All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Setster Reviews

Great!!!

It allows the customer to schedules appointments.

Pros

Easy to navigate. If we have a problem great customer service. Had a few issues with blocking time. But was resolved.

Cons

Some issues with blocking off time. It would not correlate with office calendar. Sometimes if an appointment is already made and you have to reschedule it . The appointment doesn't update.

it is a fantastic scheduling tool,

Pros

ease of use, its a perfect tool for multiple use scheduling. it gives a remote access to our schedule from a laptop or cell phone. it is easy to access and easy to read and use

Cons

I love having most of my appointments scheduled for me!

lots of extra time not spent on the phone trying to reach clients to schedule appointments :)

Pros

The scheduling department takes care of scheduling my appointments which is a huge time saver for me!!

Cons

Sometimes the scheduler puts me at 2 appointments almost 100 km (60 miles) away - I'm not sure if that is a software glitch or personnel training issue.

So good!

See review

Pros

I love that I see any schedule changes immediately! It really helps keep my time organized. And I can Waze the address or call the client right from the appointment in my calender.

Cons

It's a bit hard to change a day of the week you have marked out as permanately unavailable to available as needed once in awhile.

I rely on Setster

convenience

Pros

Clients log in and easily see availability, and it syncs to my google calendar. Can customize schedule as well.

Cons

Clients cannot select their own time zone - they have to use my time zone, which causes confusion. Also, after appointments are cancelled, they don't disappear from my calendar.

Easy to input my schedule and availability.

Makes my scheduling needs that much more efficient

Pros

I found it was very easy to use. I was able to log in and mark my general availability of start and end times varying from day to day. It is easy enough to change at any time.

Cons

The only thing I wish could change would be that in an appointment when all the information was loaded that it would bring forward the address as well from salesforce without me having to go in and manually copy and paste it.

Easy to administer.

Increased productivity.

Pros

Works excellent with Google Calendar and the interface is seamless and quick. Registers appointments within seconds!

Cons

Can sometimes book you off but still available. User needs to ensure they double check personal appointments.

Simple, straight forward, and very user-friendly!

Pros

Customer support has been great and very timely! The u/x is very simple and straight forward and self-explanatory.

Cons

Gcalendar sync tends to lag. Can't set specific appointment types when during specific time intervals

Setster has worked well for our company, where we have multiple locations!

Pros

I like that we can customize the program to fit our company's needs. We have over 15 locations that all need different contact people. I love how we and our customers can accept, change, or decline appointments right from the email sent to them. It makes it really user friendly!

Cons

I do not like how the interface itself isn't particularly customizable. For instance, we have found that after selecting which location you want to visit, it isn't always easy to tell what the next steps are. There are not a lot of instructions on the actual interface.

Great software, very user friendly, and easy to set up.

Pros

I love how this software integrates with my other programs and helps me to stay organized daily. It was very easy to set up with my administrators and I have never had a technical issue when using the program.

Cons

Since my corporation set up the program, I do not have a lot of information about tech support or customer service.

I'm an academic advisor for college students, who use Setster to book appointments with me.

Pros

No more phone tag! Set it and forget it. I love that I can preload the interface with boilerplate info that I would otherwise have to repeat constantly!

Cons

Doesn't always sync with my Google Calendar. People often succeed that signing up for hours that I have blocked out. I have to log in at Setster and refresh the calendar by hand.

Setster is great for locking down a specific time and date to speak to potential customers.

The software makes it easy to contact potential leads directly. They can view my openings and schedule a time that works for both of us.

Pros

What I like most about Setster is the ease at which potential customers can schedule a time to speak to me directly about upcoming projects. It's just a few clicks away to view my openings and lock down an exact time and date. Setster makes it easier for me to make direct contact with potential leads.

Cons

Due to the ease of use and it just being a few clicks away, some leads may schedule times haphazardly. They can schedule a time with a few clicks, but forget they even did it when the time comes around for our session.

Very helpful

Pros

Helps organize initial point-of-contact for our customer base; ability to make appointment is less daunting than calling hotline

Cons

Larger company, lots of users, each with multiple appointments daily...can be difficult to view everyone's schedules at once

Setster has been great! We need it in all branches of our company.

Pros

Easy to set up appointments, gives both parties accountability for appointment which helps with conversions

Cons

Sometimes, when comparing schedules of multiple people, the UI can be a bit tough to sift through, however this is not a frequent issue

This product has been a big help to my business as it has made it very up-to-date and relevant!

The software freed up a lot of my time with making appointments. My clients were able to select a day and time at their convenience and I didn't have to return a lot of phone calls to get them scheduled. Thank you!

Pros

Ease of use for myself and my clientelle. I like that it sends an appointment reminder and lets me know when an appointment has been made.

Cons

I struggled some with syncing my schedule to my phone and computer calendar and understanding the ability to black out certain dates I was not to be available.

Utilize it daily! Quick and Easy

Making it easier for our customers!!

Pros

Was very ease to learn and Easy to use on a daily basis:) Allows our customers to make appointments with us based on our availability... Love the ease of access to our calendars

Cons

We are using more and more

Saves administrative time and puts customer in control

Pros

love the automation and ease for customers to set own apt. And i like the reminders as well. I think it is important in this day and age- any way to set up Text reminders too?

Cons

only goes to one company email. I am not sure- We set it up and kiind of forgot about- so if i rec'd a newsletter or best practives type email i would appreciate that.

Professional and easy to use

Better serving our clients and integration with Salesforce.

Pros

Reliability of syncing with our outlook calendars to make time for appts available easily to clients. Allows us to meet clients where they are with the desired appointment time as opposed to having to pre-designated specific appointment times.

Cons

It doesn't do text message reminders for appointments! HUGE downside. Text messages improved our no show rate from 63% to 16% on a previous system and now that we switched to Setster and do not have texts, we're having to do manual texts.

Mixed feelings

Pros

The client side interface is intuitive and easy to use- it seems to operate seamlessly with our website

Cons

1. Unexpected bugs catches the team off guard and requires last minute scrambling- e.g. customer comes in with an email confirmation of the appointment but it doesn't show on Google Calendar. 2. The software is slower than the competitors when doing the same task with equal number of events/users. 3. when there are multiple users being displayed on the calendar, the interface is hard to read/use.

Very helpful to manage clients and follow up on projects

I get to keep track of my clientele and communicate wit h them effectively. It also makes it easier to get a hold of clients since it is the time they chose to talk.

Pros

Syncs to my calendar and is easy to use. I like how it also syncs to my customers calendar and gives them a reminder of the appointment.

Cons

Sometimes setsters do not always sync with the large setster calendar my team uses. Sometimes I wish we could set 15 minute reminders instead of 4 hours. Sometimes users also get confused by the timezone (but that could be user error).

As a manager for our company, I would say it works somewhat well with a fair amount of limitations

Our users are able to sync Salesforce with their Google calendars so that we can schedule appointments for them.

Pros

It works fairly well with Salesforce but our users are required to have Google email addresses, it does not integrate with Outlook.

Cons

Navigating through the tabs and calendars. For ever user I have to perform a series of clicks to get to their specific calendar, and if I'm looking at more than one in a session I have to refresh my page for it to actually show up.

Solid 7

Overall solid software. Used to make appointments with clients.

Pros

Great design. Easy to navigate. Once set up is done, appointment is easily synced with Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, and iCal. Have a designated page in which you can use it as a website.

Cons

Sometimes button won't work. Customer support sucked.

I've only used it for a few months, but so far I love how easy it is to work with.

It helps make my job easier, and allows me to connect with my clients easily, and effectively. It also helps me stay organized.

Pros

-easy use -easy to make adjustments. -how I can view my schedule with ease. -how it stores client information, so I can easily contact my clients.

Cons

-sometimes needs to be refreshed to reload. -at times I get error messages for no reason -when an appt is cancelled in stays on my schedule in red.

Has worked very well in our applications.

Pros

The ability to give details for the clients projects, and for the client to complete their information.

Cons

I have never had a problem with this software program, there is nothing that can be improved upon. We always get our leads correctly.

Avoid this failing busines

Pros

The technology was built by veterans, but has fallen to stink with the management of current CEO.

Cons

Worst system integrator in the business. They hang onto old accomplishments and the founders sister is the CEO. She has no qualifications and it is very apparent in the company

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.