All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Setster Reviews

I need to constantly monitor the appts. to see if they are appropriate

Faster able to service clients appointment needs

Pros

customers are immediately serviced if I'm not available. I can block out times where I have appts. already scheduled

Cons

I still need to qualify clients even after they are scheduled. Distance isn't always considered when one the same day.

Overall I think Sester is very helpful and easy to use.

Sester is nice because it integrates with Outlook well and is very helpful when scheduling appointments for clients.

Pros

I like that you can add different calendars and block off different days. Sester is also very reliable.

Cons

I wish it was easier for clients to search through and modify their appointments. A lot of customers call in and ask when their appointment is.

I hate that the system dies not actually update the calendar automatically. It double books too ofte

Pros

Easy to type the URL . Other than that it is my least favorite software to use. I would avoid it all together if I could

Cons

No auto update of calendars.. t is my least favorite software to use. I would avoid it all together if I could

I've had a great experience with Setster. I've never experienced a problem!

Pros

I enjoy that customers can schedule meetings and I can reschedule or schedule for them as well. I also enjoy the calendar feature that shows you when you have meetings coming up.

Cons

It can be difficult to find what I am looking for. Finding my appointments took a few tries and eventually, I had to ask a co-worker for help.

Not as intuitive as I had expected but I am getting the hang of it

Pros

Everything in one place, including communications from the customer. Customer having access to what we have for them and being able to see what is still needed. Having the ability to go paperless so we do not have to maintain paper files

Cons

Customers being able to schedule appointments without filling out entire file and/or providing required documents

I have issues with it connecting to my other calendars

I am not sure - It could be more user friendly. Maybe in an app form?

Pros

I like that it works across all our business platforms, and works with our scheduling team to sync appointments.

Cons

I wish it connected better with other calenders, not just google. I use Outlook and apple calendar and need to link to about 4 different calendars.

Setster is great! I love that my clients can make an appointment that is convenient for them!

I really wish when my appointments that come in go right into my Outlook calendar automatically. Maybe I am missing something?

Pros

I have enjoyed the fact that my clients can click on the "Book an appointment" in the email and make an appointment with me in seconds! I also like that it connects up to my Outlook. Amazing technology!

Cons

I am still in the learning process but so far it is okay

Pros

I like the adaptability. We have been learning and changing the system to fit the needs of our agency.

Cons

There are too many steps to complete an account. Because we are still in modifying process we sometimes need to take the long route as opposed at the shorter direct route.

My experience with setster has been frequent but minimal

Pros

Setster has been very easy to use and helps with scheduling and organizing my day. I like that I can confirm and cancel my appointments with ease.

Cons

I wish that the availability calendar went by month instead of week. This function is still a little odd to use for me

You have to fit in one box

Pros

It was great that my clients could book online. The cost was minimal. They paid me when they were supposed to.

Cons

It was difficult to change the format to meet my needs. If I had a problem there was nobody there to help. People would think they had made an appointment but they hadn't.

Delightful and easy to use

Pros

From the second I started using setster I realized how easy the connectivity is and how friendly the UI is.

Cons

Nothing bad about it really. Since I've been using I've only had one issue, but it was resolved by logging back in. So not to bad at all.

Customers really like being able to make phone appointments.

Pros

I find this software very easy to use. It's nice to have the alerts in my inbox when I come in in the morning.

Cons

The software is fine. What I don't like is that customers don't cancel the appointment when they are not going to be available.

The tool is helpful but needs more customization and features to get optimal use.

Pros

You can have multiple locations to schedule appointments or classes as well as multiple providers. The tool can be connected to salesforece.

Cons

Although the tool provides the basic functions there seems to be a disconnection between the software and salesforce. When a customer cancels it is documented in the system but there is no way for this information to be pushed out into salesforce or even outlook.

I use setster to setup appointments with clients

Pros

What I like most about the software is that a client can just click a link and get to my calendar I also like that i can set my own availability.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it doesnt sync with outlook, so I have to remember to go into the application and update my calendar, many times my setster calendar availability isnt accurate.

It is very easy to schedule a meeting

It is easy to accept a meeting request.

Pros

I like the simplicity of it - I just have to sign in, click accept and I am done. I get an email to let me know it is confirmed and I can add to my calendar.

Cons

Uses Setster to set up my availability...it was very easy to use and to modify

I am able to have my availability run across a period of time without having to go in every week to change things. And others are able to see my availability without having to see my other appointments which may be personal.

Pros

Straight forward to use. I also had to modify my schedule and it was very easy to do. I am new to using product. I was offered assistance from our administrator. She went over the program quickly and it was so easy to use, that i no longer needed help to modify my schedule.

Cons

Setser makes it easy for people who to schedule meetings with me, even in different time zones

Pros

Easy-to-use interface, adjusts to time zone, ability to adjust schedule, sends reminder emails for appointments

Cons

Setster is a useful tool, but could be more organized

Pros

I like that it's connected directly to my gCalendar, and that it automatically updates when I update through Setster. However, I wish that Setster updated when I change appointments through gCal.

Cons

It's hard to look at and read properly. All of my and my colleagues' appointments seem to mesh together and I have to search to really find what I'm looking for.

Just what we needed

I have a woodworking business and the last thing I want to do is spend time going back and forth with my customers scheduling a time. I just posted my availability and I'm in control. It was very easy to set up and when I did have a question, their support team was very quick in responding.

Cons

Thank you Jerry for the kind words!

It's always been a great way to get my clients locked down into a schedule. Makes herding cats eas

Pros

Quick and easy and it works well with my flow of work. Very simple to just open it up and make enter my details.

Cons

It would be nice if it could connect to my outlook schedule. Perhaps this is a possibility but I've not sorted it out yet.

How many words??? Great, invaluable, useful, priceless

Pros

Simple. It adds value to my business. No hassle. Excellent support and affordable for small companies like us.

Cons

None that I can think of. It might be scalability but we are not there yet. Let's see in the short term .... hopefully

Easy to use!

Pros

Setster has made arranging meetings so much easier! I love the way it empowers our clients to book in the time that suits them and with such ease! Has definitely been a game changer for us.

Cons

I'd like to be able to have certain time periods automatically blocked out rather than having to manually block lunch breaks, etc. out (although it isn't really that much work so I'll live!).

Well designed and intuitive.

I am able to make appointments with customers who sometimes are frustrated trying to figure out times we can meet. This software takes the problem out of my hands and is a great solution.

Pros

I am able to receive appointments with ease and customers have a simple time using it. The website looks very slick and clean.

Cons

I wish i could change the dates more easily so that I can essentially notify people of schedule changes.

Our transition to Setster via Salesforce has been very smooth.

Pros

The thing I like best about the software is the ease of functionality and how easily it interfaces through Salesforce.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is that the initial setup was a little bit confusing. Other than that, I do not have any complaints at this time.

Found it very easy to use to set up my scheduling needs.

Pros

The ease of use would be what I like the most. I don't have anything to do with its setup. I am just a user to set up my requirements for the office to schedule my appointments.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.