Shape Reviews

5.0/5 (11 reviews)

Jenna Anderson

Shape Software CRM

Reviewed 2019-01-03

Shape Software is our most valuable business tool. Forget about complex and expensive CRM tools, Shape is the first software system that actually make the salesman's job easy. In addition, Shape's development team is always rolling out new and improved features on a regular basis, which makes me feel confident that they take pride in keeping up with current technology.

Pros
Shape Software is intuitive, organized, customizable, and great for any sized company. It's been our most valuable tool in helping to streamline our processes. Your are able to test out all of the features of Shape for 14 days free with their trial to get a better feel for how it works. Shape is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities to run most businesses.

Cons
Sometimes when you add or change information, you have to refresh in order to show the changes. Another function that I'd like to see added in future releases is batch de-duplication.

Patricia Dunn

Amazing Software

Reviewed 2018-12-28

A customized and centralized tool for organizing our customers and tracking our performance that can be accessed anywhere.

Pros
Shape Software has been the most valuable tool for our business in tracking prospects and customers, following up, communicating, and nurturing relationships after their project has been wrapped up. We've found that it was an easy to adopt and use because of the intuitive layout and workflows. Shape's customer service and expertise in helping us get our custom software up and running really helped us to tailor the platform to our needs.

Cons
I really don't have a lot of bad experience with Shape Software. Maybe one thing they can improve on is the ability to add fields yourself within the software. Right now, you need to call to have fields added, which has been an easy solution, but it would be nice to be able to do it myself.

Jedd Lara

This is the best CRM a mortgage company can use! And competitively priced too!

Reviewed 2019-01-07

Great customer service! They were very quick to help when I had questions or needed any assistance.

Pros
I was able to work with the team at Shape to custom tailor it to fit my company's needs exactly!

Cons
There really wasn't any draw backs... I just wish I found them before I made my previous commitment to the CRM company I was using, I could have been saving money and had access to a superior software a lot sooner.

Natasha Jacobs

We are using Setshape CRM for our company and is helps a lot mainly for recuriting services.

Reviewed 2018-05-07

for account manager very easy to track with leads and keep up with sales pipline and report generation

Pros
Setshape's many features are very user friendly, one I liked/used a lot is the simplified email marketing that connects to outlook or gmail and lead priotization reports that helps to focus on the possible oppurtunites to make better decisions, Online intake form builder that really helpful that links to our software and the details are exported to our database.

Cons
Since we been using bulk email marketing, the additional charge/email sent and esignature seems to be extra unnecessary spending. For the pricing they charge as monthly fee these features can easily included without additional charge.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Amazing customer support

Reviewed 2018-12-31

Our executive was very detailed and got exactly what I needed.

Pros
I worked with the executive to build a custom system and I love it. It’s working out extremely well.

Cons
I don’t have any complains.

An Outstanding Software I Wish Would Last Forever

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Pros
The software is user-friendly and very intuitive. I love how it organizes my leads and data quickly, and the marketing tools and integrations make life so much easier. My favorite feature is the click to call feature as it saves me a ton of time when I need to make calls.

Cons
The layout is different from the previous systems I've used but after going through it all I actually prefer this layout vs. the others. No major cons that I can think of yet, just started using it - just wish I found it sooner.

Jon Quon

Easy Software Option

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Pros
I love how easy it is to use Share. The marketing is automated and makes life simple.

Cons
There really isn’t any con about the software at this time.

Danny Hernandez

Easy all in one marketing CRM

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Pros
Customer service did a great job setting up our system to easily keep track of all of our leads. Helps to capture a higher closing rate.

Cons
Wish I could have gotten started sooner

Anonymous

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-15

Pros
Intuitive, easy to use, nice interface to use.

Cons
That it has not been available sooner. Needs more customization tools.

Tana Fort

Setshape.com review

Reviewed 2018-12-31

Professional and on point

Pros
The whole thing. My CRM email marketing was easy.

Cons
nothing really, I liked it more than the company's CRM

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Taylor Goodman

Intuitive cost effective software

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-22

Pros
Easy to use software that was intuitive from the get-go. A far cheaper system than standard platforms out there without any compromises on features.

Cons
As an engineer, most CRM systems seem tedious. Shape was quick and easy to setup, and it's video tutorials made it a breeze to setup yourself.