Showpass Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.54/10

Reviews by rating

Great experience overall and I will be continuing to use Showpass for my events. So many user friendly features, great support from customer service.
Customer service has been amazing and we have really enjoyed the ease of use and the final product. Thanks for your hard work ShowPass team.
Some of the details that needed to be entered, was afraid I might miss something.
I haven't found anything that I've disliked currently as the updates recently have changed any pain points.
There was a bit of a delay in the service from Showpass setting up all our features.

HT

Haley T.

Manager

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Easy use

Transcript

Haley T.: My name's Haley, I'm a CEO. I give Showpass a four out of five. For more reviews like this,...

NV

Natascia V.

Freelance Writer

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Showpass - Epitomy of Excellence

Transcript

Natascia: Hi, my name is Natascia. I'm a freelance writer and I'm rating Showpass out of one to five,...

DN

Darrel N.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Great support team!

This is our third year working with Showpass and we've enjoyed the experience so far.

Pros

It is easy to use and the support team walks us through any issues or new features. We have also worked with the development team to add new features.

Cons

I wish it was easier to generate and export sales data and reports.

Alexandria R.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Their customer service was fast, of high quality, and fixed my issue!

I will definitely purchase from Showpass in the future and appreciate how they treat their customers. Having worked in customer service for many years, I know the kind of patience and effort it takes to create a positive impact and they did just that. Hats off to Showpass :)

Pros

Having used the platform as a ticket buyer, our event was cancelled due to COVID-19 and I requested a refund through their website. I chatted with their virtual bot off their website who then directed me to a REAL person based out of their Canadian office. They directed me and helped me get my refund in just a day or two. Having used other platforms for refunds, Showpass was much faster than some other ticket platforms and really appreciated their diligence on issuing my funds to me.

Cons

As a buyer, I didn’t come across many cons from my time using their software. Their customer service agent was incredibly friendly, and helped me solve the issue with ease. I hope I won’t have to request more refunds in the near future as I’m craving live entertainment, but if I do… I hope it’s Showpass that will help process them.

KF

Katie F.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

We are so glad we switched

Very easy to set up and sort out with them. They are a great team and we love working with them

Pros

I love how easy it is to track and the implementation into our website and Facebook. It is so easy to direct people to the page

Cons

The punch passes are a little confusing to us. We are using credits but have not quite got the hang of setting them up. It is annoying that you need to create the credits and passes outside of the event and then again in the event you want to sell in

GM

Gary M.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Service A/Z

We were totally happy with this system will use it again this season

Pros

We started using Show pass in 2018 and starting with the sales staff that visited the farm to implementing the online ticket sales it was seamless and we received all the support required to run smooth. Payments came in on time and first year they even provided the phones we needed for the season.

Cons

Non really only issues we seem to have was internet realted

JB

Jed B.

Hospitality, 5,001-10,000 employees

Showpass is my go to.

Overall experience has always been great. The convenience of Showpass allows me to worry about managing other details of events without having to worry about the ticking platform. I have also used it many times from a customer/ticket buyer perspective and it always works well.

Pros

Showpass is very easy to use. Event management and reporting is also very easy to access. I have used it in a number of businesses I have managed and Showpass is always my first thought when I need a ticket/event management system.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say. I will continue to use the software when needed.

JL

Jesse L.

A M A Z I N G!!

Pros

- Easy to use! - Looks Amazing - It has all the functionality and reporting features that I need - Easy to integrate into marketing campaigns, websites, can sell on Facebook, etc. - Support team is prompt and helpful!

Cons

I honestly can’t think of any. This is a superb product.

DP

Dana P.

Coors Event Centre

Pros

Easy to use, friendly team, always improving the software and adding in new features

Cons

Would like further detailed event reporting for various auditing purposes

CF

Carlos F.

Music, 51-200 employees

Great feature set, and great customer service!

The members of our Orchestra are able to sell tickets directly to family and friends using their phones. They receive a commission for these sales - and we've seen our presale $'s jump significantly. I've never waited longer than 10 minutes for a tech help response, and most questions are satisfactorily solved in minutes. The one big question we did have went straight to the top, and the lead developer replied personally in minutes.

Pros

The ability to sell with a mobile device (cash, credit or otherwise) is amazing; setting up employees and sellers for your event is simple and straight-forward, the the software keeps track of tax, money owed, and commissions payable.

Cons

The seating chart is a bit klunky, but we've been told that big changes are coming.

AS

Adam S.

Overall Showpass is Great

Pros

It's intuitive and the scanner on the iPhone app is very convenient!

Cons

I don't like how unorganized the will call sheet is when you download/print it.

KB

Kayla B.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

My favorite ticketing service to-date

I love the suggestions it made for elevating the experience for ticket buyers. It's all very easy to share. I'm really impressed

Pros

The majority of this software is super user friendly, as someone who does not credit herself to be a whiz at technology. The customer service is prompt and friendly. The fees are very reasonable, and there are features like returns and group messaging that are very helpful.

Cons

I found there to be some runaround to get to specific places I wanted to visit on the site, it sometimes seemed unnecessary but it has been a minute since I had shows to ticket for so I can't remember the exact example.

DN

Dan N.

Music, 51-200 employees

Showpass

Always positive

Pros

User friendly rarely down easy setup clean back-end

Cons

not too much trouble shooting guide would be nice

Kk

Kirstin k.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Great system

Our whole team loves it

Pros

We wanted to make sure that the system was easy for our customers to use and Showpass solved that. We have had hardly any customers reachouts with inquiries about the system.

Cons

There have been some glitches but they seem to solve them fast

LS

Laurie S.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Love!

Love it!

Pros

Knowing how your day is planned for attendance is awesome!

Cons

I have no complaints. I' ve enjoyed using this service

Thank you for your kind words, Laurie. We're glad to have you as a customer!

CP

Chelsea P.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great Event App

The ability to edit many different details of the events and be able to scan and accept payment on site with a phone is a huge advantage.

Pros

The ease and customization capabilities are top notch! Customer service has also been great from the first day I started.

Cons

There are still a few kinks that they need to work through but they improve monthly and listen to your feedback.

NV

Natascia V.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Showpass - Epitomy of Excellence

I have experienced amazing customer service where I was reached out to in less than 24 hours. The staff are super friendly and the service is easy to use and understand.

Pros

I love the ease of use and customer service.

Cons

I don't have any least likes about the software.

SE

Steven E.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

showpass use review

Pros

the easy flow of the site and software, how it's easily managed and controlled

Cons

to many choices and outlines to the app make it sometimes confusing to use and navigate.

JW

Jewel W.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

I recommend Showpass

I think it is very user friendly for us but as well as customers. And making customers happy is number one for us.

Pros

What I like most is that it is easy to learn and use. But primarily that Showpass is willing to develop new features for us as a Theatre. That is really exciting.

Cons

I do not like that I cannot reprint thermal tickets. I do not like that I do not have a "hold at will call" option for my guests. It is a big part of theatre culture and marrying the old generation with the new. Reporting while being improved, could be better, especially from an accounting standpoint.

KL

Kendra L.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Great 👍🏻

I have never had an issue with Showpass! I always find it user friendly, easy to book and easy to sell tickets to others if something changes and you aren’t able to make your show! I will continue to use it with enjoyment!

Pros

It is easy to use and has a friendly interface.

Cons

I have not had any issues with Showpass!

FL

Francesa L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Easy software

Pros

It’s very easy to use. Especially for someone who isn’t tech savvy.

Cons

It’s great. Sometimes it doesn’t automatically signs me in with Facebook when I already have signed in multiple times.

BN

Brooke N.

Banking, 11-50 employees

Thank you!

10/10 I would always use showpass past they are the best in their field.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly and accurate . The reporting is top notch

Cons

I like it all!! I wouldn’t use anything else.

Deane B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Showpass review

Overall experience with showpass is good. There are some kinks in the software but those can be fixed.

Pros

I like how the software is quite simple. It’s easy to book guestlists, and the administrators are able to see when people come in and are able to accurately compensate for getting people into the bar.

Cons

I don’t like how if I’m in a different time zone showpass defaults to the current time zone and messes up the days of which guestlists are booked. I also think that shutting off music when you open the app on the IPhone is annoying.

CG

Catrina G.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great for small events

Pros

We were able to create our own pre-show selection categories for concession purchases to help us know what inventory to have on hand when the ticket holder arrives. The buyer pre-pays and that helps with our budget too.

Cons

I wish the timing out was a little longer to help the purchaser that is using the app on their phone because the screen size may be hard to read. I had to input all of my information a 2nd time since because I ran out of time.

Thanks for your feedback, Catrina! We'll absolutely pass along your suggestion to extend it to our development team.

MB

Monika B.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

More shows to pick from

Overall I would the service.

Pros

The seating option and how easy it is so move around the site

Cons

I don’t like the colour layout. I’m colour blind and it’s hard to read

CL

Chris L.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Solid 8 Everything has room for improvement, customer service is a 10 when you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

The people, the interface is difficult at times to boot around s, not the most friendly but I can count on support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if needed

Cons

The interface and the spiderweb entanglement trying to find what features you want and how to use or turn on ..

GP

Guylaine P.

Events Services, 501-1,000 employees

Happy with the switch

Pros

I enjoy the user-friendly options. The software knows what you are going to do, sometimes even before you do!

Cons

I wish there was way for the system to double-check to make sure all the fields are filled out appropriately before going live.