pandemic. I will be upgrading very soon and can't wait for all the new features.

Cons

Took a little to get to know it but pretty easy.

Setmore review

I am happy with the product

Pros

It is easy for customers to make their own bookings.

Cons

Time-slots are not easy to customize especially if you want to integrate non working breaks etc. that are not the same time as the time slots for appointments

Softmore Review

So far, my experience with Setmore has been very good and the service is exceptional.

Pros

The graphics are great and it integrates with my existing website.

Cons

Bit of a learning curve. Although, support is very helpful and the instructions are clear.

Great service

Pros

I like how user friendly the software is. Also if I can't figure out something costumer service is wonderful and helpful.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the is that I have to delete multiple contacts one at a time.

Lack of Support

Pros

Ease of use with setting up class timetables and putting new classes on line to book.

Cons

Difficult to get help, although there is a pop up box - response is extremely slow as if they are short staffed and working on many at one time. Very disappointing.

Amazing Scheduling Tool

Pros

I love the ease of setting up new staff profiles, services, and classes. It's really easy to change the settings or hide services/classes from clients, and easy to control what is going on. There is also a lot of customization available in terms of branding your own booking page. The feature that really sold me was the ability to send reminder emails to the clients as their appointments come up! Love it!

Cons

I would like to see a little more customization available in changing language on the booking page and within the confirmation emails that get sent to the clients.

Excellent Software

Pros

The software is super easy to setup and use. Very user friendly and can be linked with google calendar. Clean and neat.

Cons

The pages sometimes are a bit slow in loading. Occasionally the may be a glitch but overall a good product.

Scheduling done well.

Pros

It's fairly easy to setup. They provide a subdomain where the schedule is hosted and anyone can book slots without having to signup.

Cons

The Setmore branding for the free tier can seem unprofessional. The interface has a learning curve for first-time users.

Excellent! The rep went above and beyond to answer all of my questions!

My rep went above and beyond to answer all of my questions and help me with my website. I am truly thankful for his excellent customer service!

Pros

This product is very user friendly, has excellent customer service, is free, and helps with staying organized.

Getting Appointments

Pros

Good tool for booking reservation for any service, Reservation for Hotel / restaurants. Free for 4 user /agents. Instant notification for new booking via Email.

Cons

Lack of Paypal as a payment gateway as Square is only the payment solution also in some countries more payment modes are there. Also there is no SMS notification as the solution for it is Zapier which need to be paid for instant notification.

1 free update

Really good

Pros

Its free and my business is new so I cant afford to pay now to have a fancy appointment maker

Cons

I can't find a client through the phone number

Put on Your Professional Face

I am going to re-engage with many using this software - it will boost old relationships and help me to expand more systematically.

Pros

This is a very organized software that allow the user to make a great first impression. I liked that I could put a few of my different roles into this system and keep it all within the same theme. This maximizes my flexibility and minimizes my time output. And everything is laid out in a way that is pleasing to the eye.

Cons

I do not like that the software makes itself difficult to criticize. This offering is hands down, right on point.

Great Software

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Easy for customers to book appointments.

Cons

Would really love to see a capture card details option for no-show and late cancellation appointments without having to take deposits.

Fab so far!

I find I am able to organise my appointments so much easier and can also book appointments on the go which will help me so much

Pros

Haven’t been using long but have found it so easy to use

Cons

I haven’t had any issues at the moment.

Amazing Help

Wonderful

Pros

It was easy to use, allowed pictures, price

Cons

Little difficult transferring my client list of 3500. Here is where the Customer and Experts stepped up and helped me....AMAZING!!!! Very Grateful!!!

Such a Professional Service

Highly Recommend.

Pros

Makes our business standout from the rest, it's so easy to use and very professional.

Cons

I love everything, there is nothing to dislike, it's so easy to use and the customers love it.

Can't beat their free stuff

Pros

It's free, which can't be beat, and the online help is very quick to respond to any needs that may arise.

Cons

Maybe lacking some features that would allow quicker setup of more complex business hours than simply 9-5.

Charity's Setmore review

Booking is easy and convenient. Setmire saves my clients and me time

Pros

It's easy to set up and very user-friendly Easy to book The reminders are a grreat plus

Cons

It will be nice to have Stripe in Namibia or another payment method which is not cash

So Far so Good

Great customer service which is HUGE for me.

Pros

Easy to use and maneuver and they had great customer service

Cons

I wish we had option to customize messages more and even send our mass messages to all clients.

Best Booking Software

Pros

Easy to use and can be customized for booking in many industries.

Cons

Repeat booking for Class should be available in the Free Version, instead of manually inputting it in. I can understand paying for features like payment integration.

Simple and Effective

This system works really well for those looking for something simple. There are additional feature I really need for my business and hope Setmore launches them soon. As I started with them based on recommendation and used something else that had more features but lacked the simplicity of Setmore. So I returned. So far my clients have commented that it was easy to make a booking and I could make amendments on my iPhone before I actually get out of bed!!! Customer services go beyond the call of duty to help with website integration.