Silent Auction Pro Reviews

Silent Auction Pro

Live auction event management for nonprofits

Silent Auction Pro

Small School Auction

This is the 3rd time I have utilized Silent Auction Pro software for a school fundraiser. It is intuitive, simple, and made us look polished and organized. Features I loved most include: Easy Check-in, Easy Check-Out, entering of winning bids, and the integrated credit card feature. Also loved the Videos to self-train. All in all, I would use this software again in a heartbeat. The value for the price is unmatched! Jim and his team are excellent to work with. Recommend without hesitation.

Cons

Great system...just what we needed!

Silent Auction Pro gave us a very professional and organized look to our auction. As an administrator, it is well organized. However, there are so many bells and whistles that it does take a little while for a new administrator to learn the system. Thankfully, there are many video tutorials, and the customer service was great! As a guest/bidder, it is easy to navigate through the online bidding, and the check-out process was very smooth. We definitely plan on using this system for future auctions.

Wonderful Software!

I used Silent Auction Pro for the first time at our fundraiser last month, and I can't say enough great things about them! The program was easy to use and improved our check out process so significantly that guests actually commented on how smooth it was. The customer service was OUTSTANDING through the entire process. And I can't wait to use the tracking to make next year's auction even easier and more successful. If you're looking for a way to make your auction user friendly, call these folks!

24th Annual Hollywood Charity Horseshow

We used Silent Auction Pro to host the silent auction for the 24th Annual Hollywood Charity Horseshow hosted by William Shatner. Silent Auction Pro was so great and easy to use. We had never done an auction like this before and they made it easy and fun. Jim was exceptional in that he followed up with us multiple times to make sure that we had everything that we needed and that everything was done correctly. We had a very successful event and Silent Auction Pro was a huge contributor to that success.

Exceeded expectations!

Wow! Silent Auction Pro made our event so easy! Before Silent Auction Pro the check out process at our auction was crazy stressful. People did not keep track of what they won and trying to make sense of it all was insane. This year checkout could not have gone smoother! One person handled it all with ease and even though some patrons initially resisted online bidding, we ended up almost doubling our profits this year! Not to mention the outstanding customer service!

Cons

Silent Auction Pro is GREAT!

We just had an auction at my church and Silent Auction Pro worked GREAT for us! It was very user friendly for entering and tracking donations. It also made check-out go much quicker since we could have multiple volunteers logged into our account at one time, accepting payments and printing invoices! We were completely done about a half hour after the auction closed. :)

Pros

Online platform allows multiple volunteers to access account at one time.

Cons

Gets better with each use!

We started using Silent Auction Pro a year ago and have now used it for 3 events - 2 large and 1 small. With our first use, I could tell this program was going to be a game changer for us and the more we use it, the more the benefits grow! I'm now able to fine tune our auction based on data from earlier events, as well as compare event data from event to event. I would recommend this program to any fundraiser and look forward to using it at our auctions for years to come!

Cons

Great software! Great customer service!

Thanks again to Silent Auction Pro for helping St. John the Baptist Wines to Wishes be a successful event! By using your web based system we have been able grow our event in community involvement as well as the financial return year after year. Most appreciated by our team of volunteers is the great customer service. Your quick responses to our questions and needs have helped make the system extremely user friendly to even the most novice of computer users. Great work Silent Auction Pro!

Cons

This has been at least our 6th or 7th year we have used this program, it has worked well for us.

Pro: Plenty of online resources to train on. Jim or other tech support is very available and friendly to answer questions and teach. User friendly. I cannot imagine the headache of running this event without having a program like Silent Auction Pro! Check in and Check out functions are very easy. Cons: Mostly related to not using the software to its full capacity- if you understand the software and use it to your advantage it can make your work load lighter.

easy to use

pros, having more than one person to input donations, payments etc. cons - I had some trouble making the numbers reconcile

Cons

I called Pat just after she posted the review to see that the issues were with reconciliation. She said she thought the issue was that some people paid by cash and that those transactions were not entered into Silent Auction Pro - which of course would make the data Silent Auction Pro reports different than what they actually received. -Jim

Great help for beginners!

Silent Auction Pro provided much needed structure for us. Personnel were patient and understanding, and always professional. We were relative beginners and Silent Auction Pro offered useful guidance from start to finish. The program offerings went from the generic "how to" of organizing a silent auction to detailed instructions for thorough record keeping before, during, and after the event. It was thanks to Silent Auction Pro that we met our fundraising goal!

Cons

Silent Auction Pro fit our organization and event perfectly. It was affordable and easy to use.

Pros

Most of all I like the price. I also like that the Help section is very thorough and had videos. My representative was also very helpful and had used the software themselves.

Fantastic Tool

This is our small Charter school's second year ( 280 students) utilizing the tool. It is really a great tool. It is super easy to enter items in to determine bidding pricing and increments. It is amazingly easy to check people in and incredibly easy to check people out! I do wish that the item detail was a bit longer :) the customer service provided by jim and jennifer is spot on , immediate and extremely helpful!!! i highly recommend this tool to groups big and small!

Love SIlentauctionpro!

My school's auction was last Friday night and we used Silentauctionpro. The software was amazing! It made everything so easy, from the entering of auction Items, ticket parties and reporting after the event. Also, our guests even commented how smooth the check in and check out process was. Thank you Silentauctionpro for delivering such an wonderful product! PS: The customer service was always available and willing to help with any issue I had!

Silent Auction Pro works great for CBC

This was our first time ever using a auction platform for our event from beginning to end. We tested the waters in the past listing items on another site, but never used it for the event. Any time I had questions, support was there to answer my questions and quickly resolve my problems (of which I had very few). For the first time we were able to display a bar chart raising funds during our gala! Thank you for the great platform.

Silent Auction Pro Made Our Event a Breeze - A++++

We chose Silent Auction Pro because it seemed to have all the functionality (and more!) we needed and it was in our price range. We were so happy with the software and the support. The team was very responsive and patient. Our event couldn't have gone more smoothly. Check-in, check-out, follow-up. It was all good. We are very happy customers and will be using Silent Auction Pro again next year for our annual Gala Auction.

Silent Aution Pro

Our elementary school used Silent Auction Pro for their annual Foundation Fundraiser this year. We went from paper bids to on-line only and the parents loved it. I am not a techie but I was able to get the hang of it and had fun loading the teachers we auctioned off. The teachers enjoyed having their name put with a picture of themselves so parents could make sure they had the right teacher to bid on. We will be using SAP again next year!

Super Easy to Use and GREAT Customer Service

Our school foundation has used SAP for the past few years. I took over the responsibility of entering the donations and contacts last year and was super pleased at how easy the program is to use. I am super excited about the enhancements to the ticketing portion. We will put those to use for our auction this year! My biggest compliment has to go to their customer service. Whether I call or email, I always get a quick and complete response.

Powerful & Sophisticated

Overall, awesome experience. Their customer service answered every call and was always helpful and courteous.

Pros

I loved all the features and reports it allowed us to use & generate.

Cons

I would love if you could post multiple pictures for the same product, especially those that may require different angles/viewpoints.

Hi Aaron - thank you very much for the review! Multiple pictures for donations and auction items should be available by the end of 2020. We're testing right now and are very close. You will also be able to upload video (mp4) files.

Love, love, love the software and support

We have been using Silent Auction Pro for 3 years now and I don't know how we operated without it! Our big challenge was always check out and with Silent Auction Pro, it's a breeze! I encountered a few glitches this year with the new seating capabilities (some were probably user error!), but Jim and his team were extremely helpful and there was no delay in their response. I look forward to continuing with Silent Auction Pro for years to come!

Cons

Great features for a fair price

We switched to Silent Auction Pro after using another product for 4 years. I evaluated a few tools and picked this one because it offered Online Auctions, networking for team members, and credit card integration at the most reasonable price. The customer support was fabulous - both the help pages and the phone/email support. Our event ran very smoothly and we raised more money than ever before!

Cons

Great experience overall, especially with customer support.

The ease of mobile and on-line bidding which increased our audience to include those that couldn't attend the physical event.

Pros

System is user friendly; basic set-up manual is on YouTube which totally helped; customer support available 24/7 and always friendly and helpful; and financially, it fit our needs best since we're a small public elementary school.

Cons

I couldn't use symbols on Donation Title (i.e. &, %, #, etc.); when loading photos, sometimes it didn't quite fit the entire picture I wanted so I had to crop.

Great way to streamline a silent auction!

We used Silent Auction Pro for the first time with our annual community fundraiser. We had a bit of a learning curve at first but at the event we were able to reduce wait times at the end of the event over 50%. Staff at Silent Auction Pro are very proactive and customer service is prompt and extremely knowledgeable about these types of charitable events. We will definitely be using the software again this year.

Cons

Excellent product, value and service

We have used Silent Auction Pro for two years now. Our event is an auction for a small school. Silent Auction Pro reduced the amount of event prep time significantly compared to our prior software. User friendly system, allows one-time volunteers to quickly learn the system.

Pros

User-friendly and 100% on-line.

Cons

Nothing!

Kiwanis SeptOberfest

After 13 years of trying to successfully manage our fundraiser, Silent Auction Pro finally took us took the next level. Following Best Practices and with the help of Jim Donnell and his professional staff, the entire experience from beginning to end was extremely favorable. We have had nothing but positive reviews from our SeptOberfest attendees. We highly recommend Silent Auction Pro.