Shared Contacts for Gmail

Contact sharing solution with GMail integration

Shared Contacts for Gmail Reviews

Pros

It's easy to use and syncs quickly -- great to have a shared database to store and share contacts. Easy to set up account as well.

Elisa A.

We use this software to allow contacts to be shared across multiples devices. It’s super easy you and simply to explain.

Tim C.

It is essential to be able to have everyone's demographics in an easy to find format. I especially like the NOTES section since I frequently have more data to save than I have spaces for.

Gail R.

Cons

Its security overreach gives it permission to potentially destroy your entire G Suite domain.

Melissa S.

This goes on frequently and we can no longer rely on this.

Melissa S.

4.5

It helps so much when your schedule is so full and can share it all with everyone!

Pros

It is so helpful when your schedule is full to the max and you have 10 people who need to know where you are and at what time. It's so simple to invite everyone to my calendar to view my schedule instead of contacting each person individually.

Good Option

This allows me to have multiple accounts and keep lists updated for me and my team.

Pros

This solution does what it advertises, allows sharing of contact information. It works across many Gmail and Gsuite accounts.

Cons

It is a bit challenging to configure and a bit pricey. Items shared seem to keep dropping off "My Contacts" but that is sort of minor

Hi, Thanks for your review! Could you please indicate what exactly was unpractical to set up? We would like to improve the service and give you a better experience. Perhaps it has been difficult to get around the new Google Contact Manager? This isn't one of our in-house made products, but we created a guide that could perhaps help you :) http://blog.gappsexperts.com/2018/09/new-google-contact-manager-101-guide.html Let us know if you have any questions!

Shared Contacts for Gmail Review

Pros

It is easy to share contacts with other Gmail users or simply use them with another person thus making it easy to connect with another person or on different platforms.

Cons

A lot can be improved in that people should be able to use it while offline or when they cannot access the internet.

Worked in the Beginning, now it's a nightmare

Labels are randomly deleted from contacts so they no longer show up in groups; in one instance all A-L contacts were no longer in a particular label, but M-Z was still there. This goes on frequently and we can no longer rely on this. I update my contacts regularly, but it won't reflect in the "shared" version when others in my office try to use them, even though the change I made was MONTHS ago, and...

Pros

This product was easy to set up and use at first, and I had high hopes it would be the solution we needed. It worked well for a few months.

Cons

The unreliability is definitely NOT a good thing.

Easiest way to create shared contact books

Pros

I am a huge fan of their service. It really offers the easiest way to create shared contact books that are synced for all the members in real time and is completely centralized. Simply share the contact label once and then keep on adding more contacts into it to increase the quantity and it will reflect on everyone’s devices.

Cons

The most powerful app they have is their website dashboard. I only wish the other apps are that powerful.

Sharing our Google Contacts was never easier

Pros

Shared Contacts for Gmail has really made it not only possible for us to share Google Contacts, but it is extremely easy to use. I really love their Gmail app and Chrome extension as it works directly into Gmail and Google Contacts interface. Works nicely and does not require a lot of training or effort to get anybody to use it if they know about Google services.

Cons

My only con for them so far is their support team not being 24/7 available. We have a time zone difference so the turnaround time can be a problem. But we do not have to contact them very often.

Efficient contact sharing app that also helps in managing our contacts in a better way.

Very good.

Pros

All the apps are very intuitive and easy to use for anyone who uses Google apps. The level of precision at the asking price is really hard to find. Exactly does what it is supposed to do i.e. sharing contacts and syncing them all. Best bang for our buck!

Cons

The process to get started can be slightly better or shorter. Also, sometimes syncing can take a while.

Contact sharing made easy for Google users

Very Good

Pros

They offer apps for almost all the devices that are commonly used and the contacts that are shared can be easily accessed on all the devices and apps where needed. Also, the price is extremely affordable which makes it a must have tool for your tech stack.

Cons

The only con I have is the fact that the support is not 24/7.

Excellent Gmail Contact Sharing Software.

Pros

The software gives room sharing of contacts. It is easy to use. Has great functionalities. It is user friendly. The contact can be shared across device.

Cons

Gmail contact cannot be shared across other email platform.

Hi Samuel, Thanks for your feedback! We're glad to know that you're making a good use of our solution to share contacts in Gmail. In case you wanted to share your contacts with another email platform like Outlook, you can do it! For more information, just check this article on the topic :) http://blog.gmailsharedcontacts.com/2014/06/shared-contacts-for-gmail-now.html We're currently working so you can share your contacts with more platforms . Once again thanks for trusting us and feel free to contact out support team in case you have any question.

Contacts for Gmail

Overall my experience with shared contacts for Gmail was great.

Pros

Shared Contacts of Gmail has worked out great for sharing your contacts in Gmail. It went easy without any problems.

Cons

I don't know that there is anything I like least about this software and what it does for someone using it.

Never Lost Your Contacts

MY experience is un-explainable because since my kid days I am still using Gmail Shared Contact features to store for all my contactability needs.I still have details which were used long long ago ,decade almost i should say. If you ever look back towards than only ,one would know how valuable it is which store precious details so easily . Moreover I would love to go out of my way to say, I love it so much that I am still using the same GMAIL account/ shared features which I created 20 Years Ago as a kid.

Pros

Gmail shared contacts is one of the easiest tool one would ever imagine that value you contacts with ease with absolute security.It never let your contactablity go away from yourself.It is so easy that if you ever used a contact details using this source to communicate with anyone than no matter what happens it will always be there however details need to be synced..I think 80% of people as a computer user is very much aware what a shared contacts gmail is .and It is exceptional because it touches millions of people around the world by giving a opportunity and value every contactability one has ever used keeping everything easy.

Cons

The lease I like about it is, the customer service response because as per my personal experience it took three long days to respond any little query over a simple glitch occured .We are in 21st century and it is not appreciable in such a fast pace world.

Gmail is the best for sharing contacts as well as saving passwords or history

At first, I didn't understand why none is saved on the phone just my email. Well, what if I don't have my phone I can log into any device and bc I'm on shared emails I can have everything updated in one click and I love everything Google.

Pros

the format is very easy to learn and with just one click you will be forever in sync with all your shared devices and emails. It's set up to where what u are looking for is right at your fingertips. If you have Gmail then you have it all together synced in your email. Life is better with simple things. Google has become the number one smartest fastest most current updated maps and information that is used the most in your daily routine.

Cons

I have no complaints about Gmail but one thing Yahoo had was less security login or 2 step verification sign-ins. It's very easy to recover a yahoo forgotten account but Gmail has extra security that can be annoying.

Great for sharing contacts

Pros

Simply create a "Global Shared" group for your contact and the system automatically shares the contact with others in the organization!

Cons

Sometimes the system is a little slow with respect to seeing an updated contact for others in the organization (usually 10 minutes or less)

Hi John, We're happy to know that the app has helped you to share your contacts and that the overall experience has been good :) Regarding the synchronization time (if automatic), this one might take sometimes a while if you're sharing a big group. Remember that you can always access the app and hit on the sync button if you want for the changes to appear faster. If you have the Enterprise Plan on the other hand, you can also add our Sync Booster Chrome extension. Don't hesitate to message us if you have any questions or need assistance!

Perfect solution for Google apps users

Fantastic, if we ever had technical issues they were quickly resolved by the support staff.

Pros

Easily shares select contacts across Google apps accounts

Cons

There is a short sync delay, usually about 15 minutes.

Hey Chris, Thanks for your feedback! We're glad that your support experience was good. Regarding the synchronization time, we understand that sometimes depending on how many contacts you share, might take a bit. But also remember that you can always access the app and hit on the sync button manually for more immediate changes. Also if you're in our enterprise plan you can use our Sync Booster Extension for even faster results! Here's a note on the extension: http://blog.gmailsharedcontacts.com/2017/12/waiting-is-out-instant-synchronization.html If you experience any other delays, feel free to message us at any time :)

One Set Of Contacts

It has solved our problem with global contacts and overall we are happy with it, except for the little problem as described above.

Pros

We really like this as it's a seamless way to have a common database of all the business contacts across all our users, but we can also choose to have certain contact groups not shared with everyone.

Cons

When a user who's got access to add, edit or delete contacts in the shared group makes changes, the changes sometimes do not appear in the group owners contacts. We often have to go into the contacts sharing online and switch on and off sharing for it to work properly.

Hey Paul, Thanks for your feedback! Sometimes changes could take some time to appear to all of your users, but you can always hit on the sync button to see changes faster. Also if you're one of our enterprise users, you could use our Chrome Extension for faster results! Here's a note about it: http://blog.gmailsharedcontacts.com/2017/12/waiting-is-out-instant-synchronization.html Don't hesitate to message us again if you need further assistance :)

Contacts

This makes life simpler. Sharing cuts out a lot of copying/pasting.

Pros

Cons

I hesitate to say this is a "con" but I don't like having to find all of the fields. I wish I could just have a list of items. and make my selection.

Shared contacts for Gmail

Overall Shared contacts with Gmail have saved me from losing a lot of data. Saving customer's information is a plus.

Pros

I like when I buy a new phone and I know that I can sync my contacts to my new phone through shared contacts for Gmail.

Cons

I do not like how I can delete a contact from my phone and it still syncs with my new phone because it is still synced to Gmail.

Simplifies life daily

I have realized how to put my contacts into categories to make it so much easier to share certain i formation with the target contacts needed.

Pros

This is do dimple to use. I deed helpful with organizing emails and frequently used contacts. Which on a daily us do useful and huge time saver.

Cons

I have no complaints in over two years of using this particular flatform.

Great product

Pros

Love how easy it is to use this software. It allows me to keep contacts regardless of what unit I am using.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of anything I didn’t like about this software. It really does what you need it to and is kept up very well

Quick access

In our company we have well over 900 individuals within the building that we may need to contact at any given time. With the ability to simply start typoing the name and having access to the complete company of people.

Pros

Able to find the right contact almost instantly even if I'm not 100% sure of their name.

Cons

No drawbacks. Provides contacts and multiple emails if needed.

have used it for years

Gave our team the ability to work out of one set of contacts across the whole team. Really helpful!

Pros

I liked that I could avoid an expensive CRM while having the functionality of sharing contacts across a small team.

Cons

Some issues sharing with another domain that restricted the app. Worked fine with Gmail and my domain.

Pros

Allowed us to keep our staff up to date with email lists

Cons

It doesn't tell you when you don't have enough subscriptions, it just doesn't share the lists with the staff member.

Hi Eric, Thank you so much for your review. And now that you mention it, I'm pleased to inform you that we're currently working on those notifications! You'll have them very soon and will be informed about them as well, briefly. Thanks for always letting us know how we could improve your experience. I can tell you that it has become a priority to integrate the notifications feature.

Great Tool To Share Contacts Across Your Organization

Love it! Well done team!

Pros

It's is clean simple and has not messed up my 18,000 contacts like some other tools have.

Cons

There are no cons that I have experienced so far.

Hey Cliff, We're really happy to know that you like our solution :) thanks for taking the time to review us and for staying with us all this time. You rock!

Great G Suite Add-On

Bottom line, Shared Contacts for Google works flawless and is a great value overall.

Pros

Hands down the best way to share your gmail contacts in a g suite organization. Price is great.

Cons

I would not change a thing not being able to share contacts as an organization is crazy. ... this solves the problem.

I like gmail

My overall experience with Gmail has been positive and productive. I like the ease of using Gmail.

Pros

The ease and flexibility are what I like about this software.

Cons

It is frustrating when the software is getting sluggish, causing me to refresh my page.